Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1680)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

jitu prajapati
Respected sir, I have bought an maruti suzuki eeco 5 seated A.C one month ago from kiran motors modasa and today after a month i have taken my car to the service station at kiran motors modasa for servicing . but when my car had got for servicing then it was found that my car has got damaged from the back side of left tyre body then i had asked to the executive of kiran motors (modasa ) about this touching of car, after that an executive of kiran motors said that you please contact himmatnagar branch ( kiran motors ), then i had personally contacted himmatnagar branch then after viewing the car executive of the kiran motors had said that your car had been damaged by you only and the colour which was applied to your car is not of our company ( maruti suzuki ) after a short conversation they had said that the car has been repaint a month ago after that i had said to the executive that a complete month also not happened of my brand new car and then i had met sunilbhai who is vice executive of himmatnagar branch ( kiran motors ) then he said that you had got your car touched or been got accident by you and aftyer that you had repainted your car. but sir my car never got any accident and never it had been touched anywhere . Sir they are trying to fool me by telling all the false things to me and makink the things round & round. this is the worst impression i had got got for your company . I feel so disgusting after listening all the points of company s executives . I belong from middle class family and i was very excited to buy a new car but after this incident i and my family has got mental disorder and i feel exhausted now. SO PLEASE SIR RESOLVE MY COMPLAIN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. FROM : JITENDRA BABUBHAI PRAJAPTI MOBILE NO : [protected] EMAIL ID: [protected]@gmail.com ADD : 27/E KARTIKEY SOCIETY OPP ZAYKA HOTEL MALPUR ROAD MODASA . MODASA -383315 DISTRICT: ARVALLI STATE : GUJARAT

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:33:51

Amarnath Shiva
    I would like to bring to your attention the following: I had a small accident and my front bumper (RITZ) was damaged, I gave my car to your authorized service station M/s Pushpak Motors (Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore) I have enclosed the copy of the Retail Cash Memo New Bumper was fitted and delivered on 23 Oct 2014 However the fitting is not flush and it protrudes at two points, on pointing out this the concerned service person said that Maruthi supply these spares and there is little we can do about it. Sometimes it fits well and sometimes it doesn't, it is all customers luck. (The person was MR Balu) On insisting that the Bumper has to fitted flush, he promised that they would do it in the next week, but nothing has been done yet. I have also enclosed the photos of the Bumper. I would like to know if this will be rectified or I have to be satisfied with what they have done.

ecrs
      We are personally following up for the Excise refund, for the last six months with the dealer. Request you to please look into and get it sorted out immediately. The chassis nos are given below. Request you to send us the status at the earliest. CH NO .-469915 CH NO.-064743 CH NO.-064953 CH NO.-064886 CH NO.-064724 Mr.Wahid :- We have experienced this unwanted delay with your Dealership only. Because of this delay, we were forced to go with other Dealers / other brands, last month. Require your personal intervention in getting it settled, which will help us to have a smooth sailing ahead. Dealer Ms Sehgal Autoriders, Pune.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:33:00

KCS NAIDU
        Dear Gentlemen, This is to bring to your notice that your Dealer Bimal Auto Agency, Whitefield Road, Bengaluru are very bad in Service . We have purchased Ertiga in the month of August 2014. Unfortunately the vehicle got hit from back side and damaged in the first week of October '14 and given for repairs on 6 th Oct'14. Till today the said vehicle is not attended for repairs even after 35 days. We have approached several times and got the reply that they have ordered for the parts required and are yet to receive and nobody know when they get parts.when we asked about approximate delivery date of the vehicle after repairs they have no answers. Is this the way of customer service of your dealer, are they not ashamed of their service ? we are the customers of Maruti vehicles since 1998 and never experienced this type of negligence in service. We hope you will take necessary steps immediately in this service lapse . Ref : Vehicle Ertiga VDI Limited Edition - KA 53 MB 7020 K.C.S. NAIDU. Ph: [protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:32:09

sachin27
          Respected sir/madam I s.k.gupta purchased Dzire from anand motors chinhut-lko & since dat day I got harred by dealer firstly they delay in delivery of vehicle n aftr they delay in registration n nt provided me rto rcpt n rc till date.I tlk to their sales executive & ccm of anand motors bt they nt reply properly n nt pic ph of mine.did I do mstk to purchase a maruti car.kindly help me...
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:31:40

