Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Shilpa Tomar
Within one year of buying Moto e, I had to go to the service center thrice. But this last time is the worst experience ever. I had given my phone since it restarts 20-30 times a day, mostly at the time of locking unlocking the phone. For this issue, I was told that the mother board has to be replaced. It's been 11 days already and when I call the Pune Motorola service center I was told that the motherboard has been ordered and it will still take more than a week for the motherboard to come from the hardware department. This is a huge disappointment on your part. I would request you to make the hardware available as soon as possible and repair my phone and return. Below are the details of service note : Jobcard number: AMSPUN001932 GIN Number: GINPUN002196 Product: MOTO E Model: XT1022 Service Center address & contact: The knowledge technologies, shop no 1, Garud apartment, Narayan Peth, Modi GanpatiLane, Pune 411030 contact number: [protected] Regards, Shilpa Tomar [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 12, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prakash_pranav
    Hi, I bought MOTO E mobile phone 9 months ago. Now the speaker of the phone is not working. When I went to claim the warrenty in service center, MOTO E service center is not responding me. Instead, he is shouting on us back. I was not expected this sort of rude behaviour from MOTO service center. Unfortunately, there is only 1 service center at my place. I am not sure to whom I need to approach to claim the warranty and to log a complaint against service center. Could any one please assist me on how to go about this? Many thanks

yusufmohd786
      im from lucknow. i bought moto E 2nd gen on march 28 through flipkart. on 13th of may i encountered some problems in it. It got shut down on its own nd then after turning it on it was struck on the first screen, i.e "Powered by android". I gave it to service center(Leela mansion, naval kishore road) one on 14th of may. They told me that they will return me in one or two days, And they will call me on their own, After not getting any response from them, i made a phone call to them, They told me that it will take some time for repairing my phone, Atleast one week.Again i waited and i called them.Thy told me that it has some problem regarding motherboard and its to be replaced. And since from then, they are making excuses that they dont have any proper training regarding tof opening my phone.They also told me that they dont have even parts of this phone, And the company in not even responsding against their complaint regarding the need of the parts.And now im without a phone :D. since 27 days. Thank you so much for giving me defected phone, :) MY WORK ORDER NUMBER-amsluc00872

[Jun 11, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Seetharamireddy
        I purchased MOTO G2 on 26.12.2014 Handsets/U96158 /MOTOROLA ( "[protected]", "[protected]") through flipkart. But before one month due camara complaint cell sent to consumers service point in Guntur of A.P., the service point authority state that the front camera bed damaged, this damaged not covered under guarantee and returned the cell. Recently the MOTO G2 cell is not working promptly i.e.volume problem, speaker problem, incoming calls suddenly stoped and out going call voice damaged to the receiving people. The service point authority are not receiving the complaints and they are not giving good work and also if the cell issued to the consumer point they were not given cell before three days after three days they stated irregular answers. I am very worry with this MOTO G2 cell. Kindly give me good service and also to repair under guarantee conditions.

[Jun 09, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        services not good
        provide good servicing in Guarantee time of the MOTO G2 cell
        I will receiving from you good servicing

Sazad007
          I purchased Moto E from flipkart on in an around 7 month.After using it for 40-50 days it start auto Restart and it continue on random period.And recently 20 days earlier all the menu shows " unfortunately dialler has been stopped" or setting has been stopped like that, And when i went to the care they asked me to deposit and phone for 15 days minimum and when i asked for any Standby Mobile they frankly say No ...We dont have any and even though motorola company didn't have that type of policy. I am shocked with this what kind of motorola company is it wont even providing standby, what would i do without my phone for 20-25 days other Mobile Company Like Samsung, Nokia etc provide Standby . Why one should go for Motorola if its After sale service is so worst ?

