National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1884)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

When i was traveling with family from garhshankar to jammu & kashmir
The toll barrier staff didn't give us balance...
It is quite annoying to see regular vehicles are passing by through fastag lanes. What is the difference in...
Jai hind sir/maam,

1. I shall be highly obliged to you if you favour me by taking a strong steps against the...

I have waited for 4.32 minutes. According to rule no fees should be collected. But he took rs 75. This is pure corruption.
Toll plaza name. Karjeevanhally toll plaza.
Ticket no.[protected]
Date. 30/07/2017
Time 12.37.15
Section. Tumukur - tavarekere

According to rule by national highways authority of india. After 3 minutes in waiting queue the vehicle can exclude the toll fess. But the toll plaza are breaking the rules made by govt. I want to file a case on them.. Please look after that..

Toll fees being collected on highways... What for? I firmly believe with the information i had that these fees are collected from the cars playing on concerned highways by those who are authorised by the nhai, and in turn these toll collectors are supposed to maintain the concerned highways well so that the vehicles should have a "safe and smooth drive".

A couple of days back i was travelling from rajamahendravaram to narsapur and on the way from kadiam to siddhantam i found the highway with lot of pitfalls and with no maintenance at all. Hardly one or two patchworks in small bits were done. And i had to pay a lot of concentration behind the wheel to overcome the pitfalls and in the process at one moment i narrowly missed brushing a vehicle coming behind which missed my attention in jig-jag drive.
    Immediately after passing the siddhantam bridge, i had to encounter the tollgate and while paying the toll fee i spoke to the in charge mr. Narasimharaju or narasimha rao (Purportedly introduced by the counter clerk), who is very evasive and indifferent to my queries about maintenance of the highway and even he was trying to make a fun of our query. Then i asked for the complaint book, and i found therein, while recording mine car regn no. Ap 5 dw 7709), lot many complaints already written. But no visible action from the concerned, as can be seen from my above writeup. If nothing can be done from your side the toll fees collected from us be refunded and n toll fees to be collected further till the highways are kept in good shape.

I was traveling through kothkapura - moga toll free road as of rules if toll time exceed 3 min then toll is free but after that still toll officer ask me for toll and he was behaviour was very bad towards me and he ask if i can't pay toll then i will not be allowed to pass the toll. I am tax payer of the country and i am aware of my rights. I request to take big action towards this issue.

Nhai has been building bridges on pune-mumbai highway. The area i am complaining about is at pune and it is from sus overbridge...

Dipesh deshmukh here resident of near by panvel area, i am writing you this complain because from past many days i am observing the nh4 highway i. E mumbai banglore highway which also pass through my residence, the condition of road is a threat for bike riders n small vehicles because from panvel to dandphata there are more than 60 extreme danger potholes which needs be repaired as soon as possible orelse we will loose many lives daily.
        Its my humble request to pay attention to this complain on high priority and dont ignore this.
        Thankyou
        Updated by Dipesh Deshmukh Jul 23, 2017 If you want to contact me my number is [protected]

Why the toll is getting charged on joya toll plaza on nh24, when 2 lanes are closed from brijghat to moradabad due to kanwar...

Today am crossing pallikonda toll plaza tamil nadu date 23/07/2017 (05:23:32)
          Vehicle no: (Tn19l3382)
          Type of vehicle:car
          Type of journey : return trip
          Fee : rs 120
          I give the amount of rs 120 ten rupees coin. But toll plaza person telling ten rupees coin for not collected toll plaza your department tell the any new rules not collected the coins... Plz take the action immidetly.

