Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Rohit Agarwal
I have a Moto G2, it is under warranty cover, my LCD was not working so I went to the authorised service centre. They asked me to leave the handset with them and told me that they will replace the whole LCD unit with a new one and return within 10 days. After 18 days I got the handset in which there is speaker problem - the voice is cracking, there is big dent on the head, the LCD now has a blue spot in it too. It seems I have been cheated and acted fraudulently for any monetary gain out of my new handset. They did not take any action for the faulty service provided by them. I want my handset replaced, I feel cheated. Please look into the matter. City - Asansol Authorised Motorola Service Centre - Electro Service Centre

Motorola LCD - Replacement

[Apr 26, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sujatam13
    I brought moto e 2nd gen on 12.03.2015, its launch date in India via flipkart (IMEI [protected], [protected]). The phone started troubling after 20days and is out for service since April, 8th. The mobile and the charger are with the authorized service center at mall 21, Jaipur. I am tired of calling them and finding the status of my phone. Sometime they say battery issue and today they said problem with mother board. After 16 days, phone being out of service there is no satisfactory answer. But this is way too pathetic. Problem in the phone not getting sorted at all. In the mean time of this service I have missed out on the returns and replacements by flipkart. Such a handset and service is not expected out of a company like Motorola. Totally unprofessional behavior by the technical staff. Disappointed!

[Apr 25, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anoop issac
      Hi, I am Anoop.T.A, I had given by moto e cell for service as it was auto restarting and battery backup was less under warranty to Sai Srinivasa Technologies RajajiNagar, Bangalore. I gave the device on 13th April 2015 and they ensured i will get back the device within 5 to 7 days. But still im yet to get any information about my device. And the numbers provided by the service centre is busy or switched off whenever i call. My Work Order No. is RGN/MG/15/00201. I request you to take appropriate action. Please do give me feedback about this to anoop.[protected]@gmail.com

Poor quality of service provided by motorola service centre

[Apr 24, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohitsatija
        No doubt Motorola manufactures world class gadgets, but also world class hopeless services too, I feel extremely sorry to say that.After encountering some technical snag, I had visited Motorola's authorized service station, they assured me replacement of my mobile phone, within ten day, its been almost a month and I haven't received my phone yet, even after Complaining at the customers care service, all that I got to hear was"Sir we are escalating you request", Its a small thing but of great convince, when with you, I don't feel like going to legal grounds for such, provided you take care of this, I again n repeatedly request you to please hand me over my phone as soon as possible.

[Apr 23, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nakul5508
          Screen of my nexus 6 got cracked, so i visited the moto B2X authorized service center Address:- Ground Floor 13, Spanish Court Ansal, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - 122017
          A person named Avinash checked my phone and placed the order for the screen of nexus 6 but didn't keep the phone with him
          He gave me the order no.Stock Request 67 : MRSGUR000067
          Store Visit Date : 11 April 2015
          He placed the order on date : 13 April 2015
          He told me that it would take 7-10 days but still didn't get any feedback from him till 23 april 2015
          So I called them. Some very rude person named Nafeez picked up the phone and told me that since the phone was not kept with them so it would take another 10-15 days.
          Office NO. :[protected]
          Avinash :- [protected] - Person who placed the order and is on leave now.
          I tried the customer support chat and someone named Vani couldn't provide much help.
          Now can anyone tell me how the screen can be replaced for my phone .
          It has already been more that 10 days now.
          Please repair my phone this time, I swear, I won't anything from motorola again.

Br
          Nakul Sharma

Updated by nakul5508 Apr 23, 2015
          Screen of my nexus 6 got cracked, so I visited the moto B2X authorized
          service center Address:- Ground Floor 13, Spanish Court Ansal, Palam
          Vihar, Gurgaon - 122017
          A person named Avinash checked my phone and placed the order for the
          screen of nexus 6 but didn't keep the phone with him
          He gave me the order no.Stock Request 67 : MRSGUR000067
          Store Visit Date : 11 April 2015
          He placed the order on date : 13 April 2015
          He told me that it would take 7-10 days but still didn't get any
          feedback from him till 23 april 2015
          So I called them. Some very rude person named Nafeez picked up the phone
          and told me that since the phone was not kept with them so it would
          take another 10-15 days.
          Office NO. :[protected]
          Avinash :- [protected] - Person who placed the order and is on leave
          now.
          I tried the customer support chat and someone named Vani couldn't
          provide much help.
          Now can anyone tell me how the screen can be replaced for my phone .
          It has already been more that 10 days now.
          Please repair my phone this time, I swear, I won't buy anything from
          motorola again.