[Jun 06, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mananji22
            Hi, I am escalating this issue to you because of the worst experience with your customer care. I have Moto G 2nd generation that I have bought on 12th Jan 2015 but Flipkart send me the faulty one mobile that’s having power button issue, so I have called them for the replacement and I have received another MOTO G2 on 18th Jan 2015. I have inserted the SIM in sim1 slot and it’s popped out but on 2nd attempt it’s got inserted and my mobile was working fine since that time. Now I have multiple issues with this. • Camera not working. • Not able to hear the caller when received or calling someone frequently. • Phone got hung many times. • Heating problem. • Network automatically disappeared and comes after 30 sec or 1 minute. So I have called to customer care for above problems and they advised me to visit to service center and I have visited B2X, Spanish court, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon 122017 and reported these problem and also I have notified them that there is a problem with Sim1 Slot also, sometime it’s accepting the Sim1 in one go or sometime we need to try twice or trice to insert the Sim. Service center person told me that Sim Slot issue will not cover in warranty as there is a problem with Sim Lock, So I have called to customer care also for this but having very worst experience with him, he don’t want to listen me and just advising me to pay the money to service center for this problem. My Phone having this problem since I have purchased that and didn’t know that time if this is the issue with Sim slot lock because I have inserted the Sim successfully in Sim1 Slot and currently it’s also working then how can I identify that this is an issue. So please look into this matter and do the needful, so that service center can cover this problem under warranty as my phone is in under warranty. Thanks, Atul Kumar Sharma [protected]

Not getting any response on the contact number that's been provided to me by Motorola care and I have done the transaction from the transaction ID that they have provided and done the steps as they have advised but 21000 Rs amount is deducted from my account inspite to credit the Moto G refund amount.
            Mr. Amit advised me to forward these ATM transaction receipts on product.[protected]@india.com. I have done that and tried calling on the contact number but not getting any response.

Is there someone else in Moto Care, who can help me with this and credit the all amount back in my account

Vidushi Tyagi
              The software of Moto-E 2nd gen purchased recently from Flipkart is faulty. Initially it had issues with battery backup. Now it has shut down completely and won't start. The service center says that the mother board needs to be replaced. The process is extremely slow and the quality of the product is very poor. Kindly look into the matter soon and get the product repaired or replaced immediately. Flipkart Order ID : OD[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sovon pramanick
                My self sovon pramanick, i have bought moto 2nd gen mobile through FLIPKART.Details are following-Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date:[protected] Invoice Date:[protected] VAT/TIN: [protected] Service tax #: AAACW8725FSD001 Handsets FSN: MOBDYGZ6SHNB7RFC WID: U96158 Moto G (2nd Gen) 1. [IMEI/Serial No: [protected], [protected] ] 1 12321.33 5.50% CST 677.67 12999.00 Total 1 12321.33 677.67 12999.00 my concern is that my mobile phone scree touch is not working...i have several time consulted to your customer service center. My phone is only five months old

[Jun 05, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aruna.apsangi
                  I purchased this Moto G gen 2 six months before. Since a month, 1. facing problem during charging through Moto G Adapter - while charging the mobile cannot be used, cannot accept any calls and also it automatically opens windows and changes settings continously and tries to call 2. Heating problem: Also it gets heat immediatly 3. The mobile is not getting charged quickly as it was happening. Need immediate solution. Please do the needful.

easwarrv
                    Just a clarification the Moto G2 comes with very good features, however the mobile slipped and fell out of my hand about 1 feet, and the screen cracked. I really doubt if it is gorilla glass. Contacting the customer care - they claim different rates in their own service centers - 6K and 4K.
                    Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2015
                    Dear Easwar, Greetings from Flipkart.com! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply.

