Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

aniruddhsinh bapu
Dear Sir, Phone Model - Moto G2 Purchased From- Flipkart Order Date- 12 March 2015 Invoice Date- 13 March 2015 Invoice Number- #JAI_[protected] IMEI- [protected] Work Order number of service center : ABD/MG/15/00677 Msn NO: R47ABC7RN4 actually sir my phone had black dot on display and microphone is not working. when I had gone to service center (Dugar sales Ahmadabad on date 7 July 2015) at there one of executive told me its a liquid effect and thats why microphone can not be repaired under warranty.. infect black dot on display since a month ago and microphone just stopped working a day ago even though person from service center asking for money. and as per given detail my phone hardly 4months old. I really frustrated from services of Ahmedabad service centre. When I called to number [protected]. One of executive put my call on hold Without notifying me. Again really frustrated Sir please help me there is no any liquidity damage and if so damn sure that microphone is undamaged dueto that. I hope Motorola complaint desk help me.. earlier I also used Motorola..

[Jul 11, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shahraj91
    I am Raj shah and I have purchased MOTO g2 from flipcart in October and that was damage piece in which one sim slot is not working..I had exchanged that phone and I got new ph of same model in November 2014..but I have serious issues of heavy network fluctuations... I had visited 2 service centre of Motorola in this one month..they both had done software reinstallation...still problem is as it is..another problem is its early battery discharging...both problems are giving me headache now...what to do ??.. Phone is in warranty..order id is OD[protected].

[Jul 09, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Puthenparampil Daniel
      In April 2015 someone gifted me a Moto G 4G bought from Dubai . The first week I got the phone, it was working properly. After a week it began to show me the indication that there is no sim card in the phone, I tried my best to solve the problem like restarting the phone, formatting it but it was still not accepting that particular sim card I even changed the sim but still it was working then I changed my no. and went for another company's no. it worked properly for the following two months and after that the same thing is happening. Now the phone restarts on its own also if I plug it for charging the phone switches off on its own and then I have to unplug it and then I have to switch on it.

[Jul 08, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vijaylimbachiya
        i have moto x Mobile, my puchase date is 22/12/2014, INEI NO : [protected] MY Camera not working i have submited my phone at service center they give me work order no : ABH/MG/15/01289 MY Phone Motherboard fail as per cervices center person. plz give me motherboard as soon as possible, my tour planning at south africa on 24/07/2015 so plz give me argent basis.

sahdev rana
          Dear team,

I am using motorola g2 . which i bought before 2 month . unfortunately today i lost my phone
          and have already compliant it at police station. i would like to block my mobile phone
          information mobile phone:- IMEI NO- [protected]
          IMEI NO- [protected]
          MOBILE PHONE MODEL NO- AP3323AE7K8

kindly rewrd as soon as possible . contact number-[protected]
          thanks and regard [protected]
          Nakul rana

[Jul 06, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kartheek Bellam
            Hi, I bought the Moto G2 mobile on 23rd January 2015. After 1 month the mobile have problem of strip not working and totally in issue. The service center resolved the issue. After done the 1 st service, i got 4 more issues.1. Total charging down in 5 minutes and immediately charging will go up. 2. Heavy heat while speaking. 3. in middle switch off . 4. Totally hanging. The Motorola customer care not responding properly. I need the replacement of the mobile for this. Because this is not my issue and this is a manufacturing defect and same has confirmed by Moto service center peoples. If this is manufacturing defect, why i need to use the defective mobile?

Motorola Mobile is good. I am also using moto phone. But only one phone got issue. But the service providing by the Motorola is worst

Dhiman625
              Hi, Yesterday I visited Motorola service centre(Famous Computers, Bareilly) to collect defective handset and when I reached home, I found that actually It was not my handset, they have replaced its camera and I got new IMEI number i.e. [protected], but the old IMEI number mentioned on it is [protected], which is not matching with the IMEI [protected] mentioned on my invoice (See attachment). They have pasted new IMEI Slip on handset, but old one should also have to match with the IMEI mentioned on invoice. It clearly shows that this is not my handset, they have given any other customer defective handset to me and this handset also have black mark on screen and earphone voice is also breaking in this phone and not clear, which was actually not have on my handset. They are just harassing the customers. So request you to please take a desired action, so they will never do this again. And I want refund or new handset in place of this. Photos Attached for your reference. Regards Manish Kumar [protected]

Replace my handset with another defective handset.

