Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1680)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

Anju78
I had inquired with the local dealer of Maruti Viz. PERFECT AUTO SERVICES, 150FT RING ROAD, OPP. GANDHIGRAM POLICE STATION, RAJKOT (GUJARAT) for booking a Ciaz VXI+. At the material time I was made to understand that I will get the delivery of the vehicle within 20 days. Accordingly I booked a Maurti Ciaz VXI+ metallic grey vehicle on 6th January, 2015 with Shri Brijesh Dobariya of Perfect Auto Services by paying Rs.21000/-. In the booking booklet given to me, it is clearly stated that the booking period is 20 days and the expected date of delivery of vehicle is 26th January, 2015. Under the presumption that I would get the vehicle by the expected date; I sold off my existing Vehicle Viz. Maruti dezire VXI 2012 model. However, till date i.e. 4th February, 2015 I have not been given my vehicle. I have been repeatedly inquiring with the dealer and the only reply that I am getting is that they have booked the vehicle with the company by paying the full amount but the Company has not yet despatched the vehicle. I asked them that in that case on what basis had they promised me that they will deliver me my vehicle within 20 days when they were not sure about it. They told me that this booking period had been fixed by the company. Now on inquiry today, they are informing me that they will give me the vehicle probably by the end of this month. That is also they are not sure. If I could have come to know that my waiting period would be so long then I would not have sold off my existing vehicle. I would like to have any immediate reply to my complaint failing which I would be compelled to cancel my booking for Ciaz and opt for Verna or Cityhonda.

P Agrawal
    Sir, I want to inform you that I got a quotation for SWIFT VXI from SKY AUTOMOBILES, Bhubaneswar but from one of the branch in Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha as the vehicle will be in the name of LIC OF INDIA and the user will be me i.e in the name of Preeti Agrawal, Asst Branch Manager of LIC OF INDIA, Berhampur Branch-2, Near New Bustand, Berhampur. It was told to me car will be delivered with in a week but I was told their is no stock till 3 days back . On 30/01/2015 I got a call that car has come you pay the balance amount as far the new value . LIC has given a cheque of Rs 533520 ex -showroom price according to quotation on 26/12/2014 cheque No. 093895 of Axis Bank, Berhampur. The rate of the car was same till first week of Janurary 2015 as I got the information from the sales man who gave me the quotation. Now he is asking me the NEW RATE of the car as it has been increased due to tax. But when the full amount has been paid by the office than why office will bear the increased amount. According to the sales man the Sales Manager of the showroom Mr Behera asking the balance amount in cash or else the car will be not delivered. I want the reason and solution of this problem of excess payment instead of booking paid by LIC OF INDIA . We need an urgent solution as the office is ready to cancel the order due non cooperation from the dealer. Their is no proper follow up nor proper information getting from the employees of SKY AUTOMOBILE, BERHAMPUR, ODISHA.

aji mp
      Dear Sir, 1. Ref my complaint No[protected], [protected] and [protected]. 2. I am again enclosing KHIVRAJ MOTORS (P) LTD (AUTHORISED MARUTI SUZUKI DEALER), #7, 1ST AVENUE, SHASTRI NAGAR, ADYAR, CHENNAI-600 020 vide Invoice No VSP[protected] dt 15 Oct 2014 and performa Invoice No 21233 dt 20 Jan 2015. 3. Now you are requested to confirm which Invoice is correct ? This matter not settled by the DEALER /MARUTI SUZUKI. I will complaint through Consumer Court. 4. I have booked the ERTIGA VXI vehicle with the above dealer in the month of July 2014. The cash back (consumer) offer for the month of July was Rs.20000/- 5. I have paid amount CSD on 01 Aug 14 (that time company offer is Rs 20, 000/-) and Supply Order issued my CSD on 21 Aug 14 but vehicle delivered by the above dealer on 25 Oct 2014 after repeated complaint with MARUTI SUZUKI New Delhi then only the dealer take action i.e after lapse of three months delay of delivery of vehicle due to local problem rest with dealer only. 6. In view of the above, after lapse of four months your above authorized dealer till not return Rs 26, 800/- ie(Rs 20, 000/- (Cash Back Offer) + Rs 6800/- (After deduction of Rs 3200/- for Bumber to Bumber Insurance from my booking advance of Rs 10, 000/-). 7. Once again I request your good self to kindly issue necessary action at the earliest.