Br
          Nakul Sharma

Nitin kumar123
            Myself Nitin employed in Michelin India, based in Gurgaon and I am using Moto G2 and facing an issue and seeks your support on the same. Our company has purchased few mobiles of the same model in Dec last year and am using one of them. There was some damage in display in January so I visited Sach collection point which was authorised service center in Gurgaon for Motorola and they replaced the display in Rs 6250 and attaching the invoice for the same. Now the display screen is coming out itself . And again I visited Sach collection point and they told we are no more authorised service centre for Motorola so please visit B2X service point which is now authorised service centre for Motorola and did the same but B2X people are not ready to check the phone and treat under warranty and told this we cannot do please visit the Sach collection point and again i visited there and they said we are not able to do anything.also I came to know that Sach collection point has charged 6250 rs for display whose actual cost is 4200 rs.

Harrasment by service centres

[Apr 22, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prince Sahil
              My phone has been at service centre from 6th april 2015 because of display was not working. Till now i have not get back my phone. I have been calling the toll free number of motorola services they always say sir give me 1-week and we will arrange a call back for you but i haven't received any call from service centre. This is nt a gud thing its spoling ur brand image n ur brand values every time i call to knw abt the ststus they tell this week u have ur phn in ur hand bt all the time i gets a fake commitment..

saltanat mushtaq
                I had purchased a mobile phone handset-Moto G on Aug 2014, manufactured by Motorola and sold through Flipkart-the e-commerce website in India. I started facing reception problem with the device. The issue is- if I am over a phone call, person at the other end is unable to hear my voice clearly or the person on the other side of the phone complains that he can hear his/her own voice, which means that their voice echoes while they are talking to me over the phone. Also, most of the time my phone would be out of coverage, which means no/very poor connectivity. I have given my device for repair at the Motorola authorized service center twice. Initially on 28th February and they replaced the motherboard, but the issue was not resolved. I submitted my device again to the same service center on 7th of March. They initially refused to accept that the device is still not working properly. However, when I showed them a demo by making a call, they agreed to collect the device for further investigation. This time they explained that the motherboard that they had used initially was a faulty one. I requested them to do a thorough check of the device before coming to a final conclusion. I also told them to check if the device is a faulty one, and if required please have it replaced to avoid further inconvenience and delay. After keeping the phone for over 2 weeks and deliberately harassing me with regards to the time line. Below are the reference numbers with regards to my correspondence with Motorola customer care[protected] and[protected]. Finally they delivered my device on March 25th. I have been using the device but to my surprise, the issue still persists. I would like to have my device replaced or would like to have my money refunded in full along with some compensation for the inconvenience and trauma that I had to go through while dealing with the entire situation caused by Motorola by providing me with a defective product and not being able to repair it after taking multiple attempts. I can provide all documents such as invoice copy, warranty copy for the new motherboard. Thanks, Saltanat Mushtaq +91 [protected]

[Apr 20, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Did the replace the set or refund?

Vishallalitjain
                  I have purchased moto handset from flipkart on 07th Oct 2014 and having camera issues since the purchase date. When I clicked with Flash on picture comes Foggy, to repair the same I have submitted the handset to Authorized moto service centre in Pune on 28th March 2015 Still I have not received the my mobile back and still they are saying parts have not came. When I have asked till when it will get repair the answer which I am receiving every time is “Whenever it come we will inform you”. After that i have emailed my problem to Moto Customer Care on 13th April 2015, every time i get similar reply that we do understand your problem, it will sort out soon and we will contact you in 24-48 hours but the fact is problem is yet not resolve and I have yet not received any call. My work order number is: aqp/mg/14/07135 Summary: Order ID -OD[protected] FSN -MOBDSGU2YZEWAVZP Alternate contact number – [protected]/[protected] Service center Address that customer visited – Pc Support, Shop No. 8, Shree Sai Tower, Near Baba Bhide Bridge, 273 Narayan Peth, Pune. Landline[protected] Issue with product –Pictures comes FOGGY WITH FLASH ON Why denial – They are just saying hardware yet not come, whenever come we will inform you… I dnt expect such answer as there should be some time limits within that handset should get repair. I have given for repair on 28th March 2015 and still they say don’t know when it will come. Contact number of service center & Person in charge – Pc Support Landline[protected] Thanks Vishal Jain

