Medi Assist India
Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.

Medi Assist India Customer Care

Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Medi Assist India Complaints & Reviews

jaindinesh26
I PURCHASE A MEDICLAIM POLICY OF NATIONAL INSURANCE CO THROUGH FUTURE HEALTHCARE.POLICY NO-354900/46/09/[protected].AS PER POLICY BENIFITS I CAN TAKE 10% BENIFIT OF SUM ASSURED AT ATIME OF MATRNITY.ON 4 JAN 2010 MY WIFE ADMIT IN ASOK HOSPITAL KRISHNA NAGAR DELHI-110051.TPA MEDI ASSIST TELL ME THAT YOUR CASH LESS IS APPROVED BUT HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT DENAI.HOSPITAL CHARGED ALL BILL PAYMENT FROM ME AND HE DID NOT GIVE ME ANY DOCUMENTS RELATED TREATMENT.I DOUBT THAT HOSPITAL CHEAT TPA AND ALSO ME.SO I REQ TO TPA MANY TIME FOR STATUS OF CLAIM BUT TPA MEDI ASSIST IS NOT INTERESTED IN REPLY.SO I THINK SO THAT HOSPITAL MANAGMENT AND TPA ARE BOTH EQUAL IN CHEATING.THERE ARE NOT ANY AGENCY WHO CAN HELP ME IN PROVIDE CLAIM AND STOPING IN CHEATING OF TPA AND HOSPITAL.

abhi_gets
    I had applied for mediclaim reimbursement. I had submitted my claim in month of July 2010. It now almost 2 months but the claim is still not processed. Previously they use to say we haven’t got any info from your company we have demanded some data of your from your company. Now in last week when I give a call they give false commitment 'I am still looking for the updates call after 15 min’. In a day I called almost more than 15 times. Finally I have been committed that my claim will be processed by Wednesday (15/slept/2010).

Nor does their representative Amit ([protected]) answer the call nor does I get proper updates from Laxmi ([protected]). Finally their boss don’t know name have his cell number ([protected]) has committed me that my claim will be process by Wednesday (15/slept/2010). It’s really pathetic to know that Meddi Assist is so bad at commitment and providing services to their clients. They are very bad at follow-up of claim. Each one different person picks up phone and no one has proper updates. Once I had dropped a mail from their website but no action was taken. It’s really a fact that Meddi Assist has a very poor service .

Medi Assist India Pvt Ltd — Denial of the Claim [Resolved]

grcmurthy

I am working with Wipro Technologies, Hyderabad and have taken parental insurance for my Father through...

Medi Assist General Insurance — Claim status [Resolved]

suneel2005

My sister was suffering from fever, she was admitted in yashoda malakpet(hyderabad) on 30th aug,...

Medi Assist / Health Insurance — cancellation of dependents enrollment [Resolved]

prasanna.vs6
      Hi i enrolled my parents in medi assist health insurance through online without noticing the charges,once i noticed the charges...

Medi Assist — reimbursement of medical claims [Resolved]

ashoktp333
      medi assist ID No. [protected]. medical reimbursement claim is pending since June 2010. The Jayanagar branch of medi assist...

lazer
      I have given medi claim on 24 Dec 2009 and my Policy no is -[protected].
      I have handed over my claim in Medi Assist Office, No 1 Lakshmi Ammal Street, Ayyavu Naidu Colony, Aminjikarai, Chennai.

Where as I haven't got any respose from them till date.

Lazer D
      No 17, Church st,
      Old Pallavaram,
      Chennai-117.

satatkhare
        I had deposit my original medical bills with attested copy of hospital bills (Amount 254000 INR) on dtd 26th Feb'10 at Delhi office, Kailash Plaza . At that time all they had confirm that claim will be cleared with in 2-3 wks.

Last month they had asked some addtional paper (Document) which i had also diposited in Delhi office.

But After 3& 1/2 Months has passed and no one of Medi Assist person are giving proper reply nor interested to discuss actual status (Matter).

Patient Name : SMITA KHARE
        Policy No. :[protected]

Hope you understand my problem.

