Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Bad

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1650)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

Maruti Suzuki — Dealer Complaint

Vivek Sharma
Dear Mr. Manu/CRM Team,

Hope you all must be keeping well.

This is seriously unfortunate as...
Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Car Dealers

Suzuki Access 125 — battery problem

PADMA19
I have 2 Suzuki access in my home, both are have button start problem,1 Suzuki battery was changed.
And one was not...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Aarish1989
I have maruti suzuki swift dezire car whose regn no is PB 22 E 7474 but 4m last 3 months i m suffering power steering problem continuously i told many times to the dealer of maruti suzuki tara automobiles ,abohar bt dey didnt respond me back . First dey said engineer will come dis day he will check and then no reply. Den one day dey said your car tyre is big change them its not our fault but i didnt change the tyre till the date i have bought the car.all the tym dey are trying to get off 4m dis matter by saying irresponsible answers.so its request to solve it quickly.
Thankx
Arish kukkar

Vivek Mehrotra

I am really really harassed by the Maruti Dealer COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES having thier office at 21, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi, Delhi. Person dealing with me is Arvind (I guess from their CP Branch). I bought a brand new RITZ and exchanged old Santro Car. The Santro was handed over to them in the month of April 2012.

Recently we got a challan and then, we got to know that the vehicle was not transfered. Since then we are chasing the parties. But the vehicle still is in our name.

Maruti Suzuki — FAKE CALL LETTER ASKING FOR MONEY

VIJAYSETHUPATHI
      I GOT CALL LETTER FROM MARUTI SUZUKI..WHICH HAS FOLLOWING INFO........

["""""...
      Complaint category Job & Career

akrimasu jain
      Dear team, i am realy annoyed with the un professional behaviour of Anand Motors Agencies ltd. Lucknow,As on 21st december 2012 we have book Maruti Ritz ( ZDI ) , on 21st december we have paid to anand motors and on 22nd december we have paid 1,43,770/- post confirmation that we will get our car before 31st december12 , the colour which we requested that time they were not having in the stock, they have confirmed from gurgaon maruti udyog that right now they are having only three colours in their stock that was silky silver, white and chocolate. We have booked silky silver and at the same time they have requested to book silky silver colour, agenecy has confirmed us that they have booked our car. On last saturday i.e on 22nd december 12 they have confirmed that gurgaon maruti udyog has send our car to lucknow and its on the way but now today they called us saying that our request is decline due to non avalibility of colour silky silver, if we want they we can have white or chocolate.
      I think is very unproffesionalisim that first agency has taken booking amt from us and now they are also not giving us car , we have requested for the colour which they have confirm from the stock then only we have booked our car now they are saying that they cannot provide car to us , now please suggest what to do, we cant compromise in all the things .

Please look into this matter on priority as after december prises are also getting higher, who will bear the difference of money. We have not delayed in making payments agency has confirmed us the avalibiliity.

Chander prakash jain

Maruti Udyog — delivery of car

car is not delived, and the ath. dealer is not taking any further step, car is booked on 27th jan 2009 and it is not deliverd till now and today is 17th march 2009, and the payment is fully paid to the ath. dealer.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

vji pathak
        Dear sir/madam,
        I am mr vijay pathak have booked a car at paramount wheels from mira road ( thane) on 1/12/12.model wagon r cng lxi.colour bakers chocolate.booking amount was 10,000 by cash.have cancelled my bookig on 3/12/2012 due to unavailability of car.and changed my dealer ship to spectra motors at borivali.and got delivery of my car.but still i have not received my cancelled amount.from paramount wheels.

so kindly take some action so that i can receive my amount as soon as possible.and do the need full

your's faithfully,
        vijay pathak

faisal faisu
          i had purchased a new maruthi suzuki swift dezire car from Maruthi showroom vadagara plated (KL 56 E 956) on December 2011. Several request made the dealer to provide the RC book of the respective vehicle. But it was received on 14th December 2012, i.e., after a long period of one year. This was provided only due to our compulsion. They didnt take any interest on this. The agent on this dealing was Mr. Prinesh ([protected]). Currently i am residing in Qatar. I have made several attempt to call him. But, while seeing my number he was disconnecting my call. Due to this the vehicle was kept in my home itself for more than 8 months without running.

so, kindly requesting you to take immediate action on this matter and none other should suffer my difficulty here after.

