Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jul 5, 2022
Complaints 1912

File a complaint to Motorola Mobility

Having problems with Motorola Mobility?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Motorola Mobility customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Motorola Mobility

Toll free
1800 102 2344

View more phone numbers

Motorola Mobility reviews & complaints page 61

I purchased Moto G2 on 2nd Jan 2015. On 10th of July I found that one of sim slot of the handset not working and other one can be adjusted. So I adjust with single SIM for 10 days then I decided to give it for repairing in service center on 21st July. Receptionist at the service center said that if it repaired then they will inform me after 2 days. After 2 days they told that it will take more 7 days to be repaired. I think that one week would be fine. After one week I didn't get any response from the service center. So I thought of calling Motorola Customer care about that. On calling customer they ask for require details to know the status of my handset and told me that board need to be replace so it will take total of 15 days from the date of submitting the handset in service center. So get relaxed finally after 5 more days I gonna get my phone. So directly headed to get my handset from service center but they told that it is still pending due no supply of spare sim slot. I got irritated after hearing this. I called customer care again then one representative told that he gonna send my request to senior to resolve it, within 24 to 48 hours they gonna call me on given number. then I said who going wait one more day for hearing with another representative. So I am lodging a complaint here
Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

45 days old handset given for repairing twice at Authorized Service Center. First time, they did a software update and returned the phone. My phone again got the bluescreen continuous reboot loop issue one week after the first repair. Authorized Service Center not able to detect the hardware problem, they, just update and return. Job Sheet number: 1AMSPUN004399 2AMSPUN003949 I demand a replacement for the handset as it is only...
    Kindly Resolve my issue, My handset is not working properly, I have submit My handset in Motorola service center in Ludhiana Before 30 days, but still its hanged again and again, and not its vibration motor is stopped after received my handset from motorola service station, kindly Reslove my issue, i submitted my handset again in service station, MY HANDSET IS UNDER WARRANTY period, , My work order-LZT/MG/15/00819 WO Name-Rajesh kumar \Mob,...

I gave my mobile (Moto x) to trident technologies (In nungambakkam chennai) on 3rd july till now im not get back my mobil. . . (My work order no :otmmg / 15 / 02516) and 25th july, i call motorola toll free numbr. . And regester my complete (My complete no :[protected] . . Till now im not any calls r anythig. . What can i do now. . . ? (My work order no :otmmg / 15 / 02516)

I recently bought a Moto G2. The delivery of the same was made to me on 24th july. I am mainly facing two problems with my phone. 1) The phone is getting discharged earlier than expected even when the phone is in idle mode i.e. without Wi-Fi and Mobile Data switched on. 2) The phone's lower speaker is a defective one. I am expecting an exchange from Flipkart. Thank you

the phones battery drains from close to 70 % to 0 % in 1 sec. this is digusting, this is a problem with many other cases regarding moto g product. The company should be charged against this. I wish i could paste some snapshots of the battery life here had there been a facility. I couldn't use the full battery life cycle from the past 3 months. Secondly the internet connection always fluctuates. it always shows an exclaimation mark. If i use the same sim in another phone then it works properly.

My phone is hanging a lot...i specifically bought it for smooth gaming purpose... But the gaming experience is very rough...battery issues too are disturbing me...my mobile is in warranty...plz solve my problem or advice me a service centre near rohini, new delhi
          Email me at :- vsvaibhav1012 @gmail.com
          Thankx for ur attention...hope u will reply me as soon as possible

From last 2weeks my phones big Speaker is not working properly. In these days it automatically got OK 1 time and now it is not working once again. Please give me feedback and also this piece is with lots of problems. Please give me change piece for this phone....

i have moto g 2nd generation. phone hangs when its keep in the ideal n suddenly call came then i cant able to receive call. i go to the customer services center but they also dont have any idea about this problem.they take more than 30 days to give me my phn back but after that also same issue occurs.my phn is still in service center.

I have visited four times in your amblax services main vikas Marg Shakar pur Delhi for the same problem as sometimes my phone moto g2 got stuck to unlock means on screen when it comes swipe to unlock it didn't response to touch means it got stuck nowhere it is possible to touch on screen. first i have submitted this device on 9th july 2015 and till today 31/07/2015 visited four times. this is sucks. shame on you moto.
              And your service centre sometimes give manual order no.

I am really fed up with your service centre amblax services main vikas marg delhi[protected] and customer care

they do not care about customer and do not care about their time.

