Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (566)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

prasanth mp
Hello sir,
I have bought a moto e4 mobile in 24 days ago.
In this mobile is usually displayed in speaker symbol and speaker sound and tcharging complaint..
This phone is 3times serviced in moto service center but this phone is repeated in this problem.
This moto care is not responsible in my mobilephone issue.
Please help... Sir.
This phone is replaced or repaired... Please give me a solution.
Please it's my request..

[Sep 26, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, Prasanth.

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Shashi2008
    I bought moto e4 plus mobile, but within 1 month it's not working properly. It's display blink after 10 minutes continue. I went service centre okhla phase 2, 2-3 times but it's change mother board. But no result. Now i want replace it or refund asap.
    Complete detail of phone in attachment plz find the attachment.
    Shashi bhushan

mobile handset not working
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-27 06:41:22

[Sep 24, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Shashi2008 Sep 25, 2017
    Response Please
    Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 26, 2017
    Hi, Shashi.

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.

Updated by Shashi2008 Sep 28, 2017
    Please replace my phone. After Motherboard, touch screen, display change its not working. Please change it.

Motorola Mobility — mobile not return and replacement

I purchase Motorola c plus mobile from filipcard mobile not working properly I complain return as above as on 27 September 2017 and 30 September 2017 but filipcard customer exciutiv not respond properly my product not returned as on date

sarath.vs
      I was a happy user with my motorolla z play until the moment the screen got stuck while i was messaging. I tried to hard reboot the phone as the phone wasn't responding and seem to become hot. But unfortunately i was never able to turn on my device after this.

After this i decided to submit my device with authorized service center under warranty terms (Planet n, nagercoil, tamilnadu) on 21st september. But on 22nd i got a call representing service center and was updated that there is some kind of complaint internally on the display which they were able to identify with lens. They are refusing to cover the repair on warranty terms and are insisting to go for a paid service.

In first place, i was having utmost care of my device and there had been never an instance i have dropped or there wasn't any scratch on display or exterior of the device. At this moment i find it really hard to believe that my warranty won't be enough to resolve the issue.

I really am not sure to assume if this was really an issue with my device or if something has gone wrong during repair. Am looking forward to learn on what options do i have ahead of me.

service center refusing to accept warranty
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-31 07:21:01

[Sep 23, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 26, 2017
      Hi, Sarath.

We’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Motorola Support
      Updated by sarath.vs Oct 16, 2017
      The latest update from Customer support says, they cannot repair the phone under warranty terms.

My thoughts here...

The warranty term says "Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence)"

I would like to understand, to justify your argument how are you going to convince me about the physical damage in my phone. When i submitted my phone for repair they never pointed out any physical damage and they were happy to take it in to warranty claims.

But when i got my phone return, there were 2 cracks in the display, which is for the internal display and not any damages externally. This is a clear case of cheating as the issue was caused by the service center and there is still not any external physical damage to the phone.

Either the customer support center should be able to convince me on their argument that there is external physical damage which cannot be covered under warranty or agree to the truth that the service center in an attempt to open the phone has created a crack in internal display.

Again to summarize the state of the phone when i received was not the same as when i submitted it.

Rohitvish
        Sir my name is rohit vijay babar
        I brought moto c cell phone from store (Offline) in specification i was notified with otg compatible. But it doesn't support otg..
        So please u think about my concern as a otg supported devices was my priority...
        If it's problem from u than u replace device with moto c please sir
        I think u r response will helpful.
        Respectfully...
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-24 12:27:59

[Sep 19, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Kinshuk Agarwal's response Sep 19, 2017
        When I goes to service center they make excuses about availability of screen
        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 22, 2017
        Hi Rohit,

-Motorola Support
        Sir I am from Jaipur city. I have mobile Moto e4 plus. I have bought it on 27-7-17. On[protected] I have problem regarding touch(touch not working yet it has no broken or scratches.) I have submitted it on same day in service centre. I have gone 3times service center.but yet they not correct my phone. So please look in this problem.

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017

My Motorola e3 power is a missing so block my handset

I had bought moto G5s a week ago.it heat up very high temperature while charging.i can not access internet while on call also.
        Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017

-Motorola Support
        Why are you not going to release android O update for moto g4 plus ?
        It was released only last year, You are going to release update for g5 series.
        You expect us to buy a new mobile phone every year ?
        You guys don't believe that your phone's will work for more than 1 year is it ?
        Then I think you should stop making smartphones.