Noufal Rayroth,
          Rayaroth house,
          Avala (P.O), Meppayur Via.
          Kozhikode dist - 673524.

Current contact number[protected] Doha - Qatar

Piyush.Pandey
            I would like to mark one complaint against one south delhi Maruti Suzuki dealer - Apra Auto Mahipalpur.

Sir I bought my car Maruti Suzuki - WanganR LXI - DL 9C 9218 on 23rd July 2012.
            I got a call from them after one month of purchase to o pickup my Registration Certificate.
            When I went there to pick up my RC they refused to give it to me, they said there is some pending amount they I need to clear, I checked my a/c and said there is no pending amount and all the payments are clear. I requested them to check their a/c again, they said they will get pack to me.

I didnt get any call / response from them for one month so I made another visit and they refused to give it to me.

Now I have made more then 10 calls and made 3 visits.
            There is big communication gap and negligence about my RC because of that I'm facing problem.
            Now they are not giving my RC after 6 months of purchase.

I can not drive my car without RC.

Please look into this serious matter and solve my problem.

Highly thankful

Piyush Pandey
            144/7 Rajpur Khurd extn
            New Delhi - 110068

A-STAR- MARUTI — RC PENDING -- 2 YRS

BOUGHT A-STAR IN DEC 2010 FROM STAN AUTOS OPP DPS, NH-1, JALANDHAR, SINCE THEN RC IS PENDING --- A VERY GOOD JOB OF MARUTI COMPANY FOR GETTING THIS NOT DONE TILL TODAY, NO ONE CARES !!! AFTER CALLING, VISITING AND MEETINGS WITH STAFF --- ALL IS A WASTE---ONLY ONE GOAL OF THE MARUTI --- SALE THE PRODUCT -- TO HELL WITH THE CUSTOMER !!!
            IF THIS ESTEEM COMPANY CAN'T DO THE PAPER WORK THEN WHY THEY SALE THE PRODUCT ???
            IF ANY ONE INTERESTED TO PURCHASE CAR FROM MARUTI THINK 100 TIMES YOU MAY ALSO FACE THIS PROBLEM ! ! !
            GET THE PAPER WORK DONE BEFORE TAKING DELIVERY OF VEHICLE.
            EVEN STAFF MEMBERS KNOWS ALL THIS WHY WE NEED TO CALL THEM ALWAYS FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, WE ARE NOT SATISFIED FOR THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE AFTER SALE-- (FOR THE DOCUMENTS).
            REST IS OK OF STAN AUTOS ! !
            MAY GOD GIVE THEM STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMER'S PROBLEMS AND GIVE THEM AND US A PEACE OF MIND.

ASHWANI SHARMA
            JALANDHAR
            Mr. Pavan, Branch Manager of Competent at Lajpat Nagar, handling line[protected] given on the website has dealt with my query for RITZ automatic test drive in a very negligent and unprofessional manner, despite of my three calls the test drive has not happened and he is now refusing to acknowledge my patience and wait for the test drive and now refuses to deal with me,
            why do these people answer potential clients calls if they are not trained and interested in dealing with i
            why don't they keep to their promise and learn to deal in a professional way
            these people only make the business look bigger than the client and ignore small commitments and details made by them
            I would like MARUTI to know they are losing a potential client due to him and if some one more professional can deal with my query
            JyotI Kamaal
            EAST OF KAILASH

Maruti Suzuki / Swift Dzire Car — late delivery of car

hunda74
              sir with due respect i want to say that i am satneet singh nd i had booked a maruti suzuki swift diesel car at swani motors...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Ankush Handoo
              Hi Mr. Duggal,

It really took me a lot of time and patience to write this lengthy mail because the quality of service and the quality of people I had met in past visit was pathetic and disappointing

Its really a part of customer harassment when customer is expecting a good service from the best manufacturer in India and what he gets in return is sheer disappointment. This mail is regarding the pathetic service what I have got from one of the oldest and so called finest dealers of Maruti i.e. Competent Automobiles (Mehrauli) I own a Alto K-10 and have got it duly serviced at the Maruti authorised service stations till now, in fact I got the last three services done at Competent Automobiles only just because of the healthy relationship I had been sharing with them for years.