Maruti Suzuki — Protective Underbody Coat damage [Resolved]

Josepaul
            I am having Ritz Vxi and had done complete vehicle service with M/s Automotive Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd., MIDC, TTC Indl.Area,...

jobepaul22
            Dear Sir/Madam, I, Jobe Paul, H/O Jincey Roy, purchased an Ertiga VXI from TR Sawhney Motors in Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi on 21st Oct 2014 (Tuesday, Day of Dhanteras). This was in exchange of my old Santro Car which was delivered to them on Sunday morning (19th Oct 2014) and was promised the new car by afternoon or evening, also they took Rs.50000 (Rs.2000 was given earlier) from me for the promise, so that i could not go to any other dealer for the new car. We also met the GM, she also told the same story. But i never got any response and when i went to their showroom in the evening at 4pm, i was told that there is some problem from the delivery end (Sonia Vihar) as the Hydraulic lift is not working and the cars cannot be brought down, hence that day went by. Now since i had already given them my car (Santro - DL2CW7589), i had to travel to my office in Gurgaon Sec 14, by Metro, Auto and Bus for 2 days. Then finally they called us on Tuesday (21st Oct 2014) to collect the car by 9pm, we went there and also paid the remaining amount and collected the car by 10:30pm and in lieu they gave me some extra petrol, and promised to provide us the basic kit, but the next day. When i called them for the same the next day, we were told that the same is not in stock. Did they not know about the stock the previous night (Very Strange) Finally when we went there the next Sunday (26th Nov 2014) and only got the car perfume, steering cover and mats from them, and did not get the car cover and mud flaps which was promised to us. The same feed back was shared with Maruti when they called us for our experience, and when we did share our experience, i believe the same was shared with TR Sawhney. From that day onwards they have been calling us back again and again to take the feedback back and give a positive feedback as it is linked to their incentive (Rs. 2000). After this they hand delivered the car cover to my wife's office, whch is nearby (East of Kailash). Now where did the car cover come from all of a sudden (Strange again), and they also said that the mud flaps are already fitted in the car (Dint they know about it before) Now again, its been about 2 weeks and we still do not have any update on the RC of he vehicle, neither do we have any documents of the Car Loan (HDFC Bank). The sales man also sent a message to me and my wife and forwarded us the number for Maruti toll free[protected] and told us to say that we were not complaining and we are happy now with their service. Now what kind of sales man ship is this or what kind of dealer ship are thy running. If you need i can even forward you the message that they sent us about the same. I was a very happy customer with Hyundai, but was looking for a bigger family car and i had options between Ertiga, Honda Mobilio, Toyota Innova. But finally i chose to go with Maruti Ertiga, and this is the kind of experience i am getting in the first month itself. i have been a loyal customer for Maruti for a long time now, I had 2 Maruti 800 in the past, as of now my father drives an Alto, my wife used to drive an Alto earlier, and after i thought of selling off my Hyundai Santro (which i was satisfied with) i chose to go with Maruti. I am planning to but another small car by Dec or Jan (Alto etc), but having second thoughts of going back to Hyundai (Santro i10 or i20) The Ertiga is in the name of my wife, Jincey Roy, and the registration number is DL3CCF1137. Our Details are as below: Husband - Jobe Paul Phone No. [protected] E-mail ID - [protected]@gmail.com Wife - Jincey Roy (Car Owner Name) Phone No. [protected] E-Mail ID - michelle.[protected]@gmail.com Hope to get a early and positive response fro your end. Thanks and Regards Jobe Paul
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:30:32

suryarath
              Dear Sir, I have purchased a Maruti Alto 800 from Sky automobile Brahmapur, Ganjam Odisha. during purchase as per quation i have given DD for Rs.3, 47, 089 issued by Bank of Borad in favour of Sky automobile. they gave me money receipt of Rs.3, 47089. but they give me Tax invoice of Rs.3, 44, 301 only . while i have asked for balance amount thay are unable give tax invoice. and unable to give proper satisfactory answer. if maruti motor has online billing system how the dealer take excess mony from the costumers. it is further for your kind information that this is not ony in my case they take money from every costumer. You are requested to interfere in this matter and shout out the compliant. as at earliest. thanking You Yours faithfully S.N.Rath.( Advocate) mob, [protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:30:25

hemalatha1010
                Respected sir/ madam, My Order form no: 5413. I have booked a new maruti suzuki celerio ZXI model on (29.9.2014). Dealer have mentioned that our car will be delivered within 4 weeks of duration. But still now i have not received the vehicle. And there is no proper response form the dealer.I request you to take steps to deliver our vehicle as soon as possible. Thanking you.