Toll on all vehicles should be abolished immediately as the same takes a lot of time when passing through a toll plaza. Instead one time upfront toll tax may be taken at the time of purchase of vehicle. Present toll plazas may be converted into check for weighing of commercial goods loading vehicles. This will also lead in more collection of tax bcaz there is a lot of corruption at toll not only by employees but also by toll companies of which many show losses but re-apply/bid for toll collection.
            Updated by praneet_11 Jul 23, 2017 Shown as resolved but it is not yet resolved
            Updated by praneet_11 Jul 23, 2017 I request NHAI to declare publicly the names of toll contractors for last 10 years who show losses in their balance sheet but despite of losses re-bid to obtain/continue the toll collection. This may unearth a huge scam in this sector.
            The management is not at all maintaining good and customer satisfaction roads. All the way is completely damaged but no concerned authority is taking care of it. So please respond quickly to my complaint. I'm from eluru surroundings

A unauthorized cut open by dhaba owner near sikandrabad bypass flyover on nh 91 for illegal passing customer vehicle like roadways bus and trucks maybe with the cooperation of your officers. It is a big issue can create a serious accident on nh 91. So requested to you kindly close the unauthorized cut as early as possible and take appropriate action of those who is responsible for that.
              Dr. Sanjeev aggarwal
              Bulandshahr
              Mob.[protected]

BETL Bangalore Attibele toll gate traffic jam every morning towards Bangalore and evening towards Hosur

Because...

Is there any rule indicating that if we stuck on toll plaza more than 3 minutes due to non management of toll plaza officials, we can deny the toll tax..? As i have seen many videos regarding this & it usually happens with me @ mumbai toll plazas and also at worli sealink toll.

If so, please provide copy of orders on my mail i'd [protected]@yahoo.in

I shall be highly thankful to you.
                Rahul thakker

We have request to road crossing facility for human at new b-colony gate in kondapalli, krishna district, andhra pradesh on nh-30 (Vijayawada to jagadalpur... National highway). This is 4 line highway with divider, no crossing facility to nearly 1 km and strongly built by iron railing nearly 4 - 4.5 feet height. Hence please arrange the crossing...

This is regarding the access to nh 17 from veerad road (Moothedam rd on google maps) in vazhikulangara, n. Parur, cochin,...

I want to know the actual timing at toll booths of nhai. I always spending minimum 20 min. To half an hour.. So i just want to verify that what is rule for compansation given to vehicle owner or commuter?. What is actual waitng time for vehicle to wait for its turn at toll booth? How the calculations done for the charges of vehicles to run at highways at all toll booth? Is it necessary to paid the said amount by toll plaza? How it may be checked?
                    2 min & 50 sec times are required for a vehicle to wait for its turn. There is a total waiting time is 3 mins. If the 3 mins exceeds in waiting, then there is a provision to pass the vehicle free of cost.

Daily i am crossing nh7 etturvattam toll plaza.
                      I am just using only 8 kms from my native to cross that toll palza, but still they (Toll operators) asked to pay toll.
                      Daily i need to go sattur which is the nearest town for me.
                      For purchasing groceries, vegetables, fruits, sometimes hospitals, for all purpose i need to go there.
                      Sometimes there will be multiple time visit.
                      Now my question is, why i should pay toll for reaching nearest town.
                      I have local regd car as well.
                      Please explain how i can avoid paying daily toll fees.

We waited 25 min for pass through kaja tole plaza between vijayawada and guntur.
                        We asked when we paying rs.128/- for up
                        And down about waiting and rules. But
                        They simply laughed and said no rule.
                        We explain but he did not listen and they
                        Called security people for arguments.
                        I am with family my wife does not like to
                        Fight on roads. I felted very bad regarding
                        Careless answered. U can examine what i
                        Said. I[censored] put spy 100% u can agree with my
                        Complient. Any way please go through this
                        And help to citizens of india. If possible send copy of the 3 minutes rules.
                        please check attached copy of NHAI answer
                        Please check the status copy of NHAI answer.

As knowing the supreme court bench of justices gyan sudha mishra and pinaki chandra ghose, on april 17 2014 set a new deadline of march 31, 2015, for the 29./. Project that remains to be built, still pending till 2017 half year has crossed. It is my submission to be closed the toll plazas of soma isolux panipat jalandhar on nh-1 highway, as somaisolux has been collected all the project money before stated in court orders also, so it must be closed and commuters should be freed from this toll fee taking by soma isolux as the private vechile paid one time road tax on purchasing.
                          At 9.20 pm we were passing through nice road, toll booth personals were not accepting debit, card, credit card or paytm or any digital made of payment. They were misbehaving with us . After 15 minutes of much fight they got a proper machine and at last accepted card.