MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jul 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]

Having problems with MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] reviews & complaints (2560)

MTS is deducting Rs. 2 to Rs 5 everyday from my prepaid mobile account balance on a regular basis since I took the connection. My recharge of Rs. 150 has now come down to Rs. 0.75 due to this regular deduction. As this deduction is happening everyday, I am not able to recharge again and make calls. Please refund me Rs. 150 and stop deducting my account balance illegally otherwise I shall be forced to change my service provider.
MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i purchased a dongle of MTS in September
    and i used for 1 and half months after that i lost that data card and i made payment for bill of September after that in October 15th i lost that data card On 18th i called to customer care and ask to bar all the services on lost data card i got a request number but dont get any confirmation of the same company issued bill of October month in November and i paid 800 rupees for the bill of 1200 after confirmation by an executive that after the payment of 800 all dues will be cleared after that company issues a new bill in December month with previous dues and in the same month i again got a call and asked to make payment of 800 for bill of 1400 and i made the payment post that in January 2016 a new bill generated with amount of 137 and it become 667 in February and now they are asking for the payment of 667 and til date i don, t get any confirmation about barred services on my data card.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is worst customer service ever in the world. those support people not answering our questions they are simply reading thier documents.

I called customer care to disconnect the connection ([protected])and i paid the amount on the next day itself i receive the payment bill for the next month again i called and spoke with the manager SASIKALA - ESCALATION MANAGER. She is one ****. Not understation our concern and telling "This is not our process" we cant do anything. everyting working automatically. you should check with customer care oly. bla bla bla

She is cutomer care officer and she is telling me to contact customer care again.

There is no relationship between one and another person
      And also no proper response not even proper, no response at all.

Simply waste of calling customer care

I am going to file a legal notice againts MTS customer care
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello, i had recharged my mts net card with rs. 699 on february 16th, 2016 as er an offer message received from mts.
        -Message content-
        50% FREE! Recharge ur MTS Mblaze no:[protected] with Rs.699 & Get 10.5GB (7GB + 3.5GB FREE) for 28 days. Offer only valid today

I called the customer service after recharging to register a complaint on not receiving the promotional balance. ( i was supposed to get 10.5 gb, instead got only 7gb).
        They replied that i will receive the balance in 72hrs.
        Till this day (march 5th 2016) i have not received the promo. Balance.
        When i contacted the customer service, now they say that i had to recharge with rs. 201 to avail that offer.
        This is cheating from the part of that company. If they provided an offer, they are supposed to give it. Not make unlogical explanations.
        please take neccesary actions.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir maine MTS data card purchase kiya jisme speed ki problem a rhi thi maine bhut jyda compalint ki mts me but ek problem solved nahi hui.. uske bad mere pass farji bill de diya maine pay nahi kiya to phone ane lage company ke maine bill details mangi to muje nahi di. bill aya tha 918 rs ka month of january. maine addjuest kra ke . 1100 rs ka bill pay kiya .febuary ka mila ke. av fir bill de diya febuary ka 509 ka . mera data band nahi kiya hai .maine waps kr diya fir bhi bill a rha hai, mere pass. plz solved this problem.

Dear Sir/madam,
            I was using MTS Mblaze WiFi . my data card no is [protected]. My data card lost and I have disconnected the same on 12/01/16. I have cleared all my outstanding . Even though I am getting bill and MTS executive keep on asking me to pay the bill. Getting billed after deactivation also. I don't have dongle and not using. Do the needful
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Diabolical, shattered and worst customer service
              I complained about my device issue on 22/1/[protected] which was resolved after 5 days I called back 31/1/2016 for refund and spoke to 3 people who hung up on me. I requested for refund but instead they charged me extra 100/- for late fee although I paid Rs.700/- and asked them to waive off 119/- which was not done. I have never experienced such worst customer service and will NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE. Again I called them on 29th Feb and raised a complaint for not having internet and was given 2 different reasons stating that I have exceeded the usage due to which I lost the connection although the fact of being in unlimited plan, latter I was told that there is up gradation going on for windows 8 and above due to which I lost the connection. I latter came to know from the technician that there is technical issue. Again I called on 1st of March 2016 for the same issue which was escalated to next level. They denied passing the call to supervisor, they denied to create complaint reference number and was told that I have to call back next day to raise a complaint since they cannot raise 2 complaints on the same day, I was surprised and shocked about the reason and I felt I was talking to a bunch of clowns. I am sure this complaint will not make any difference since they don't return or respond to customer's complaint but still I raised this complaint for others to know how poor and badly they treat their valued customers. I am anyway moving my service to a different service provider where I can get better customer service.

