MTC Group Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 8, 2023

File a complaint to MTC Group

Having problems with MTC Group ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTC Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTC Group

MTC Group Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

MTC Group reviews & complaints page 9

In the bus, it mentioned some seats reserved for ladies, but it has only for name sick. No one follow that. Even the conductors also not asking the gents passengers to leave the seats for ladies. Ladies are facing the pblm even if they have some facility. Kindly take action

Today I was above to board at Thandalam and waiting for bus route no 576 which has came from kanchipuram to t nagar, I use to take this bus to reach my office and I have been waiting here to take bus from 7.55 am onwards and this bus has crossed 8.06 am Thandalam even after have put on my hand for stopping this bus without mercy and courtesy this bus driver did not stopped and moved away. .This kind of attitude shall not entertained. He is public servant and he should understand other time and energy. I want MTC bus should take necessary steps against this incident and ensure to penalise this driver and conductor without fail. My contact number [protected]. Expecting your early revert on this. SS

Hello, Bus no. TN-01N-5202, 20B driving towards Broadway. The bus has not stopped on the stop near Dunlop and it has started before everyone boarding the bus. When asked about it, the driver used harsh words on me and even threaten to stop the bus at depot. I expected him realize his mistake and promise it won't happen again but instead he behaved in most rude manner. Kindly take action against the Driver ... Bus no. TN-01N-5202 Timing Between : 25-06-15, 7 am. Bus- 20B. Route - towards Broadway.

Im indeed regret to inform you that, 29L Bus Departure timings are not followed in Periyar Nagar Bus Depot. Especially, morning 7:30 A.M departure schedule timings are not followed, either bus arrives late or bus doesn't arrive at all. I even tried with the 6:50 A.M schedule, that also does the same thing. I’m really frustrated. As I am working in private Ltd Company, if I’m late by 30 minutes for 3 days, it will be considered as Loss of Pay. Secondly, my work planning gets affected. I kindly request your goodself to look into this problem. This will be helpful and all passengers who are travelling in the same timings. Regards, Jayakumar

Need more buses - 568T Reg : Frequency of 568T ( Thalambur - C.M.B.T via omr ) .Pls make arrangement for 568T atleast 60 minutes. In morning and evening time we are waiting for nearly 2 hours for this bus.passengers are standing in the steps even ladies also.Atleast make the frequency during peak hours ( 6 a.m -10 am and 5.00p.m -9.30 Pm )

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Missed a black Covered Hard disk in MTC bus no.- 102. I boarded the bus at 8:00 PM from Kelambakkam to Thoraipakkam on 10/05/2015. I have some Very very Important and sensitive Data in that Hard disk. If anybody find Please Please call to Jitendra [protected]. Anyone whoever returns the Hard Disk will be handsomely rewarded. Jitendra Swami [protected]...

Hi today[protected] by 2.30 PM. my wife was travelling on 12g (TN 01 N5274), Conductor touched my wife in traveling His behaviour is replication of rowdy. He said like whomever you want you can complaint and with bad words.my wife doesn't know his name. I will request you to take necessary action on him. my wife does not have the Ticket number . the bus was so empty. Hope you will take action

Bus Route No: 54 Deluxe (Blue Board) IYI 2079 - TN01N7949 Time : 11.15 Approx (when I got down at DLF Stopping) The Driver was driving too rash, no lane discipline, unwanted and too much honking almost all the time causing head ache to passengers and disturbance to public. He might crash into private vehicles and pedestrians. The vehicle will cause more fuel consumption and will need frequent maintenance if driven that way (I own a car for more than 5 years and I know what that kind of driving can cause), I say this in interest of the tax money I pay. I'm filing this complaint to avoid any unwanted inconvenience to public and damage to private property. Thanks.

(7.04.2015)Today ayyappanthangal bus(37G)conductor compelled to take tickets for me and my friends to increase his collection.we are all school students and we had school bus pass.we showed our pass he said that was invalid.he overcharged the ticket and scolded us.our pass is from our school (near vetnaryHO) to saligramam.at vetnary ho stopping we get mostly vadapalani buses.so we travel by 37G, 25G, 26 and get down at vadapalani stopping.in vadapalani we get more saligrammam buses.is that right way to behave to students? please take immediate action sir/madam.its number is IYI-8123 and reg.no. is TN-01 N844... It was 3:05(07.04.2015) when it was in periyar road.

