Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping related photos (472)

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

sunil kumar gupta
As per given specification by naaptol.com, sigmatel fxd6100 mobile handset should have sound recording, schedule fm recording and wap. But i didn, t find these features.in this regard i have given my feedback (F52688 dated 08 march 2010) to naaptol.com, but i didn't find any response.
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response May 21, 2010
Dear Customer,

Would request you to kindly provide us with your order number or mobile number so that we can help you effectively on your complaint.

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. [protected]

SIGMATEL FXD 6100 — to start mobile

dear sir, madam
i have china mobile when i buy it that time it have imei no.[protected]
IMEISV: 78
SO THAT MOBILE was lock by company. that after i buy new IMEI NO [protected] transaction ID [protected] then mobile handset get start but yesterday date 31/12/2009 the mobile locked by company for the resone of imei no .
so please start my mo .
I have bought sigmatel 500 handset from homeshoppe in september, but after use found thatboth the batteries survive for not more than 3 hours & the microphone is now out of order. so as the handset isin warranty sojust let me know what action are you going to take at the earliest.

thanks and regards.
sunil
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Naaptol.com — Cell phone found defective , returned back, either got back replacement for the refund [Resolved]

JAGJIT SINGH
    I lodged complaint with Naptol.com, ( Case ID 7194) I haven't got replacement nor any definite answer despite my repeated...

NITESH M VYAS
    I HAVE RECIEVED 8GB SPY PEN CAMERA ORDER NO-24699
    BUT SOME DAYS AFTER USING WITH IN 10 DAYS MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, SO I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM YOUR PRODUCTS SO I HAVE RESEND ON DATED 16/11/2009 BY BALAJI COURIER IMMIDEATELY.
    SO PLEASE REPLACE THIS PRODUCT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY ADDERESS.
    59.TRUPTI SOC,NR VALINATH CHOWK,VED ROAD,SURAT-395004,

THEN HE WAS ALLWAS SAY TO 7 WORKING DAY
      7 WORKING DAY
      SO PLEASE HELP ME
      SIR
      even i have purchased 16 gb spy pen cvamera from naaptol, within few days it was found defective . they asked me to send it back and a new piece will be sent. i did not receive the piece or the money i have spent on it.
      dear sir

THEN HE WAS ALLWAS SAY TO 7 WORKING DAY
      7 WORKING DAY
      SO PLEASE HELP ME
      SIR
      This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on [protected]@naaptol.com or [protected]@naaptol.com.

Thank you.

spy pen camera 8gb — not working

sir, my spy pen nt working after switching the indicator become bluiesh. after shooting nothing be displayed and I cnt get user manual and software CD.Plese send me the datails by post /
      e-mail [protected]@gmail.com
      name:- dharmesh s.rangwani
      city :- surat
      mo:- [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Naaptol.com / Boss Ephone 3300 — For Refund against the bad quality mobile phone [Resolved]

Mahendra Punjabi
        Respected Sir,
        I have bought a mobile phone i.e e-phone from the naaptol.com which is an online...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

anil kumar yadav
        AFTER MAKING ALL KIND OF CONTACT & WAITING OF RESHIPMENT AGAINST ORDER NO 23612 IT IS FOUND TO THAT YOU ARE LAST REQUESTED TO CASH BACK AT THE EARLIEST. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS AFFECTING BADLY FOR CUSTOMER LIKE ME NOW.

ANIL YADAV
        This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. If you are facing problem then please revert on [protected]@naaptol.com or else you can call on customer care No. [protected].

Naaptol Customer Care.
        We have purchased the touch p phone from 3 days back and the phone is not working properly.We have dialed customer care more than 50 times but no one is responding and it always tells it is busy.Even your sales team no.[protected] and other customer care no.61486148 are also not responding and cooperating.Our order no is 167771.We fail to understand this type of service from your side and kindly request you to refund back the amount.We have even mailed you regarding the complaint but there is no response from your side.
        Kindly look into the matter seriously.
        Awaiting your prompt action and reply.