[Jul 04, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ullas Sindhwani
                Whenever I open camera app it says 'Please restart camera'. I tried opening it again after restarting my phone, then again problem is same.Now I have upgraded to lollipop 5.1 but the problem is not solved.Kindly Replace my phone. I am really fed up of this.a

Camera Error from past 2 months on Moto X(2013).

SahilMalik
                  I am go to the official registered Motorola service center for my mobile repairing and my mobile handset is in the warranty period... My mobile handset having problem about the battery discharge fastly, my hand phone slot have does not support when the slightly twisted the mobile and about the sim slot 1 will not working properly... My moto g2 screen having simple one line scratch/crack but the service center person said that my handset will not repair in the warranty beause the all problems will created due to the simple one starch on my lcd screen...i think the service center person want money from me and give me the wrong excuses

[Jul 03, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chandra Sai Kumar
                    Dear moto, this is csk from visakhapatnam.

Im not unhappy with ur device. . .

I bought my mobile on march 12th 2015 through flipkart.

Im getting "unfortunately, google error has stopped your app" this error every month. . .

& its showing blank screen, i cant access anything on it, only poweroff button working.

And again and im running to service centre. . .

Get me permanent solution. . .

My mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Google error

[Jul 02, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kshah585
                      Hi Team, Ref No:[protected] Work ID no: ZRV/MG/15/00766 I had provided my phone to SG Infotech in Borivali since Camera was not working on 13th June. I received an message from the company that you can collect the phone immediately on 19th June. When i visited the gallery i was told now the phone has Motherboard issue and the camera problem has been resolved and it will take 2 days. After visiting the gallery again and again, i am not hearing back on my status of the phone and hence i filled an complaint on Toll free no for which the Ref no is provided above. The customer support person (Santosh) told me the escalation department will give me call on 1st July. Yesterday when i was waiting for the call, i recevied an mail stating they will now call back in 3-4 days and hence i again gave an call to cusotmer support and told my issue, however they werent helpful (Nikhil). I havent expected such an service from Motorola. Can you please replace my phone since day by day the gallery people are telling me new issues. Please treat this as an urgent request. Hope i receive an reply at the earliest since its an esteemed company. Thanks, Kshitij Shah

himanshu.cool09
                        I bought MOTOROLA G2 on 21st march, 2015. After 2 months o[censored]sage i am having issue with the battery, gets discharges easily. Even after replacement of battery from authorized service center(om communications, uttam nagar) i am having the same issue & after getting back from there touch issue is also there now and my sim got stuck in 1 sim slot in front of the repair executive and the problem still continues. No response from motorola even after contacting them on regular basis from past 1 month and they people do not understand the problem neither take appropriate action for solving it. So, i request you to help me with the refund as after repairing also the problem still persists.

MOTOROLA is a cheat, bad experience, worst service centers.

Saikat_2015
                          Hi I have purchased Moto G (2nd gen) from Flipkart.com on 10/09/2014. Now I have been experiencing problems like Battery discharges fastt, charging port not working and Flash light not working. I had given the handset to your authorised service center B2X, 115/B, Canel Street, Kolkata phone no [protected] on 29th June'15. My experience with this particular service center had been horrible. First of all they had not provided any update in first 24hrs. When I called them they told me that Mother Board of mobile had been faulty and I need to wait 15 days for replacement. When I asked them what is the process to replacement of the set they asked me to contact Flipkart. Now Flipkart is telling me that authorised service center of Motorola should take action. Now tell me as a customer whom should i approach for the same since the phone is under warranty. This puts a serious question mark on the service you are providing through your online portal. I would appreciate your feedback in this regard.