I am now travelling in TN 01 8643 Route Number 576 from T.Nagar to Kanchipuram. Water drops now fall heavily from AC outlet above the first few seats on the right side. Dress drenched heavily. How do you run such ill maintained AC buses. You need to address the problem immediately and prevent the bus from the return trip. I am moving suitable consumer forum tomorrow - T.Venugopal, Director of Research and Publications, Kanchi University.

Date 01/04/2015 time 6:30 pm to 7:30pm I will travel regularly from cmbt depo to my house for past 9months past 20 days there were no ticket checking at cmbt terminals bus stop but today suddenly 6 checkers were standing and stopping most of the buses due to month starting so they can steal money from innocent people's from their salary and I have noticed that in one hour they collected around 5000rs fine from various people all those fines are not legal from each person they collected about 100 to 500 rs based upon their look whether they are Rich or poor the nasty thing is they grabbed one aged lady and searching at her bag for money and they took around 30rs coins from bag as penalty and scolded that lady badly does Mtc appoints the people to check or to steal money where at one end 80% conductor begs for change and steal 1 rs 2 rs and 99% checkers are fraud and grabs money from innocent hope so more thiefs are there in MTC chennai rather than in jails ...
                      Chennai MTC drivers have to be offered training in the following area
                      1.Rash driving control
                      2. Stopping rules to follow
                      3.Traffic Signal obedience
                      Most of the drivers stopping the buses at just 1 mtr distance from the signal immediately. It blocks the entire traffic at the signal behind to that buses, followed by piled with vehicles.Thus the entire signal system paralyses. Even traffic police also silent on this.

I had taken 519 - Adyar To Thiruporur Bus today. Bus Number TN-01 N7639. The bus conductor delayed in giving the bus tickets as in he stood at one end of the bus and never bothered coming in front and did not mind the ticket money being passed on as well. Just 5 seconds before reaching the next stop I had got my ticket and when the ticket inspector came in for a check he made this passenger standing near me get caught that he did not get a ticket whereas the fault was entirely on him.After this incident when everyone in the bus were complaining against him including me. So he gave me dirty looks and made me get down way before my actual stop(Dollar-Shollinganallur) saying that the bus will not stop. He did not say anything of this sort when he gave the ticket. I had to walk another 10 minutes to my stop in the hot sun and I saw the bus stop in Dollar stop as well. Please also note that his behaviour throughout these happenings were intolerable.

DEAR SIR, TO DAY MORNING I STARTED FROM NOOR HOTEL BUS STOP BUS NO.48 (NO.1112), , AND ASK RS.5/- TICKET UPTO PATALAM. BUT CONDUCTER NOT RETURNED TO ME BALANCE UPTO MY STOP. I WENT EXTRA 2 BUS STOP BUT HE IS NOT GIVEN BALANCE AMOUNT. I ASK HIM SIGNATURE THE TICKET BACK SIDE AND GET DOWN EXTRA 3 STOP. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO OTHER 3 MORE PEOPLES. PLEASE ASK HIM TO RETURN MY RS.5/- BALANCE AMOUNT TO ME. BUS NO. 48 (1112) T.A30088/21.03.15 TIME 7.28 MTC/ORD/NARY -48 F AM MO 48-D25442-C55183 MPO3922C - KAMBAR ARA TO PI POLICE STATION

Hi, I don't remember the number of the bus. I got into the bus this morning around 8:45. I didn't know that it doesn't go to MEPZ. It took U-turn and stopped at tambaram. I quickly got down. I lost my wallet in that bus. Could you please tell, how to find my wallet by giving details about depo it starts or stops. So that I can go and get mine back....

I have complained multiple times about buses not stopping at the bus stop. However, I have not received any intimation on the actions taken. Those helpline numbers are really a waste. Many times I have complained. Even some conductors told that to make a complaint we don't bother and what they can do to us? The route buses are G18, E18, 118, 500, 500B green board or white board, G70, 21J, deluxe and express.. It depends on the conductor, someone is stopping and some are speaking rude and bad. Bad to face this. They are behaving like their own property. I m daily travelling from Akshya stop to Mylapore. Suppose some days It took time to reach at 10 pm but those animals not stopping at that stop. If we speak to them about the rules they are starting to speak badly. I hope this mail will help to change in future. Thank you, Vidhya Akshya Bus stop.

29K is the only bus that connects Koyembedu arumbakkam to Mylapore. There is only one bus at 8:00 am ( for the next 1 1/2 hrs) when office as well as school children to commute in this route. It gets extremely crowded and women and children struggle to stand. Kindly increase the frequency of 29K such that it eases out the crowd and stress on general public.

I was waiting at Kamarjapuram today at 920 PM to catch a bus to reach Tambaram West, I got the bus after 20-25 minutes. The bus C 51 Express did not stop at the bus stop. We actually got into the bus when the bus was in running condition. When asked about this, the conductor was very rude. He did not take a look at the people running behind the bus. Also, he claimed that it is not his job to do so. The height of his responsible talk is this. He openly challenged me that my complaint against his rude behaviour won't affect him in any manner. No one would take action against him. The bus driver stopped the bus and came to the back seat. The driver was threatening the passegers, he won't start the bus. He halted the bus for 10 minutes. The bus number license number is TN... 7943. The bus reached Kamarajapuram at around 0910 PM. As a person of positive faith, I firmly believe that a strict action would be taken against these irresponsible conductors and drivers. I look forward to your positive action for this case. Regards, UdhayAnand AVB
                                What was the resolution

I travelled today in B19. From sholinganallur to sipcot It park. the ticket cost is Rs.8 . I gave conductor Rs.10 and he didnt give the change.Not only to me but also to most of the passengers he is doing the same and keeping change with him.If he continuously do like this it will degrade the performance of MTC. The bus number is TN 01 N 4990. Time : Start time:08.20 AM Further details: B19-CT D53707 C53738 MP02473A
                                  Same thing is happened to me also

Sir, I am a regular user of MTC in Chennai from Vadapalani to Broadway for the past four years. We are experiencing a unique difficult in 15F cut service, which ply from Vadapalani to Railnagar. In the intention of avoiding standing travel I decided to go in the above mentioned service upto Railnagar from Virugambakkam and then to Broadway from Rail Nagar. But both the conductors and drivers are not allowing us to travel upto railnagar and refusing to give ticket. We are forced to get down at Chatram stop (prior to the Railnagar) Even the monthly pass (thousand rupees ticket) holders are also forced to get down despite of MTC's advertisement ANYWHERE ANYTIME TRAVEL for the Thousand rupees pass holders. Is it correct or wrong ? Kindly let me know the truth. My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com

TODAY(21/10/2014) in BUS NO.: TN 01 N 5314 ROUTE NO: 17D TIME :2.16PM in a bus from k.k.nagar towards Broadway . The conductor was refused to give ticket and said me to leave the bus, I boarded the bus at Nungambakkam and my destination was co optex bus stop, I gave him Rs.10 for purchasing the ticket, he replied that he don't have the change, then i asked him to give ticket for Rs. 10 he was not even to bother me and he said me to leave the bus. I was waiting for 3 stops with my Rs.10 in hand, In mean time he(conductor) collected change coins from other passengers, then again i asked . He replied rudely to leave the bus . First conductor is a public servant he don't have the rights to say 'Leave the bus'. Second i admit that i don't have change but asked him to give ticket for the entire amount(Rs.10)even i don't bother of change but he refused to give and said me to leave the running bus. Third, he was having change in his conductor bag but then also he refused to give, Fourth, he was not wearing his name batch so i was not able to get his name but i have the bus no., route no. time .Fifth, he did not give ticket till four stops and i halted in between in traffic near co-optex, it was a insult for me. Please, don't hurt passenger, it was my crucial time if i missed that bus then i would be not able to deposit cheque in bank(Bank closing time is 2.30pm) ' For each passenger time is crucial, public servant don't have the rights to order public on boarding public transport. If though they don't have the exact amount for travelling you can request them to collect their change at late. with responsiblity Praveen kumar R software developer [protected]
                                      What was the resolution