Mihir Shah
        Dear sir, i urder boss633 mobile order no 147079dated 16/01.2010 i recived thison 22/01/2010then i take 1sim, 1cdma reliance card it was start on06/02/2010 and after one week it is not shoing signel tell today it is not working i have no idea to hom i can call or how i can get this product replease please tell meor call me on [protected]

thanksregards
        anil

Thank you.

deepak kalra
          Search results: 13 matching "naptol.com"

naptol.com/16GB Spy Pen (complaint)

Deffected Products
          I have ordered Two 16GB Spy pens through my mobile No [protected] on receiving the same in the month
          May I found both are deffective.I complained Hundered of times on your help line No[protected],[protected] and talked to your complaint exe.Ms Mlini,Namrita Mr Ankit,Jatin Hundered time...
          dear sir / medem
          Muje mera sye pen 16 GB pendrive with camera mil gaya hai lekin camera chalane ke instruction muje nahi maaloom hain so plz aap camera chalane ka tareeka muje meri mail id per send kar dain.
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Naaptol — Incomplete product received [Resolved]

Mahesh Kansal
            I have purchased a mobile from naaptol my order numer was 130765. But at the time of delivery i have received only mobile...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

MALA SRINIVASAN
            I am a regular buyer of online products but I ordered on Naaptol for the first time . I ordered a camera pen online for Rs 1690 and paid the amount via INterenet banking facility online . Within 24 hours I got an SMS from the Naaptol site that My order is cancelled and that they have not received my payment . I then Called my Bank ICICI bank and they informed me for online shopping min 3 working days are required for transfer, Hence I patiently waited for 3 days and again called my bank , they informed me that the amount was cleared the next day and on 29th itself the amoutn was credited into the naaptol account , after this my nighmare began . I have called the naaptol customer care at least 100 times and sent innumerable mails but there is no response from them . One of the customer care executive said I should send them my bank statement as proof . Ihave submitted the transaction ID of payment and the bank has confirmed that that is all that is required to confirm payment . this is pure harrassment . For me it is an STD call and thye make me hold the line for hours . MY time is precious to me and it is difficut to follow up.
            My order number is : 158666 on naaptol .
            I would like to warn people against buying form this website .

Dr Mala Srinivasan

Naaptol — cheap and incorrect product delivered [Resolved]

BEENA TEJWANI
              i had ordered an ephone ultra slim multimedia phone from naaptol and it was for 4999rs with shipping 200rs it was total for...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

anil kumar yadav
              under reg. no. 23612 a sigmatel fxd t99i for rs. 2999. was purchased through mail in july2009. The mobile received in defective position as several functions were not performing from the begining charger was not working. i had purchased it from the market to start the function but it was not in moode. In this way it was a bitter taste for me to get such a defective mobile. I lodge several complaints for this. I had sent back the product on the advise of customer care of naaptol on 25.10.2009 by blue dart. I had enquired several time for the item. they replied that they are sending the item next week but not sent the item till date. Now I want my cash back with interest and other expenses that i spent on this item.

Naaptol — 8gb mp4 player not working, no manual [Resolved]

ambar_sarkar
                Green apple mp3 and mp4 player advertised in mail today for rs 2099 including shipping (Cod) vide order no 145881 dated 15/01/10,...

Vijaybhatt
                While our regulatory authorities take nap, fradulent companies are mushrooming in the country as the growth of grass in monsoon.
                One such organisation is http://www.naaptol.com/ who sells the unbranded mobile handsets online.

Naaptol is selling the illegal sub-standard china made smart mobile phone handsets... They way the information is provided in their advertisement in newspapers (Hindustan times in mumbai) and on their website gives the impression the cell phone are the branded cell phones.

Moreover, naaptol compares the prices of the branded cell phone and claims that it provide the same/similar phone (Very thin line of differance) in only rs.4999/- (Visit http://www.naaptol.com/)

First the quality of the phone itself is substandard, it has not details of its manufacturer. The online sales executives just says it is made in china. Further they try to convience people by saying that all the branded phones are made in china.

