Mobikwik
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Mobikwik Customer Care

One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mobikwik related photos (2299)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

kothapalli

Thanking you,

[Aug 23, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
As per the TICKET NO.1021403, I made a complaint regarding two unsuccessful transactions took place on 4/8/2014 each of Rs.300/- ile., in total of Rs.600/-. As per your reply only one transaction is updated. But I made two transactions with you. Please clarify the issue and mail me the latest wallet balance of my account. In your mail sent to me on 17/8/2014, it is not clear that you had refunded Rs.600/- or Rs.300/- to my wallet. Please clarify the issue and mail me the latest wallet balance. Thanking you,

yogesh handa
    i paid rs1500 against my idea bill of mobile no [protected] amount was deducted but not paid to my idea ac i have also sub mmited my voter id iam not able to operate your on line site if the mobile no was added why did you not complete the transaction now i am sending you the mail asking you to resolve the matter it was a blunder of mine paying through mobikwikit is so kwik that a complaint has not been resolved in three days i dont understand your site working why are you not paying the money to idea they have shut my service because kindly send the money against my idea no no thanks

I did the online IDEA Unlimited Recharge of 509 rupees using your wallet but the recharge is not done even after 4 days has passed. I also raise the tickets on your portal Ticket #7806401 & Ticket #7806401 but still it is in progress state, My money is already deducted .
    I want money money back.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Rajesh BlackHat
      I Have added Money through cash pay and they collected 600rs from me.But my wallet balance was 300rs, i have raised tickets and i got a reply from mobwik stating that wallet has been updated but my wallet balance was only 300. Registered email id:[protected]@hotmail.com ..Mob no.[protected]

[Aug 21, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Rajesh BlackHat Sep 14, 2014
      i choosed cash pay of 600rs and i paid it..they said it will be updated within 3 hours but nothing happend later 300rs was updated but what happen to the other 300rs..i raised a complaint but they said wallet has been updated but nothing happend..Atlest refund it..Worst service..Registred email id :[protected]@hotmail.com...my contact no.. at the time of cash pay :[protected]..But right now im using other no.[protected]

Sachin_ashi
        made a payment by your portal on 10.7.2014 but yet its not received to BSES Rajdhani. My Transaction Id [protected] and this month my Bill is double . its totally your fault. and the number you given on site is invalid. I made payment by debit card and the payment transaction cut one times from MY debit card. Please its my hardly request to call me as soon as possible or resolve this problem in few hours by your side. Otherwise I will take strong legal steps definately.Sachin [protected]

[Aug 20, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajesh Vit
          i had paid money of rupees 13799 to buy a product on e bay through mobikwik wallet . money had been deducted from my account but it wasn't updated in my wallet and from mobikwik i received a mail to submit an id proof to update the amount and i sent the id proof (voter card) but again they said there is a limit of 10000 for addition of amount on wallet they said and we had refunded your amount to your bank it may take 7-21 days. but its already 21 days gone but there is no response from them .please help me to get out f this .

i paid 13799 rupees
          i paid 13799 rupees

[Aug 19, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
            Dear Sir, I had recharged Airtel mobile on 18.07.2014 but till now I have not received recharge amount. Hence request you to please look into the matter & refund my amount at the earliest. Recharge Details - Transaction ID[protected] Amount - 330/- Mail ID - raj.[protected]@gmail.com Mob No - [protected] With Warm Regards, Tej Bahadur Singh..

[Aug 18, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Recharged for 198... still didnt got recharge or refund. Please look into the issue

ImMG
              I had done transaction on domino.co.in using mobikwik wallet. Total billing amount was 598. Money got credited successfully to the wallet but was not paid to dominos and my wallet got debited by amount 598. I got a message "payment was unsuccessful. Kindly pay again ". So I had to do transaction twice on dominos using mobikwik wallet. That means I have lost 598 rupees. I also queried the same to mobikwik but there has been no response. Kindly give me 598 rupees into my wallet. My Transaction ID is MMBK[protected], Transaction type : Debit from Wallet. Please find below the attached screenshot of my mobikwik transaction history. You can easily find I have done two transactions on Dominos for the same amount i.e. Rs. 598.

