[Resolved] Motorola Solutions — Display not available

Dhanu16
I had given my device to authorized Motorola service centre on 12/01/2017 in Mumbai (India) for Display problem. Its brand new phone I have not used for 7 days also and since then it’s getting a problem.

They told me within 10 Working Day will get beck the device to me, It’s more than and near to 15 Days still they are saying the part is not with them, I hope if you’re sending by courier will get it 2 to 3 days with in India even from US. I hope the parts is coming from Galaxy ?
Should I or (You as a customer) will accept this kind of reason
I’m just simply asking 1 or 2 question if don't mind

1. If you are not having spare parts why your manufacturing this kind of devices
2. without parts why your releasing the product in to the market ?

My Job Ticket No : SRB2X[protected]
My Name is : Dhanashree Hande
My Device Model No : Moto Z play (XT 1635)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2017
Email: hdhanashree16@gmail.com

Phone: 07718889956

[Jan 27, 2017] Motorola Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dhanu16, Jan 30, 2017
Its not resolved yet.
Updated by Dhanu16, Jan 31, 2017
Any action is taken by you guys or not

Comments

Its really frustrating.. same thing happened with me
Hi Rohit,

We would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to supportforums@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support
Same problem with me. They still don't have the display even after 2 months after I submitted my phone.
Dhanu16's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 30, 2017
Same product?(Moto Z play )
SnehalK22's reply, Jan 31, 2017
yes...same product..Moto Z Play..
Hi Snehal,

ashokc87's reply, Feb 7, 2017
Even I did not receive my phone for two months due to display unavailability. The display itself cost around 90% of the actual value of phone and is not covered under warranty. Still they cannot fix.
Same problem with me submitted my phone to vashi service centre on 22.12.2016 but getting the same status part is with asp hub.

My phone is moto x force and i had given motorola India a legal notice on 23.01.2017 to refund full amount of phone with 50000 compensation if u also want to file a complaint contact me
Rohit gupta
Dhanu16's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 31, 2017
Are they ready to give you service or compensation?
ashokc87's reply, Feb 7, 2017
Did you get the compensation or reimbursement. Even I am considering approaching this consumer court for the same.
no on 04.02.2016 i received a mail stating that your phone has been repaired and collect it from the service centre but when i asked the service centre they again told me that your phone is not repaired and part is still in asp hub. Now I am filing a case in consumer court.
SnehalK22's reply, Feb 6, 2017
same case happened with me. when i inquired online about my job sheet number, i came to know that the device is ready. so when i contacted the service centre, they said that they cannot keep the job ticket open for more than 10 days & hence had to close it.

But my question is, how can u change the status of the job to Successful without repairing the phone. If the part is not available, then raise the priority of the job so that the company will consider this & manufacture the spare parts.

But if u close the job, then this won't be considered as a serious matter & hence delay in getting the spare parts.
Hi Rohit,

Hi Dhanu,

+91 12 4419 2000
    Motorola Excellence Centre, 415/2 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector 14, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Motorola Solutions - Display not available