Nikunj Raichura
                      I have moto g 8 gb mobile.i m using since 9 months . I am facing problem with sim 2.when i inserted sim 2 in slot no. 2 it is set completely in slot 2 but sim 2 is not working in mobile.here I attached the photo that I have inserted both sim but only sim 1 is showing so pls do needy Thanking you.. Nikunj Raichura

sim 2 is not working

[Jun 04, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

diprajdbasu
                        I have submitted my moto e phone to B2X service center, kolkata due to non- functionality . after 2 days, i have called them again and asked for the status of phone, then they replied that it is pending due parts, as soon as the parts will come, they will rectify and handed over my phone. but after two weeks, i have no update on the same. though i have called them almost everyday, but the answer is same. on 28th may i have called motorola customer care for the part availability, then they replied that the parts might get available on 1st june, so please 2 more days. on 2nd june, i have called motorola customer care again, but there is no update. neither my phone getting repaired...nor i am getting any update...only loosing my valuable time and warranty periods.

[Jun 03, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kishumng
                          Hi, 11 months back I purchased motorola ( moto E) mobile through flipkart. After 2 months I was facing repeated reboot problem. 2 times i has given for service. Authorized service center is very less and they are not responding call. In manglore ( Nagashree comnications) only one authorized service center is available. 25 days before i given my mobile for service Due to display problem. 2-3 contact numbers are available. But since 10 days nobody is responding calls. Even Motorola customer care, escalations teams also no supporting. please help me out.

Ujwala Sawat
                            I had given my phone in service center for small issue in mulund bell n tell service center.they said you need o change motherboard and you will get 10- 12 days for service. they give me reason part is not available in their service center. Such a fake reason.Why service center having problem in availability of mobile part problem? Such a bad service you guys are providing. Kindly request you to solve my mobile problem as soon as possible.

[Jun 01, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sudheer4c1
                              Hello Sir, I am Sudheer Kumar Reddy. I bought a new Moto G 2nd generation mobile from Flipkart approximately 1 month ago. Now the issue is that during my travel I kept my mobile in my bag along with laptop. After that I found that glass on top of screen got cracked in the corner. I contacted service center people and they told warranty not applicable to it. They are also saying that I need to change entire display unit which costs around 4000/-. My mobile has no problem it's new one and display unit and sensitivity of touch all units are working fine. It is just the glass on the top layer got cracked. This is completely Unfair. Now Moto G 2 comes for 9900/- in Flipkart along with extra offers (AIRTEL) and customer care and service executives are saying that only glass costs around 4000/-. Recently I bought with 12000/- cost and again 4000/- for just glass and in future if just any scratch will come again 4000/-. If glass breaks then, I do not know the reason behind the changing of entire display unit which is working fine (which is a wastage of resources). We (customers) do not know whether you are changing the display or not since it is working absolutely fine. They may change glass and say "I changed entire Display Unit". And finally if glass itself costs 4000/- then what about Qualcomm processor cost which is the heart of the mobile and others like headset, charger, battery, drivers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth interface cards, OS, Other Android softwares and Panel and many other. It seems that all are free if we buy a glass of worth 4000/- and a processor for 5000/-. There are videos in You tube showing the rigidness of the Gorilla Glass of Moto G. Now those videos seems funny. My mobile glass cracked for just silly reason. This is not at all a good service from customers point of view. We all are unhappy with the service which Motorola is providing. This is not the case with the other companies like ASUS which my friends are using. I trust in Motorola so that is why I purchased. Now I am unhappy with this. http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/06/motorola-offers-one-time-damaged-screen-replacement-moto-x-owners/ In the above link they have written that for the first time display will be changed for free and customer care persons are saying that is not there. They have written if we buy in Motorola website only offer valid. However, if we call to the Motorola customer care also they will tell about Flipkart to buy any Motorola mobile. Not only me there are many people are suffering like this in fact my friends are also there like this. So, can you please resolve the issue. Make it comes under warranty. Thanks in advance.