There was a problem with my phone screen on 12th of june i took it to the service center and after constant followup i finally got my phone back on 23rd june. exactly after a month on 23rd july the touch screen stopped working it has been 8 days and i havnt heard from motorola even after constant followup i finally got a reply today saying that they are short of spares so they cant commit how much time will it take. I guess either motorola...

I have purchased my motorola g 2nd generation 2 months ago from Flipkart. For a week ive noticed network problem. I thought maybe the sim problem but even i replaced Sim card the problem persist same. Then i switched my sim card with my wife simcard and used for 2 days. Same problem was showing. Then i gave complaint to customer care. they gave me solutions. i did everything but of no use. At the end i went to the motorola service center in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. They told me about replacing the motherboard and it will take atleast 10 Days...what 10 days for replacing motherboard. I was totally fade up with the set. I bought new phone for my wife and it was defective. I was very much apset about motorola. Please provide some positive feedback. I will be ever grateful to you. Thank you. ---Rajib [protected]

I am Motorola E 2gen user since last 3 months, i had 1 problem in cell so i went to Dadar E service center, but the person sitting their Mr Girish, given worst response, used very bad words to me, he don"t required customers. i am going to file case against your service center and your service in consumer court. Regards Rajesh Chavan [protected]

Dear Sir, My Name Vikranth i had ordered My Mobile Motorola G 2nd Gen through Flipkart on 15.07.2015 at 9.15 pm. I had Received My mobile on 20th July evening at 6PM.After two days working suddenly on 22nd Morning My Mobile was display suddenly Switched off even though my mobile is in full Charge. Call is Coming in my mobile and display was not working.I Went to Motorola Service Centre at T. Nagar. Shop Name B2X. They told this was a board problem in ur mobile ask through Flipkart.I asked through Flipkart My Order No:OD[protected]. In Flipkart They exchanged that Mobile Piece and gave me New mobile Motorola G 2nd Gen on 27 July. In this Mobile also i have a display problem there is a minute dot is there in my mobile now.This is the Second Time having the same display problem. In Flipkart they are giving unsealed box piece when they are delivering the Mobile.Wheater they Replace New Moto G 2nd Gen are they Should Replace My Money at Flipkart

Phone model number: moto g 2, fsn:mobdygz6shnb7rfc imei : [protected] & [protected]. My phone's touch may be not working, hang the phone continously, working of the phone very slow, i am not interested to use like this, so please refund or return or repair this item immediately. . ....

On[protected] I have placed an order of Moto G2 vide Order ID-OD[protected] with handset IMEI No.[protected] which is a water repellent handset and as per their videos it doesn't gets affected if fells in water. Same happened with me a month ago. My handset fall in water which was immediately taken out but the same is not working hence I have immediately approached to Motorola Service center at Abhinav Technologies wherein they told the same will get charged with Rs.7000/- for repair though the same is under warranty period. Later on I had also filed complaint for the same on Flipkart vide ref no.[protected]. But again they also took back step and denied the same. Hence request you to take strict action against them and further ask them to either repair my handset without any charges or replace the same on priority basis.

Hi, I had purchased MotoE 2 months ago and after 1.5 months My phone got heated and suddenly display was broken while putting in my pocket and I had escalated this issue to Customer Service and sent several emails as well but no one is helping out here. I am really disappointed that this product has not been tested well. this is a manufacturing problem and i would like to know Motorola will replace this phone or Not? if it can heat and broke while putting as it is then it may also lead for a Blast i am sure but Still they are not taking any appropriate action.
                        Aug 03, 2015
                        Updated by chauhan1188

When would i get response on this????
                        Please suggest how to get it resolved.