Kishor Gavali
          Laat year Motorola launched g4 plus smartphone with promise that this phone will be updated to android n and o update .
          Android n is obtained but now company has removed g4 plus from the list of devices getting Android o update.
          Thus is really a cheating.
          I also have proofs about their promise o[censored]pdates.
          Please help.
          I am sending a photo that u had taken last year during launching of g4 plus. And
          I am aslo sharing a link about this which is clear report about it, this is as http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_has_silently_removed_all_references_to_its_moto...

moto g4 plus android o update
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-22 23:28:57

[Sep 20, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 21, 2017

-Motorola Support
          Motorola is lier..they promised of getting android o update during the launch of its device. But now they are saying it is an unplanned update. That means moto lied to us that will getting o on the launch event. So how can we trust such a fraud company who lies on the launch of the device?
          Please let me know how to track Moto g turbo mobile location, , , which was lost in few seconds, , , one year warranty period not yet finished, , , ,

KSaran
            Hi all, please don't buy moto products it's worst. I had purchased moto e4 plus from flipkart on 6 sep 2017. Due to over heat problem i had returned back the product. And i have received new mobile moto e4 plus on 16 sep 2017. When i am working with this product the display suddenly not working. I had faced many problems with this product. All are know about the service centers from them no quick response. My suggestion is please don't buy motorola products i think it's like a china product.

worst piece moto e4 plus
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-22 02:23:55

[Sep 17, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 21, 2017
            Hi Saran,

-Motorola Support
            I receive 'unfortunately contact has stopped' message. how to solve it

Abhi2506
              As i need to purchase usb cable of moto m, and i visit to motorola service centre to purchase usb cable at 1st floor jyoti cineplex, maharana pratap nagar, zone 1, bhopal, mp and unfortunately i do reach there at 7:15. So i met 1 executive for this issue, the nature of that executive is so arrogant, i dont know for what reason, he actually not even directly telling me that what i have to fo next, everything i have to ask him, the nature of that person is very bad as we are not there customer inspite to this, it looks like that we are asking him to provide new phone. This should not be good nature to talk to customer.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-16 20:43:47

[Sep 13, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Srinu Chinthapalli's response Sep 12, 2017
              Touch problam
              Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 13, 2017
              Hi, Abhi.

Thank you for your feedback, we have shared your details with the concern team and they have promised to improve the same.

-Motorola Support
              One month nuchhi touch cheste oka button badulu veroka button padutundi
              I have purchased a Motorola plus wired headset from flipkart. Unfortunately it's mic doesn't work at the time of delivery. I visited service center they were not provide service of this product. So please give me a solution.
              Joseph sam
              Alappuzha
              Kerala
              Product is faulty and not at all working properly please do something or provide me with your valuable services else I'll take some appropriate action against you and product you delieverd
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Motorola Mobility — mystery of internal display crack of my moto z play [Resolved]

spetkar
                I have purchased moto z play 4 months ago. Its display got cracked internally. Phone was not fall/dropped it was in my pocket...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Nand Kumar Chourasiya
                Very bad phone motorola 4g only one year warranty after one month phone is dad.
                Show the service centre 2day and change 350/- but phone not working only issue network problem. And service centre in derawal nagar b-47) manager saying you phone mother board is dad and you will be pay now 8500/ extra. Only one year one'month. Motorola phone is not good.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-18 03:55:11

[Sep 12, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Nand Kumar Chourasiya Sep 12, 2017
                Very bad company Motorola .
                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 13, 2017
                Hi, Nand.

-Motorola Support
                In my phone screen cast is not working and when I was doing screen cast network is saved and authentication problam accud and heeting problam and my family we have 4hand set on all are have same problam
                Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2017
                Hi, Rakesh.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Achyut Datt Gaur
                  I was asked to submit my device to the service center as soon as i contacted the company and told them about my problems, i. E., a amazon app icon was seen on the homescreen but it was not installed, that were occurring in my mobile, but instead of solving the problems and removing them, they just created some other problems in my mobile and for just one problem they replaced all of my hardwares in the mobile and yet the problem exist in the mobile. Today after a one month time span, after i had submitted my mobile in the service center, i visited the service center and received my mobile as they contacted me yesterday that my mobile is repaired but now when i used it, i faced with the same problems and also some new problems such as camera app stopped working, photos app stopped working and also using flash while clicking a photo the photo became darker instead of lighting up. I have told them my problems again and again, and yet they don't care to take me seriously and solve my problems seriously. I have bought the mobile this january and within 7-8 months i have visited service center 5-6 times for submitting my device and for keeping my device for exactly or more than 1 month they still cannot solve my problems. Please consider this message seriously and as soon as possible. I am now fed up of visiting service center again and again as i am a student and i don't have much time. Thank you, i hope you look into this matter seriously and quickly.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-11-01 14:33:00

[Sep 09, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 10, 2017
                  Hi, Achyut.