[Jul 01, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SUKAS123
                            I am Subramanian bought one Moto E 2 nd Gen mobile initally used one sim and when i start my second sim but the slot not working . I had chat with Moto peoples all are saying to submit Service centre at Coimbatore / Erode. Truly it is our fate to suffer lot while purchasing Online service. If it is local market buy just we have to step and visit within 1or 2 km. In other hand after submitted the mobile to the service centre on 22.6.15 and till not repaired and informing the board is fault it must come from company. IN THIS WAY MOTO PRODUCTS ARE OUTLETING WITH FACTORY FAULT ERRORS.? SO MY OPINION AVOID ONLINE PURCHASE AND GO TO SHOWROOM AND SELECT THEN BUY. IF ANY MISTAKE WE CAN GET SPARE FROM THEM . LET THEM TO SERVICE. To become clever in sales Moto making us fooooooooooool

[Jun 30, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Anil__Pandey
                              Dear Motorola team, I bought my moto e2 on 27/03/2015 and since the day I purchased it the audio speakers are not working properly. It has become quite difficult to talk to other person as voice is not audible . The phone ringtone is also inaudible even when it is not on silent mode . Kindly replace it with a new set immediately otherwise strict legal action would be taken after 15 days

[Jun 28, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajeev bothra
                                i purchased moto e2 on 9/4/2015. but because of some heating issue i replaced it. but again faced problems with google play service, camera, gallary, and there was a display spot on screen. i submitted my phone to amblex services(shakarpur) but even after 15 days they did not even bother to inform me that the phone is not repaired. then i went to b2x services on 10/6/2015 (job no.-amsdes000801) and said they will repair it in 2 days but till today (27/6/2015) they are asking for one more weak. i registered a complaint in motorola customer care (complaint no.[protected] but its of no use. they are just saying that we will call you since couple of days. so as compensation i want rs 10000.

delaying in returning phone from service centre
                                delaying in returning phone from service centre

[Jun 27, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vibhor Jund
                                  24000 mobile with no physical damage dead within 1 year+, motorola saying warranty expired so pay RS.15000 for repairs. Please register case against motorola to manufacture such cheap products that without physical damage the costliest product bought in market is dead. I want complete refund for same.

24000 mobile with no physical damage dead within 1 year+
                                  24000 mobile with no physical damage dead within 1 year+

[Jun 26, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prakash Karunakaran
                                    Have been using a Moto G phone to IMEI number [protected] procured in 11/08/2014. Last year 1 SIM card stopped functioning and I was using the phone with Sim 2 and the phone was working very well. The phone had os Kit Kat. Motorola upgraded their OS to Lollipop and the Internet connectivity with the Sim card stopped. When I took it to the Authorised Service Centre at Bangalore - (Job Number AMSFLA002865) they told me that this cannot work and I will have to replace the mother board to accommodate the Lollipop and it would cost me Rs. 7500/. So I advised them to put back the old OS of Kitkat which was working fine and I was not interested in the Lollipop. Now Motorola say that it is not possible to go back to the old system and I have to pay for the hardware to suit the software. This is not accepted.
                                    Motorola changed the PCB and have returned the Phone back to me, working in perfect condition. Now the Internet is working very well. Good job Motorola.

Updated by Prakash Karunakaran Jun 29, 2015
                                    Motorola have corrected my Phone and have replaced the PCB. I am thankful to them for working on it so promptly and correctly. Good job Motorola.

Prakash
                                    Rating

pankaj burnwal
                                      Dear Team, I bought moto 2nd generation in March 2015, After some time Ear phone was not supporting but the same ear phone was supporting in another mobile and another ear phone also tried but that one also was not supporting. After that it is observed that some time incoming voice was not audible completely then we have to do switch off-on mobile then only incoming voice is audible. At present mobile is being used by my wife at native where service centre is not available. please guide to overcome this issue. regards pankaj

Motorola — Moto X 1st gen update pending

cunningdhruv
                                        i think that your company is faking the owner of motox 1st gen as the update was released in the previous year and we are...
                                        Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                        ICICI Bank
                                        ICICI Bank kyc verification pending for nps account
                                        (10 minutes ago)