Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Mobikwik

Having problems with Mobikwik?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobikwik customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobikwik

Mobikwik Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobikwik reviews & complaints page 208

Hi team,

I have made payment of jio through my mobikwik wallet, but the amount was deducted from my wallet & recharge was not done.

Please return back the rs.100

Still there is not response & all customer care number is off no response through issues of their app.

Please solve my issue...

Request to forward the concern department.

Deepak soni

Mobile: +91-[protected]
Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
They r calling the customers & asking their Debit Card Details As well As OTP.they R totally Fraud.
Today morning Rs. 8 debited for payment of BSNL from MOBIKW acc. But so far BSNL payment has not been made. My mail id [protected]@gmail.com and contact no. [protected]

Sir, I was ripped 2k from a facebook group admin. And so many peoples are ripped day by day. I request to you take necessary steps as soon as possible. And can I return my 2K?
    I already add proof. Actually the group admin offer me that give me 2K and add 2k members I will give you a Nikon D3300 DSLR and I was overconfident and I gave him 2K but he didn't give any product.
    Apr 22, 2017
    Updated by Md Jafar
    Sir, solve it as soon as possible
    Recharged my Bsnl mobile with Amount 110.Recharge not successful.Money is not reflecting in Wallet.
    Stole my Rs 110.
    Raised a Ticket No.-6387210
    Mobikwik app is fooling people and making there income.
    I want my money back in wallet.

My order id is imbk[protected] i paid to ebay.in through mobikwik wallet rs 5197 my money deducted from wallet but i when i called ebay custamer care they told that we dont receive money probably transaction failed but i i tried to contact to mobikwik cs care but failed then i set 2 or messages to them but they even didnt bothered to reply me now i am regretting why i felt in such 10% cash back...
      Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am unable to use my balance amount of Rs. 31.75 which I have redeemed in my Mobikwik account. I complained several times to Mobikwik but they mark it as resolved without any resolution.
      Today I wanted to remit some amount to an Insurance Co.(UIIC). They have account with Bank of America and account number is in Alpha Numeric format.
      In your App only numbers are allowed for noting account number
      Mobikwik had not provided any customer care numbers and email. Y. To whom we contact. They have given one address at gurgaon. How can everyone goes gurgaon. Contact no and email id should be provided. My emil is [protected]@gmail.Com

I am new user at mobikwik and i sighup week ago from my both nomber when i added money to my nom [protected] suddenly signed out and when i tried to sighn in i was not able to sighn in the errer were showing OTP DISABLED i have to pag the bills so i tried my second nom but same thing happen to my second nom too my second nom is

Mihir patel
        Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Mai apne mobikwik account [protected] pe 8000 rupee add kiye aur hmne 3000 bank account me send kiye jo abhi tak bank me nhi pahunche. Ab hmare bache 5000 rupee bhi hm transhfer karenge vo bhi aise hi hoga please help me .

I recharge an amount of rs.309 for jio number [protected] on 21st april 2017 online form idbi debit card at time 09: 52 pm, i received message for deduction of rs.309 from bank account but recharge not done so really i am very disappointed with mobikwik site. So please help and resolve the issues otherwise i cant use in this site in feature or not suggest to any one.
          Umme
          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I complaint mobikwik on 14th march 2017 and issued a ticket.. Ticket number : # 6103065

I transferred an amount of 35.11₹ to mobikwik wallet from maxgetmore but error of "something went wrong" came in mobikwik, on the other side sms on my phone came that the amount of 35.11? Is been transferred to one mobikwik systems pvt ltd. Points redeemed is 140.44 ~ 35.11₹ membershipno is : [protected] auth code : 3086055 there is no money/points in maxgetmore now..

Still my issue not resolved. Its been more than a month now.

Iam sabin,
              Who have booked 3 items in myntra via mobikwik on APRIL 05th 2017.
              Myntra shows that Order was not placed due technical error. But money of 1645rs was debited from my bank account and added to wallet. Also in mobikwik app, its showing that money is send to myntra. Then i have contacted myntra support. They told that, they have not yet received the money please contact myntra support. I have placed a complaint in myntra Ticket# 6347435, but no yet resolved. Kindly have an immediate action
              Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I got a call from [protected], saying that he is calling from mobikwik and asked my debit card details like card number, expiry date, cvv and also otp number. I didnt disclose my otp number because, its only for my use. I think it is a fake call. He is telling that he will credit my lost money to this debit card, for that purpose he need all these details.

