PharmEasy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to PharmEasy

Having problems with PharmEasy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PharmEasy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PharmEasy

PharmEasy Website

PharmEasy Head Office Address

1st Floor, Tower 1, Commercial 2, Kohinoor Business Park, Premier Road, Kurla West
Mumbai City District

PharmEasy Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

PharmEasy reviews & complaints(386)

Please refer my Order No[protected] in which I had ordered 5 medicines out ow which only 3 delivered. Order placed on 20th Jan 2023 and it is now 5 days since I have not received w medicines Telma H and Atrova E. You should have denied taking the order if the medicines are not available instead you have chosen to take the order collect money and you are sleeping over the matter with least concern for my health which is disgusting and Putting someones health in trouble
PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id:[protected]. I returned order on 5th jan and they have received on 9th jan. They didn't refund my money yet. Everytime I call them they are like give us 48hrs to resolve. I mean it's already been 16 days and how many days do they need to refund.
    PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have promised to deliver my medicines till 13th Jan but on 14 th Jan i have not received my prodict
      PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order (Order ID[protected] medicine for my parents and found that 1 medicine is missing after 3 days but company refuse to check with vendor and registered Complaint. What a cheater Company who just lost new customer.
        PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered following complaint with grievance officer:
          R/mam
          i have ordered following two health packages for my mother smt NEELAM MITTAL aged 62 yrs:
          1) WOMEN'S ADVANCED HEALTHCARE PACKAGE
          2) CARDIAC RISK MARKERS
          total amounting to Rs 2499 /- after discount...but not full reports received...your pharmeasy executive demanded resample for further reports...
          FIRST i had very difficulty in...

Had a horrible experience with a very expensive medicine. I requested for rejoint uc, and they delivered rejoint uc plus. And worst is that on the same delivery day, they're refused to take return or exchange. They are very rude with customers and pushes the whole blame on customers. A real don't care attitude once they manage to sell their stock medicine. Their only objective is to deliver what they have in stock and once sold, refuse return or exchange.
          PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered medicine from pharmeasy vide No.[protected] .Ist they have not given discount on all medicine and 2nd they have taken excess payment at the time of invoice. During final bill excess payment has been credited in pharmeasy wallet instead of my original mode of payment. The company is cheating on the name of offers.
            PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He accepted the return but did not issue refund. when i have claimed for refund, the retailer said, we can't refund money due to open sealed so i have requested for return our product back. He claimed that, product has been considered as recycled, so product won't be return back... pharmEasy is totally fake they are not giving good response even they take money or never give you product.
              PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered here at first time. I have ordered Sugar test Accucheck stripe and lancet nidles. When i received the product, i get to know my Accucheck device doesn't meet requirements with this stripes. I have got 3 box; 1 box of Stripes and 2 box of lancet niddles. i have opened 2 box of them for checking the products. I have returned it because it doesn't meet my requirements as mentioned above earlier. The delivery agent came to receive the return, he didn't even check the product during receiving. When the product is arrived to pharmeasy retailer, he accepted the return but did not issue refund. when i have claimed for refund, the retailer said, we can't refund money due to open sealed so i have requested for return our product back. He claimed that, product has been considered as recycled, so product won't be return back.

I don't understand what kind of policy is this?? If you can't refund product then you shouldn't accept return.

I want my refund either send my product back.
                PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PharmEasy — Cardiac Risk Markers Lab test OR DER# 2599903 - REPORT NOT DELIVERED TILL NOW

BLOOD SAMPLE WAS COLLECTED ON 10TH NOV, 200 AT MY HOME BY MS. PRAJAKTA PAWAR, TECHNICIAN OF PHARMEASY ASSIGNED FOR THE ABOVE LAB ORDER in the morning and the report was to be delivered on 11th Nov, 2022 at 1.30 AM, as appearing in their app; By 3.30 pm, today ( 11th Nov), after lapse of of about 15 hours, I reminded them at their help centre # [protected] and asked about the report; they did not have any clue about my lab order and the status...

