Mobikwik
One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Mobikwik Customer Care

One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

Mobikwik related photos (2299)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

meen87
I have an account on www.mobikwik.com and it worked fine for some months. On 15 march I added 500 rs as they had a scheme (Add 500 rs and apply a code and get 50 rs extra in your wallet).I tried login into my account after 2 days but it was locked. In last 5 months I have tried everything I can: Called their customer care number umpteen times but never got a chance to talk to their customer care executive as the phone is always busy. I cannot log into my account so I cannot see the resolution of the tickets. Ticket No 900280 I want my money back. I won’t mind if they cancel or close my account but they should return the money. Meenakshi [protected]@rediffmail.com

My account is locked with 550 rs in it for last 5 months

thakor sanjay
    29/7/2014 - I done recharge from Mobikwik. You have successfully done a transaction using money in my MobiKwik Wallet. But not reach the balance my mobile but deducted money in my ICICI BANK Debit Card. Recharge UNINOR no is[protected]. Transaction TypeCredit to Wallet Transaction Amount50.0 Pls refund Rs50 amount to my ICICI A/c OR MOBIKWIK A/C

[Jul 29, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Mr. Thakor,

We regret any inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

We have been trying to contact you on the number provided by you. However, we could not establish contact with you. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your alternate contact details and preferred time to contact. Our official will assist you. Please refer 'UID 135925' in the subject line.

Regards, ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Mobikwik — incomplete transaction [Resolved]

tarunggps
      i have purchased a product from ebay using mobikwik wallet.the cost of product was rs 200.my balance got deducted but the...

samy1234
      Hello, I had cancel the transaction [protected] on 14 July for amount of 6400/- for Mobikwick wallet, on the same day i cancel the transaction still the money is not refunded yet, why mobikwick providing such useless services to customer. i am going to fire complaint in Consumer court now. Please refund as soon as possible.. I had already send so many mails till now. but they are not replying me at all..Useless service providers Regards, Sameer Mob mo: [protected] Name: sameer jadhav

[Jul 25, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gnanasabapathy
        I am gnanasabapathy using mobikwik for recharge my mobile phone and tv pass one year now i cant use mobikwek.com because incorrect password in my account .I have amount rs, 450 kindly do tha necessary action for me.My mail id( [protected]@gmail.com ) my mobile number ( [protected] ) thank you sir.

By

Sabapathy

[Jul 23, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I AM GNANASABAPATHY USING MOBIKWIK FOR RECHARGE MY MOBILE PHONE AND TV PASS ONE YEAR NOW I CANT USE MOBIKWEK.COM BECAUSE INCORRECT PASSWORD IN MY ACCOUNT .I HAVE AMOUNT RS, 450 KINDLY DO THA NECESSARY ACTION FOR ME.MY MAIL ID( [protected]@GMAIL.COM ) THANK YOU SIR.

BY

SABAPATHY

Pradeep Gaud
          Hi Team, On Friday 11th of July, I made a transaction of Rs 4370/- towards electricity bill payment for MSEB, from my credit card, through the mobikwik mobile app. Somehow the payment got debited from my account to the mobikwik account. But the transaction was not successful. I would like to get back my deducted amount as soon as possible. Details is as follows: Transaction ID[protected] Name - Pradeep Gaud Email - [protected]@gmail.com Thank You. Regards: Pradeep Gaud Cell - [protected]

Payment Unsuccessful

[Jul 21, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          unsuccessful recharge Transaction ID [protected] Transaction Amount 1261.0 email id- [protected]@gmail.com mobile number- [protected]

Mobikwik — Dont reacharge there [Resolved]

rraghunath18
            is a fraud company didnt reacharge anyone, simply they store our amount in wallet. didnt reacharging any prepaid or postpaid...