I paid the Bescom electricity bill of Rs. 685 via Mobikwik mobile app. Transaction was successful on app but bill is not settled with Bescom still.

Tried to reach to customer support with Ticket #6404404. But no resolution of the problem yet. Also tried to reach via customer care numbers but none of the phone numbers are operational.

Please help me resolve the issue as last date of bill settlement is 25th April 2017.
                Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received one fake call like mobikwik customer care he hacked my account bank money Rs.25, 000 and the same time I have balance at mobikwik balance Rs.5, 000 he took my money

So kindly please take immediate action to that particular person ajay +[protected] to solve this problem immediately kindly transfer the payment to our bank details also our mobikwik wallet

If not credited we will make legal proceedings against Bihar ajay +[protected] also MobiKwik so kindly resolve these issue immediately.

Please find attached the documents.

Mobile:- +91-[protected].
                  Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've booked a bus from patiala to delhi from mobikwik, but there was no bus or cancelled at that time at bus stand. I booked ticket on 10/4/17 for 12/4/17
                    Till now i didn't got the refund. All their customer care number are not reachable and no reply of mails. I also tried cancelling ticket but error message is shown to me. Attaching screenshot with the form.
                    Jun 29, 2019

Hi team,

I have already made an complaint on 7th april 2017 / 10th april 2017 through the app & also email

I have made payment in irctc through your wallet, but there the amount was deduct in wallet amount & ticket was not booked

Please return back the rs.1514

Still there is not response & all customer care number is off no response in email.

Please solve my issue...

Request to forward the concern department.

Fazal abbas

Mobile: +91-[protected]
                      Apr 18, 2017
                      Choutapelly Ramesh's response
                      Balance raledhu
                      1 month not use mobikwik not solution my number problem my no.[protected]
                      mobikwik not upgrade and regular contine ok

I have faced that issue many times but it resolved within 30 minutes.
                        Now around two hours passed out, it's still in process why it happen. If they are not to able add money through any medium then why they deduct from my bank.
                        Ticket No. - #6396584
                        It's totally inappropriate way of marketing. They also manipulate through SUPERCASH.
                        One of the major concern is regarding cards, they don't gave any option for removing card. Once you checked on add this card, it will fix with your app.
                        May i Know is this the right way ?
                        Please help...
                        May 25, 2017
                        Company has resolve that issue. Thanks
                        Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        On 7th of April i have transfer my money to my bank but till now i have not got it please shot it out i am a student small amount matters alot for me i have complaint thrice number of time but i have not get satisfactory answers please help me out nd refund my money my login id is-[protected]

150 rupees debited from my axis bank account on 14th april 2017. But this money did not add to mobikwik wallet. I registered a mobikwik ticket for same.

On 14th april i tried to recharge my phone through mobikwik using net banking, but i did not get recharge and 150 rupees deducted from my bank account.
                          I raised two separate tickets for both above issues, but i am not getting any response from both tickets.

Ticket number 6389851
                          Ticket number 6386003

Could you please check this and as i need my money (300 rupees) back.
                          Aug 8, 2021
                          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have done recharge on [protected] Vodafone no. Of rs 299 on 18 april. The amount is deducted but recharge not done. I send the message on Mobiwik my ticket is also generate but my problem is not resolve. my ticket no. is 6395120

Hi, on 8th April, I recharge Rs. 303 for Jio Summer Recharge from Mobikwik offer net banking, but still Jio didn't get the recharge amount but amount Rs. 289deducted from my Bank account. Please check & confirm urgently.

Devjit Sarkar, Jalandhar, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
                          Hi Sheenam,

Sorry for the trouble. Please write to us at http://bit.ly/2onSOPv along with the transaction details for us to assist you.

Axis Bank

As you mentioned about super cash. When we book a bus tickets you guys mentioned 50% super cash back. But no where mentioned how to utilize. Right now i am having more than 1000 super cash but i don't know how to utilize. I called your customer care number by checking in google, but no one number is working. Please let me know how to utilize the super cash. Otherwise i will tweet to all to don't go for mobikwik.

Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid my water bill, using this site on Feb. It did not get credited to the water board. The people are not reachable at all. The bill which I paid came added in the March month Bill.
                              I also logged a complaint to Mobikwik.
                              The site does not have any customer support no. I also paid the BESCOM ebill of March month. I am afraid that will also not get updated.
                              Please help anyone

Bangalore Water Board
                              S-308821
                              Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Sir mene mobikwik. Recharge karwaya Tha lekin paise deduct hoge lekin recharge nhi hua. ab me Kya kru?

