Motorola Mobility Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility related photos (567)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Ranjeeth Rock
My Moto Gen 2 was bought in january 2015. After updating to OS Lollipop (5.0.2), my Moto Gen 2 has started to hang up.When i go to start up screen when it hangs up. Cannot open, therefore cannot use any app in the mobile. We request motorola to offer an immediate solution to the above complaint...or send remodified os...I'm very proud of your compcompany but now due to this problems I'm very upset...so quickly send any solution.

[Feb 28, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chithras
    Took a Moto X handset by paying 24000 in the month of May 2014 . From september i started facing issues with handset and handed over to recommended service center for service in the month of november for the first time . After that i am continuosly giving back to service center as the problems are not resolved even after changing mother board . I have given nearly 6 times for service and back panel got cracked completely . Still mobile is in service center and have not used it fully . Sent mail to Motorola support asking for replacement or good solution . But not getting any proper repsonse Fully fed up with this and need a good solution .

[Feb 27, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Reference number for the complaint filed with Motorola support :[protected]

SL1C
      I am writing to complain about my Mobile Moto G 16 GB black, that I purchase from flipkart on the 27th of march 2014 (IMEI/Serial No.[protected] & MSN NO-Q627XERZRQ) and Flipkart order id-OD[protected]. From the month of august 2014, I have found some problem in Moto G. Below mention are the complaint which I have already launched in your customer care department ( Sampark Systems) : please do the replacement as after so many issue I am pissed off. 1-Auto switch off.(work order No.YYT-MG[protected] Action taken by Sampark system-Mother board replaced. 2-Camera problem while flash on & sim 1 auto switch off.[protected] Action taken by sampark system-Software update.(without any work order) 3-Camera problem while flash on.(repeat fault) Action taken by sampark system-Replace camera from there stock.(without any work order). 4-Camera problem while flash on-(repeat fault[protected] Action taken by sampark system-Mother board replaced.(work order No.OPL[protected]. 5-Camera problem (repeat fault[protected]. Action taken by sampark system-submit purchase invoice to order flash cover. ( Sampark asked for Purchase invoice so that they can order the part. ) 6-On[protected] I visit sampark system to know the status of flash back cover. At that time I found that the service technician not put any part order to Motorola.After some argument service technician is ready to replace the flash back cover from there stock.(without any work order). This is the worst part of customer care department that they are fooling their customers. 7- On[protected] I found repeat fault on Moto G. I visit sampark system to know about replacement process for the same but service technician told to me there is no replacement processes from our hand please call to Moto G call center. Between all these processes I already register complaint to Motorola customer care. Complaint No[protected]. Complaint No[protected]. I am disappointed and would require you to replace the same model of Moto G. I expect to hear back from you with a full resolution to the issue asap. I am attaching some photos( camera problem), work order details and purchase invoice for your reference.I am requesting you please replace the same asap. Thanks, Sandeep Lauwanshi Bhopal (M.P) Mob.[protected] [protected]

camera problem again

[Feb 26, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhisek.567
        Hello i own a moto e.motorola always releases updates in time but this time he is neglecting moto e model and updates are available to other models two months ago.I saw news that moto e lollipop update is available but when i query in service centre they told me it was available for soak test to some users.i[censored] want to participate for soak test u can contact motorola but they are not giving any response.14 days ago they have released for soak test but when they will relaese for all?why company is making so much delay for it?

updates are not realesed in time for moto e

sachin aggarwal\
          I had bought a Moto G2 cell phone last year in october . After having one device replaced from flipkart due to various issue such as heating issues, voice issues . But now my new device againg starts heating up too much while playing games, using camera for 2-3 minutes in a stretch, during long calls, and specially during charging . My phones screen also got cracked just after falling from a feet or so although there in not a single crack on the glass . Kindly help me out with the same .
          Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2015
          Dear Sachin, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID, Phone Number, Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.

Evaran Singh
            It is very unfortunate that I selected motorola for purchase of moto eand continuously facing the sound problem and automatic switch on and off of your moto e phone without any distraction today i went to service centre of motorola chandigarh the address given on Internet that was sector 34 i went there and i found there is no service centre of motorola ask someone just where is the service centre of motorola with dee told menet interest shifted to sector 31 i who went there but there was no display on board that about motorola service centre inside the motorola service centre there was no provision of lightback up.

[Feb 25, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srinivasa Murthy B G
              I had ordered Moto G(2nd generation phone on 5th September 2014) through flipkart. There was a problem charging the phone as the phone was not charging when the charger was plugged. Even the mobile charger given by the company is not working properly. After 10 working days the authorized service center is telling that the mother board is dead. How can charging slot problem make the mother board dead. this is the most weird response from Motorola service center. The phone is still under warranty. Please help me in getting this faulty mobile repaired or getting them replaced. Please find the invoice attached. Please find my contact details. [protected]@gmail.com Contact No: +91-[protected].