-Motorola Support
                  Yesterday I found when I charged the mobile in 3 hrs only 5% is charged. After 12 hrs it's charged to 28%.I pre-booked it when it's launched.

This type of poor quality with so high price reflect so poorly on part of Moto(Lenovo).They are just duping customer with this kind of poor make.

Please resolve my issue.

shujaat ali khan
                    It is to state that i have purchase motorola xt1580 moto x force (64gb) (Imei1: [protected]) from flipcart on 17 january 2017 my order id is (Od[protected] its charging pin is loose and i brought the complaint to service centre, but they are accepting. My warranty claim, though it is warranty period.
                    Kindly take appropriate action, and provide me desired services. We are upset for the services of lenovo service centre bhopal and we are going to complain in a consumer foram. Give a fast response to me
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-11 20:58:22

Updated by shujaat ali khan Sep 09, 2017
                    It is to state that i have purchase MOTOROLA XT1580 MOTO X FORCE (64gb) (IMEI1: [protected]) FROM FLIPCART ON 17 JANUARY 2017 MY ORDER ID IS (OD[protected] its charging pin is loose and i brought the complaint to service centre, but they are accepting .My warranty claim, though it is warranty period .
                    Kindly take appropriate action, and provide me desired services. We are upset for the services of LENOVO SERVICE CENTRE BHOPAL and we are going to complain in a consumer foram. Give a fast response to me

Updated by shujaat ali khan Sep 09, 2017
                    Updated by shujaat ali khan, Sep 09, 2017
                    It is to state that i have purchase MOTOROLA XT1580 MOTO X FORCE (64gb) (IMEI1: [protected]) FROM FLIPKART ON 17 JANUARY 2017 MY ORDER ID IS (OD[protected] its charging pin is loose and i brought the complaint to service centre, but they are accepting .My warranty claim, though it is warranty period .
                    Kindly take appropriate action, and provide me desired services. We are upset for the services of LENOVO SERVICE CENTRE BHOPAL and we are going to complain in a consumer forum. Give a fast response to me..

NAME; AZHAR KHAN

R/O BHOPAL

MOB. [protected]

Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 10, 2017
                    Hi, Shujaat.

Kiran Bodapati
                      I bought my mobile 45 days back i. E moto m. It's camera under room and dark conditions is worst. It's flash also much poorer compared to mobiles with in the price range of 10000. I complained it to the motorola company but they are not taking any action. I also visited service center thrice they are not taking my complaint. Plz provide solution to my problem immediately.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-12 04:06:58

[Sep 07, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, Kiran.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

santhosh6518
                        I have changed my phone display due to product defect under warranty on 3/6/2017
                        And on today 5-9-2017 my phone display is found defect, this time is worst than last.

So i have my send representative to multiple mobile care coimbatore for querying warranty details. On 5-9-2017 afternoon my rep approached a women employee on receiving area and then she redirected him to mr. Vignesh (Says he is the manger for moto service dealer)
                        So vignesh checked my phone, and then he made an oral promise to my rep that this is product failure so he will replace it under parts warranty.
                        My rep came back with that info,

Than i approached the mr. Vignesh on 5/9/2017 6 pm, once again he checked my phone then said its not covered under warranty because my phone warranty period is expired, i was stunned by his answer.
                        Then he was argued that he never said those words to my rep regarding warranty replacement. As a customer he handled me terribly.

1 : i have replaced my phone display on 3/6/2017 under warranty, the replaced parts does seems to be original as it slightly different from the one that came with the phone

2 : so obviously the replaced parts under warranty may not be upto the quality standard or maybe its a counterfeit parts. Or the labor who replaced my phone display not handled it properly, i dont know

My phone warranty period is expired on 17-6 2017 i understand this, but i am not asking for any other components to be replaced under warranty, i am asking for the for the display to be replaced under warranty because refer point 1 &2
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-21 08:25:45

[Sep 06, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, Santhosh.