The after sales services is questionable. There are several complaints pending before the company that the ordered handsets are not working at all right from the stage its packing is opened.

It's the wake up call... For the authorities & the established brand owners.
                Dear Vijay Bhatt,
                we are apologies you, we are very sorry about to inconvenience you,
                we will solve your problem soon as possible. any query about that please call us we will happy to help you.
                if you have any proble kindly give reply on [protected]@naaptol.com THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
                Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response May 25, 2010

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. [protected]

Naaptol Customer Care

CHINA CELL PHONES — IS IT TRUE

I HAVE RECIEVED AN SMS STATING THAT I HAD WON 200, 000.00
                GBP IN 2008 SPDC [SHELL] INT' L MOBILE DRAWS IN UK
                Every established online marketing companies across the world has refund policy. This is mandatory as you are not allowing the look & feel of the product, moreover the product info provided on the website is very limited. If you are genuine a) you should disclose the manufacturer upfront b) Allow customer to return the product within 45 days form the date of delivery with 100% refund gurantee...
                Authorities please wake up it the time to take action.
                this site naaptol.com must be blocked immediately to save people from getting iltreated
                In india, all the phones sold are chinese, any brand right from Nokia to micromax are made in china, I had purchased a phone from micromax outlet & after 10 days, i wanted to Replace my phone with new one but show room owner refused to do the same, when i spoke to micromax helpline, they said dealer will see the matter, I sold that phone at half cost to some one & bought one new Phone from naaptol, it was a small brand but its working fine without any issues & we have received all the details of manufacturer, waranty etc what else a customer needs, customer should not be so much bothered about manufacturer address, i feel thse kind of nonsence complaints is made by only time -pass guys or probably offline retailers, who are sacerd of online low price & return policy, I did shopping worth 3 lacs in 2 years from india's different websites including naaptol & till date i am so happy, i prefer to save my time ordering stuff online .

Rajat arora (south patel nagar, delhi )

Naaptol Online Shopping — I bought Bajaj Platini PX 20I iron

I bought Bajaj Platini PX 20I iron sr.no.of the product: j[protected] gc si.no/code no.: 1409252 on 21/4/2014 it has 2 year guarantee, but it is not working, when we touch it, we feel current . please tell me how will i exchange?

WORKING NOT AS SEEN THE ADV.

I PURCHASED ROTIMAKER FROM NAAPTOL (ORDER NO 9225147) I AM NOT SATSFIED WITH THE USE IT NOT WORKING AS SEEN IN THE TV

Dr. S.D. Sharma
                  I had placed an order for a full touch screen smart phone with track ball 9650 with online company naaptol. The order number is 126687 and the total amount paid is rs 5699. I received the packet in the evening of 24 december, 2009 by blue dart. I found that the product is substandard of cheap quality without any brand and there is no user manual provided. Without a user manual i can not use the product. Later, i found similar complaints about naaptol by other customers on internet whose complaints are not being attended to. This is alarming so i immediately sent an e-mail to naaptol and also called up their customer support at [protected]. The lady said that "she would try to send the user manual in next ten days" or else i can get the help from some local shop. Now i know that i am duped. The newspaper, dna, is advertising the online shopping with naaptol almost everyday. Should such unethical business be allowed openly?
                  I wanted to return the product and get my money refunded but the naaptol customer support lady said that once the item is received by a customer, the money is not refunded.
                  Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Jan 05, 2010
                  Dear Mr S.D. Sharma,
                  we are apologies you, we are very sorry about to inconvenience you,
                  THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.
                  Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Jan 13, 2010
                  Dear Mr. Kulkarni,

We have emailed you the manual at the mail id provided while placing the order. Please confirm about the manual received.If any other queries please feel free to reply at [protected]@naaptol.com.
                  Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2010

Ms. Savita,
                  Manager,
                  Naaptol,
                  Millennium Business Park,
                  Sector-3, Building No.5, III floor,
                  Gala No.308, Mahape,
                  Navi Mumbai - 400 710

I have been complaining on phone as also through your website for supply of defective 'Spy Pen Video Camera' against Order No.115128. The details are as under:

1. On 16.12.2009 I informed that 'Instruction Manual' was not received and hence I am unable to activate the pen. I talked to Ms. Pushpa and complaint No. 17677 was registered. I was assured that I will get it within a three working days.