I order medicine from pharmeasy on Mon, 17 Oct 2022 which is showing delivered on 22oct 2022 but i still haven't received the order. Infact, I have OTP with me but nobody asks for me. I also tried to communicate with customer care, but they simply denied the complaint with reason “You need to report within 24Hrs”. This kind of customer service is not expected from such a renowned brand like pharmeasy. Not Sure if they are cheating like this for all customer.Please help to return My money. Order ID[protected]
                  PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to request for the return of medicine which was ordered by me on 17.10.2022 details given below. after use of this medicine is skin allergy happen. Hence, the treating doctor advised us to stop this medicine.

NINTENA 100 MG (2 Qnt)

But, Pharmeasy team informing us that, as per Policy 7 days only refund they are telling like this was any Product.

My concern is they are not giving in writing for the same.

This is my umbel request for the same.

K. Tulsi.

PharmEasy — Order not received but showing delivered

I order medicine from pharmeasy on 7th oct 2022 which is showing delivered on 12oct 2022 but i still haven't received the order. I also tried to communicate with customer care but they simply denied the complaint with reason “You need to report within 24Hrs”. This kind of customer service is not expected from such a renowned brand like pharmeasy.

Request you to kindly intervene and resolve this.

Hoping...

Today, I had ordered three medicines and they have confirmed the order, I have loaded the prescription also. Their doctor still rang me for prescription saying that the prescription I have loaded is for the some other medicine, so it is not valid. Then they said that physical consultation with a doctor every year is compulsory, so I have to get such a paid consultation booked otherwise they will not deliver the medicines. I refused to pay for consultation, and they cancelled the order.
                      I am enclosing the cancelled order details, and also the prescription I had uploaded, that is clearly for Biotor ASP 10 Capsules, that has Atorvastatin 10 mg and Aspirin 75 mg, the same at the medicines I had ordered, so it has to be valid, I had been buying medicines on this prescription. Third one, Smuth cream, is a piles rectal cream that doesn't require a prescription.

The company is fake and liar, they waste our time in searching on their site and placing order, and then the make us cough up more money to book physical consultation with doctor.
                      PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cashback earned money is the property of customer.
                        Previously, the total cashback amount could be utilised in next purchase.
                        Now, you've restricted the redemption level by 5% value of next transaction, and this is simply ridiculous and regretted.
                        You will collect my money and keep it under your control, plus a nominal part will be available for utilisation and next cashback will be added to such an idle fund, which only accumulates, impossible to utilise except by a massive purchase, and that's not the proper way to procure medicines.
                        I strongly object this audacious policy handling the money of public by objectionable money mal-utilisation process.
                        You have no right to control usage of earned cash back amount, which is not your property.
                        I'm leaving PHARMEASY WITH NINETEEN FAMILY ACCOUNTS, And from Now on, I'll discourage and prevent my known people from using such a fiscally mismanaged medicine supply agent.

Dear Madam,

My account with Pharmeasy is registered with number[protected] in the name of Swetha H K.

I had requested for couple of tests for my 2 of the family members along with the prescription that was uploaded in the App at the time of booking and it was for cash on delivery service.

In my absence my family members have fiven the sample to the appropriate person Mr. Ranjith and handeya over...

Mr. Vinod Pal from pharmeasy came to my house for blood sample collection on 25.09.22. Since then I have pain in my hand where he injected and also black spots. I am continuously applying ice, but cannot see any difference. I have raised complaints twice but no proper solution. My complaint no. are 17548121 and 17559820. I want my money back.
                          Sep 28, 2022

Oct 01, 2022
                          Updated by Anira
                          From last 3 days I am just getting a formality call from pharmeasy. Today someone from tyrocare called me whose mobile is [protected], he said me that the spots and pain which you got is normal and we don't apologize for anything nor we will give you any refund. He was very rude and mannerless.
                          Oct 05, 2022
                          Updated by Anira
                          Everyday pharmeasy executives are calling me and saying we can deposit Rs. 200 or Rs . 300 maximum in your pharmeasy wallet. They are just harassing me.

I ordered some medicine on 11th of Sept Nd still its not delivered, even called so many times but they are only exceeding the date and now asking me to cancell the order and thats because its getting beyond 7 days of the complaint raise. Even they are not ensuring that the order will deliver or not. So plz do the needfull.
                            PharmEasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have literally stolen INR 8000 from me. They are not accepting returns of medicines on the 10th day of delivery just because the 7 day delivery window is closed....

I ordered medicine 6 strip but got only 3 strip of medicine.