[Resolved] Medlife — extreme delay in delivery of medicine of prepaid order. order :or4630mk-021a

Gurugram, Haryana, India
 PK Issar on Mar 12, 2019
My mobile no.[protected] delhi 110077. Order placed on 6.3.2019. Delivery due 9.3.2019. On 10.3.19 received sms that naveen kumar mob.[protected] outfor delivery. Tried to track him but get answer that his given no is incorrect. Then on 11.3.19 also medeicines did not come. Today also talked to executive on[protected]. They again assure today i will get medicine. I am a 7o yrs old man 6 day have passed without medicine. I am a heart & diabetic patient. I have already paid full amount. I am pained to see your this attitude. You want to expand at the cost of old customers..

Mostly when i call your above no. I wait 20 to 40 minutes wait. I get voice ".. We appreciate your patience, please wait …" pravesh kumar issar. Dwarka delhi. 12.3.2019 1141 hrs waiting for supplies.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Pravesh Kumar, We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. We will look into this issue now and resolve it at the earliest. Hope to meet your medical requirements in the future.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Dear Pravesh, As per the telephonic conversation the order has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologize for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time. We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

Comments

Order id:-OR8910XN-005A.
patient name- Bulu Banerjee.

medicine does not received as per shown on Tax invoice though Mactor 20 MG. already included in total amount.

Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019

Dear Prince Sayak, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Supply short medicine /not received customer care phone call
My Problem is Resolved . I have received my ordered Medicines from Medlife. My order No. was

OR4630mk-021A. I had complained on 12.3.2019, I had received medicines on 13.3.2019.

Pravesh Kumar Issar Dt.15.3.2019
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019

Dear PK Issar, We are glad to hear that you had a great experience in getting medicines online.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - extreme delay in delivery of medicine of prepaid order. order :or4630mk-021a