Delay of car.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:30:07
                Waiting for response.

Piyush0708
                  At the outset, It was very bad and untolerable experience during purhcase of new vehicle from shivam autozone, kandivali west Mumbai I have booked new Swift Dezire VXI on 28 sept 2014 and got deliery on 22/10/2014 with Mr Vinod Kahar . I and my family was very happy having a new car at my home. But it all gone in vein when i found that the new car has autolock problem on the very first day of the delivery . I was not able to lock one of the door while i drive the vehicle .Though the issue was rectified by workshop guy after 3- 4 days. But please clarify that the amount taken from me was for new car or refurbished old car ? why should i take the problematic vehicle or a repaired car at the cost of new car . There is lot of available option available in market for repaired/refurbished car with much lesser price . If i am paying full amount without asking any discount or offers then why should i take repaired car from the day 1st of delivery . Secondly, It is just not a matter of auto lock not working or old and new car . The dealer has compromised with the safety of my family and me sitting in the vehicle. that can not be tolerable . I request you to look into the matter and take strict action to set an example for other delears whos little ignorance might cause an accident to a happily living family. I strongly believe that the company take serious action in this regards also force to dealer to componsate me with for this blunder. My contact Detail Piyush Bandi [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:29:58

huny
                    Respected Sir, I am Rajesh Thakkar and i am very unhappy to write this.I have never before complaint like this, but you dealer has frustrated me about the service and i am bound to aware you about this.He has give me " Road Chhap " service. Only cloche problem solved n not repaired back side left door, right side sidelight, not properly general service. Not properly washed and not vaccumed from inside even i have told the michanich that this happening every time in your showroom even than not properly cleaned. Now, when we have called him said i am busy i will call soon ...but not called. Than call came from showroom ( may be not sure) a lady asked about services satisfied?? we have clearly said her not at all satisfied she said call you after talking to staff. Two day gone.. not received any call from showroom. We are coming to YOUR SHOWROOM just with the expectation that will gate good services and michanisum, original parts etc... Now please let us know how will you support me ?? Expecting your prompt action. From Rajesh Thakkar [protected] Zen Esteleo GJ 6CM 4122
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:29:53

devinder thukral
                      Dear Concern, This is to bring to your notice that Modern Automobile, your authorised dealer in Panchkula, provide pathetic customer services. I hold a Wagon R since Nov 2007, Reg No KA O3 MH 7652, I have been getting my insurance done from Maruti Insurance since the day I am having my vehicle, not a single years lapsed, but this year the service had been pathetic, inspite of my several follow up since Oct 15th 2014, though my renewal date was 5th of Nov 2014, fifteen days prior and submit ion of all my relevant docs for the renewal of my car policy, my policy got lapsed due to the negligence of the employee Neha, and when reported this matter to her superiors Mr Surinder, rather than taking any action against her, he was trying to save her . Need a immediate action as this is hampering the reputation of Maruti in the market, as it is the dealers who provide the services on behalf of Maruti, and these dealers only represent Maruti in the Market. Looking Forward for an immediate action against her, as the other customers of Maruti should not suffer the way I did.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:29:42

Suzuki Access — Suzuki Access Serious Problem [Resolved]

babasahebc
                        I am from Pune, I have Suzuki Access 125 cc, 2011 model. I have purchased it from Shiv Suzuki Chinchwad. I am doing the regular...

Dhiraj Kumar Bhagat
                        Dear Concern, My brother bought a Maruti Alto in the month of december'13. On 29th of may'14 he was returning from Tarapith, west bengal suddenly a SUV overtaken him speedily and he got disbalance and hit a roadside tree. As the crash was so hard all the 5 members and a Kid sitting in the car got insane. As per the local people the car caught fire in the bonnet thank God the local people take them out of the car. Within 5 minutes the car got busted and all the injured persons were shifted to nearby hospital. My concern is this as it is a 6 month old car and it got busted through fire than we should get a new car from the company as there must be some fault as how it got fire. Another thing is that the insurance company is giving me only Rs.220000 as cover. I am still I have attached FIR copy and the insurance details and also the details of hospitalisation. Kindly contact me and take some steps my details are mentioned below. Dhiraj kumar Bhagat - [protected] The car was registered in the Name of Pankaj kumar Bhagat. Car Details: Reg No : JH10AN 0680 Chassis No : MA3EUA61S00353471 Engine No : F8DN5139018
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:03:58