This time after getting my 30,000 kms servicing done at Pasco Gurgaon I wasn't much convinced and satisfied with the work done, In fact the problem wasn't rectified also so I thought to visit Competent for the solution. The problem that I was feeling was that the clutch pedal was hard.. After visiting the workshop I was attended by Mr. Dinesh who instantly helped me and understood the problem, I asked him that this hard problem should be covered under warranty as my car was well within the standard manufacturing warranty, he guided me to the workshop manager Mr. Reddy. Who instantly refused to my request of covering it under warranty, I asked him to speak with someone from Maruti -Suzuki who could give him an approval for it, but he was absolutely in no mood of helping me with it. I requested him that I had visited this workshop because I was happy with the earlier services of competent and genuinely wanted to get this problem rectified but him remarks were,, sir nobody asked to visit here, you could have gone somewhere else, we never told you to come here for servicing.. Now this comment really hurt me, that too deeply.. I could have never expected such a silly reply from a person sitting at such a level.

There after seeing that this fellow is not bothered to help me or even assist me I went to the General Manager Col. Dahiya, and asked his help in this regards he helped me instantly and instructed Mr Reddy to speak with the TSM Mr. Vikas Gupta. Now I was waiting for Mr. Reddy to speak with him which took him almost 20 mins and that too privately. Suddenly Mr Reddy comes & tells that the TSM Mr. Vikas Gupta has rejected the approval and goes to lunch after that. Now it sounds rude and unprofessional from his side. As I was and still am convinced regarding the warranty policy, I myself called Mr. Vikas who told me that he has not rejected the approval and was still understanding the fault. Now this was really frustrating one man is saying some thing and other is saying something else. Still I didn't lose my patience and tried to speak with Mr. Reddy, who didn't listen to me and starting walking away from me, now that's something really disappointing. Is this the way one should deal with customers? After taking much pain and speaking with Mr. Vikas I somehow got the job approved and finally the work was supposed to start. This complete thing took almost two hours and I was continuously being harassed during this time, with the unprofessional, unethical & ignorant behaviour.

In fact this wasn't the so thought end to my miseries, after waiting for 4 hours the job hadn't yet started on my car and they were telling me that you won't get the car today, I asked them to issue me the gate pass as I had to go pretty far and would come back in a days time to get the job done. This time Mr. Reddy comes to my help instantly and puts a note of charging me Rs250/- as estimate charges FUNNY isn't it... Now that's what I should call smart earning source... After a half an hour of discussion & same ignorant & unprofessional behavior from Mr. Reddy who as always didn't listen to me I had to again trouble Mr Dahiya for my help, who undoubtedly helped me..

Now my question is WHOM should I contact, WHERE should I go and WHAT should I do???
              I'm really in no mood to visiting this workshop again after such kind of service that too from a Works Manager... Pathetic in simple words..

Disgracefully Thanks

Ankush

Vehicle No. DL3CBS2929

saikrishnaindia
                I purchased Suzuki Access 125 , from a show room , in karimnagar on 14/03/2012 just six months after purchasing i got problem with battery. I need to use kick rod to start the vehicle, and also i was told that i will be getting a mileage of around 40 km while purchasing the vehicle, but even after 8 months , after 5 regular services i am getting only 29-30 kms per litre.

Regarding my problem with battery i contacted service workshop , and their service is not at all fair. They recharged my battery for two times, even then it did not work properly. When i asked them regarding the same, they haven't responded properly. After they took my battery for warranty they told they will get a new battery with in 4 to 5 working days. But it is now the 20th day i haven't received the battery. When i asked them regarding this , their response is very bad.