[Apr 18, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pravee kumar yadav
                    I have submitted my MOTO-E to service center located in pune three times for same problem (Phone automatically restart) and each time they take more than 10 days to repair the phone but they are not able to solve the problem.Currently my phone is submitted to service center for 12 days and still they are telling me that they don`t know how much time it will take. This is very poor quality of service and very bad impression to the customer.I have submitted my mobile three times for same problem.This is not acceptable

[Apr 16, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kamehta
                      Bought MOTO G 2 phone online from Flipkart and phone was delivered on first week of Jan 2015. After 2 months o[censored]se phone is dead and past 1 month the phone is with Motorola service center for repair. Still they have not given me the phone back. After many visit and calls to the service center they have not repaired my phone or replaced it with new one. My mobile Handset IMEI No. [protected]

niravbshah
                        I have purchased MOTO E through Flipkart on 24/07/2014 (Order ID :[protected]) since last 1 day i am unable to talk on my phone If I receive or dial any call voice reaches the other end only while calling through speaker if the speaker is no put on the voice doesnot go through in normal calling.

Flipkart Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2015
                        Hi Nirav, Greetings from Flipkart.com! Order number : OD[protected] We request you to please contact Motorola service center to have the device fixed as it is post the replacement period. Please contact us back at[protected] for any further assistance.
                        As per the my complain dated 16.04.2014 in the trailing mail, I have received a
                        call from number[protected]. The person has asked me to provide
                        my credit card number and all details so that he can pay Rs. 50/- from my
                        credit card and replace the MOTO E- TO MOTO E NEW GENERATION. I was not ready
                        to give my credit card details to a third person and hence I requested him to
                        give the details so that I can make the payment and the phone can
                        be changed. However he was not ready to do this.

So I request you to kindly look into this matter as a very seriously. And if
                        possible send person to my address and I give the money cash of Rs 50/- and
                        change my mobile.

kranthi reddy
                          Dear sir I brought moto E in june 2014.I am facing problem with the mobile since April 2015. The mobile gets switched off by itself without my interference and restarts only on turning on.How to overcome this problem.I still have warranty for the handset.Will you replace it or advice solution.Reply soon.

regarding power off

Updated by kranthi reddy Apr 22, 2015
                          Problem not yet resolved. Resolve soon

Kishork29
                            I have purchase Moto X phone from Flipkart.com on 22/12/2014 Order ID: OD[protected] and within one month it had a some sensor issue. The Flipkart guys replaced on03/01/2015 Order ID: OD[protected] I might have used it for about a month. After that the problem of overheating was noted and reported to the nearest service center (Name of Service Center: Abhigadgets, Opp Vaishampayan Gas Agency, Racca Colony, Sharanpur Road, Nashik) The services center guys said that they have replaced the motherboard but while collecting my phone the issues was not resolved. Now I have re-submitted my phone on 1st April 2015 . I am not getting a resolution either from the service center or the Motorola Customer Care. In spite of regular follow ups with guys the issue is not being resolved.
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2015
                            Dear Kishor, Greetings from Flipkart.com! Order id:OD[protected] We request you to wait our concerned team will get in touch with you shortly. Appriciate your patience.
                            Here are my contact details:
                            Kishor Kulkarni

gopal panpat
                              I purchase moto g2 in Sept 2014 but since last 2 month I am facing problem with it.Problem is about hear speaker, while I call to any person I can not hear his voice while he can hear it. I was facing this problem since last two month but after getting irritate on it I gone to the authorised service center of Motorola in pune at jm road deccan and show them my problem.then customer care executive take my handset and told me to come after 4 days.after 4 days I visited to service center and took my mobile. But when I checked it the problem was as it is.they change hear speaker but steel the problem was not resolve.then again I submit my mobile to service center and they told me to come after some days.then they changed mother board, but when I was gon to there and check my mobile I found that the was not resolved. I also called to toll free no of Motorola in 3 times but still my problem is not solved..so please help me to solve my problem. Its almost 15 day completed that I m not using my phone...so please help me..., .