sudheer4c1
                                Hello Sir, I am Sudheer Kumar Reddy. I bought a new Moto G 2nd generation mobile from Flipkart approximately 1 month ago. Now the issue is that during my travel I kept my mobile in my bag along with laptop. After that I found that glass on top of screen got cracked in the corner. I contacted service center people and they told warranty not applicable to it. They are also saying that I need to change entire display unit which costs around 4000/-. My mobile has no problem it's new one and display unit and sensitivity of touch all units are working fine. It is just the glass on the top layer got cracked. This is completely Unfair. Now Moto G 2 comes for 9900/- in Flipkart along with extra offers (AIRTEL) and customer care and service executives are saying that only glass costs around 4000/-. Recently I bought with 12000/- cost and again 40000/- for just glass and in future if just any scratch will come again 4000/-. If glass breaks then, I do not know the reason behind the changing of entire display unit which is working fine (which is a wastage of resources). We (customers) do not know whether you are changing the display or not since it is working absolutely fine. You may change glass and say "I changed entire Display Unit". And finally if glass itself costs 4000/- then what about Qualcomm processor cost which is the heart of the mobile and others like headset, charger, battery, drivers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth interface cards, OS, Other Android softwares and Panel and many other. It seems that all are free if we buy a glass of worth 4000/- and a processor for 5000/-. There are videos in You tube showing the rigidness of the Gorilla Glass of Moto G. Now those videos seems funny. My mobile glass cracked for just silly reason. This is not at all a good service from customers point of view. We all are unhappy with the service which Motorola is providing. This is not the case with the other companies like ASUS which my friends are using. I trust in Motorola so that is why I purchased. Now I am unhappy with this. http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/06/motorola-offers-one-time-damaged-screen-replacement-moto-x-owners/ In the above link they have written that for the first time display will be changed for free and customer care persons are saying that is not there. They have written if we buy in Motorola website only offer valid. However, if we call to the Motorola customer care also they will tell about Flipkart to buy any Motorola mobile. Not only me there are many people are suffering like this in fact my friends are also there like this. So, can you please resolve the issue. Make it comes under warranty. Thanks in advance.

kkg_4u
                                  I purchased the above device from Flipcart vide Bill No. blr_wfld[protected] on 12/1/2015 for Rs13548. The phone has been very unstable all through this period. Within weeks of its purchase I found that it was not recognising USB. Even its software buttons were quite often unresponsive. I called the Flipcart Customer Care Executive and they advised me to hard reset the device. As per their instructions I hard reset the device and it started functioning well. A couple of months later it again developed the same issue of being unresponsive. I again hard reset the device. Now again it has become highly unstable. Sometimes it functions well but quite often it becomes unresponsive. Its battery backup too has reduced considerably though it's only 4 months since I purchased this device. I emailed regarding all this to Motorola on 27/4/2015 vide reference No. #[protected]. I was advised to visit the nearest service centre to get the device inspected and repaired. I visited B2X Shop No. 56-57, Aggarwal City Mall Pitampura North Delhi -110036 (Phone [protected]) on 23/5/2015. The service centre executive told me that the device had some issue which needs to be repaired and asked me to submit the phone with them. The phone was submitted to them vide Job Sheet No. AMSDEH001127 dated 23/5/2015. I was told to collect the phone on 25/5/2015. I was told that I would receive a call from them on 25/5/2015 regarding the status of repairs. As I did not receive the call from them till late afternoon, I myself called them at 6:00PM. First I was told that the device could not be repaired and hence I did not need to go to the service centre. However when I reminded them of their promise that the phone will be handed over to me on 25/5/2015 after repairs, I was told to reach the service centre before 6:30 and collect the phone. I quickly moved to the service centre and collected the phone. As they were closing the service centre, I could not check the phone by inserting sim and making call etc. I simply turned on the phone and felt convinced that the device was all right. But when I reached home and inserted the sims to the sim trays, I found the phone was not recognizing any of the sims. The next day, that is, on 26/5/2015 I again visited the service centre in such scorching heat. I told them that the phone was not recognizing the sims, they told me that I have damaged the sims. I was surprised at such an attitude of the service centre executives. Both the sims were functioning well when I submitted the phone to them, but now instead of solving the existing problems of the phone, they have created another problem in the phone. I was feeling so agonized at such substandard service quality and undignified and callous treatment by the moto service centre. I really have had a very bad experience of Motorola phone as well as after sales service of the company. As I have taken all measures I could take to get the problem resolved, I have left with no option but to demand the full refund of the amount, that is, Rs 13548/ spent on the purchase of the phone. I have lost all faith in Motorola phones and their service to the customers. I have again submitted the phone to the above-mentioned service centre vide Job Sheet No. AMSDEH001160 today, that is, 26/5/2015.

