Monginis Foods — Stale and fungus food items

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 akanksha sakpal
28th September 2015, as i had my visit to the Govandi east outlet of the Monginis cake shop, i saw a potato wafers packet of Jaibhavani a pack of 500 grams served at the shop i asked the person that is this the Monginis product, so the reply was yes and i purchased 2 packets of 500 grams each which cost me 160 rs in total. when i came home i saw that there was a wafers were having a foul smell and also some pieces were carrying green fungus on them, my first question is way some other brand is served at the shop were no other outlet dose it and if we would have overlooked it the fly would have just suffer unnecessary .

Comments

You may have chosen the wrong or expiry product from the store as I buy every-time the wafers and potato shells from monginis stores and they are always fresh and good to eat.
No1 Brand and No1 Monginis. Just no word to say the delivery of 3kg cake was quick and fast on my wife birthday I also ordered the waffers but had no issue and complaint at all. Thank you Monginis.
I really like the pineapple cake of monginis there are yummylicious. Got the order everytime on time no complaint at all...

B/60, Off. Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India