gaurav3909
            The company is totally fraud and tried to swipe my card and and tried to made a payment of 3000/- Rs and 43000/- from my HDFC Bank Credit Card. Actually I made a BSES Rajdhani Bill payment from this Portal and I shared my two personal docs (Pan card and driving license). By mistake I made two payments of one bill and company hold my payment and not forwarded to the BSES RAjdhani, by this BSES charges as penalty for not paid the bill 1200 rupees from me and add in the bill. I sent many mails to the company but released my one payment of Rs. 2360/- in their virtual wallet, which is totally waste for me and one 2360/- is still not paid by the company. Gaurav [protected]

[Jul 17, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Richa khosla
              Dear Sir/Ma'am, I have added 3935 rupees on mobikwik wallet, but money debited from my Canara Bank Account and mobikiwk wallet showing zero balance. Transaction Id [protected] Email id: richa.[protected]@gmail.com I got a mail from mobikwik like ''We have placed a temporary hold on your transaction of INR 3935.0 towards MobiKwik.Com bearing Transaction Id [protected] for security reasons" And they asked scanned copy of my Id Proof so i sent my Aadhar Card and Pan Card scanned copy. Please whether refund my money to my bank account or add to my wallet. Please do this needful. Thanks

Balance not added in my Wallet but debited from my Bank a/c
              Balance not added in my Wallet but debited from my Bank a/c

gaurav3909
                I made a payment by your portal on 2.7.2014 but yet its not received to BSES Rajdhani. My Transaction Id [protected] and this month my Bill is double . its totally your fault. and the number you given on site is invalid. I made payment by credit card and the payment transaction cut two times from my credit card. Please its my hardly request to call me as soon as possible or resolve this problem in few hours by your side. Otherwise I will take strong legal steps definately. Gaurav [protected]

Mobikwik — Fraud transaction [Resolved]

abhi5429
                  helo i stay in andhra pradesh..i nvr did any transaction with mobikwik using my card...bt somone used my card in mobikwik...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Deepakuklan
                  Hi, I want my refund back of 5354.1 rupees to my account . I paid for mobile buy from eBay . The amount deducted from my bank and credited to my wallet .But eBay refund all amount in my wallet. So I Need my refund back which is in my account as soon as possible .I expect this processing should be done fast .
                  Transaction Type Credit to Wallet Transaction ID

[protected] Transaction Date 14, July 2014 time:00:38

Transaction Amount 5354.1 Wallet Balance 5354.1

I want my refund of my money immediately.

[Jul 15, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobikwik — electricity bill not paid from my mobikwik.aap. [Resolved]

raj7560
                    I m raj kumar mo. No - [protected]
                    I can not pay elect. bii to bses
                    Due to fail tranjection .and my 1000 rupes...

gnanasabapathy
                    Hi I have done a recharge of rs. 501 for my vidocon dth. The amount is deducted from my account but the recharge is not done please revert website: www.Mobikwik.Com Order number: [protected] order date wed 09 july 2014 08:26 am payment for recharge amount: inr 501.00 payment method: credit card name: gnanasabapathy k email: [protected]@gmail.Com phone no.: [protected]

almaruf
                      Hello sir, I have ordered a mobile from Ebay.in using my mobikwik
                      wallet with MOBIKWIK01 coupon. The transfer of 7199.10 Rs. was shown successful by mbikwik.
                      Then it showed: Redirecting to Merchant...

Then it proceeded to billdesk.com and stopped, didn't load further to
                      ebay.in. This way, on ebay my item is not in purchase history. You
                      think, I rightfully deserve the money. Here is the ORDER ID :
                      MMBK[protected]

Please mail back soon making the transaction done in ebay, ELSE JUST RETURN THE WHOLE AMOUNT TO MY MOBIKWIK WALLET. You have now tied up with ebay.in to offer as a payment gateway. That's why ordered
                      with you.