[Apr 14, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nanu Tyagi
                                Hi Team, I bought Moto G 2 5 months back and from last month i was facing battery draining issue.I visited B2X authorized service center and deposited my phone for repair.After 4 days I made an enquiry about the Phone status they confirmed me that they have changed the battery and now i can collect it.When i visited them my phone was completely discharged and damaged i did not signed the customer satisfaction note and asked them to fix the issue.The service center again took my phone and next when i called again to know the status they told me to come and collect it as no issues was found.On requesting them to fix the frame issue the lady who collected it refused to accept the issues and started disconnecting my call. I am not sure what should i do now.Please help Job Number : AMSGUR000656 IMEI number : [protected] Alternate Mobile Number : [protected] 13 & 14th April both :Complaint Registered Online #[protected] Regards, Shatakshi

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Asha Sule
                                  I have purchased a Moto G phone in Den 2014 (delivered to me on 25th Dec 2014). There was a software problem wherein at times contact numbers were not getting saved...also when I dial a number saved on the phone the call history shows it as "Private Number', any call coming from those numbers too shows as 'Private Number" this happens with select numbers...one being my sons number! We took it to our nearest service centre, the software was formatted, job No: AMSTHA000073. The problem of numbers not getting saved was resolved. But the problem of saved numbers reflecting in call history as private number is not resolved, we are told that the motherboard has to be replaced & for this we will have to leave the phone at the service centre for 15 days...HOW AM I SUPPSED TO FUNCTION FOR 15 DAYS WITHOUT A PHONE? Why is a new phone giving me so much of problems? I dont mind if you can provide a stand by phone & get my phone repaired but I am NOT in a position to buy a new phone to use till this phone starts working! This is NOT Expected from Motorola!!! Request you to please help resolve the issue at the earliest.

vinpatil55
                                    Dear Sir, I have purchased Moto G (2nd Gen) Handset on 08-Jan-2015 through Flipkart.com online shopping. The invoice number is # BLR_WFLD[protected]. I am facing problem with this hand set, these are - 1. Loss of connectivey, no network, no signal. This handset is not detecting network and always no signal. This is a big problem. Kindly resolve the issue or refund the amount. Regards, Vinod Patil [protected] Plot No.26/ A Servye No. 453, Dr. Zakir Husen Colony, Near Gadege Baba Chowk. Jalgaon 425001. Maharashtra.

[Apr 13, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aryanikhil85
                                      Hi, I bought a Moto G handset from flipkart in June'14 and got some blue spots on the screen. I visited the chandigarh service center but they are saying that it is a torn of the pixels. But that blue spots on my phone have been moving on screen ( like it was in left center of the screen but slowly it was dragged automatically to Bottom of the screen). They are asking for a Screen replacement of Rupees 5100 ( although my phone is under warranty of 1 year). My concern is If the pixels were broken of the screen then how could the blue spots are being dragged automatically on screen. I would like your genuine feedback on this matter. NOTE: 1) Touch of the screen is working properly.

Getting Blue spots on the Moto G Handset.
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

agayogesh
                                        This is reference to my Mobile handset Moto G 2nd Generation which is purchased on 07th Nov 2014 through Flipkart (IMEI no - [protected]) Phone is working normally and suddenly mobile display blank problem is coming and i m not able to operate the phone than i gone your service center located at thakkar mall, Borivali west, Mumbai, your authorised representative checked the mobile and said that display is not working and will resolve within 7-8 days, and i told them, plz arrange to porvide me alternative phone ( standby phone) but they said that there is no provision by motorolla to provide alternative handset, It means customer purchase new phone. I am very painful to write this that why customer is purchase such expensive handset if handset is under repairing and u will not provide alternative handset till handset is repaired and why require to repair if customer is purchase new phone forcefully. and also I am surprised that i did not received any call and i am trying to call from last 4 days on phone no 28334420, but did not get any response, these is Motorola service I did not seen this type of services which is provide by your company and also in my opinion this type of services is not good for company growth all the above detail i have already mail to you many times but i did not get any reply and i got one mail that your device to be reday on 13th apr, nut today i call your service center than they told me that parts is not coming form company, phone will be repaired after receipr part from company. if i did not get amy replay and solution by day end that i will filled complaint in consumer court agst you i am very dissatisfy from your service Yogesh Jain [protected] [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

Motorola Mobility
                                          display problem with motorola one power
                                          not receiving the call
                                          motorola 65 inch tv stamp agreement for installation
                                          Motorola
                                          service center made wrong job card
                                          Motorola Mobility
                                          moto mobile not working over its warranty