Faulty handset

Ramandeep sethi
                I have got a defected a defected moto x 1st gen which I purchased on 1-4-14. Its camera was showing vertical moving lines and that spoils my pictures every time I click it. Regarding this I had registered a complaint so many times and your executives told me that it was a software issue and told me to clear cache. Even once they said to reset the phone and I did the same but the issue was not resolved. And recently I registered a complaint on 21-December-14 (reference no.[protected] to replace my device which is in warranty as I got to know from the service centre that it is a hardware problem and the service centre told me that it will take 7-10 days to resolve the issue after that I came back home without submitting the device because I told them that I am a businessman and I can't afford to give you 7-10 days and informed the same to the customer care executive. On the evening of 25-dec-14 I got a call from Motorola their executive committed me that it won't even take 7 days and asked me to submit the device to the service center and then provide the job sheet number to him by calling Motorola customer care and on the very next day that is 26-dec-14 I submitted the device to the sevice center and gave the job sheet no. To customer care executive as I was asked to do so. According to Motorola's policy, an issue is supposed to resolve within a week if the phone is in warranty and 14 days if it isn't warranty . my device is in warranty and then also I was given closing date 9-jan-15. I told them that I am facing loss in my business of not having my phone with me as all the contacts are saved in Google account and if it will take more than a week you will have to compensate me but they refused. In fact the issue was not closed on 9-jan-15 and nobody from the Motorola informed me about why the issue was not resolved. Almost each time I called them to ask the status of my complaint. After 9-jan-15 when I called them they gave me their north regional head's contact number his name is sharanjit singh and he said they don't have the device in stock. On 13-jan-15, sharanjit and Sandeep( a guy from Motorola's service center support team) told me that they will dispatch a new moto x. On the evening of 15-jan-15 I received the new replacement device but after testing the device I found that it is also a defected product with same camera problem. On 16-jan-15, I called sharanjit to report the same and he forwarded the same to other senior executives. now the company is saying that, that is not any defect but 'beat effect ' . I don't see it as a feature because no effects ever spoils a picture. Now what I want from the company is a higher model of this phone and a compensation for the loss that I incurred in my business for not having the phone with me. I even told them that I a businessman I can't afford 1 weeks time and they said OK it won't take that long and so I submitted the phone to the I have got a defected a defected moto x 1st gen. Its camera was showing vertical moving lines and that spoils my pictures every time I click it. Regarding this I had registered a complaint on 21-December-14 to replace my device which is in warranty and according to Motorola's policy, an issue is supposed to resolve within a week if the phone is in warranty and 14 days if it isn't warranty . my device is in warranty and and then also I was given closing date 9-jan-15. But even then it was not closed because they haven't informed me that they didn't had any devices in their stock. But after arguing so much with them the phone was replaced on 15-jan-15. But the new phone is also having the same defect and now the company is saying that, that is not any defect but 'beat effect ' . I don't see it as a feature because no effects ever spoils a picture. Now what I want from the company is a higher model of this phone and a compensation for the loss that I incurred in my business because of not having the phone with me.

[Feb 24, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

goswami mohit
                  Dear Sir, This is to inform you that I had Purchased Moto G Model No. Bill No. Date but its LCD (Screen) is broken. As per Warranty rule this is not physically damaged & Warranty claim exist from the date of Purchase (as above). So kindly pursue this matter and oblige. I am looking forward for your quick & fruitful response. Please find attached the Mobile Bill. Thanking You Sandeep Goswami Mobile No. [protected], [protected]

Regarding Mobile LCD (Screen)

[Feb 23, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aftab8969
                    The Device Moto G 2nd Genenration came with Lollipop (5.0.2). I am facing a problem when network switches from 3G to 2G where 3G is not available, the phone does not switch back to 3G when its available. Preferred network is 3G. Every time I have to select the network manually to resolve this issue.