Kamakshi Venkatesan
              Data Card No : [protected]
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

First of all I would like to regretfully say that the MTS online support executive was not at all empathetic and don't have customer care values. I had recharged my Mblaze data card number [protected] with 999 Rupees for the 20GB pack for 28 days around 6:30pm on 1st March and the transaction ID is [protected]. MTS website has confirmed that recharge was successful and the money was also deducted from my bank account which also shows as successful but unfortunately the data card is not recharged yet.

I tried using the MTS chat facility online to check and should say the service was really disappointing and the executive simply closed the chat without an agreement with me as a customer. I am really unhappy and concerned with this level of customer support and thinking of leaving the MTS service.

I hope someone can help me in getting the recharge issue sorted at the earliest.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I got my new MTS MBLAZE online on 11 Feb 2016 by COD and activated my MTS MBLAZE [protected] on 12 Feb 2016 . The MTS Mblaze had good coverage in Gurgaon and was happy about data speed and connectivity.

After 10 days o[censored]sage, On 22 rd Feb 2016 the outgoing was barred citing the "non payment of a data card balance due which was in some other name (ABILASHA SHARMA)". The reason said was that both the Data Card had credit card bills which has the statement number matching as address proof and so it is linked.

I submitted a copy of Registered Lease Agreement as my Proof of Address. I called the customer care multiple times and visited their dealer, the update I got was none of the details ( NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO, FATHER NAME) were matching with the old account and it was not my mistake.

But the complaint was not resolved till 28 Feb 2016 and the latest update was on the tech service number 3266196. You pay Rs. 1027 on other account to get your card activated.

The customer care is too poor to understand that the issue was with uploading the address proof. They cant even understand there is a problem in uploading a wrong address proof by agent and never linked me with him or their technical team.

All calls to them end with an elusive call back from the Technical team which never happened. I never feel this will be resolved as well.

Dear Sir
                    This is in context of VAS which has been activated on MTS data card no. [protected] without my confirmation or any information for which amount has been charged in Current Feb''16 bill & upcoming Mar''16 also.
                    As per Mr. Himanshu (Sr. Executive MTS Customer care) these services activates automatically by clicking on to the pop up links which comes on normal websites Paid Services activated without any information.
                    For confirmation MTS did Not mail nor msg came that following services has been activated. I just normally inquired about why my billing amount is more than they informed about these services.
                    Otherwise MTS fool customers by charging for services without getting any confirmation or information from their side.
                    For unpaid bill or new offers MTS do mail or msg but for charging for services which customer has not activated MTS do not required any confirmation or send information to customers.
                    These services are being charged in my Feb''16 bill and upcoming Mar''16 bill also.
                    Below are the services name, date/time of activation & amount charged
                    Top games 15/02/16 @6:33 - 3Rs./day
                    Beauty videos 14/02/16 @7:19 - 15Rs.
                    Glamorious videos media club event 13/02/16 @6:48 - 49Rs.
                    Appy Shoppie event snova vits 13/02/16 @ 6:48 - 49Rs.
                    Though these services has been deactivated now thru request no.4789198
                    Now I Request you to kindly cancel this VAS amount from my Feb''16 & Mar''16 billing amount, as these services are not been requested by me nor MTS has confirmed or informed for the same and Now MTS is refusing to cancel this amount.

Re: MTS LEGAL REMINDER LETTER

Preety Kumari
                      7:13 PM (18 minutes ago)

to Adv
                      Mr. R.K./ MTS

Do ur job properly not blindly...otherwise, I will send u legal notice for harassing me for such a long time.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Preety Kumari wrote:
                      Re: CONFIRMATION FOR WAIVER

Preety Kumari

Feb 4

to MTS

I have cleared the total bill amount as on 20th December'15. As per the conversation with mts collection dept, the connection was supposed to be stopped on the same day. I have the call records. I[censored] want i can send u that also. I haven't used ur service after that day. U can check. But services have been permanently de-activated from 25-JAN-16.

So, u r too slow that u have taken more than one-month time just to de-activate the service. then it's not my problem. I am not going to pay even a single rupee anymore.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 1:51 PM, MTS Customer Care wrote:
                      Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to MTS.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

You have expressed your concern in the email dated Wed, 03rd February '2016 regarding postpaid MTSnumber [protected] about account status, we would like to inform you that your account services have been permanently de-activated with effect from 25-JAN-16.

However, there is an outstanding bill amount of 807/-. We request you to kindly clear the same.

If you require further assistance please do get back to us. We would be glad to assist you.