Waiting for your positive response.

megharajrajeev
          in the early morning of 25th May 2010 while travelling from the Bangalore International Airport to Bannerghatta road on a easy cab. A concrete mixing lorry rammed onto the cab bearing number KA 01 D 4615. I was critically hurt with a swollen forehead, thru n thru torn upper lip, Bleeding profusely thru the lip and nose, Buldging nerve on the neck and a broken 6th cervical bone. I got admitted to Fortis hospital located on the Bannerghatta Road. Fortis which is short of experienced doctors allowed some very young interns to check me. The interns after an X Ray of the neck discharged me. I developed numbness in my arms the next day. I got myself admitted in Fortis again this time under the guidance of a nuero surgeon, who asked me to get admitted. My trauma started when post a series of test conducted and i was given the discharge summary. I was covered under the medi assist health Insurance. The initial analysis from medi assist said the claim is rejected which was later retracted and partially approved the next day only to be retracted again. Phone calls to medi assist does not heed. So what if one is critical, if you are an medi assist client you need to follow up in vain and to their apathy. If you are a tourist to the city you met with an accident you need get admitted to the hotel not hospital. I V & Operations is a must for re imbursement. yawn yawn...
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Medi-Assist (Insurance Company) — Unethical Deduction of Insured Amount [Resolved]

piyush.singhvi
            Regarding Serious complain against Medi Assist

I would like to draw your kind attention...

Medi Assist Pvt Ltd — TPA SERVICES [Resolved]

Meghna Sayta
            >> his is my complaint against Mediassist ( TPA) who has failed to process my Medi claim inspite of 10 months of follow...

Medi Assist Insurance — Incorrect Patient name updated in their record and refusing for cashless hospitalization [Resolved]

syedb97557

I have a valid insurence with ICICI Lombord (MediAssist is TPA) for my father (i am employee of Wipro and...

ramjilal swami
            I have madical policy of your company since 2004 and my policy No. is 120300/48/06/21/70000193 sir since 2007 i am making claim of my medical expencess which were spent by me at SMS Hospital Jaipur and all the document regarding medical claim has been sent to you time and again and also since 2007 i am making my claim or sending you reminder in this regard but till today nothing has been done by you and inspite of so many representation sent by me nothing has been done by you and except a letter dated 09/08/2007 not a single time any correspondence done by you, hence sir by this reminder i am requesting to you to settle my aformentioned claim as soon as possible.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Medi Assist India Tpa Pvt. Ltd. - Mediclaim — Non Reply of Our Letters based on settlement advice sent by them. [Resolved]

Vimal Navin Parekh
              We have medi claim Insurance with New india Insurance & their TPA is MEDI ASSIST INDIA TPA PVT. LTD. our family policy...

Rajesh vernekar
              On December 14, 2009 my father had an MI which was treated at daksata hospital and Kle prabhakar kore hospital Belgaum. During that time i was told that cashless service will take time. As my father wanted an urgent angiography i paid the hospital bills in cash thinking that i will claim for the bills later on.and is submitted the bills on December 31st 2009 to mediassist for the claims, but till to date i have not received any information regarding the proceedings of the claim. My claim no is 4705969. My MAID is [protected]. The bills are of 44,914 rupees. Please help in this case.

Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd. — Non Settlement of Claim [Resolved]

anupamsingh82

My name is Anupam Singh and my Medi Assist ID no Is- [protected]. I am working for HSBC and my policy falls...

Vijay Kumar

My name is Vijay Kumar and my Medi Assist ID no Is- ID NO[protected] and policy no- 1306/[protected], i have submitted all the documents in Delhi head office(Sant Nagar , East of Kailash) on 8/9/09, but till i dont get any response regarding my claim , so please tell me when will i get the my claim money?

i m not getting any reply from medi assist.

I have submitted all the documents more then 4-5 times in MEDI ASSIST Office

have submitted again all the documents as per your MEdi ASSIST REQUIREMENT submitted in DELHI (East of KAilash Branch) on 27/10/09 by Hand to Ms.Priyanka.

I m Submitting this my docs at 3rd time please process urgently, and one thing is more when i called to ur branch Delhi office east of kailash there is some person Mr AMIT he is not giving any proper answer and also missbehave on phone.