[May 29, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NTCS
                                    Team, i have purchased Moto G 2nd Gen phone last month and start using this phone from this month. After few days device didnt show any contact name for incoming calls it shows only "Unknown Number". I called customer care and they advised me how to reset the problem however the problem didnt get resolved then they told me to you need to visit the customer care center and they will update the phone through system. I called the center and they told me to bring the phone here and it will take appx. 2 hours to resolve the problem. Today, i visited the center(B2X - 122001 Gurgaon) and they just created the job sheet and asked that it will be repaired by Monday. They even dont try to check the problem. I request them to please check and look out the problem might be it will be resolved within an hour however they just refused to check the set and stated that today's set will be checked next day or day after tomorrow. The response given by the executive was so pathetic and they didnt even bothered about customer problem. I hope you can understand my problem and provide a solution.

Darth Vader
                                      Dear Sir/Mam, This is with reference to the complaint no.[protected], and Job no. AMSNOI000655 I submitted my Moto-G on 20th May, 2015 at 3:37 p.m regarding the problem of speaker, in your Noida service centre located at B2X, G 7-8, Bhoj market, Dharampalli Place, Noida 201307, U.P. Though I was continuously facing the problem since last 2 months but only recently I used the entitled service. But, I’m not satisfied with the service provided, as the problem still persists. As the warranty was to be expired in next 7 days, i.e on 25th May, 2015. I’m skeptic that this might be the reason that the problem has not been rectified, so they could demand cash if I go now. I’m attaching the relevant documents for your perusal. Please revert with the appropriate solution. Thanks & Regards, Ankit Sharma Ph: +91-[protected].

Service centre didn
                                      Service centre didn

[May 28, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Navsangeet Randhawa
                                        in last two months i had become a man with fastest changing emei no of moto x, bcoz motorola believe changing motherboard is a solution to every problem from autorotation to touch problem to echo problem in voice and of cource to app crashes.. and its my 3rd mother[censored]INGboard the only pain company not give to me was that all other pains were free of cost... i am not going to explain it again but anybody interested can see attached photos which include screenshots of my chatting with world class customer service... which was another big pain in my .. counting still continue but it has been more than 20 times i visited my nearest service center(inspite of the fact that i have 8am to 5pm daily college and i am writing this ignoring my tomorrow exam), chatted more than 3 times with online support, and cant forget those hrs i waste calling more than 60 times on helpless num=[protected] repeating same problem 100 times out of which 3-4 calls were fruitfull... bcoz the person to whom my case was escalated always had a excuse not to get to my call [i complained of him 2 weeks back but still the same (proof-screenshot attached)] and at the end of every call what i get is 72 hrs long false promise of getting a back call.. i dont hv personal grudges, not with motorolla and with any of the person involed and even dont want any harm to them.. but it hurts when your problem is still unsolved after bearing all this..since my semester is almost over and i have beared a lot last favour i want from motorolla is plz give back my RS18000 back and take away your device...

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                          HDFC Bank
                                          HDFC Bank Amount MI REVENUE HOLD THROUGH GEFU
                                          (18 minutes ago)
                                          Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                                          payment not received scam / fraud company
                                          (19 minutes ago)
                                          OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                                          Money deducted for wa privilege
                                          (20 minutes ago)
                                          Airtel
                                          Got no refund after failed transaction
                                          (20 minutes ago)