Ganesh Meena
        Sir, I booked maruti Wegon R (S grey) VXI from MG Motors, Tijara Road, alwar, Rajasthan by Recipt Reference NO. 72321 dated 12/01/2015 Rs I have paid a sum of Rs 50, 000 at the time of booking. They assured me to deliver the Vehicle on 21/01/2015. But on 19.01.2014 they told me they can't deliver the Vehicle on 21.01.2015. As i Intended the to gift this vehicle in my daughters marriage ceremony. So this deed from Mg Motors made me Stressed a lot. This is not a kind of behaviour a customer expect from the seller side. This is shameful for a prestigious car company that even after confirmed booking, vehicle is not delivered to the party on time. This really tortured me emotionally as i could not gift the car on my daughter's wedding day. so I would Herby request you to kindly take strict action against MG motors. So that a clear message can go through and this can never happen to anyone else. Thanks- Sitaram Yadav [protected]

taktarachand
          श्री मान प्रेम मोट्टर जयपुर पर आजकल चोर बाज़ारी चल रही है ।में पिछले 22 वर्षो से मारुती कम्पनी की ही गाड़ी लेता हु मेरे पास आप की कम्पनी का हर मॉडल मिल जायेगा ।परन्तु इस बार जो मेरे साथ हुआ है। इसके बाद अब में कभी भी मारुती का कोई भी मोटर विकल् नहीं खरीदूँगा और न ही को रिकमण्डेड करूँगा कारन साफ है एक तो आज कल मारुती को कस्टमर की भावनाओ की कदर नहीं है और प्रेम मोटर जयपुर जैसे चोर डीलर हम जेसो को लूट रहे है। कहानी इस परकार है की मैने आप का नया मोडल k10 बुक करार दिनाक 22.12.2014 को मुझेह कहा गया की आप 30 को गाड़ी ले लेना में 30 को गाड़ी लेने गया बैंक से में रूपये दे चूका था ।मुघी कहते है आप ने जो मोडल बुक कराया वो नहीं है आप दूसरा मोडल ले लो परंतु मेने नहीं लिया अब 10.1.2015 को मेरे पास फोन आता है और कहते है आप गारी ले जाओ पर आप को 16000 एक्स्ट्रा पेय करने है मेने 1600 एक्स्ट्रा देकर गारी ले ली पर सर आप को जानकर हैरान होंगे की वो वही गारी थीजो मेने बुक कराइ अब आप क्या करते है में इन्तज़ार करता हु 28.2.2015 bad में कंज्यूमर कोर्ट जाउगा आनंदी लाल मो [protected]

vinod gopalan
            Respected Sir/Madam I, Capt G Vinod (Indian Army) resident of Thane (MR) has booked a maruti Ertiga Car, Colour Brick Red, through, Fort Point Automotive Cars Pvt Ltd, 326 - C Mohan Mills Compound Ghodbunder Road Thane- 400607, in the month of Sep 2014. An booking amount of Rs 10, 000/- was also paid. Since i am serving in Army and posted in Kashmir valley i personally cannot monitor my case, repeated telephone calls has been made by me to the dealer but i have asked to wait. Now the dealer is saying that my vehicle has not yet been released from Maruti udyog factory. It has been six months i am waiting for my vehicle now. I kindly request you to look into my case please. thanking you yours faitfully capt G Vinod

[Feb 03, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maruti Suzuki — smart card vehicle registeration no WB 24Y2327

kiron.c
              I purchased ALTO-800LXI from show room named Dewar"s Garage LTD.( 4A council house street, kolkta:700001) on[protected] through...