[Feb 22, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Swadhin Swadesh
                      I discovered receiver problem in my phone, so I deposited my phone in bhubaneswar motorolla customer care on 5th February 2015. They promised me to return my set within 2-3 working days. i visited them but was dissatisfied. They said me to wait for few more days. Today is 21 but still they have not repaired my set. They are also not receiving the phone calls, for this reason I have to go to the shop physically. i have been harassed by your customer service, mentally economically. I have not been provided any spare phone by your company during this period. They are also not returning my set unrepaired, threatening me by saying that i may loose the warrnty peroid. I want my set returned with full repaired or else provide me the spare set so that i will not face any difficulties. We have great faith in motorolla and google as well, i stronglly condem such hasarhment by your customer service. i request you to look into my matter thorroughly. details about my set and your customer service MOTO E (BLACK) IMEI NO:- [protected] MOTOROLLA CUSTOMER SERVICE DETAILS : SMART SERVICES, SCR 15/E 666, BAPUJI NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR, ( CONTACT NO - [protected]) JOB SHEET NO:-521 My contact no :-[protected]

[Feb 21, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Vinoth Kuppanna
                        I have purchased Moto X product through online(flipkart). After three months o[censored]sage, now my phone speaker is not working. And i cant hear any sound while maka a call. Now i am living in thanjavur. Service centre near thanjavur is SUNRISE ELECTRONICS (THANJAVUR) AND XPLUS COMMUNICATION (TRICHY), both service centre can't service for moto X. They can service moto G and moto E. Its really upset to me. Chennai has the service centre for moto X. But chennai is too far away from my location. Can you plz help me on this? Email: [protected]@gmail.com Phone: [protected]

Updated by Vinoth Kuppanna Feb 22, 2015
                        My moto X Problem
                        Updated by Vinoth Kuppanna Feb 22, 2015
                        How can i edit or remove this complaint?
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

gpthari
                          when i am calling or someone calling me i am not able to hear any voice from other end. and i tried with headphones it working and working on speaker phones...please fix this bug... as soon as possible.. i am very much fond of Motorola mobiles...previously i had moto e there is no problem.. If Motorola doesn't fix the issues...defenetly its going to loose reputation again..

[Feb 20, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Recently i bought moto G2 and updated to lollipop after update i became worse, while calling or receiving any call i cannot hear any voice from other end, and then i contacted flipkart and they replaced the new device, it is delivered with lollipop Os and again i am facing same problem it seems issue on Lollipop OS not in the device but anyway the mobile is not fullfilling its main purpose .Please fix this bug ASAP. How Motorola released this Update without proper testing?

If the bug is not fixed as soon as possible Motorola will lose their customers.

badal bhut
                            Sir, I am Badal Bhut from Rajkot. Last month I have ordered moto.g 2nd generation phone from flipkart. Recently I have updated my phone with latest lollipop version. But after updating I'm facing the following problems. 1. All the applications are opening automatically. 2. Google apps are closed automatically when I'm using them. 3. I'm not at all able to reboot my phone and restart my phone. I kindly request you to check this mail and reply me and help me to sort out the problems. Thanq... My contact number is [protected].

PHONE NOT WORKING

[Feb 19, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I bught moto x2 phone.I paid 33, 000 for it. But it was getting heated up a lot. It stopped working within 1 week. It is a water resistant phone! They gave me a wrong address for Pune service center. It wasted my whole day. After lot of efforts, I got correct service center address. I gave it to them. They said repairing cost will be Rs 35, 000 !! I tried contacting Motorola so many times. Its all in vein!! It is useless! Pls dont buy motorola phones. They have horrible service.
                            Dear Sir I am sending my job number is AMSGUR001061 dated 02/05/15, IME no is [protected].

On Friday, 1 May 2015 3:48 PM, Sunder Lal <[protected]@yahoo.in> wrote:

Dear sirI have bought moto -E phone, model XT 1022, sr. no [protected] on 18 june 2014 and last one month i am facing lots of problem in the phone i.e. phone is slow, power on/off problem speaker problem. I have contacted motorola tollfree no and they suggested to me to visit customer care centre name SUCH COMMUNICATION SHEETLA ROAD GURGAON. I have visit their and deposit my phone there on 16/04/2015 but they did not attended till 29/04/2015 and handover me as it is, after that i visited to B2X CUSTOMER CENTRE, PALAM VIHAR GURGAON (ANSAL MALL) on 30/04/2015 and checked my phone complaint and they are demanding Rs. 3000/- against repair.Sir my set is under warranty so why i should pay this. When I deposited at such communication my phone having two complaint one is slow and another is speaker problem but when i picked phone from M/S such communication and deposit it to M/S B2X they told me that its LCD flex is broken and its repair cost is Rs. 3000 .Sir i am frustrated with the issue .Kindly help me at the earliest.
                            RegardsSunder Lalmob. no. [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Prashi Doctor
                              My Moto Gen 2 was bought in October 2014. After updating to OS Lollipop (5.0.2), my Moto Gen 2 has started to hang up. Cannot unlock or go to start up screen when it hangs up. Cannot open, therefore cannot use any app in the mobile. We request motorola to offer an immediate solution to the above complaint.