Added money to mobikwik wallet. Then I could not do any transection. Only show me your account has been blocked because pin verification limit has been reached. & I couldn't change my password.complain id #6316378.wallet password has been blocked on 07/04/2017

Please justify me that how's my account disable. I have already transferred Rs 500 in April 2017 and at that time no message and information given me. Already a payment done by me at that time also.

So please send my full account detail on my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com with revert of my remain amount as soon as possible.

I made a transcation of 1000rs from mobikwik wallent to my bankk account.Actually 1000rs money was deducted from wallet.I had loaded 1000rs to my mobikwik wallet then I had sent 1000rs from mobikwik wallet to my bank account.Money was deducted from mobikwik wallet but not credited to bank account.solve the issue as soon as possible.please solve my issue.
                                Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have added 20000 (Twenty thousand) into my mobikwik account as on 2017-mar-02, after that transferred 5k to my bank account and 5k to my friend account... Remaining amount is around 10000 but it is showing 0 rupees (Zero rupees)... I raise the complaint on 3rd mar-2017... Till now they didn't respond me back... Please help me out from this problem.

Suresh.
                                  Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharge my jio no with rs 309.mobiwik shows us that recharge is successfully done but in reality recharge is not successful.jio says that recharge is not done and they had cut off my service.they are fake telling me that recharge is successful.they should either really recharge it or refund my money.my order id is #RJ[protected] AND MY COMPLAIN ID IS #6391842. I HAVE RECHARGE ON 16 APRIL 17.
                                    Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to add the rs. 2000 from my ICICI Bank account to the mobikwik wallet by app but it showed "transaction not completed", however, money was debited from my bank account. This is the message:

Dear Customer,
                                      Thank you for banking with ICICI Bank.
                                      You have made an online payment of INR 2000.0 with Transaction ID [protected] towards payee ZAAK PAY MOBIK from your Account XXXXXXXX1675 on Apr, 18, 2017 at 12:38...

I am transfer the 1000 amount to my friends MobiKwik wallet amount is not transferd may I know the issue for transfer the amount. As early as possible transfer the amount to my friends wallet.
                                      Last ten back I raised compliant on this problem no one is rectified this problem solve this as early as possible. How much time did take for solve this issue.this MobiKwik app is fake it is not good.
                                      Apr 12, 2017
                                      Kushal Nagwal's response
                                      Mobile number [protected] ..wrong recharge of 135 done through online mobikwik site ...mobikwik txn# 372029 plz refund this money to my account

i have recharged my jio number on[protected] with 408 rupees. but im not yet getting to recharge my jio number.

it already two days happend. tranaction id: RJ[protected]

Sir ...i do a wrong recharge of 135. To my bsnl number...[protected]. ..i want to refund this money plz my ENDV[protected] is my order ...even i call customer care of bsnl...they. told that the recharge is not happen
                                      I was checking the cash back for BUS booking in Mobiwiki app . By Bus ticket is booked. To cancel this I am literally trying to reach Customer support thru mobile. I dialed all the number that was given in GOOGLE and MOBIWIKI website Contact us @ [protected], [protected]. NOne of the number are working.
                                      I want my money back to wallet.
                                      I had purchased railway tickets using Mobikwik . The tickets were subsequently cancelled on 06/04/2018. The money is not being refunded to the card. I have raised atleast 5 requests with mobikwik but till today no response. The numbers which are available were dialled. But message is received as either not avialable or does not exist.
                                      One of the very fraud company i ever seen.There is no active customer care no .There is no response on tickets .please don not use mobiwik for any recharge purpose.
                                      Hello sir Debited in my bank account but no credit in my mobikwik wallet please sir fast my money back Bank account credit & mobikwik credit mobikwik login mobile number [protected]
                                      I have tried to add money in my MOBIKWIk wallet but transaction got failed money deducted from bank account but not updated in my wallet but the bank told issue is with MOBIKWIK.i have raise a Cutomer support ticket also but still there is no update on this.
                                      Mobile Recharge not done but my money deducted
                                      Order
                                      # RJ[protected]
                                      Date 07 Apr 2017, 09:20 AM
                                      IST TOTAL AMOUNT 402

Any one no reply and no customer care no work

Kavendra