Refund my money

[Aug 17, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by ImMG Aug 17, 2014
              I had done transaction on domino.co.in on 16/8/2014 using mobikwik wallet. Total billing amount was 598. Money got credited successfully to the wallet but was not paid to dominos and my wallet got debited by amount 598. I got a message "payment was unsuccessful. Kindly pay again ". So I had to do transaction twice on dominos using mobikwik wallet. That means I have lost 598 rupees. I also queried the same to mobikwik but there has been no response. Kindly give me 598 rupees into my wallet. My Transaction ID is MMBK[protected], Transaction type : Debit from Wallet. Please find below the attached screenshot of my mobikwik transaction history. You can easily find I have done two transactions on Dominos for the same amount i.e. Rs. 598.

Sir, i have complained many times about not crediting of my money to my
              wallet..mobikwik customer care services is not responding.So please make
              my money returned to my wallet. These are the details of the amount not
              credited to my wallet, transaction i.d. -[protected].. email id-
              [protected]@gmail.com mobile.no.- [protected]. date of transaction-
              29/01/2015 amount- RS.1590. pls refund my money
              i have installed application and i have pay my postpaid bill but could nod success and deduct money in my wallet account no is [protected] and other no is [protected], so i request to u please refund my money in my wallet account.

mobikwik online recharge but not recharge

maine mobikwik account mein net banking se 1000 rupee daale lekin mere mobikwik account mein koi paisa nahi ayia please mera paisa refund kr do

payment not update

my email id [protected]@gmail.com my sbi internet banking to transfer zaakpay 250 rs but mobikwik not update payment transfer details: sbi internet transfer to zaakpay MSBI[protected]IGP7773547 TRANSFER TO[protected]

Data card tata indicom recharge

Hi, I had recharged my data card on 16/7/2014.The transaction failed but the money did not get credited to my accountThe money is there in wallet but i want the money back to my account.

My a/c Blocked with Rs.124 balance

dear sir, Mobikwik blocked my a/c with wallet balance rs.124 after sending many mails they are not unblocking my a/c now what should i do??

Amount Debited from Wallet but not credited into my DTH account

Hi I recharged my DTH [protected] on 06th Aug'2014. But amount not credited in to my DTH account. Transaction ID: [protected] Transaction Date: Wed Aug 06 12:55:44 IST 2014 Transaction Amount: Rs. 315/-

wallet reactivation

My registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com and my registerd mobile no is [protected] and my wallet balance is 1640 rs but i am Unable to login my account. It shows wallet locked

Nagnath Junjare
                I have recharged my idea no [protected] on 12 aug 2014 I received message Dear User, MobiKwik Tranx Alert Type:Debit Amnt:Rs 449. I Service:Mobile Recharge-[protected] Status:Success New Wallet Balance:Rs 0 Tranx Ref:[protected] but didnt get recharge Rs 449 .l filed complaint also my ticket no are Dear User, MobiKwik Support Alert Type:Ticket Status: Open Ticket No: 1058578 Created On: 12/08/2014 Category: Android...but still no reply or refund or recharge from mobikwik. I was doing online recharge and the amount was debited from my account but I didn¬Ět get any recharge amount in my mobile

Send my money

pulipri
                  Hi please reply asap..I used mobikwik for recharge it was succesful...After some months i used to pay for matrimony...1st it failed..So i thought it will be refunding or as wallet balance and as i thought the mail on jul 5th after succesful transactions showed wallet balance(Rs.3000) with trans type credit to wallet...But statement mail as on august 2nd it showing wallet balance 0...Please do reply and return my money back

I have lost my wallet balance Rs.1371/- after reinstalling the mobikwik on android mobile Gionee-M2
                  Where is my money And what is meant by ticket or track ticket
                  please answer immediately

Vinod Rani
                    Hi Mobikwik account details: mob. no. [protected] mail id : [protected]@gmail.com Transaction id :[protected] Ticket No. : 1023069 On 26th of July, I recharge my wallet with 5700 Rs. Amount has been deducted from bank account but not credited to mobikwik wallet.I got a msg from mobikwik that my transaction has been put on hold, please send scanned copy of voter id card. I have sent them copy 5 times. But still they did not add money to my wallet. I have all the proofs like bank statement, transaction id, mail communication from them. This will be the last complaint else be ready to meet me in consumer court and legal court for your severe punishment Mob: [protected]

[Aug 16, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Thank you https://www.consumercomplaints.in With your help. I got my money But In betweenI got call from 2 different people calling themselves as calling from mobikwik. They tried to get my atm card details rather I abused them else I would have been coned thousands of ruppees. So one suggestion for everyone do not disclose your atm card details like CVV no. or Pin to anyone asking you on phone.
                    I also got a call for redund of the payment not made .
                    This is a farud site

