[Resolved]  Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai — Water Bill dispute / deducted but not reflecting

I have made online payment for MCGM water bills via official website https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in/aqua/CitizenHome.html on 04/02/2021, through SBI EPAY. Once the payment was completed, it was directed to another web page with error message "Sorry, unable to process your request. Please contact the administrator or try again later"

However, the payment has been debited from my account and the MCGM water bills are still showing outstanding.

My CCN is RNT5991001 AND BILL NO 2021HEW0656035.
I have also attached online transaction
Water Bill dispute / deducted but not reflecting
Feb 11, 2021
I just sent a complaint over here and next day the Consumer Complaint forum sent the request and now it is reflecting
Feb 10, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Thanks to the support team, the Bill is reflecting as paid.Thanks A lot
I was paying MCGM water bill of amount rs 4, 655/- on https://aquaptax.mcgm.gov.in through payment gateway SBIepay and then had used my UPI id
The amount of Rs 4655 got deducted and post that I got an internal server error. The receipt is not generated and the bill is still shown as unpaid.
Kindly check from your end and pay that bill or reverse the amount.
Date of the incident: 17/02/2021
Water consumer number: [protected]@0560368
We have made payment water bill number KEU6691001 on 18.02.2021, Amount has been deducted from account but we have not received any acknowledge related payment receipt.

Prashanta Shetty