Thanking you,
                      Preety Sharma
                      MTS Customer Care
                      SelfCare ImgMTS My Account - Your account on your fingertips!
                      Online Bill payment
                      Check your prepaid balance and postpaid bill amount
                      Last 5 Recharge History
                      Register your query/complaint and track same
                      Last 6 months bills & much more is click away
                      Just logon to www.selfcare.mtsindia.in and register yourself for ‘My Account’
                      The reference number for this e-mail is 1054241.

From: pgrr.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 02:13 PM
                      To: [protected]@MTSIndia.in;
                      Cc:
                      Subject: Fwd: CONFIRMATION FOR WAIVER

Today I got another mail regarding bill payment of amount Rs 807/-

R U PEOPLE MAD OR SOMETHING...

STOP SENDING THESE NONSENSE MAILS...

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                      From: Preety Kumari
                      Date: Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 5:04 PM
                      Subject: Re: CONFIRMATION FOR WAIVER
                      To: MTS INDIA

Hello Ma'am,

As per our telephonic conversation on 20th december'15, you have told me to pay this amount of Rs 945/- Then data card will be deactivated & service will be disconnected permanently.
                      I have paid this amount on the same day. but still yesterday i got an sms from MTS saying that bill of Rs 310 /- is still unpaid, kindly pay immediately...

MDN-[protected]
                      A/C-[protected]

So, please don't send this type of messages or mail...kindly disconnect the data card as soon as possible...

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 1:10 PM, MTS INDIA wrote:

Subject: LEGAL REMINDER LETTER

MDN NO : [protected]

RELATIONSHIP ID : [protected]

Dear Customer

We write to you on behalf of Sistema ShyamTeleServices Limited [SSTL] offering voice and data services under “MTS” brand.

This is in furtherance of our continuous efforts to persuade you to clear the outstanding dues for your subscription [protected] bearing MDN No. [protected]. It is reiterated that the total outstanding amount towards usage as on date in your account is Rs 807/- (Rupees).

You have been our valued customer and it was a pleasure serving you on our network. we would like to restore our association once again by way of this communication.

We would again request you to kindly make the payment of the aforesaid outstanding amount within four days of the receipt of this letter.

In case of any clarification, we would request you to contact Advocate R.K SINGH on [protected] for any amicable resolution and clearance of dues accrued on your account.

Please treat this as a final intimation from SSTL; lest it is compelled to e initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for recovery of outstanding dues..In case you have already made the requisite payment, please provide us copy of the receipt of any supporting documents, and ignore the contents thereof.

Yours faithfully

Data Card Activated –[protected]
                        Ist Time Connected through Net –[protected] at 10:30 PM
                        Complaint Registered[protected] at 11:36 PM
                        Complaint No FEB/7388

After all efforts. Card was activated but internet is not working. I have asked help from customer care and do some troubleshoot but nothing benefits.

Even some time Google open thereafter showing unable to view this page.

I have done this practice on[protected] from 10:30 PM to 12:00 and even I have called to support No –[protected] about 20 times but no resolution is provided to me. Every time they asked for reset the button of Data Card but nothing useful status. Suddenly opening the Home page and if I tried to open Google then showing “error Page “.

For that i have registered complaint .please send engineer to check at my home or if not possible then process for refund without any further escalation.

As per my understanding, there is some Network Issues- please process for refund without harassing me further as per your policy, there should not be more than 15 days and not exceeded 1 GB.

In any cases, if both above clauses, I declare it, will not be defaulter for any way.

Now on[protected] – I had got reply from “Tarun Joshi MTS Customer Care “ as below

Further as per your compliant id FEB/7388 there is no issue with connectivity, hence we cannot refund the cost of data card as no issue is caused from our side.

I would like to know, as per TAT registered complaint – 15 days then if my complain is not resolved within stipulated time frame (Activate on[protected] to until resolved date) then why company will not bear and refund my money.

I don’t want money, Just

SEND ONE MTS Engineers to get it fixed, if it is not fixed due to any reason then processed for refund as I had bought this MTS card after verification with Customer Care at least 7 days.

At My Ashish (from Customer Care) – Forcibly closed my Cases – FEB/7551 telling me that my issues is resolved and there is no issues. I have requesting him not to close this complaint. But that guy closed it without customer consent.

Again New complain is registered – FEB/7551 with tat by 02-March-2016.
                        It is the policy of MTS to lapse the service period so that customer could not be refunded or not serviced. Just like a man cheating with Piza delivery boy for not delivering within time frame.

Arvind Kumar
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased a MTS connection MTS M Blaze with Post Paid Plan 599.

