Mr Nirmal Singh — I ordered 18 days back still he didn't deliver my product

Dear credo mobile limited why your kept like this person as a sales manager on the date of may 30th i ordered canon digital slr camera he said fast delivery with in 3days from difex courier limited after that he created a story of custom seizing in afganisthan and india indira gandhi international airport delhi, after the clearance of delhi again he created karnataka custom duty after that he looted 1, 25, 000/- rupees still he is not delivering my product today morning he gave a last time if it's not possible he told me to refund the amount still there is no reply from him, plz refund my amount otherwise deliver my product.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Manjunath Aradhya B M, have you received your shipment?
Is it a scam or have you received your product?
I just want to know because I'm stuck in a similar situation.
Tell me, is the courier company, Difex Courier legal or a scam? Awaiting your reply.
Have u received ur order and have the manager gave u the shipment tracking details

My Self Amol Kelaskar I am also facing same issues. In this I guess Currier company is same Difex Courier Ltd. and it is sent by Zee Electronics Ltd. I just asked for 1 I phone but they put some more goods and sent. But it seems they have packed more items then announced in Currier receipt.
It stuck multiple times at customs and they asked me to help them with money, Till not I paid 1 lac and it is not in Delhi customs I also paid customs there ( Money transferred to personal account of agent). Now suddenly the are asking me international business card required for import export. As I am not doing this business I dont have this and Currier is stuck in Delhi. Can any one advice me what should I do.
vijaysapkal's reply, Nov 1, 2017
Hii

My name is vijay
I am also facing same problem
You received your parcel

My Ammar Al Balushi I am also facing same issues. In this I guess Currier company is same Difex Courier Ltd. and it is sent by Zee Electronics Ltd. I just asked for 1 I phone but they put some more goods and sent. But it seems they have packed more items then announced in Currier receipt.
It stuck multiple times at customs and they asked me to help them with money, and i paid more maney the told me that i nneed to pay for certified called satisfaction gurantee and insurance policy in Saudi Arabia and the ask ti pay in oman custom and till not received my parcel I paid 600 USD they told me that your parcel in oman the deliveryman he went to salalah next day he will delivery to your office still now am waiting for my parcel and it olso( Money transferred to personal account of agent by wastenunion ).and before the sent me thr tracking number but i dont no what ti do with it Now Can any one advice me what should I do.
But i thing ithat i will not get my parcel becouse they are thiefs
My contact no.[protected]

vijaysapkal's reply, Nov 2, 2017
Your contact number are mistake
I am also stuck in similar situation courier provider is difex courier only .. what should we all do in this case please suggest
vijaysapkal's reply, Nov 2, 2017
We want to do complaint against this

Mr Nirmal Singh