2. On 20.12.2009, I talked to Ms. Varsha who advised me to send the product back only by Bule Dart or First Flight. The complaint No.19404 was noted. I was assured to send a specific mail confirming that the expenses for courier will be reimbursed. No mail is received.

3. On 23.12.2009 I reminded by calling the call centre and I was assured that instruction manual will be sent shortly.

4. On 29.12.2009 I talked to Ms. Divya, who again assured to send the mail and also to send the soft copy of instructions manual.

5. On 30.12.2009, I talked to Ms. Priya, who informed that there is no employee named as Pushpa (who talked to me on 16.12.2009) and also Ms. Divya (who talked to me on 29.12.2009 evening) and further informed that though normally every conversation is recorded, the teletalk on 29.12.2009 is not recorded. Apart from above, I had sent mail through your website, which is not responded till date and also couple of other calls of which I have not kept record, since initially I was hopeful of my redressal of grievance.

In the circumstances, I would like to have response from you on the following points:

(A) Why instructions manual was not sent alongwith the product?
                  (B) If the soft copy of it could be sent by email, why it was not suggested in the first call itself and sent the copy to me?
                  (C) Why the complaint is not attended for such a long period?
                  (D) Whether recording of complaints is checked by any authority or not ? If yes, how is that my complaints are not properly recorded? For example, I have been requesting for a mail forwarding the soft copy of instructions manual and a confirmation that courier expenses will be reimbursed and noting has been made that the complaint is for replacement. In fact, on getting the instructions manual, I would like to follow them and try for using it properly to avoid replacement. If after receipt of the same, still it does not work, I would consider returning it for replacement.
                  (E) Since I am not satisfied with the product, whether you would consider refund of amount I have paid? If not, please provide me full details such as name of company, Name and designation of concerned official to enable me to take appropriate action in the matter.

Hope to receive reply within couple of days, or else I will presume that your company does not wish to reply to any of my querries.

With best wishes for new year.

R.K. Kulkarni,
                  I have received 16 GB Spy pen drive Order No. 110410 by First Flight Courier. But some days after is not working ON / OFF switch properly. I complain to your customer service no. [protected] dt. 23.12.2009. She said this product send our address Mumbai.
                  I have resend on dt. 01.01.2010 by First Flight Courier, C.No. P04263493.
                  My Delivery Address:
                  Satish Singh Chauhan
                  MIG- 139, Phase- II
                  Vishwakarma Nagar,
                  Karond, Berasia Road,
                  Bhopal (M.P.) Pin- 462038
                  Cont. No. [protected]
                  i was send you cheq on[protected]. but my product have not come.
                  my order no-122950. plz reply me why my product is not come.
                  I Have received 4GB Spy Pen Video Camera Order No. 80189 by First flight Courier But its Videos recording not working properly it saved only five minutes only.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Naaptol.com — Full touch screen problem with smart phone with track ball 9650 [Resolved]

paoonam shivali
                    supplied product is not upto the satisfaction as per its operation and reliability.
                    as per the details provided on...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Naaptol / Mobile Phones — mobile complaint [Resolved]

Rajendra S Shah
                    I purchased a mobile (Model number is 8502, from you vide order no 92362 from naptol company . I got the mobile in seven...