Those who are in thought of purchasing Access 125 PLEASE DONT PURCHASE ....
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

keerti.garg
                  Sir Madam Team

On the occassion of Janmashtami a blunder has been done we have purchased a swift VXI car model from your showroom Standard Auto Agencies as you ppl are very keen and attentive only to attract customers but after sales services no one take responsibility for anything. From initial stage since beginning we are facing battery related problem you can say since A NEW CAR WE SPENT HUGE AMOUNT TO PURCHASE THE SAME YOU PPL ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OUT OF IT "NEW SWIFT STARTING WITH DHAKEL ONLY". Unable to auto start when after 2 to 5 of purchase we refer to your VERY FAMOUS DEALER service centre they jst simply charged the battery and gave us the same. Again after 10 days the same problem we called your service centre with the same problem Unable to start CAR No one knows the problem with Car or with battery again battery operation done and finished and now today again unable to start the Car. SO MARUTI EXCELLENCE IN EVERY SPHERE just shame on your Vehicle do not rely upon We are having doubt on your product CAR as well. It doesn't matter for us You have to have provide us the CAR which can start without giving pain & stress easily. Me also having EON with me and its working f9 since purchase of the same but just heads off to Your product unable to start only after 2 to 5 days and after battery operation everything is uncertain.

We just want our Car is to be as fine as others and don't want again and again like DABBA. We just imagine if we plan to drive this new car on long route journey what will happen do you think that we should take help of Dhakel. Dont you realize na that we can face so much problems. So do the needfull at your end as much as possible this type of problem not exists with a new Car keep this in your mind and provide services from your so called as best dealer showroom Standard Auto Agencies Jabalpur. There are other show rooms also but we made a blunder to purchase this new car from your Best Dealer please inform them for the same too. We are just least concern about others We are concern about the Car a new car with battery or some other problem dont know but we are facing problem since purchase of New Car this is not done you ppl are not creating, maintaing and carrying the Branch image.

Resolve our problem with sincere action that is to be converted in to fruit-full result without fail.
                  We can expect from you sincere action please take back your DABBA so called as CAR model Swift that your company manufactured and the same purchased by us on 10.08.2012. We cant rely upon your CAR so take and keep the same with your company. Give us a New Car not Dabba please or return our money as soon as possible. Company is to justify Product take Your Car back which is DABBA for us and conduct a launch of DABBA through that.

Keerti Garg

Maruti Swift — facing problem in purchasing the car

respected Sir, I jagdeep Singh is an advocate and i wanna purchase a swift car right now i m facing a problem regarding Maruti Dealer terms. In Maruti there is a condition that a person who is living in some specific area has to purchase the veichle from that area only Sir I contacted to my nearest dealer(Kurukshetra ) the swift car was not present there in that spoecific colour in which i demanded and he was not offering me any offer sir then i contacted my other nearest dealer which was situated in Kaithal he said the swift car is present with them and he offered me a good scheme but he said we are not authorized to sell the above said veichle before the prior approval letter of Kurukshetra dealer because the territorial area was different then they contacted to the kurukshetra dealer he said we are going to have this above said vechile within two days and we cannot allow u to sell the vechile sir i wanna request u that if a person is getting good schemes or offers from other area then why he is not allowed to purchase the vechile or if a person is not satisfied with some dealer why he is not allowed to get it from the other dealer sir, this is totally harrasment of my right sir, you are furthere requested to do the needful and oblige so that i can purchase the vechile according to my chaice and comfort. thanking you yours faithfully Jagdeep singh.
                  21/04/2009

Sub : Complaint of “MARUTI SWIFT VDI”

Ref : Engine No.1153301 Chassis No. 379212
                  Colour - Pearl Arts.

Kindly refer the above. We introduce our self, we ie; Archana Industries, Kottayam are one of the dealer of “CUMMINS” India Ltd., & “BIRLA POWER Solutions” in Kerala. We are dealing smaller ratings of all kinds generating sets & are also doing services after sales.

On 19/11/2008 one of our partner named Mr.G.Satheesh bought one “ MARUTI SWIFT VDI ” (Diesel) Motor Car from Maruti’s dealer M/s. Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam [Invoice No.53395KRDCD9 dtd.19/11/2008]. Actually the vehicle is in warranty, but vehicle shows minor complaints right now it’s “A/c” is not working. Still the vehicle runs only 12, 545Kms., till date we follows company norms & as per company norms we are doing it’s services at the right time ie; changing it’s engine oil three times & also doing services 1st service at 1000Kms, 2nd service at 5000Kms & 3rd service at 10, 000Kms. Before buy the “SWIFT” car we are using an “TATA Motor’s Indica” car, but till the last sales which can not shows any complaint. In our experiment we compare “MARUTI SWIFT” with “TATA INDICA”, “Indica” is much better than “Swift”. So, how can we refer any other customer for buying “MARUTI SWIFT”.

