MTC Group Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to MTC Group

Having problems with MTC Group ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTC Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTC Group

MTC Group Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

MTC Group reviews & complaints page 8

Today, I am travelled MTC bus, ticket price inr 11.00 I given 20rs, he asked me 1 rs, I told that I don't have change with me, he order come with change else don't come, I told yesterday I come from dubai, I am not changed coin, then why you come there, totally misbehaving with travellers. Need to take disciplinary action on him.

Today i was forced to get down from MTC since i was not having change of 1 re. i had only 10 rs notes. I gave 20 rs for 11 rs ticket. Conductor gave ticket first, later he snatched the ticket, gave back my 10 rs and forced me to exit Bus route: D70 Bus number, 8834 (last 4 digits of registration number) timing: 7:10 to 7:20 from cmbt
    How can you expect conductor to give back 09 Rs? You should have some change if you are travelling by MTC.

I travelled from Ashok nagar at 12:20 pm to Tamabaram Sanitorium in TN 01 N 5914 bus. The conductoe, Kumaran spoke disrespectfully for not bringing change for 50 rupees. I want to complain on that person and take action, so that he wont exhibit this bad behavior to any other passenger. The driver also rode rashly.

As subjected above today around 12.33 PM I have traveled through MTC Bus 578 from Pappanchatiram to Poonamallee on the mentioned timing by the time the bus doesn't have much crowed even though the conductor not ready to come front side and provide ticket instead of that he is asking the passengers to come near to him and get tickets while I ask the reason why you cannot come near and provide tickets he started shouting at me finally i went near and got the ticket at chembarambakkam requesting you to take necessary action against the conductor for evidence i have enclosed the ticket
        MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today night I am traveling Chennai gurunanak to guindy, I will give the money to bus conducter Rs 100, then bus conducter is speaking unnecessary word, and also doing u can just get out from bus the bus speaking unnecessary word I have attached bus number details photo, incident time 8 : 30 pm...

Need more buses - 19T Reg : Frequency of 19T ( Thalambur - T.Nagar via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 19T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 8 a.m -10 am and 5.00 -9.30 Pm )

I am travelling everyday morning and evening in 19B AC bus which starts from T.Nagar. Today morning there were no bus in between 8.30 and 9.30 whereas last week I boarded a bus during this timings. Also the bus which came finally was loaded and I did not have place to even stand. Meanwhile the conductor is forcing people to move inside again and again. It is really not worth the money we are paying for AC bus. Passengers who travel more than an hour will not be able to stand in such crowded buses. Action needs to be taken immediately.

[protected] @ APPROAX 10:50 - M49 BUS MTC EXPRESS 49GS-C1-AP 49GS RD0062 RC0407 MP02387A. FROM THIRUVANMIYUR TO GANDHI NAGAR - bus ticket cost rs 6/- THE CONDUCTOR BEHAVED VERY rudely, not giving balance change of rs 10, inspite of giving him rs 1. he was arguing to get out of the bus and get proper change. I warned him of his mis behaviour, and will report to the authorities. suggestions :- PLS KINDLY AVOID UNNECESSARY VERBAL ARGUMENTS WITH PUBLIC. pls do not trouble the public. they are already in pain. [protected][protected][protected] CITIZEN
              Rude behaviour of Conductor and bus driver at C51 Express (Green board) plying between Adyar & Tambaram west

Dear Team, I've boarded from Bus Number 19B (TRI 2118) / (Registration Number - TN - 01 N - 7837) Time 20.00 hrs., dated 22-July-2015 from Mandhya Kailash to Tiruvanmiyur, it so happened that I had Rs 10.00 Note and offered this note to the Conductor and he refused to take this Rs 10.00 note considering that it was damaged a lot. However, it wasn't that damaged at all, I've accepted this note from one of the Bus Driver when I travel from Tiruvanmiyur to Madhya Kailash on this morning. It does have a normal wear and tear damage of about 0.5 mm tear from the middle side of it. Which can happen to any currency when it used for some time. This was not totally worn out and repaired with glue or with tape, I mean there is no tampering on the note at all. On asking the reason that he does not accepts this note. The gentle conductor started shouting on me and started to run towards me as if he wants to beat me out of anger. I was so scarred with his body language and arrogant attitude towards me. I had another Rs. 100 note and I've used that to purchase the ticket. I request you to check the Rs. 10.00 note that he rejected in the scan copies attached to this email. If you consider it to be damaged then please reply to this email. I shall take this note to any Government bank and get it replaced. Irrespective of its being defective or not to be able to accepted, the attitude of the conductor was not at all acceptable and no wonder I always consider the MTC service to be the worst service, just because of such a nuisance by none other than the Conductor available.
                Attaching more pictures of the Rs 10 note which was refused and the bus pictures showing the bus number, route number etc..

