Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Myntra.com

Having problems with Myntra.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myntra.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myntra.com

Myntra.com Website

Myntra.com Head Office Address

Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Myntra.com Phone Numbers

+91 80 4354 1999

Myntra.com reviews & complaints page 366

This is with regards to the puma track pants ordered through your app on 17th august n delivered on 20th aug 17. I have paid rs 1545 for the order but it has tore apart in just a month after delivery n as per myntra return policy i cannot return the product after 30 days.
But in this case it is to inform you that the product ordered is a well known brand n has been found defective within a month's use.
So you are therefore requested to take up the matter n get the product exchanged or return as early as possible. I have been using myntra products for over 3-4 years now but such a situation has not been faced yet.
Kindly get the matter resolved so that the faith i have in your products will stay intact.

Neeru meena
Mail id - sneh1. [protected]@gmail.com
Ph no.[protected]
Neeru meena
Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order dated 20/09/17, but i have not received it till now as the expected date for order was 28/09/17. The delivery arrived at delivery center gurugram (Grm)-dc on 25/07/17 at 6:33 pm. Does it take more than 3 days to deliver within gurugram? Last evening i have received an sms from myntra that the product will be delivered by 3/10/17. If you can't deliver the product today i. E on 29/9/17 by 6:00 pm, then i want my money...

This is in regard with product no.[protected].
    We are delieverd with different product and further the product is not up to mark. We have requested for return, return no. :[protected]. The pickup person came today. He checked the shoes and then said that you ordered casual shoes and it is not casual.
    This was what the complaint was about. Further, he argued and told us to ask the company to send them a mail regarding this. This is the first time we are encountering such problem. We are your regular customers. This is totally unsatisfactory.
    We request you to see into this problem and complete the return process.
    Jasmehak kaur
    Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed order in myntra on 20th of September. Delivery guy called me on 24th evening and requesting me to come 8km far from home to collect order or he will be back. He went back. They reflected in website that customer phone was not reachable. This was false and fake status shown by them. On 27th I talked to myntra customer care and supervisor. They assured me that product will be deliverd as per due date buy today (27th September) they canceld the order by own.
      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a formal trouser from myntra.com. My mom received the product at home and when i came home, i opened the package and checked it, the color of the trouser was different from the one seen in the product photo on myntra.com. I even ordered the size which i use regularly but the same size became too large for me. So, i thought of returning the product to myntra.com. So, i went to their website and selected the "return order" option and did all the formalities and in return payment option i choose, "phonepe" as the option. After selecting that, it directs me to a new page where it keeps loading for hours and nothing happens. As i'm unable to return the order, i have no choice left with exchanging the order.
        Kindly help.
        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My order id is[protected]-6645203 .I have ordered on 2 nd Spetember .After the delivery deadline they are not listening .They are not refunding my money nor giving my product.they are actual frauds.
        kindly see into this matter

Tommrow i recvied order in evng my order number is (Order no. :[protected]-0265703) in dis order 2 item 1st mast harbour shirt and modo rapido white casaul shoes shoes box is totaly broken i recvied and shoes i recvied its used i order recvied today ur dilevry boy come and check product he said its used and i say that i recvied used product he said plz take approavl i have no approval so i cant pick ur product so plz gave me approval kidnly
          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding Order Number:[protected]-6785203.
          I did not get full refund.
          I paid 1027.83, but got 837 only.

Best regards,
          Rakesh Kumar
          +[protected]

Respected sir/mam,

I ordered invictus men black leather sandals (Order no.[protected]-4310801) but i returned them because i don't like them (Return id no.[protected]. Item had been picked up by myntra executive i. E rajesh bhadana (Mob no. [protected]) on 26/09/17 after proper check up of the item but in the evening i got the message that "item has been put on hold as it did not pass quality check process". This is very...

Sir/ma'am
            I have returned my order on 12 august. Even after such a long period of time i have not got my refund back. I have send so many emails, i contacted my bank also but no amount is credited. I tried customer care service but i am not getting any solution. It's highly disappointing that a reputed company like myntra is taking such a long time in making refund
            I expect my refund as soon as possible.
            Please revert and take action
            Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was received an message from myntra that my order no.[protected]-5600101 will be delievered to me on 25/09/2017. The courier boy (Mobile no.[protected]) told me that he will delievered the same at around 5 p. M.in evening on 25/09/2017. He said that i will call when i was at your address. I said ok. That guy didnt even came to my office and when i called him at 6 p. M. He was saying that i was there at your office at 5p. M. (Where he has to delievered my product) and he was saying to me that you didnt even come down. I said but you didn't even called me than how should i came to know that you are at my office and also i didn't mention in address that i will collect my order outside the office. Than i told him that its ok get my order tomorrow. Now at around 4p. M. On 26/09/2017 i called him and in one side he was saying that there is no other order in your area so he will not come today and on another side he was saying that as i was not able to accept the order on 25/09/2017 so the product got back to myntra office and it is only possible to delievered it on 27/09/2017. Now dear sir please you tell me is that a way to response. Means the courirer man thinks that the customers are stupid and they are very smart. Please look into this matter and help me with that issue.
              Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1) The option of changing the address after the payment I done does not work. Every address even in NCR is shown as not serviceable.
                2) The customer care phone number doesn't not redirect you to any service executive. It is only recorded messages on how to use the site and app.
                3) The reply to your Complaints through email are useless. They don't give you the solution. Instead they state your problem again.
                4) The products are shipped inspire of complaints about the delivery details.
                5) The refund for the delivery charge is not given even if you put in the complaint before the product is dispatched and specifically ask them to change the delivery details.
                Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Placed an order for adidas, recieved in a pathetic package in non adidas box, chinese made
                  From top both shoes looks like right leg shoe
                  Raised complaint on the same got reply after 7 days that they have done pre quality check and cannot be exchanged or returned
                  I have even mentioned that they can send someone to have a look