tejastwinkle
              Dear Sir Myself Twinkle Lekhi who has given CASH Rs. 3 Lac to TARA Automobile Bathinda for ERTIGA New Car on 31st JAN, 2015 and I have not received the receipt for the same and they have given me receipt on letter head of Rs. 3 Lac on 2nd Feb, 2015 AFTER TWO DAYS DATED 2ND FEB, 2015. I was called up by TARA Automobile Bathinda to take the delivery of ERTIGA Car on Sunday. I was not having any idea that I will be offered defective piece of ERTIGA Car ( One Side of last Door was scratched ). When I went to TARA Automobile for delivery of New ERTIGA Car, I came to know that I have been offered scratched Defected ERTIGA Car ( One side of last door was having scratch of 8-9 Inches ). I did not take any delivery of CAR, Now GM and other staff is forcing me to take the defective ( Scratched Piece ) ERTIGA Car. Please don't force me to take scratched ERTIGA Car. I have not given any document to TARA Automobile, Even then they are saying me that they had billed the Scratched Defective Car which I have to take otherwise my whole money will go into ruin under this Dispute. Please return my money back. I don't want to take delivery of any Defective Scratched Car ( ERTIGA ). But every staff member of TARA Automobile is forcing me to take the Defective Scratched Car ( ERTIGA ). I have done one mistake that I have given cash of Rs. 3 Lac to them under UTMOST GOOD FAITH ON 31ST JAN, 2015 and they are not returning my money back. The are forcing and blackmailing me to take DEFECTIVE SCRATHCED CAR. 1) the defective scratched Car instead of New ERTIGA Car, 2) or saying that get replace the whole last door of this Defective Scratched ERTIGA Car. It will get match with the new one Please suggest how to get rid of this blackmailing and how to take my money back from TARA Automobile. I Don't want to take this DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED ERTIGA CAR. Please return my money back. How can you bill to me without taking my proofs. I have never given my consent to purchase DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED ERTIGA CAR.They are using my money for their personal needs and offering me DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED ERTIGA CAR in order to get maximum inflated profit out of this fake deal which has never happened. In Good faith I have given CASH of Rs. 3 LAC to them for NEW ERTIGA CAR but I had been offered to take delivery of DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED ERTIGA CAR which I never asked them to provide me. I know in India customer means " CUSHT SE MAR".I belong to middle class family, I can not afford this SCRATCHED ERTIGA CAR.For the last two days I am asking my money back but they are forcing me and blackmailing me to take defective CAR. I don't want to loose my money. Please return my money back. I have been roaming here and there for solution and nothing is coming out of it. TARA Automobile's GM is unable to provide me the solution and asking me to wait ? Please tell me for what I should wait? -FOR DEFECTIVE ERTIGA CAR OR -LOSS OF RS. 3 LAC Please give me my CASH BACK and keep your DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED CAR with yourself. Don't embarass me and force me any more to take this DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED CAR. Today I had been called up by GM of TARA AUTOMOBILE for delivery of NEW ERTIGA CAR, but after waiting for 2 hours I had been told either to take this DEFECTIVE SCRATCHED CAR or to go back to HOME. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR OPTING TO PURCHASE NEW ERTIGA CAR AND RETURN MY ADVANCE CASH OF RS. 3 LAC regards Twinkle Lekhi [protected]
              Very bad. I was going to buy Alto800 Lxi from them. thanks for informing us.

72ashish
                I HAVE MARUTI A-STAR VXI CAR. I PURCHASED IT IN 2013 FROM AMAR CARS, VADODARA, GUJARAT .AND AFTER ONE YEAR COMPANY'S FREE SERVICE I SIGNED AN A.M.C WITH THE LOCAL DEALER FOR TWO YEAR. THEY ISSUED ONE A.M.C CARD FOR THAT. I RENUED THE SAME CONTRACT IN OCTOBER 2014 WITH RECEIPT NO 3909. BUT DUE TO SOME REASON I MISSEPLACED THAT RECEIPT/CARD. IMMEDIATELY I WENT TO DEALER FOR DUPLICATE CARD. BUT NOW THEY TOLD ME THAT ONCE YOU LOST YOUR CARD SO NOW A.M.C BENEFIT WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOU. SO CAN YOU HELP ME. I LEAVED IN VADODARA-GUJARAT MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maruti Suzuki — Problem of unusual emission of smoke and missing out in low speed (Swift VDI)

nasim wazid ali
                  Mr Pankaj Narula Executive Officer (Service) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Gurgaon. I am owner of a Swift VDI Car bought...