I am mohanraj from siruseri and I travelled from SIPCOT IT park entrance(Siruseri) to Hexaware Technologies bus stop in 570S(AC bus) at 9:40 Am on[protected]. Conductor gave me a wrong ticket(Thoraipakkam to Kumaran Nagar) but I didn't noticed that. Checking Inspector validated the ticket and said it is not valid. Conductor has accepted his mistake and committed the same to CI, but the CI has threatened me and snatched my ID card & mobile....

Dear Sir The problem which i had faced was unforgettable Today I was waiting for a bus 19B or 221 H [from Perungudi to Little mout / SIET] But only (1) 19 B bus came that too with fully occupied After that for 45 mts no buses were there Later I had to change the route by taking a bus to Adyar Sorry to see this type of services i am facing in Chennai.. Request you to solve this..

In the bus, it mentioned some seats reserved for ladies, but it has only for name sick. No one follow that. Even the conductors also not asking the gents passengers to leave the seats for ladies. Ladies are facing the pblm even if they have some facility. Kindly take action

Today I was above to board at Thandalam and waiting for bus route no 576 which has came from kanchipuram to t nagar, I use to take this bus to reach my office and I have been waiting here to take bus from 7.55 am onwards and this bus has crossed 8.06 am Thandalam even after have put on my hand for stopping this bus without mercy and courtesy this bus driver did not stopped and moved away. .This kind of attitude shall not entertained. He is public servant and he should understand other time and energy. I want MTC bus should take necessary steps against this incident and ensure to penalise this driver and conductor without fail. My contact number [protected]. Expecting your early revert on this. SS

Hello, Bus no. TN-01N-5202, 20B driving towards Broadway. The bus has not stopped on the stop near Dunlop and it has started before everyone boarding the bus. When asked about it, the driver used harsh words on me and even threaten to stop the bus at depot. I expected him realize his mistake and promise it won't happen again but instead he behaved in most rude manner. Kindly take action against the Driver ... Bus no. TN-01N-5202 Timing Between : 25-06-15, 7 am. Bus- 20B. Route - towards Broadway.

Im indeed regret to inform you that, 29L Bus Departure timings are not followed in Periyar Nagar Bus Depot. Especially, morning 7:30 A.M departure schedule timings are not followed, either bus arrives late or bus doesn't arrive at all. I even tried with the 6:50 A.M schedule, that also does the same thing. I’m really frustrated. As I am working in private Ltd Company, if I’m late by 30 minutes for 3 days, it will be considered as Loss...

Need more buses - 568T Reg : Frequency of 568T ( Thalambur - C.M.B.T via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 568T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 6 a.m -10 am and 5.00p.m -9.30 Pm )

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Missed a black Covered Hard disk in MTC bus no.- 102. I boarded the bus at 8:00 PM from Kelambakkam to Thoraipakkam on 10/05/2015. I have some Very very Important and sensitive Data in that Hard disk. If anybody find Please Please call to Jitendra [protected]. Anyone whoever returns the Hard Disk will be handsomely rewarded. Jitendra Swami [protected]...

Hi today[protected] by 2.30 PM. my wife was travelling on 12g (TN 01 N5274), Conductor touched my wife in traveling His behaviour is replication of rowdy. He said like whomever you want you can complaint and with bad words.my wife doesn't know his name. I will request you to take necessary action on him. my wife does not have the Ticket number . the bus was so empty. Hope you will take action...

Bus Route No: 54 Deluxe (Blue Board) IYI 2079 - TN01N7949 Time : 11.15 Approx (when I got down at DLF Stopping) The Driver was driving too rash, no lane discipline, unwanted and too much honking almost all the time causing head ache to passengers and disturbance to public. He might crash into private vehicles and pedestrians. The vehicle will cause more fuel consumption and will need frequent maintenance if driven that way (I own a car for more than 5 years and I know what that kind of driving can cause), I say this in interest of the tax money I pay. I'm filing this complaint to avoid any unwanted inconvenience to public and damage to private property. Thanks.

(7.04.2015)Today ayyappanthangal bus(37G)conductor compelled to take tickets for me and my friends to increase his collection.we are all school students and we had school bus pass.we showed our pass he said that was invalid.he overcharged the ticket and scolded us.our pass is from our school (near vetnaryHO) to saligramam.at vetnary ho stopping we get mostly vadapalani buses.so we travel by 37G, 25G, 26 and get down at vadapalani stopping.in vadapalani we get more saligrammam buses.is that right way to behave to students? please take immediate action sir/madam.its number is IYI-8123 and reg.no. is TN-01 N844... It was 3:05(07.04.2015) when it was in periyar road.