Since 19th April, 2009 we found that our vehicle ie; Maruti Swift Air Conditioner is not working. After find out the said complaint we have approach ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service dealer ie; M/s.Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd., Kottayam, on 20/041/2009 for rectifying the said complaint. But till date they can not detect the complaint or rectify the same. For the past couple of days we are waiting for their response. If we inquire the current status of the said vehicle ‘Maruti’s’ authorized service officials say’s that tomorrow/day after tomorrow will rectify the said complaint. We inform the matter directly to the service manager & he say’s that at least ten to fifteen day’s for rectifying the same complaint. We buy the vehicle for our official/personal use not for popular show room purpose. In this circumstance we don’t like to corporate with you.

Hope you will take the matter seriously & expecting your earlier & valuable action.

G.Satheesh.

Rohit Kochhar
                    I have a maruti swift car diesel version, Frankly speaking maruti provides a worst range of body gesture in its cars. And when i visit for the paid service they are charging every time me 6000 of service charge and some more amount as per the requirement. their services stations are charging a lot of much amount for doing a small services and equipment changes.
                    I will strictly take an action against maruti dealers and service stations.

Rajendra Arora
                      I am shocked and surprised to observe that despite lapse of more than five months time the company has not even bothered to
                      acknowledge the complaint, what to talk of attempt to resolve it. I reproduce here below the contents of my complaint with a
                      hope that company may give attention to look into it:-

Maruti Suzuki Service Station, Vipul Motors, Malviya Nagar , Jaipur Rajasthan
                      Rajendra Arora on Jun 2, 2012

Poor service and rude behaviour
                      Vipul Motors, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur

The conduct, behaviour and attitude of the staff dealing accidental vehicle is not only very rude, discourteous, arrogant but they pose themselves as if they are obliging customers by allowing the claim (partly as per their whims and fancies) though it is their duty and they are being paid for it that too at the cost of customers. They have no consideration for customer's inconveniences and value for their time. Their functioning is very slow, negligent and improper. It appears that their is total anarchy prevailing at the workshop, in fight amongst staff and indiscipline is apprent. Unfair, foul and mischievous practices are allowed to flourish, which reflects total lack of supervisory control and effectiveness. Rather it reflects that such anti customer attitude is being pampered by Supervisors and Administrators. No cognizance is being given to Customer's grievances.Rather they are openly abused and threatened that no one can do any harm as no action can be taken against any staff even if there are serious complaints.

My aforesaid observations are based on my recent experience when I was to wait for couple of hours there at the workshop in connection with getting delivery of my car without proper repair and paying amount despite having insurance from NATMAR for which it is claimed that it is hassle free policy though I found the same full of hassles but without any sign of relief.

Some fair, proper and independent inquiry in the functioning of this workshop may unearth several malpractices and unethical procedures being adopted by the staff and supervisors, if the company is really inclined to save its image and reputation.
                      Maruti Suzuki Service Station, Vipu Motors, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur Rajasthan
                      Rajendra Arora on Jun 2, 2012

Poor service and rude behaviour
                      Vipul Motors, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur

The conduct, behaviour and attitude of the staff dealing accidental vehicle is not only very rude, discourteous, arrogant but they pose themselves as if they are obliging customers by allowing the claim (partly as per their whims and fancies) though it is their duty and they are being paid for it that too at the cost of customers. They have no consideration for customer's inconveniances and value for their time. Their functioning is very slow, negligent and improper. It appears that their is total anarchy prevailing at the workshop, in fight amongst staff and indiscipline is apprent. Unfair, foul and mischievious practices are allowed to flourish, which reflects total lack of superivisory control and effectiveness. Rather it reflects that such anti customer attitude is being pampered by Supervisiors and Administrators. No cognigence is being given to Customer's grievances.Rather they are openly abused and threatened that no one can do any harm as no action can be taken against any staff even if there are serious compalints.