gaurav1225
                  Hi, We went to Patel Motors, Pipliyarao, Bhavarkuwa, A.B. Road. They told us there is below work: Clutch plate work estimate - Rs.[protected], Servicing - Rs. 1200 and some minor work (Rs. 500). We thought it could cost anything between[protected] in total. But they called us next day and told us my car need some more work which will cost Rs.[protected] We said OK, and the bill they gave us is Rs. 21000. When we complaint to their GM, they give us bill of 17200Rs (And told us we gave you discount) After lot of discussion, we get to know they have removed 1 part from my car without any letting us know. They are cheaters and liers. Customer services are horrible over there. They do not know how to talk with customers. There GM ask me, she will not talk to me (As I asked her how can they remove the part without asking). I didnot picked my car yet from them and I do not rely on them, that they can remove any part from my car. Please suggest what should I do now. Should I pay them 17200 and take my car back?? Thanks in advance! Regards Gaurav Khandelwal

makesh08
                    Dear Sir/Madam, We (i) R.Mohan Raj and (ii) M.Shanmugasundaram have booked two new cars ( Swift Dezire VDI of Rs. 7, 22, 400/- each) together in ABT showroom at Mettupalayam branch, Coimbatore District by exchanging Mr. M.Shanmugasundaram's old car of ALTO LXI and have paid the remaining full amount for two cars and the payment details are below: 1. R.Mohan Raj - Rupess 7, 17, 400 /- (Rupees 5000 /- was paid in advanced at November month 2014) 2. M. Shanmugasundram - Rupees 4, 82, 400 Old car value - Rupees 2, 10, 000+ 25, 000 (Exchange bonus) Totally we have paid the cash of Rupees 11, 99, 800 /- on 7th jan 2015 by choosing the colour of the car also. But two days before they said the colour of the car we have chosen for 2014 model is not available and they forced to take colour what is available but we refused that so they asked us to pay extra amount of 22, 000 /- each to get 2015 model in last minute. This problem is happened not only in ABT Mettupalayam Branch, but it happened in Jai Krishanaa Autosales PVT LTD, Coimbatore Branch also. They Quoted the amount of Rs.7, 03, 000/- each on 22nd Dec 2014 for old rate but on 31st evening 6'0 clock when the offer going to close they asked us to pay the extra amount of Rs. 10, 000/- each so we are disappointed and we cancelled the booking and we went to ABT but there also the same problem is going on. So we decided to bring to your knowledge here, so do some favour. Because of this we are suffering a lot in physically and mentally for the past two months, since they have taken the old car in earlier and sold out before delivering the new car so our family members also suffered a lot in travelling. We really disappointed with this. kindly take immediate action for this.So kindly do some favour by delivering the car for the same amount and now we are unable to pay the extra amount. We are expecting the good result by your side for our problem. The details for the above is attached. Hope for the best. Thanks & Regards, R. Mohan Raj & M.ShanmugaSundaram

Maruti Suzuki — Complaint regarding non receipt of gold coin offer

V M N Kartha
                      I had booked my Car with INDUS MOTORS KALAMASSERY, ERNAKULAM, Kerala. Sales Representative was Mr. MANU contact Number [protected].
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Maruti Suzuki — Not refunding money

Advocate Dheeraj Arora
                      This is very pitty to mail you, as you claim for the best service provider and best cars in India .
                      I Booked a car...

Maruti Suzuki — Gift Coupon

engineerrohitsharda
                      Sir, I had bought a Swift Dezire on[protected] from Competent Automobiles showroom at Mandi (HP) and got fixed MGA accessories...

Maruti Suzuki — complain for unsatisfied car service provided by motor craft

Ankit Vibhore
                      Dear Sir, I was given my maruti suzuki swift car to motor craft service pvt ltd, vaishali, ghaziabad for complete service.But...

Sundareswaran R
                      This vehicle TN59 BA 666 is under Maruthi authorized care since day one and the issue of gear synchronizing is in the vehicle since purchase and four times the gear box has been opened and worked but still the issue repeats in the vehicle Bearing this issue we had given our vehicle for repair of the same on 23 Jan 2015 But still the work is not completed and service adviser says there is nil stock of the required spares to repair Please clarify whether Maruthi has delivered me a defective vehicle or the dealership is incompetent to address the issue and also let me know whether the spares of Maruthi products are in such a demand that a simple repair of the gearbox takes more than ten days to deliver but still not sorted out As We are upset with the vehicle I would like to gift the same to your dealer or to Maruthi as it looks like mere piece of iron and we cannot dedicate our self to the extreme level of bearing the maintenance issues Kind Note : The completed billing history of the vehicle is attached for reference.