Vijay Kumar

PH NO-[protected], [protected],[protected]
                I undersinged Mr.KETAN ATMARAM JAGTAP Aged 25 years. i am a member of pancard clubs.my folio no is AKP-269. You had assured us mediclaim policy with your membership.

I was admitted in FAUZIYA HOSPITAL KURLA on 27/06/2009 and discharged on 04/07/2009. i submitted all my original papers to you on 30/07/2009. My claim Application No. is VM-3732 then as per your requirement again twice you demanded me different documents which were immediately provided to you but still my medi claim is not sanctioned.

In this procedure 1 year & 2 months are passed but still medi claim is not sanctioned . let me me know the reason for non sanctioning my mediclaim mony.

Is it not your responsibility ?
                please sanctioned my MEDI-CLAIM as early as possible.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
                (KETAN A . JAGTAP)
                MY NAME SURESH OJHA MERA CLAIM NO.5330193, POLICY NO.1603/[protected] RELIANCE GENRAL INSURANCE LTD MERA CLAIM
                CLEAR NAHI MIL RAHA HAY APPACTION DATE-7/01/2011, 07/02/2011/18/02/2011 KOI JAWAB NAHI MIL RAHA HAY

PLEASE URGENT ACTION LIYA JAI

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
                suresh ojha surat

Mediassist — Claim is not settle

I am TCS employee , I have registered the claim with mediassist in month of March , along with it I have also sent the original necessary documents but still claim is not settle.

Akhilesh
                Hi, My name is Todupunoori Srinivas, i met AN ACCIDENT ON[protected] subsequently i admitted in Hospital at Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.
                Imy M A Id No. is [protected] I insured with National Insurace co. Ltd and my premium No. policy No. 551112/48/11/[protected]. I have submited all the bills in the month of may'june 2012, but till date my claim is not solved. kindly expediate the action as early as possible.

with regards,

T. SRINIVAS
                mail Id [protected]@yahoo.com
                mobile No. [protected]/[protected]

Medi Assist — Non clearance of bill and harresment by Medi Assist [Resolved]

ranajit_cc
                  Date- 22/10/2009
                  This information I am sharing to all as a well wisher.

My mother was hospitalised in...

Medi Assist — non settlement of claim [Resolved]

sameer vora
                  we have applied for reimbursment of medi claim.medi assist is tpa for new india assurance co ltd..each time they raise new...

Sam
                  I have been trying for the last two days to get Medi Assit to give me an approval so that we can do tests recommended by the hospital. I dont think Medi Assit is serious about giving approval as they keep asking for new reports and telling me that the fax is missing or not received properly.
                  Everytime I try to fix something, they come-up with a new excuse.

I feel the company is nothing but a front used by insurance company to harras consumers. If you happen to take a new claim and your TPA is Medi Assit, please run!!

The people working for this company are equally crooked. They lie through thier teeth and make sure you have a tough time getting your claim. I hope these people once go through similar experience so that they understand the pain of having a loved one in a hospital while trying to your policy cleared.

Their call center is equally bad. The woman who attend to me literally banged the phone while I was in middle of a conversation.
                  I have been trying for the last twenty five days to get Medi Assit to give me an approval so that we can do tests recommended by the doctors, as per my phisician the treatment is need to be done within one & half month but till date we didn't received any confirmation form your side.

I am unhappy with medi assist service.

please do needfull.my policy no. is 140100/34/10/12/00007867
                  Hi, I am Anbu raja, I am from TCS, I am having the mediassit insurance for the past four for me, my mother and for my father. I have not done any claims ever before. Now i am in a situation to take an operation for my mother. I consult the Doctor in MIOT Hospital Chennai. They asked to take the operation. So, I collected all the document and I have summited to mediassit through MIOT Hospital. I have applied on[protected]. Still i didn't get any approval or feedback from mediassit or from MOIT hospital. When i went to the hospital they told that me simply it is not approved.

When I spoke to mediassit in this [protected] number given my Ramaswamy.
                  They are telling me that they will not approve it.

Please tell me know what I can do now.
                  What is the purpose of taking the insurance?
                  Also I want to ask my office why they have given mediassit insurance for TCS.

Anburaja