The cc executive even mentioned that most of their product comes from china

Great, i had placed and recieved over 15 products and all within returnable time and i'm returning all of them including the gifts i had sent to family members

This is heights of arrogance
                  Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi i have ordered a product Men gold toned dail watch 1712YM03 of Rs 1995 and that was card payment, Order no:[protected]-2961501.But due to some issue i have cancelled the product, but i have not recieved the Payment in my account yet.Please help me out
                  I selected payment method debit card
                  My money 2, 304 rupees was deducted from my bank account but no order was placed.
                  I have rescheduled my delivery for the next day but the delivery boy didnt delivered my product. I have called him numerous time. He kept on telling after 1hour . But atlast when i told him why u didnt delivered, he lied to me saying that he came but didnt got in touch with me but i havent got any cl frm him
                  Few days back I can buy things by cash on delivery now I can't buy. It shows cash on delivery is not available at your pin code 782460 please fix it guys I need to buy lots of thing by COD 🙏

I have ordered for a jeans of size 32 and they sent me one of 30. (May be because that size 32 is not available in warehouse). And in turn, they say that they have sent the right product only to me while i call on customer service. They might have had technical glitches in their systems and they don't accept it. They're providing wrong information to customers and trying to fool us....
                    I placed an order for corelle bowls and after receiving the package, found out that 6 bowls were broken. I told the delivery person that I don't want to accept the items, but he asked me to file for return/exchange request as the courier service is not responsible for checking whether the packages are broken or not.

I did file for exchange requests and mentioned the reason for it. Now the courier service wants an email from...
                    I ordered this product https://www.myntra.com/dresses/aks/aks-women-mustard-yellow-printed-maxi-dress/1798104/buy worth rs 1019 at 40% discount now what i find that this same product is also available at rs 679 at 60% https://www.myntra.com/dresses/aks/aks-women-mustard-yellow-printed-maxi-dress/2095469/buy... this is cheating i want refund of price difference....

I was very excited when the delivery person give me my product but when i opened it i was shoked that the product which the model was wearing was way different from what i got iam very dissatisfied and i want u to take some action because i am feeling cheated
                    But when i complaint they r saying to return the product but the point is they r cheating customers badly the shirts that model wears is to attractive and the actual product is very full and dead
                    Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have returned my orner with the return no.[protected] And i have not recieved the amount yet it's been 2 weeks since i initiated the return. Kindly refun my money soon.

People at myntra say that they had processed my three refunds on 10/7/17 and one on 27/7/17. They have provided me the transaction reference numbers but my bank is not able to trace the refunds through them. I have made multiple calls to myntra as well as to my bank helpline number but the amount worth more than rupes 4000 has not been received yet. Today it is 18/9/17 and it has been more than 2 months and i need my money back. I used to think highly of myntra before this incident and my trust in myntra has shattered after this event.
                      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I bought a dress and it is not fit to me so I wanted to return it but since 4 day the guys comes for pickup and tell me different excuses over phone and not pick the product I am very much unhappy with this service so please do something I want my money back after return the product or else buy a new one.
                      My order o[censored]&f white crepe dress is not delivered yet i want it today itself... It was supposed to be delivered on today but not came yet.
                      Order no.[protected]-663600I spoke to a person he didn't give the number of any else person from the company ...

Hello
                        I have registered a request of return of shoes because those are already used.
                        I didn't order used shoes. I want to return that.
                        Their agent already made 3 days delay in picking the shoes and now myntra's new agent refused to take that by saying the product is used one... I can't receive that..
                        He put my return on hold... And gave customer care number for further enquiry
                        ... When i called on those numbers they do not exist.

What should i do now?

Hi all,

I have ordered 3 kurtis frm myntra and after a long delay approx after 10 days (Crossing the timeline limit) i got the package with incorrect product. And now when i am chasing them to pick up the order they are not really helpful. They are not initiating any email to the courier partners for the pick up inspite of chasing them badly. I am really frustated and want to take some legal action against myntra for mentally harassing the customer with their mistake.
                          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 6 products from myntra on 11th september by online payment.
                            There was 2 roadster t-shirts, one harvard men blue fit mid rise jeans, one women blue anarkali, one black anarkali and one orange top. On 15th sep i got a called that my pin code is wrong so we will deliver later. Then in evening i got a call ur delivery has come. As i have given my office address so it close around 6.30p. M. And delivery came around 7.30p. M. After that i didnot get any msg that when i will get my products? Yesterday i got a mail that one of women blue anarkali product has been cancelled. Now you tell me what should i do? This is my first time that i am ordering from you. So bad service.
                            Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have wore two times my shoes and the spikes of the shoes are already broken although it is for firm ground

Refer to my order no[protected]-4888101, i got my packaged today at 3:10 pm but the delivery guy neither attended the correct place of delivery nor he was competent to get the online payment through the debit card.

He called me asked me to come to a nearby place and at the time of payment (Since order was on cod) he was not able to get the payment done through the debit card as he was not able to use the mswipe, he tried at least 7 times but nothing happened
                              Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have ordered one sneaker and got 7 sep, when i opened box, found box was already opened and product looks like used product or defected. It's really bad, should not happened this.