My aforesaid obeservations are based on my recent experience when I was to wait for couple of hours there at the workshop in connection with getting delivery of my car without proper repair and paying amout despite having insurance from NATMAR for which it is claimed that it is hasslefree policy though I found the same full of hassles but without any sign of relief.

Some fair, proper and independent inquiry in the functioning of this workshop may unearth several malpractices and unethecal procedures being adopted by the staff and supervisors, if the company is really inclined to save its image and reputation.

joy julius
                        To

The Customer care officer

Maruti Suzuki India .

M Joy Julius....my car wagaon r meet with an accident on 5th october...i hve giving my car in insurance clain in reliable industries unit 2...itzz all most 2 month but my car is not completed. dear sir i want my car back in 2 days. the shownroom mangers are not saying anythng about it...the parts are not avialiable...i would take legal action againt the maruti company. my caris in reliable industries unit 2. Dhanbad, Jharkhand. plzz see 2 it urgently.

car no- JH 10 AB 1728
                        my mobile no- [protected]

MUL — Late Delivery

I sent a courier on 11Aug'08 which consist 'Rakhi' for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
                        I sent it from Bangalore to Bhilai Branch. this complain is for Bhilai Branch, who received the consignment on 14th it self but did not deliever on that day itself. NOt only this, every time i face problem with Bhilai branch.

Request you to take up this issue with Bhilai branch.

Maruthi Suzuki — Late delivery of Cars

I booked my Maruthi Dezire VXi AT, in PLA Motors trichy, they committed to deliver my car in 2 months. I booked it 12/03.2012. So far the vehicle is not delivered, i have booked a complaint today. I like to get some ideas what i can do further.

Maruti Suzuki Hr - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) — EMail Fraud

hariv41
                          I recived a job offer mail from this mail ID : "Maruti Suzuki HR" <[protected]@isep.ipp.pt>. As i come to know...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Job & Career

Suzuki Access 125 — First service dealer makes oil change compulsory

NeetaN
                          We went for my first service of Access 125 to the authorised service centre Rhea Suzuki, Near Johnson and Johnson, Mulund...
                          Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Magesan Thiyagarajan
                          i had recently left my car swift dzire TN-06-A-8555 for body shop work because of an accident on left front portion , i got it done only after 15 days and later my car was running good and yesterday i had an AC issue and i checked with a local workshop and found that the liquid oz pipe has been damaged due to getting interact with other part of the car which was not checked properly in the body shop during that time . Its their responsibility to check on that but they did not when i went back to the maruti service station and checked they said they cant help it and i have to pay again for the parts and gas leakage and they asked for 3 days time until then i cant wait and it has to be serviced immediately so i am getting it done in a local workshop for my convenience . actually they supposed to get this work done for me for a free cost because of their carelessness only i am facing this issue . take this as an serious issue and look onto it . i hope you dont repeat this problem again . its so disappointing for me .
                          the name and address of the dealer :
                          KHIVRAJ MOTORS LTD
                          T.MAGESAN
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          chennai

Prasanna Tavag
                            Today at 9:35am, I took my Maruti Swift car out as I was heading to my office in Thane. I took my car till the main road (LBS Marg) to take a right turn and signalled the indicator. When I found my way clear I gradually took the turn. My car was still on the 1st gear. I was completely shocked when a speeding BEST bus right behind me, dashed my car and without stopping or bothering to see what he did to my car, the BEST bus driver, speedily went ahead further scratching my car at the front left side.

I got down from my car and took few steps only to notice that the BEST driver was far ahead and there were many other vehicled blocking my view to notice the bus number.

I thought of chasing the BEST bus, but looking at the condition of my car, which had my front left tyre distorted, I decided to park the vehicle in my society.

Unfortunately, I could not notice the BEST bus driver, and the bus number and hence in a helpless situation. I am not happy because even the so called civilised and alert citizens of Mumbai, travelling in that bus, did not bother to ask the bus driver to stop as a courtesy.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Flipkart
                              40 days - Cancel order
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              Hero Motocorp
                              Pleasure head lamp , horn sound and unwanted lighting glowing in the day time
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              India Post
                              car registration certificate not delivered