Myntra.com Customer Care
Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

Myntra.com Customer Care

Vector E Commerce Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Returns Processing Facility
Survey Numbers 231, 232 & 233, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli Village Anugondanahalli Hobli, Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru 560067

Bengaluru Office
Myntra, Maruthi Chamber Annex Building, Rupena Agrahara, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560068

Bad

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Myntra.com related photos (3699)

Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

barnatee
Dear sirs, i ordered two set of series, package-i (Ligalz white & maroon crepe floral print
Aree amount of rs.999=50) and package-ii (Vaamse white & pink georgette printed saree amounting to rs.577=50) =rs.1577.00 concession rs.346.340 total rs.1230.60 through on line but deduction was made rs.1577.00 in place of rs.1230.60.
At once i cancelled the order. No.[protected] st.15.04.2016.
Meanwhile, no refund of rs.1577.00 has yet been made.
No saree has been provided to me.
I don't believe this manner of treatment.
Once again, i request you to do needful for refund of rs.1577.00.
The bank statement does say the same.
Hoping your action,

Bonafied customer
Krishna biswas
Mob. [protected]/[protected]

[Jun 08, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aakaaash
    I have ordered one belt & one denim from myntra. When iIreceived the package it was mentioned on it that it has both the products. But later when I opened that package it had only denim. No belt was there.
    I have complained in their customer care department & after 3 days they replied on mail that they have delivered both the products & canceled my request. Don't know what to do now.

Akash Arora.

ambiparmar
      The Myntra.com have deactivated my account from more than 3 weeks without informing me about the same.
      They have declined my return request as well although I have returned the product to their employee.

I currently have more than 2000 INR in my myntra wallet as cashback which I am unable to access thus company is holding my money.

They have not sent any mail about the deactivation of my account or why they have done so. Even after lodging the complaint for the same with their customer executive, they have not activated my account.

Kuldeep Gadiya
        I bought the product in january..
        The slippers looked good...
        I own 8 to 10 sets and buy products i like.
        Started using the product 15 to 18 dqys back.
        The black layer is removing in patches making the slipper look old and miserable.
        Kindly check the product quality and specify product warranty and guarantee at the time of.purchase
        Dont fool the customers using big lines and advertisements.
        Pathetic
        U can easily fool customers in india bcoz their is no law against cos like u.

pujam35
          Where is my product? Ap lg ko 1 baar me nhi smajh aata h.. Mera order mujh tk pauchega v nhi... Agr products nhi bhejna h to... Mera rs refund kr de... Plz... I request u.. Mai complain krte krte pareshan ho gyi hu... Ap lg koi response h ya nhi... Why my product delay... Nhi dena h to plz.. My refund my rs... Agr aise hi ap lg kaam krte rhe n to 1 din koi shopping nhi krega myntra se... Nd ab dubara kvi v bhul k v tha se shopping nhi krungi... Apka service bht khrab h. Ab mera product nhi mila mujhe yo mai high court me complain krungi... Ok... Thats it

[Jun 06, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

nitich verma
            I have order for a bag on 29/05/2016 and got on 31/05/2016 but get wrong item then i return the bag on next day but till now i did not get my money back

I did cash payment through my debit card, i was opting for cash on delivery but did not, it was my first online purchase and does not feel good to get a bad response from such a reputed company.
            I am not sure that i would purchase again from the company..

[Jun 05, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

khekachophy
              On 29/5/16 i placed an order for two shirts and it has not been yet delivered. I received a message saying it has been delivered and would get it by 3/6/2016 but it did not call me or inform me about anything to fetch my product.
              I did cash payment through my debit, i was opting for cash on delivery but did not, it was my first online purchase and does not feel good to get a bad response from such a reputed company.
              I am not sure that i would purchase again from the company.

[Jun 03, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinit Rahmi
                I have purchased a jack & jones, olive green marco slim fit trousers code 1246319 vide order no.[protected] worth rs. 1527.37, the product delivered to me was a defective one as it got torned with the slightest stretch, the product was probably a used or "b" product. I am uploading the pictures of the trousers for your reference. I am a regular customer of myntra.com, a selling this kind of products definetely spoils the goodwill the company have maintained so far. It would be higly appreciable if i got my money back because its quite a big sum to pay for a torned piece of cloth.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-04 10:32:50
                Called by Myntra executive and the product was sent for quality testing.

sanchitaB
                  its the first time i am buing something from myntra and i gone through bad experience, i receive sms from mytra regarding the sales/delivery person detail .
                  i tryed to contact him and he seems ignorant and give me another person number to contact, this fellow is told me its someone else duty and he will not deliver the product and neither he give me that person no.

and continously i am getting sms for unsucessfull delivery, where as no one contacting me for this.so i am so disappointed because other online dealer provide the product proper on time in the same address.please trained ur salesman also.
                  HOrrible.

order no.[protected]

bye
                  sanchita banerjee

[Jun 02, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anindita Ghosh19MAY
                    Dear sir madam/,
                    This is a complaint regarding myntra.
                    I had placed an order for purple feather black pencil skirt on 18th may from myntra.com (Order #[protected]. The product was delivered to me on 23rd may but without barcode or tag (Which i realised during refusal). Upon receiving the product i tried on the product the same day and i found it was too small. I raised an exchange request for a higher size immediately. I put back the skirt into the same package just the way it was originally packed using the same myntra covers. The new order no.[protected] was created on 23rd may for the exchange item.
                    However the exchange was refused on 27th may on grounds of missing barcode and tag. I had contacted customer care and shared images of the product & packaging inspite of that myntra has been refusing the exchange/refund stating without bar-code they will not be able to re-stock product.
                    Why should i be penalised for myntra's negligence?
                    Please help
                    Thanks & regards,
                    Anindita upadhyay.