Ashwani Rana 1970
                          Dear Sir/Madam, Recently the wiring of my Wagon R (HP03A 1685) caught fire as I was travelling with my family to Pathankot during Diwali. A big mishap was averted as we removed all our luggage from the car as smoke started coming out of all doors. The vehicle had to be shifted to a nearby Bawa Service Station( Maruti Authorised Service Station), Vill. : Banoi, P.O.: Shahpur, Kangra (H.P). I was charged Rs 2127/= by them vide invoice no. 005311 dated 23/10/2014 (Labour Charges 2000/= which appears exorbitant for the work involved). I am situated at Shimla and the vehicle has started giving trouble. A couple of times the vehicle failed to start and I had to leave it and walk back home in the night. The electrician who repaired the vehicle here at Shimla tells me that the work has not been done properly by Bawa Service Station. Kindly look into the matter and get the wiring of my car done up again as sloppy work done by Bawa Service Station can lead to recurrence of fire hazard or starting trouble. Warm Regards, Dr Ashwani Rana [protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:28:45

Tridev Vadhera
                            Hi i am Tridev Vadhera, in the month of August2014 i bought Swift VDI silver colour from faredeal Noida, unfortunately i met with an accident on 9th sep 2014, that was a major accident, my car is repaired by JKM motors noida which is maruti suzuki's authorized service center, my car is in Zero depth insurrance, want to know about my car warrenty, because maruti suzuki offers 80000Km engine and suspension warranty...Kindly revert me as soon as possible because i choose maruti suzuki because of its warranty, its my bad luck that i met wid accident, want to know my future warrent...revert me as soon as possible...

d_dhar
                              Respected Sir/Madam I purchased a swift Desire from SANEI MOTORS PVT LTD 356 Canal Street, Laketown Kolkata-700 048 Tel:[protected] mail_id:[protected]@saneimotors.com My vehicle No: WB-19G 0564, dt of registration is 13/01/2014 I got a cheque of amount Rs.18, 700.52 dated 21/05/2014 on that day(21/05/2014) Chq No:080307 drawn on HDFC, IFSC Code;HDFC0000003 But the bank returned the cheque due to expairy of validity and I returned the cheque on 27/05/2014 to SANEI MOTORS PVT LTD(Mr.Bikash Agarwalla). So i would request you to look after the matter asap that i can get the earnest money very soon. Thanks With regards Dipanjan Dhar [protected] dhar.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:27:59

Nadeem Kt
                                I had taken delivery of my Swift VXI on 29th sept 2014 from the dealer Indus Motors Calicut.At the time of delivery itself the front glass was fully waxed when we told them they told they will rectify the same on the first service but first service was over still the case was not rectified till now. And it was immediately two days after the first service was done my car got off on running some how managed to take it to the Indus workshop in Nalllalam they checked it and told me that its ECM dead which has to be changed and that too it will take a weeks time to get the part from Maruthi. A newly bought vehicle and such a bad experience cannot be tolerated at any extent .I felt before I go for any further proceedings legally on it I first give a request to the manufacturer to help out on my issue.Hence request your kind intervention in getting my problem addressed with atmost priority or else I will be forced to go on a legal route.

Maruti Suzuki — Rude behaviour against customer [Resolved]

jaya260
                                  Hi, I have bought Maruti Swift Vxi on 3rd of October from Chowgule Industries Pvt Ltd situated at Tathawade. I had a good...

ratheesh prabhu
                                  I purchased new Ritz ZXI model from one of your show room at coimbatore. I found in net that there is Auto climate control option available in this model but it is not available in my car. I have paid ex-showroom price which is shown in your site but still this option is missing. When i asked about this in showroom the showroom they told me that Ritz full option is not having this option. When I showed them in net they told me not to check in net i will be having only the options showed in my manual book. If this is the case then why do you want to show this auto climate control option in net. Pls provide me the correct detail and if this auto climate option is available in this ZXI model then tell me how can i get it in my car. My mobile number is [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:27:14