Since the date of activation, No 3G speed is provided. The max download speed is about 0.2 - 0.4Mbps.
                          I have given a complaint on the same in Jan month and they told me that they will resolve it within a week.
                          Since the issue is not resolved, I have raised another complaint. As per this complaint. They said to me that "As you are in the area of low network usage, it is not possible to have a higher speed and we will be updating the data network at some point of time". I don’t understand if the number o[censored]sers increased and they did not have enough support and bandwidth why did they sell so many devices.
                          I asked them to provide another feasible solution otherwise I am not interested in continuing with their service.
                          I would like a refund if they are not planning to upgrade their service since I have chosen MTS for a high speed data network.

I have Post Paid Plan (5GB Day + 5GB Night) 599/-only but they charged me Rs 404 extra amount in the monthly bill and telling that it is roaming charge, I could not understand that in Hardwar only how they charged for roaming even Hardwar is coming in their specific areas.
                          Very Disappointed with MTS DATACARD Services.
                          This is cheating to the customer.

Conclusion :-
                          1 – Suffering from the low speed,
                          2 – Suffering from high amount bill, having plan for 599/- bill sent to me 1148/-
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello! Sir and ma'am, my name is narottam and I have used the mts data card before 1 year ago for around 2-3 months whose bill has been paid and and services has been broken down and my data card no is [protected].
                            Initially I got the somroneelse's data card which have returned whose no is [protected], but for this no I am getting very thereating call from the complany but it's not my data card they have mismanaged the information of 2 accounts and I get the calls of someonelse's dues on this no even I have deactivated my account. This is so bothering, I request u to sought out this issue as soon as possible.
                            Thanku !
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I took an MTS connection with no MDN [protected] during AUgust 2015 trusting on the advertisement made by the company by paying Rs 999/-.But to my utter dismay I couldnot avail the services not even a single minute as there was no range for using the device.The same was reported several times through their customer care services, but there was no use, instead I lost huge phone charges by way of holding the telephone for longer durations .Without addressing the service problems they started sending bills unwantedly and they finally sent an advocate notice to remit Rs1332/-.I paid the amount through netbanking on[protected]. This is a fraud company and they are threatening the consumers by engaging an advocate who is playing. to their wills ans fans.
                              I request the forum to kindly intervene in this issue and actions may be initiated to reimburse the money.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am not a customer of MTS nor using any services from MTS. But Still I am getting messages from MTS to pay bill.
                                What a pathetic data maintenance.

Attached is the screenshot!
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought MTS data card on August 2011, due to network issue in the Data card raised complaint to MTS and the Head of MTS from Chennai Sriram and the manager Sridhar accepted to refund the money back if there is no network in my area.

So the same has been verified by their network team and SrirRam asked the corresponding team to refund the money back. I have got the money back on the same month.

The person took a letter from me saying Refund has been received.

I was getting the legal notice letter frequently, So I have contacted Sudaracholan from MTS who is currently in MTS. Informed to the person who called to me regarding leagal notice dept.

Sudaracholan confirmed its under waiver, informed the same to legal notice dept and asked them to contact him.

After 10 months again the same torturing message started flooding my message.

Please help me in this regards, even after getting my refund amount im getting these kind of messages which is hurting me a lot personally.

Rajkumar.R
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Data card number is [protected].

I want to temporarily close my dongle.
                                    But the company is refusing, earlier it has promised me.
                                    It is totally a cheat.
                                    I suggest one and all, please never choose MTS.
                                    Also speed was very nice but now spped is very very bad.
                                    Strict action should be taken against this company.

My contact no. Is [protected]
                                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am user of mts with datacard number [protected], and i feel sorry to say that MTS is not at all a good company as it does not work on its commitment.
                                      It has cheated me badly, and i am regretting that i have chosen MTS.

Strict action should be taken against this company.

My contact no.is [protected]
                                      Dec 7, 2017
                                      Feb 24, 2016
                                      Updated by amansandc
                                      Company is really very bad

Dear Fraud Team

[protected]@thinkofus.in

CCC making fools customer

As per below, I have received MTS Data Card on[protected] at my Home after repeatedly requesting to your customer care & MTS Nariyana Office Person No- [protected] may be he is understanding himself AS CEO but failed to provide me any help, instead they just told me, I will not get any help any refund.
                                        after handover me the data card, i have ensure that my connection will be activated with in 24 hours but 6 days passed ( 144 Hours) but no body can activated this connection.

I am sorry to say neither your customer care nor any is willing to help customer as customer is suffering lots of issues, customer may be forced to file Legal case & consumer forum against MTS Company.

MY MTS Data Card No- [protected]
                                        document handover- Adhar card & Voter Id Card

MTS Person ( delivery boys) - [protected]

please help me to get the connection activated otherwise please refund any way.

will file legal case today.

Warm Regards