[Resolved] Mobikwik — Money deducted but recharge failed

Churchu, Jharkhand, India
 Amul Cool
I used mobikwik to recharge my tata sky (Customer id: [protected]) on 26/04/2017. The money (Rs. 735/) has been deducted from my account but not reflected to my tata sky account. I have raised the issue with mobikwik with ticket no. 6434420 dated 27.04.2017 and 6430816 dated 26.04.207 but no reply has not been received till date. It's already 5 days since the issue pending with mobikwik. Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Money deducted but recharge failed
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2017

[May 02, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bashir Ravat's response, Apr 28, 2017
Hi sir my name is Bashir Ahmed just few min ago I did [protected] this number 348 idea unlimited plan but actually I'm live in Gujrat and this plan for Gujrat 347 so plz can I get my money refunded?? My mobikwik number is [protected]
Updated by Amul Cool, May 02, 2017
Not resolved!!
Updated by Amul Cool, May 02, 2017
Complaint marked as resolved but in actual it's not resolved. This site is self certified itself that issue resolved without resolving the issue in actual. Fake site this is not at all helping the person.

Comments

Sir mera wallet me paise abhi tak nahi aa paye he mene 27/4/2017 ko wallet me alag alag paise transfer kiye the but mera paisa abhi tak muzhe apne wallet me prapat nahi huye he mera mobikwik no. he [protected] he ...
Dear sir, i am booking bus ticket for 28/04/17 but some reason same day canceled my bus ticket but not received my refund, please check and refund my amount.already sms for you, but no response. My id: [protected]@gmail.com
My mobile no: [protected]

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Money deducted but recharge failed