Mobikwik E-MAIL: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      Ebay user id: almaruf

Washim Chowdhury

[Jul 10, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sorry sir, On the Ebay-Mobikwik transaction page, as you said, it showed : Payment successful and a line below stating "Redirecting to merchant website... But in the mddle of the redirection, on billdesk.com site, it suddenly stopped loading. And that couldn't proceed to Ebay, thus the order of the item was not processed. So you think, if ebay.in has not received the money then I should get that back. My money should be either in th hands of you or Ebay. Ebay order was not succsful, so money should reflect back to my mobikwik wallet. Try to understand. Please I am honestly hopeful for that. Please reply soon. And sir, to prove that it was a Ebay transaction I have pic. Please investigate.
                      TIcket # 917225

Why on't you reply now here or in mobikwik support ticket? I have lost 7200 Rs. for you !
                      I am about this Transaction id : MMBK[protected] and Ticket #917225. For more info, please read the mentioned ticket. Now ebay has refunded/transferred the amount of Rs. 7199.10/- from their end on 12/07/14. Now do your needful and quickly reflect back the amount to my Wallet. Please be honest as desired and help out. Thanks.
                      After chatting with eBay, they transferred the amount within 2 days and Mobikwik reflected back in Mobikwik Wallet in another 5 days. Then I could use up all the amount to buy the desired Sony Xperia E1 Dual Purple smartphone from eBay.

Very good job done. But mobikwik does not respond exectedly. Anyway, they credited the amount back.

Thanks to both eBay & Mobikwik.

amount missing 300 rs did not show in my account wallet bls is zero rs

Hdfc transaction number 14684 on[protected] amount 300 rs

refund for Rs 50/-

Sir i had processed to recharge a Airtel mobile number [protected] for Rs 50/- on 11 December 2014. The same has deducted from my wallet balance but not yet recharge, so you are kindly requsted the same please be refund in my wallet.

Mobikwik — Wallet balance refund to my bank account [Resolved]

passi
                        Hey I want my refund back of 4000 rupees to my account fast . I payed my electricity bill of mseb mumbai today . The amount...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

RS Sooraj Rs
                        my money is debited but not updated to account pls give it back i am in an urgent or update to my wallet Welcome to MobiKwik.Com We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing MobiKwik Wallet for your transaction needs. We have placed a temporary hold on your transaction of INR 8631.0 towards MobiKwik.Com bearing Transaction Id [protected] for security reasons. While the internet can make life very convenient with services such as online banking and shopping, there is always the underlying security risk that criminals will abuse the internet to gain access to your personal information – such as banking details etc. We have a number of security measures in place to protect you and your awareness is the key to avoid being a victim of financial misuse. To help us serve you better we request you to kindly furnish us the scanned copy of the following documents ( any one ) so that we could go ahead and authenticate this Transaction. A Valid Driving Licence OR A Valid Passport A Valid Voter Id Please send us the Scanned Copy of the Document to the following email address [protected]@mobikwik.com with the Transaction ID on the Subject Line so that we can verify / validate and authenticate this transaction at the earliest. Thank you once again for choosing MobiKwik Wallet. Your Happiness Officer. www.MobiKwik.ComDear [protected]@gmail.com Welcome to MobiKwik.Com We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing MobiKwik Wallet for your transaction needs. We have placed a temporary hold on your transaction of INR 8631.0 towards MobiKwik.Com bearing Transaction Id [protected] for security reasons. While the internet can make life very convenient with services such as online banking and shopping, there is always the underlying security risk that criminals will abuse the internet to gain access to your personal information – such as banking details etc. We have a number of security measures in place to protect you and your awareness is the key to avoid being a victim of financial misuse. To help us serve you better we request you to kindly furnish us the scanned copy of the following documents ( any one ) so that we could go ahead and authenticate this Transaction. A Valid Driving Licence OR A Valid Passport A Valid Voter Id Please send us the Scanned Copy of the Document to the following email address [protected]@mobikwik.com with the Transaction ID on the Subject Line so that we can verify / validate and authenticate this transaction at the earliest. Thank you once again for choosing MobiKwik Wallet. Your Happiness Officer. www.MobiKwik.Com