COMMANDER MOHAN
                    I was solicited on my mobile phone, and i placed my order no. 94030 for a product. I was informed by naaptol that the item would be delivered by first flight couriers awb lb 0520118, within 5 days of the sms dated 21 nov 09.
                    I was very keen on receiving the product; i had asked for delivery at my office. I had instructed my staff to inform me immediately if any courier parcel came for me. No parcel was delivered; nor was any "missed you" note left at my address.
                    On enquiring with the first flight courier office, i was informed that it has been returned to mumbai, undelivered! Why?
                    This is poor customer service.
                    Dear Mr COMMANDER MOHAN,
                    Dear Mr. Bijay,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your shipment is on the way to reach you.Thanks for your kind patience. We are on toes to resolve your request.Please feel free to mail at [protected]@naaptol.com.

Customer Care Team
                    Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2010

Naaptol Customer Care.
                    as my order no. is 111304 but still i have not received the product kinly inform status of my order to avoid inconvinence
                    dear team...kindly see and check the order 123831 for which the dd has been already submitted...but as of now 40 days are over...but my product has not reached me...inspite of calling the customer care...your officers pick the call and behave very idotically as they themselves dont know how to proceed...kindly do the needful else the consumer court has to be touched forcefully...
                    kindly let me know the status of order number 123831...there was an apologistic comment from your end stating tht my complaint will be attended soon...but how soon???...kindly let me know when can i get my product back...
                    MUMBAI MIRROR AND TIMES OF INDIA HAVE COLLABORATED WITH NAAPTOL, BY DUPING CUSTOMERS THROUGH THEIR FALSE ADVERTISING MEANS.
                    ACCORDING TO GRAPEVINE NAAPTOL IS A PROXY OF THE TIMES OF INDIA AND MUMBAI MIRROR WHO USE IT TO FOOL PEOPLE INTO BUYING PRODUCTS WORTH THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.
                    THERE IS A FACT DOING THE ROUNDS THAT EVERYDAY 1000 PRODUCTS ARE 'SOLD'. THAT IS A TOTAL OF 50, 00, 000 RUPEES EVERYDAY WHICH IS THEN PUT IN THE BANK TO EARN AN INTEREST OF 5, 00, 000 EVERYDAY AND 1 CRORE 50 LACS IN A MONTH PURELY ON INTEREST.
                    AND WHEN THE CUSTOMER GETS THE MONEY BANK THE TIMES OF INDIA, MUMBAI MIRROR THOUGH ITS NAAPTOL WING HAVE MADE AN EASY INTEREST OF **ATLEAST** 1, 50, 00, 000 THAT IS ONE CRORE AND FIFTY LACS

I HAVE ASKED MY FAMILY TO STOP READING THE TIMES OF INDIA AND MUMBAI MIRROR BECAUSE OF THIS HUGE FRAUD. THESE SWINES TRY TO SHOW KALMADI, RAJA AND ALL AS FRAUD, . BUT THEY ARE FRAUD THEMSELVES.

ANNA HAZARE WHERE ARE YOU. ARE YOU LISTENING.

shoes refund or size change

I send shoes back to Naaptol .com for size change since 27 June and waiting for refund or size change but not getting refund, or refund coupons refund or another pair of shoes

product is not good

product is not good

yugal srivastava
                      i have purchased e phone frm naaptol now after 30 nov 2009 as per govt directions my mobile is not working as its imei no is not registered its very poor on the part of naaptol that they are selling cheap product made in china now i have to spend more money on getting imei reg & i am not satisfied with customer care response it is very bad that they are selling cheap chinese product .......at more than market prices & making fool of the consumer plz dont buy any thing frm naaptol.com.its a humble request.......
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2017
                      Dear Mr Yugal Srivastava,
                      Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response May 24, 2010
                      Dear Customer,

You can also reach us at our customer care number i.e. [protected].

Naaptol Customer Care

Naaptol.com / iPhone — Non receipt my iphone [Resolved]

cinimini2000
                        Respected sir
                        I had order a i-phone from the naaptol.com vide order no. 48387.
                        They had send me the the i-phone...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Naaptol — recieved defective product [Resolved]

rakesh verma
                        On 02/09/2009 I recived 8GB spypen video/audio recorder+pendrive & I paid rs 1690 my order no. is 44180 but when I opened...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (14)