Mobikwik — Refund [Resolved]

jaykrushnanagar
                      I have paid of rs. 500/- on 24.07.2014 for our Mobile Bill
                      but not paid our mobile bill
                      so, amount credited...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Mobikwik — Unsuccessful transaction [Resolved]

Richa khosla
                      Dear Sir, ma'am,

I have added Rs. 200 in my mobikwik wallet on 31.07.2014 to pay my airtel post paid...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Mobikwik — Re activation of my wallet

Sanjiv Goyal
                      Sir, It is to submit that i am a regular user of Mobikwik. But last 3-4 days i am not able to login my mobikwik wallet...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (158)

srinivasa1233
                      Dear sir, I had recharged airtel mobile on 22.07.2014 but till now I have not received recharge amount. Hence request you to please look into the matter &refund my amount as soon as possible. Recharge details Mobile No [protected] Dear [protected]@gmail.com, You have successfully added money to your MobiKwik Wallet. Please note the details Transaction Type Credit to Wallet Transaction ID [protected] Transaction Date Tue Jul 22 14:41:02 IST 2014 Transaction Amount 50.0 Wallet Balance 50 Wallet Type Semi Closed Please Read: Hello Concern Team, Don't give unnecessary answers, rs 50 as deducted in my account balance and not credited to my mobile number [protected](Airtel), please do the needful and get back to me and don't close the ticket number without resolve the issue. Ticket No | 988528 Regards, Srinivasa M

[Aug 12, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deepanshu1681993
                        I have Rs. 174 in my mobikwik wallet but recharge for [protected] (Tata Indicom, Delhi) is failing again & again when i am trying recharge of Rs. 130 or Rs. 149 or Rs. 100. I want my money to be refunded back to my SBI bank account as soon as possible.

[Aug 09, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mobikwik — reqest for refund my money for wrong recharge [Resolved]

shubhamnawariya
                          Transaction id [protected] Phone no-[protected](relience gsm) Email [protected]@gmail.com Amount-29 rs There...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

Dilpreet Singh Kamboj
                          Mobikwik has recently launched it wallet service through which we pay for our online shopping. Ebay as provided the option to make payment using mobikwik. I tried to purchase a product from ebay by paying through mobikwik but when I reached the mobikwik gateway it asked me to add money to my wallet. After doing so when I tried to make payment it said transaction cannot be completed and my money is now stuck with mobikwik. I have asked mobikwik to refund my money but its been more than 15 days and there is not reply from them. Kindly help me in getting my money back.

[Aug 03, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yogendra2336
                            Sir
                            I have made online payment of my MTNL landline number 27618561 having CA No. [protected] vide MOBIKWIK through reference no. [protected] on dated 26/07/2014 for an amount of Rs 757/- .

It is surprisingly to find that the same has not been reflected in the account of MTNL till date and I am continuously receiving the payment reminder calls from MTNL.

You are therefore requested to investigate the matter and reflect back the reason for non transfer of payment to MTNL against the above mentioned telephone bill till date.

Your early action is solicited for resolving the issue considering the urgency of matter being annoyed by the continuous bugging payment reminder calls on my phone which is disturbing me.

Yogendra Singh
                            Mobile No [protected]
                            [protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 01, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VIJAYBKADAM
                              Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per above subject i had made payment of Rs.142/- to idea mobile thru my
                              HDFC credit card (this payment made thru mobikwik) but that time above said amount debit from my credit card and got massage payment failure.

So that time i had launch complaint to HDFC credit card customer service and they require failure payment confirmation letter on your letter head for refund or credit in my credit card.

Pls do the needful & oblige us.
                              Rgds,
                              VIJAY B. KADAM

Narendra Jayachandra
                                I recharged my videocon DTH on date 26.07.2014.amount debit in my account but still not recharged. Below are the details. Please either refund my amount or recharge my videocon d2h account Transaction Type Debit from Wallet Service Description DTH Recharge Customer ID 10437370 Transaction ID [protected] Transaction Date Sat Jul 26 01:22:27 IST 2014 Transaction Amount 350.0 Wallet Balance 0 Wallet Type Semi Closed Regards Narendra [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 30, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Narendra,

We have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
                                Videocon d2h Team
                                Dear Narendra,

Please be informed that your payment had been made through 3rd party vendor www.Mobikwik.com dated 26-July-2014 was failed and refunded in Mobikwik cash wallet. Thank you.

Warm Regards,