Atul S Gautam
                        Dear Sir/Mam, I Atul Gautam a gave my Alto K10 for the repair under the claim as the vehicle was hit by another vehicle from behind while i applied breaks as the vehicle moving ahead of me applied breaks suddenly.I gave my car at DD motors DehraDun (UK) on the same day ie 24/01/2015, & I was given the delivery date of 29/01/15.But on this date 31/01/2015 when I inquired about my car then iwas told by the adviser that the bumper of Alto K10 is not available at Dehradun, & it will take another 5-7 days to arrive.

Delay in Delivery of vehicle
                        poor service...Atul
                        poor service...Atul
                        With grievance I had to write that I m really having a worst customer experience with your Tricity automobile agency located in Chandigarh . It's almost more than a 2 week that I booked swift lxi (o) still I haven't heard any information about the same. Whenever I call I just that a reply that it's in transit.

Varun Khaturia
                          This is a complaint against Maruti Suzuki Dealer - Fort Point Automotive Car Pvt. Ltd. Ground Floor, Pataskar Eclate, Ghodbunder Road, Anand Nagar, Beside Axis Bank, Thane, Maharashtra - 400607 My car has been to Service Centre for more than 10 times (in 5 Months in addition to 2 free services) due to the FOLLOWING REASONS:: 1. Gear Transmission is not smooth - Problem Unresolved since Day of Car Delivery. 2. Noise from Engine (similar to noise of beetle mosquito) - Problem Unresolved since Day of Car Delivery. 3. Power Window Switch - non-driving side - Machine Replaced - After 4 visits. 4. Replacement of Some part at CNG Cylinder - Still some noise is there. 5. Noise from the pillar between the doors - First from Left Side, Later from Right Side also - Resolved. 6. Noise from Rear Suspension - Replaced - Resolved. 7. Noise from Chassis (near rear suspension) - problem started after suspension change - Still Unresolved even after 2 visits. Replacement commitment given to me but No Information afterwards. 8. Car Key Remote Back Cover damaged during service - got the same replaced after 1 month. 9. Several Commitments By the Service Team - No Honor of the Same 10. Car Registration Charges taken from us - Rs. 25031;; Receipt of Car Registration Charges given to us shows LESS THAN 20, 000 RUPEES 11. Also, There were some other commitments, which remained non-fulfilled at the time of car delivery.
                          Hello Sir,

My name is Abhishek Dhondse, I am from Nagpur I have purchased New Wagon R LXI BS4 (on loan from SBI) in the month of Dec 2014. And after one month (200km), I have given Car for servicing in pick and drop facility.

In the evening Engg called me on mobile and told that the after servicing technician took the car on test drive and hit the pole from front side.

Then i went to service station and check the damages then the Engg from service station request me that i bare the cost for the incident.

Right now i am not discussing the show room name and car number (RTO no) is not issued.

Please give your suggestion,

Can showroom person issue me the new piece or after repair of the car, i get the feel of new car

I am from middle class family, me and my family is in tension.

dhiman_yog
                            Hi, On 25th Dec, 2014 I exchanged my Old Santro Xing Car with New Maruti Suzuki RITZ VDI Model from Eakansh Wheels, Village Tepla, Ambala Cantt. The executive I dealt with was Mrs. Geeta Chauhan. My Very bad experience is due to following reasons: 1. Finance from HDFC Bank took more than 1 month and now the dealer is asking for the Interest as a Rs 500/1000 per day. 2. Earlier, Geeta Chauhan said that Pollution will be free of cost as per scheme but they are demanding Rs 21000 for the same. 3. Earlier, while deal, Geeta Chauhan didn't mention any Handling Cost and one Rs 2200 deductions, which they are asking as Rs 10, 000 around. So, overall they are asking for Rs 30, 000 + interest as seperately which is not fair at all. Regards, Yogesh Mb:- 0 [protected]
                            Really Very Unfair deal from Maruti Suzuki as asking for amount which was not told while dealing.
                            Very Unfair Deal from Maruti Suzuki