NaveenPeeka
                          I bought moto g5 plus as it is a motorola brand. Later i realized that it's became a china phone. The reason is the product's glass is not a normal glass and its an international china's gorilla glass that's why it was broken in to 5 pieces by falling from one feet height.

This is the worst thing in moto brand now and they are cheating our indians with cheap products. So as an indian now i realized to never buy a china product. Moto / motorola is a china product now. So my dear indian people please don't buy china product and don't become fools like me.

because it
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-11 20:19:44

Hi, Naveen.

-Motorola Support
                          Sorry u china people I don't do cuz I did it already n u we're not responded . U cheaters
                          During net serfing some times bip sound effects occurs continuously in mobile.when I off the data connection the sound not comes.
                          This type of sound occurs last 1 week before that I used 6 month from purchase no any type of sound occurs.
                          So, kindly resolve my problem
                          Ravi Akbari

Tanej Jangir
                            My phone is hang and black screen on linings. My phone is show on screen 🔊 speaker symbol and hang out. After some time it is working. This problem facing many time in one day. I am very dispiriting. I am also call to customer care. Care is solve the problem but after some time return the problem. My friend also comment to me for moto e4plus phone. What i am doing? Please help me.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-22 13:43:04

Hi, Tanej.

akram [email protected]
                              Dear sir i bought moto e4plus phone from flipkart and got received by 2nd august 2017. My phone stopped responding touch without any scratch any type of physical damage on 23rd august i submitted the phone 24th august in service center from then i'm waiting for my phone. It is 13 days now submitting phone in service centre. I used the phone for 21 days with so care not any scratch on that. And service center already took 13 days. However still no information when problem will be solved the company took 9999 for this phone they should take responsibility and replace the phone
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-21 12:36:28

Hi, Akram.

Vinay_M
                                Motorola mobile issue is there in all their handset. Kindly keep this in mind and launch new handset. Motorola is such a big brand still they are not rectifying this issue. I am using their product since long. I am having this issue from my first handset. All other things are good in their handset. But due to heating issue i am thinking to change the handset.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-21 22:02:03

[Sep 05, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi, Vinay.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

mayuri sahagal
                                  I purchased moto g4 + in oct 2016. After 1-2 month of purchase something is happenin gwith it. I changed it's head phones, charger, screen, mother board (Twice) till now. Still phone is not working properly.
                                  Current problems -
                                  1. It's touch is woking automatically anytime.
                                  2. Sometimes few portion of screen is blinking without any touch.
                                  3. When it is on charging i cannot use it because touch is not working properly.
                                  4. If any application is opened then sometimes it is difficult to close it.

I cannot tolerate this phone any more. Please change it.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-11 17:30:07

[Sep 04, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi, Mayuri.

Shubham756
                                    I bought moto e4 plus... And on 12 day its screen stop working.. I gave the phone to the service centre but when i got my phone its calling quality is worse no voice has been heard on either side.. Phone gets restart automatically thousamds of problem.. I am not going to hand it over service centre.. I want serious action againt it.. My freimds also bought this handset and same problem persist on their set... I want my handset replaced by a good peice or i want money back... If no action is taken by your side i am going to take action against your fraud compamy motorola or lenovo.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-12 20:46:56

[Sep 03, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi, Shubham.

-Motorola Support
                                    I have Charging slot problem and battery back up problem I have submitted my phone two times for 15 -20 days in service centre but still there is that problem because of your this service I am very upset and disturbed
                                    Do some thing either I will not recommend anybody to purchase Motorola, ke novo phone

drami7
                                      I purchased motorola 360 smartwatch one and a half years back. Now it has stopped working but when i called up motorola repair center, they refused to repair it. As it is now not under warranty it cannot be replaced. They should not have sold it in india. They must clearly mentioned that watch is not repairable.
                                      I am ready to pay the expenses but my watch should either be repaired or replaced.
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-10 16:14:20

[Sep 02, 2017] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Motorola Mobility Customer Care's response Sep 02, 2017
                                      Hi, Drami.

-Motorola Support
                                      I send mail on above address but only thing they didn't do anything. I am planning to forward the complaint to higher authorities.

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                                        display problem with motorola one power
                                        not receiving the call
                                        motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                                        Motorola
                                        service center made wrong job card
                                        Motorola Mobility
                                        moto mobile not working over its warranty