[Jun 01, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Hdfc cashback in myntra not received

Ns7000
                      Hi cc team,

I made a purchase in myntra and i was promised 15% cashback on hdfc card. My initial order amount...
                      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Myntra.com — Disappointed myntra shopper [Resolved]

gowtham7000
                      Hi cc team,

This is a story of a young online shopper who is cheated by myntra.

I made an order...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Myntra.com — Not able to create return request

Kranti Khilari
                      I have two issues:
                      1. i am not able to create request for return of one of the items of my recent orders. as per the...
                      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Sidhur
                      Dear sir
                      I have brought 2 duke polo tshirt from myntra.com. I have received the order and i found that the two tshirts are not fit for me.they are too small. So i requested for return but they did not come even after the pick up date. Then I called myntra and they told that they will a range for a pick up but they didn't come. So after calling for 3 or 4 they came and took off the product. Now it has been 6 days since my product was picked up. Now my T-shirt has gone and my money is gone. They didn't refund my money. So please refund my money as soon as possible. I have given the order number in my previous complaint. Kindly regard this.

[May 24, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Treesa
                        I want to complaint against the Myntra delivery person named as Sundresh.T against his his rude behaviour when i requested to deliver my product at a particular time. The delivery centre manager named as chandru assured me that by 2:30 i will get delivery but when i contacted the delivery person at 2:25 then the delivery boy Sundresh .T talked to me very rudely and shouted on me as well.I have complaint against his behaviour to customer care as well.but haven't heard any thing till now

[May 23, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rupali Katakdhond
                          I have ordered pink tunic and white dress o[censored] & f brand return request is created pink tunic was returned and white dress has not yet picked up from 10 days customer executive told return will be done but not yet return has been created being 15 days additional to that my pink tunic is failed quality taste giving a bull reason that aroma is coming from cloth my money has been wasted myntra service is of cheapest quality i request all dont buy anything from myntra

[May 20, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

supriya rameshgowda
                            I hd ordered a top on 6th may 2016 through google online and received da product on 13th may. The top whc i hd ordered dint fit me so i tried to return it. I followed da instructions and if i go to my orders it shows no orders no returns. Am fed up with dis. Even i ve called customer care number even it says da same thing and i don't know wat to do. My order number is[protected]... Plz help me to return my product

[May 19, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — No product is available. On pin 180001

Hi I am avril I wanted to order a nike black prime hype basketball shoe but their is no shipping available to it then I check other product and they were also not available plz fix this problem
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Sidhur
                              I have ordered a pack of 2 polo tshirt from myntra on 21 april 2016 and was delivered on 27 april 2016. But the size was not right. The order number is[protected]. So i registered a return on myntra but they did no come for pick up even after the pick up date, 8 may 2016. So i called myntra and i said this matter and they said that they will arrange a pick up within 2-3 days but there was no response from them and they did not come for a pickup. So i called them 2 or 3 times after this and they said the same thing but they did not come. Now the return date is going to end. Now i have lost my trust in myntra. So now i ask you to come to my address a pick up my item and refund it

[May 17, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myntra.com — Shoe

I purches shoes from mynra .com but shoes is unfit or no returun by company

Myntra.com — Clothes

Nowadays I am unhappy with self ship service. And I am not going to perchase anything. My schedule is very hectic and I have no time for self ship . I don't know why this service has been stopped.

Myntra.com — 10% Cashback on BBD sale

I want to know whether there is a 10% Cashback when I use my ING debit card. I saw a add and bought stuff worth 7000. So I want to know this straight.

Myntra.com — Color fades

I bought a USPA shorts and its colour started fading and the quality of the cloth was also not upto the mark.

Myntra.com — Cancellation of product from mynta

As i ordered tote bags and latter recieved mail as of cancellation of product. So where is my returned amount sent in bank or myntra account? please answer me

Myntra.com — Problem with delivery boy

Delivery boy lied that he will get some change and left without clue without delivering the order

Myntra.com — been waiting for more than an hour

When will I get to shop? It's been more than an hour since they've been promising me this, "please wait. Your shopping will begin shortly". Utterly disappointed. Myntra, u just can't handle it.

cancel my order

Cancel my order my order number is 18848648

Myntra.com — Trouser worth rs 2999 lost by myntra when sent for product return

Mukul tyagi 111
                                On 2nd may i purchased using myntra.com online shopping 4 items, these 4 items clothing t shirts and trousers
                                Since...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Online Shopping

Myntra.com — Online shopping returning the jeans

dmpl
                                I ordered the roadster blue skinny fit jeans worth rs.576 from myntra.com My order no. was[protected]. it reached...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Online Shopping