MTC Group Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 19, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to MTC Group

Having problems with MTC Group ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTC Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTC Group

MTC Group Website

MTC Group Head Office Address

401-404 Navkar Complex
Mumbai City District

MTC Group Phone Numbers

MTC Group reviews & complaints(246)

I am mohanraj from siruseri and I travelled from SIPCOT IT park entrance(Siruseri) to Hexaware Technologies bus stop in 570S(AC...

Dear Sir The problem which i had faced was unforgettable Today I was waiting for a bus 19B or 221 H [from Perungudi to Little mout / SIET] But only (1) 19 B bus came that too with fully occupied After that for 45 mts no buses were there Later I had to change the route by taking a bus to Adyar Sorry to see this type of services i am facing in Chennai.. Request you to solve this..

In the bus, it mentioned some seats reserved for ladies, but it has only for name sick. No one follow that. Even the conductors also not asking the gents passengers to leave the seats for ladies. Ladies are facing the pblm even if they have some facility. Kindly take action

Today I was above to board at Thandalam and waiting for bus route no 576 which has came from kanchipuram to t nagar, I use to take this bus to reach my office and I have been waiting here to take bus from 7.55 am onwards and this bus has crossed 8.06 am Thandalam even after have put on my hand for stopping this bus without mercy and courtesy this bus driver did not stopped and moved away. .This kind of attitude shall not entertained. He is public servant and he should understand other time and energy. I want MTC bus should take necessary steps against this incident and ensure to penalise this driver and conductor without fail. My contact number [protected]. Expecting your early revert on this. SS

Hello, Bus no. TN-01N-5202, 20B driving towards Broadway. The bus has not stopped on the stop near Dunlop and it has started before everyone boarding the bus. When asked about it, the driver used harsh words on me and even threaten to stop the bus at depot. I expected him realize his mistake and promise it won't happen again but instead he behaved in most rude manner. Kindly take action against the Driver ... Bus no. TN-01N-5202 Timing Between : 25-06-15, 7 am. Bus- 20B. Route - towards Broadway.

Im indeed regret to inform you that, 29L Bus Departure timings are not followed in Periyar Nagar Bus Depot. Especially, morning...

Need more buses - 568T Reg : Frequency of 568T ( Thalambur - C.M.B.T via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 568T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 6 a.m -10 am and 5.00p.m -9.30 Pm )

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Missed a black Covered Hard disk in MTC bus no.- 102. I boarded the bus at 8:00 PM from Kelambakkam to Thoraipakkam on 10/05/2015. I have some Very very Important and sensitive Data in that Hard disk. If anybody find Please Please call to Jitendra [protected]. Anyone whoever returns the Hard Disk will be handsomely rewarded. Jitendra Swami [protected]...

Hi today[protected] by 2.30 PM. my wife was travelling on 12g (TN 01 N5274), Conductor touched my wife in traveling His...

Bus Route No: 54 Deluxe (Blue Board) IYI 2079 - TN01N7949 Time : 11.15 Approx (when I got down at DLF Stopping) The Driver was driving too rash, no lane discipline, unwanted and too much honking almost all the time causing head ache to passengers and disturbance to public. He might crash into private vehicles and pedestrians. The vehicle will cause more fuel consumption and will need frequent maintenance if driven that way (I own a car for more than 5 years and I know what that kind of driving can cause), I say this in interest of the tax money I pay. I'm filing this complaint to avoid any unwanted inconvenience to public and damage to private property. Thanks.

(7.04.2015)Today ayyappanthangal bus(37G)conductor compelled to take tickets for me and my friends to increase his collection.we are all school students and we had school bus pass.we showed our pass he said that was invalid.he overcharged the ticket and scolded us.our pass is from our school (near vetnaryHO) to saligramam.at vetnary ho stopping we get mostly vadapalani buses.so we travel by 37G, 25G, 26 and get down at vadapalani stopping.in vadapalani we get more saligrammam buses.is that right way to behave to students? please take immediate action sir/madam.its number is IYI-8123 and reg.no. is TN-01 N844... It was 3:05(07.04.2015) when it was in periyar road.

I am now travelling in TN 01 8643 Route Number 576 from T.Nagar to Kanchipuram. Water drops now fall heavily from AC outlet...

Date 01/04/2015 time 6:30 pm to 7:30pm I will travel regularly from cmbt depo to my house for past 9months past 20 days there were no ticket checking at cmbt terminals bus stop but today suddenly 6 checkers were standing and stopping most of the buses due to month starting so they can steal money from innocent people's from their salary and I have noticed that in one hour they collected around 5000rs fine from various people all those fines are not legal from each person they collected about 100 to 500 rs based upon their look whether they are Rich or poor the nasty thing is they grabbed one aged lady and searching at her bag for money and they took around 30rs coins from bag as penalty and scolded that lady badly does Mtc appoints the people to check or to steal money where at one end 80% conductor begs for change and steal 1 rs 2 rs and 99% checkers are fraud and grabs money from innocent hope so more thiefs are there in MTC chennai rather than in jails ...
                  Chennai MTC drivers have to be offered training in the following area
                  1.Rash driving control
                  2. Stopping rules to follow
                  3.Traffic Signal obedience
                  Most of the drivers stopping the buses at just 1 mtr distance from the signal immediately. It blocks the entire traffic at the signal behind to that buses, followed by piled with vehicles.Thus the entire signal system paralyses. Even traffic police also silent on this.

I had taken 519 - Adyar To Thiruporur Bus today. Bus Number TN-01 N7639. The bus conductor delayed in giving the bus tickets...

DEAR SIR, TO DAY MORNING I STARTED FROM NOOR HOTEL BUS STOP BUS NO.48 (NO.1112), , AND ASK RS.5/- TICKET UPTO PATALAM. BUT CONDUCTER NOT RETURNED TO ME BALANCE UPTO MY STOP. I WENT EXTRA 2 BUS STOP BUT HE IS NOT GIVEN BALANCE AMOUNT. I ASK HIM SIGNATURE THE TICKET BACK SIDE AND GET DOWN EXTRA 3 STOP. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO OTHER 3 MORE PEOPLES. PLEASE ASK HIM TO RETURN MY RS.5/- BALANCE AMOUNT TO ME. BUS NO. 48 (1112) T.A30088/21.03.15 TIME 7.28 MTC/ORD/NARY -48 F AM MO 48-D25442-C55183 MPO3922C - KAMBAR ARA TO PI POLICE STATION

Hi, I don't remember the number of the bus. I got into the bus this morning around 8:45. I didn't know that it doesn't...

I have complained multiple times about buses not stopping at the bus stop. However, I have not received any intimation on the actions taken. Those helpline numbers are really a waste. Many times I have complained. Even some conductors told that to make a complaint we don't bother and what they can do to us? The route buses are G18, E18, 118, 500, 500B green board or white board, G70, 21J, deluxe and express.. It depends on the conductor, someone is stopping and some are speaking rude and bad. Bad to face this. They are behaving like their own property. I m daily travelling from Akshya stop to Mylapore. Suppose some days It took time to reach at 10 pm but those animals not stopping at that stop. If we speak to them about the rules they are starting to speak badly. I hope this mail will help to change in future. Thank you, Vidhya Akshya Bus stop.

29K is the only bus that connects Koyembedu arumbakkam to Mylapore. There is only one bus at 8:00 am ( for the next 1 1/2 hrs) when office as well as school children to commute in this route. It gets extremely crowded and women and children struggle to stand. Kindly increase the frequency of 29K such that it eases out the crowd and stress on general public.

I was waiting at Kamarjapuram today at 920 PM to catch a bus to reach Tambaram West, I got the bus after 20-25 minutes. The bus C 51 Express did not stop at the bus stop. We actually got into the bus when the bus was in running condition. When asked about this, the conductor was very rude. He did not take a look at the people running behind the bus. Also, he claimed that it is not his job to do so. The height of his responsible talk is this. He openly challenged me that my complaint against his rude behaviour won't affect him in any manner. No one would take action against him. The bus driver stopped the bus and came to the back seat. The driver was threatening the passegers, he won't start the bus. He halted the bus for 10 minutes. The bus number license number is TN... 7943. The bus reached Kamarajapuram at around 0910 PM. As a person of positive faith, I firmly believe that a strict action would be taken against these irresponsible conductors and drivers. I look forward to your positive action for this case. Regards, UdhayAnand AVB
                          What was the resolution

I travelled today in B19. From sholinganallur to sipcot It park. the ticket cost is Rs.8 . I gave conductor Rs.10 and he didnt give the change.Not only to me but also to most of the passengers he is doing the same and keeping change with him.If he continuously do like this it will degrade the performance of MTC. The bus number is TN 01 N 4990. Time : Start time:08.20 AM Further details: B19-CT D53707 C53738 MP02473A
                            Same thing is happened to me also