Niimmie
                          Hey I want my refund back of Rs 3577.00 rupees to my account fast . I payed my electricity bill of bses rajdhani on 30 May 2014 . The amount deducted from my bank and credited to my wallet . I want to pay my electricity bill but still Mobikwik not pay that amount to BSES electriciy bill, so I need my refund back which is in my account as soon as possible .i expect this processing should be done fast . I have to pay my electricity bill as the date is going . Transaction Type SBI Credit Card my Mobilwil Order No. [protected] Date[protected] Time 11:59:47.0 Product : BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd. Price : 3577.00 Qty :1 Amount : 3577.0 Mobikwik Wallet Update Convenience Fee Rs 0 Total Rs 3577.0 I want my refund of my money immediately...

[Jul 09, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hey I want my refund back of Rs 3577.00 rupees to my account fast . I

: 3577.00
                          Qty :1 Amount : 3577.0
                          Mobikwik Wallet Update Convenience Fee Rs 0

Total Rs 3577.0

I want my refund of my money immediately...
                          even Mobikwik customer care number is also not working.
                          Hey I want my refund back of Rs 3577.00 rupees to my account fast . I

: 3577.00
                          Qty :1 Amount : 3577.0
                          Mobikwik Wallet Update Convenience Fee Rs 0

Total Rs 3577.0

I want my refund of my money immediately...
                          even Mobikwik customer care number is also not working.

ksinghd795
                            I have add 6470 rupees on mobikwik wallet, but money debited from my HDFC account and mobikiwk wallet showing zero balance. Transaction Id [protected] Email id: [protected]@gmail.com I got a mail from mobikwik like ''We have placed a temporary hold on your transaction of INR 6470.0 towards MobiKwik.Com bearing Transaction Id [protected] for security reasons..'' And they asked scanned copy of my Voter Id so i sent my Voter Id scanned copy. But I didn't get any response from them, please refund my money to my bank account . Please do this needful. Please refund my money in my bank

Mobikwik - Money deducted but transaction not successful and mobikwik wallet showing 0 balance

Updated by ksinghd795 Jul 10, 2014
                            mobikwik not refund in my bank A/C. mobikwik add 6470 in mobikwik wallet.

please refund my mony in my bank a/c.
                            mobikwik not refund in my bank A/C. mobikwik add 6470 in mobikwik wallet.

please refund my mony in my bank a/c.
                            mobikwik not refund in my bank A/C. mobikwik add 6470 in mobikwik wallet. After complaint mobikwik sen mail to me.

Dear jagbir,
                            Mobikwik has requested you to send Rs. 5000.0. Please login into MobiKwik Android app to accept.
                            Please note the transaction details
                            Reference Id [protected]
                            Receiver's detail [protected]@gmail.com
                            Comment FOR REFUND Rs.6470 TO YOUR WALLET ACCEPT IT BY CLICKING SEND BUTTON & SEND IT TO YOUR WALLET
                            Transaction date Thu Jul 10 16:33:21 IST 2014
                            MobiKwiK

i follow steps but money not tranasfer in my bank is show this massage

Dear jagbir,
                            You have sent Rs. 5000.0 to Mobikwik.
                            Please note the transaction details
                            Reference Id [protected]
                            Receiver's detail(s) [protected]@gmail.com
                            Your wallet balance 1470.0
                            Transaction date Thu Jul 10 16:33:21 IST 2014
                            MobiKwiK

please refund my 6470rs

Parangat
                              Hey I want my refund back of 5000 rupees to my account fast . I payed my electricity bill of bses rajdhani yesterday . The amount deducted from my bank and credited to my wallet . I want to pay my electricity bill so I need my refund back which is in my account as soon as possible .i expect this processing should be done fast . I have to pay my electricity bill as the date is going . Transaction Type Credit to Wallet Transaction ID [protected] Transaction Date Tue Jul 08 22:49:47 IST 2014 Transaction Amount 5000.0 Wallet Balance 5000 Wallet Type Semi Closed I want my refund of my money immediately .

Refund my money back