I have a Moto E 2nd Gen (White) phone purchased in April 2015 from Flipkart and gifted it to my mother on her wedding anniversary. Sadly, the phone started having issues within 3 months time (in July 2015) and it kept powering off despite battery being fully charged. I have opened a ticket with Motorola - [Incident:[protected]]. After their suggestion, I took the phone to your service center in Mumbai - Andheri East. They worked on it for 10 mins and gave it back stating that it is 'fixed'. The phone started with the same issue after 2 hours. Terrible service!! Later, I took the phone to your service center in Mumbai - Borivali West. They kept the phone for 11 days and never informed me on the status of the phone. I visited their office on 11th day, i.e. July 24, 2015 and enquired about the status, after 30 mins of wait, I was given the phone. The motherboard of the phone was supposedly replaced by them and while I was checking the phone, I found that some of the software features were missing. For instance, on long pressing the power button, you get options to "Reboot", "Screenshot", "Power off", "Profile" etc but now I can only see 1 option i.e. "Power off". When I brought this to the service man's attention, he said that this is what happens after replacing the motherboard! I kept questioning him the reason for this as I suspected there should not be any software issue if the hardware has been replaced. After a lot of debate, I requested the service center to give in writing whatever they are claiming. They outrightly refused to provide any official statements on the phone's software behavior after replacing the hardware. After I requested for their ID number of employee id or official email ids, they said that they do not have any such official details to share and if I have any issues, I should go and speak to Motorola directly. I hereby request Motorola to intervene here and sort the issue and also give some attention to your service centers as they are spoiling the name of "Motorola" in the market. The issue with my phone still persists!! I bought a Motorola phone with faith in the brand name and its credibility in the market but it is starting to diminish due to such 'pathetic' after sales service by your centers across the country. The people are uneducated and I also feel that some of the people who work there are below the legal age for labor. Please look into this urgently!!
                          Jul 25, 2015
                          Updated by Mishal Suvarna
                          Addresses of your service centers which are extremely pathetic

Prodcon Tech Services Pvt. ltd 3 Radhika Apt, Opp Vishal Hall, Near Union
                          Bank Of India, Andheri (E) Mumbai[protected] / [protected]
                          [protected]> [protected]@prodcon.com, [protected]@prodcon.com

S.G. INFOTECH Shop no.2A, 2nd floor, Thakkar shopping mall, S.v Road,
                          Borivali(w[protected] / [protected] [protected]@gmail.com,
                          borivali.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
                          Addresses of your service centers which are extremely pathetic.

Prodcon Tech Services Pvt. ltd 3 Radhika Apt, Opp Vishal Hall, Near Union
                          > Bank Of India, Andheri (E) Mumbai[protected] / [protected]
                          > [protected]@prodcon.com, [protected]@prodcon.com
                          > S.G. INFOTECH Shop no.2A, 2nd floor, Thakkar shopping mall, S.v Road,
                          > Borivali(w[protected] / [protected] [protected]@gmail.com,
                          > borivali.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

I have purchased Moto E(2nd Generation) on 25th of may this year and just after using it for a month it started showing some flaws. To name them: 1.Loudspeaker of the phone got faulty and ringtone and voice calls becomes very difficult to hear as the sound became too low to hear. 2.The screen brightness level is unable to be adjusted so it is not possible to read what is going on the screen.. their proximity sensors are also not working. All this happened withing a month of purchasing a new phone from your reputed enterprise. and when we complaint about it in your customer care they say you have to come all the way to Rohtak to give it a check. We live in Jhajjar and it is 60 min ride from there but still, today we went to your customer center in Rohtak. After checking they were saying that your loudspeaker is not working and it is not available right now...so you have to wait for atleast a week to get it replaced. First you were saying that it is not possible for you to provide repair facility nearby and then this behaviour. Try to understand that we customers are not an interruption to your business, we are the purpose of it. We make a decision by choosing motorola to buy a phone. Plz make me understand how i m going to survive my communication in this age with no phone for 10 more days.It already been faulty for 2 weeks and u r asking for 10 more days.. is this what we expect when buying a smart phone from you. U can deliver the product in 2 days because tht's when u r getting paid..and when it is your responsibilty to look after the product u sold to us u r turning towards other side. This behaviour is very irresponsible and unacceptable. This been enough time i wasted with this phone in this condition and if this this your attitude towards your customers then it will be reflected on some other medium like customer complaint in Consumer Court. I request u to take immidiate action in this regard so we should not regret out decision doing business with motorola. Thanks and regards, Karan Singh Adv.( +91 [protected])

Handset giving problems from day 1.
                              1. Hangs
                              2. Display goes off
                              3. Incoming call does not display
                              4. Contact list and call record do not show
                              5. Switches off automatically
                              6. Apps stop working and responding
                              7. Today, display went off to a 'negative' like mode.

Need immediate attention and redressal.

Ordered moto e with following details

Order date:[protected]

Price is inclusive of promotional discount of rs 0. 00,

1. [imei / serial no: [protected],

[protected] ]

Sold by : ws retail services pvt. Ltd. ,

Warehouse address: no. 42 / 1 & 43, kacherakanahalli village, , jadigenahalli hobli, hoskote taluk, bangalore, karnataka, india - 560067