[email protected]
                                After updating my phone to your latest version, lollipop my mobile data has stop working. Spoke to your executives number of times, visited your service center in Faridabad but no solution so far. Everybody is failed to provide a concrete solution for the problem. Getting same response all the time there is a bug trying to resolve the problem. I did not get one thing if there was a problem in the version why did not you inform your customers? Its been a month still your customer is facing hell lots of problem and you are unable to resolve the issue! What is the use of smart phone when there is no Internet excess? I am really angry with the service and want a solution for that ASAP.

[Feb 18, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sabeer Hamsa
                                  I have purchased my Moto G on 28/04.2014. 2 weeks back it keeps on hanging and later it shows a black screen and an android logo saying erasing on black screen. I took it to the authorized service centre (ADR Technologies, Kochi, Ernakulam) for repairing it. They have given the recipt and asked me to call back after a week. When i called them, they said it can be serviced through out of warranty because its been already serviced by someone else. Also said i have signed the receipt under out of warranty. When i checked my receipt, warranty status column was empty. but there is one more coloumn, "component replaced" there they written that its out of warranty. Now they saying that its Mother board is dead and it needs to be replaced, and cost is 5600.
                                  I have the basic common sense of not servicing a warranty product in unauthorized service centre, that too an exclusive online product.

I strongly feel like the service centre is trying to get money from me by saying its out of warranty.
                                  I want this to be serviced under warranty.

Service issue

Ritesh.Raj
                                    I have purchased by Moto G 2nd Gen on 1st Nov 2014 from Flipkart.com. On 25th Dec I started facing network issue i.e. device was showing no network available. I had given my device to Service Center for repairing on 26th Dec 2014. They changed Motherboard of the device it was returned to me on 16th Jan 2015. On 25th Jan 2015 my device suddenly started to vibrate it was vibrating continuously. I have tried the solutions available on motorola forum but it didn't resolved the issue. Vibration was stopped when the battery was completely drained, it used to start again even connecting the charger to device. Again I went to service center on 27th Jan 2015 they took my device under Work Order No; QCI/MG/14/06272 On 16th Feb 2015 device was returned to me in state as REPAIRED but in reality the issue is not resolved, my device is still vibrating continuously. Service center guys are telling again to submit the device same has been communicated by Motoroal Support Center. I want compensation from Motorola becuase within 6 months I had submitted by device 2 times and still the problems are there with device so motoroal shoudl replace the device instead of repairing it.

[Feb 17, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

trilok singh bahra
                                      Set bought vide invoice no.blr_wfld[protected] dated 15/11/2014.was on hang mode, was opened by technician authorised service center "Best Services" Netaji subhas place, Pitampura, Delhi.It was pointed out that one of the SIM points is broken, so no repair under Warranty clause.Other wise they said it needs change of motherboard.It is not understood when it is not handled by me how can I be sufferer.However, the benefit of doubt goes to the customer when the GOODWILL of such a Company is at stake.My case to [protected]@ensureservices.in & reminders were not replied.Request repair under warranty or change the set at the earliest.

[Feb 14, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Respected,
                                      I given Moto G2 mob.on 26 sept for the mother board issue.i contacted ua service call center for the how it will take for the repair they said Max 20days..But still mob has not been repaired ..please cooprate & give mob quikly as possible ..otherwise..

ashis42
                                        I bought a Moto G 2 from flipkart 3 months back... and from the date of delivery I have not used the mobile for continues period of 15 days or more... within the 15 days of getting the delivery of handset I started getting the incoming voice problem so i went to nearest services center and my bad time started with that... for that small issue they took around 20 days to solve the issue and after so much of struggles I got my handset back. after 2-3 days I started getting problem with touch pad and again I went to service center and again my struggle started, I called moto customer care @[protected] but they are even the BAAP of service center guys in giving wrong commitments ... every time I ask for my handset they promise for 2-3 days and finally after 20 days they handed over my handset but in very next day I got 1 more issue this time network connection is not working and again on 29th Jan-15 I submitted my handset to service center (SACH collection point, Gurgaon) and still I am follwing up with them and also with Motorola Customer care agents.. I never expected such a worst after sales service from companies like Motorola.. Please moto guys do some thing in that matter and revert me back with positive response. And the biggest joking part is that Motorola customer agents are not ready to share any email id of their superiors. Below is the details of my work order and handset. Work order no. YKG/MG/14/01673 Work order date : 29 Jan 2015 Please reply on my email id : ashishsingh.[protected]@rediffmail.com

[Feb 11, 2015] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

HCL Technologies
                                          PF Transfer Out from HCL
                                          (5 minutes ago)
                                          HCL Technologies
                                          pf transfer from hcl technologies
                                          (5 minutes ago)