Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3699)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

jayanthi_r
"[protected]" is my order id. I've placed a return request, and it was supposed to be picked up on 28th june 2016, they didn't even try to reach me also and they are making the status as"return pick up failed" without any reason and without trying to call me. I've raised this for 3 times. But no response. Even the pick up boy won't lift the call post-lunch timings. He will tell he will reach by the end of the day, but he won't pick up the call later. I've complained to myntra about this uncountable times. They are not taking any necessary action. I don't know what i can do with this?

[Jul 15, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manojmakwana
    Order no :[protected], i ordered on july 3... The order as been shipped on 09 th july... The delivery date is 11th july but today its 15th still i didn't get my product i m disappointed to myntra two time recived the msg your product out for delivery but right now 15 july not received the my order. Plese give me the date which date you delivered the product.

Please help me.

kaminisridhar143
      . I have a returned the 5 items back to myntra on july 9th 2016. I have received the money only for for 4 items on july 9th 2016 to my bank account.. But still one item money is not refunded to my bank account. The return number is 14955848. Item name is hrx by hrithik roashan navy casual shirt. Amount fare is 755.57/-rs. When i am contacted the customer care they are not responding. So please refund my money to my bank account. My number is [protected].

Myntra.com — Payment not received

Jyothi Guna
        Its been quite some time, that my payments are not received even though things have been returned.
        My order...

Myntra.com — Not yet received Refund

Ravindra Pashte
        I have cancelled the product on 12th July, but refund is not yet received.

Please check below order details
        Complaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — Sunglass issue

Vamsikrishna2196
        I placed my order on 3 july. u still didnt made my product even shipped... u postponed my oder delivery date from 9 july to...
        Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Myntra.com — Delayed delivery, refusal to cancel.

Rohan471
        I had placed an order on myntra for chino shorts on 7th of july and had already paid for them online. the estimated time of...

Abhishekkumar2510
        I had placed a return dated 5th july, now 10 days have past but no sign of delivery yet .It was mentioned that the order will be delivered by 13th july.
        I understand that there are many orders placed at the same time, it takes time to deliver, but I think 8 days were long enough to deliver the product .
        Please go through the case.

Siva_k
          I have placed order in mytra.com in the latest sale days. on july 02 2016, i have placed the order for an amount of 1600 inr. i have paid the money upfront. myntra told me the product would be delivered by jul 11 2016 and have me the tracking id. i have been tracking the product all along since then. on jul 11 2016 the product reached my city, but on 15 jul 2016 they cancelled my order saying they can not deliver product to my address. this is highly irresponsible behavior on their part, their parant company flipakrt has delivered so many orders to the same address. myntra is cheating people with fake orders, even though they do not have sufficient products to sell.

Myntra customer service said, they could not do anything about the order as it has already been cancelled. They can not deliver the order come what may.

nilanjana singh
            Hi I did a return request.ur courier guys is already picked d product.but I got a mail d picked up failed.return request no is 1518711.courier guy name is Rajesh saroj.[protected]

ratnesh_k
              I placed an order on myntra and i got a mail that order has been placed successfully and also got an mail that expected delivery is 6th july, but on 6th july they did not deliver that product, and when asked customcare about it he told the it will be deliver after one week.
              I waited till 13 july but they did not deliver that product, on 14th july they cancelled my order and send me mail that it has been out of stock.

Ratnesh

[Jul 14, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Automatically cancelled order

Pnkjmhjn
                I have ordered some clothes online but they automatically cancelled my orders & right now they r saying its our mistake but...
                Complaint category Online Shopping

nidhi vipin
                I have order a biba kurti and ordered deliverd dated 8th july 2016. But i didnot like the kurti and its fitting. So, i placed the request for the return. The return no is 15065395 of rs 945/. Your agent come and pick after checking.
                But after 2 day he came to return it again by saying that its not acceptable as its is used one. If it so i also received the used product in same way and if it is than why he take it after checking and why not he return it at instance or on the day

. So i requested you to give me the approval and return ur product and refund my money back
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-14 16:11:20
                Refund the money of Rs 844 and take back their product

[Jul 13, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

38anup
                  I have ordered 3 products out of which i have received one product which i have not ordered. my order id is[protected]. i have already send the all required information to you. but still apart from apology mail i have not received any communication when i will get my product. is myntra care for their customer.? do you guys follow any standard or timeline. sorry to say but very pathetic service

Now I got the message from MYNTRA with Incident: #[protected] that they are taking return my product and will send the money back in my account.
                  I just want my product back not money. I will not accept any return policy as I need my product back.
                  I got an email from myntra stating that, they will not exchange my product at my location, earlier they were saying that they dont have exchange policy at all. Now they are saying they have the policy but not applicable for my location.
                  They are making fool to their customer. Still I have sent a mail to them stating to provide all pin code under which they can provide exchange of the product.

Worst experience with any e commerce company. I will not recommend myntra to anyone.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — I have not received the order yet.

shivammishra3011
                    I was very happy with your delivery policy but now i must say it is very bad . my product is not shipped till today . i m...

mustafiamitmohan
                    Purchase with e-retail site "myntra.com" i have been cheated in daylight!!
                    Had purchased 2 caps for the summer 2016, biggest mistake yet in choosing buying site/portal. 24th of june starting, i am still waiting to hear from anyone in myntra. a cod purchase of 1738 rupees was done on the afore mentioned date.
                    Re-shipped the caps [ return id: 14574768 & 14574772 ]

I had to invest personal time efforts in shipping them back. shared receipts for courier. and then my bank a/c info's for neft.
                    They have been playing around the refund once as cashback. why do that??

Two caps purchase via
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-19 09:35:53
                    The company people contacted me and resolved all issues!

Esther Lalrinzuali
                      The workers in aizawl, mizoram are extremely bad. They are not polite and difficult to talk with them. There is a middle-age worker that do not respect customers. I have to wait for so long since they could not find my package and when i ask them about it, he started saying its my fault since i did not take the parcel the day earlier. And just for that he started talking to me rudely and did not even want to give me my money change and i have to search the exact amount of money to give him. I am extremely angry about this. Such a disrespectful shopkeeper!

[Jul 12, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhilash roy
                        I got the order on sunday 10 july and wear the shoe for first time and as soon as i started walking its uper material came out.
                        When i called up at customer care they told me that it would be exchanged therefore i send them some pics of shoes and i got to know that the shoe is out of stock with them.
                        I need replacement as soon as possible.

Abhilash roy
                        Order no.-...9604

Dillip14
                          I have returned a product named Antony Morato slim jeans to myntra of order[protected] but they are not accepting it and excusing that its a used product . But I did not used it at all ...this is not first time which happen to me its second time..they always cheating people by excusing " just give us 2 days we will resolve this issue" but later they say that they can not accept it ..that means you have to keep that item ...

Shaina88488
                            I wanted to return a pair of jeans which I ordered from myntra few days back...
                            But they are not showing the product anywhere in the orders... They are not at all showing any return options.
                            So I am unable to return it.
                            They don't accept the product bar code $
                            Customer service doesn't pay any attention to the problem and take no measures to resolve the problem .
                            I want to return the order at all costs

[Jul 11, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have returned my product to myntra but they have not refunded my money

Recently Discussed

Exchange22
                              Unfair Trading
                              (1 hours 24 minutes ago)
                              Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                              exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                              (2 hours 55 minutes ago)
                              Driving License
                              licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong