National Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 2, 2022

File a complaint to National Insurance Company

Having problems with National Insurance Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Insurance Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Insurance Company

1800 200 7710

View more phone numbers

Fax

National Insurance Company reviews & complaints page 27

My medi claim policy no. Is 310300/48116/[protected] and medi claim of mrs aashta shukla was submitted on[protected] to medi assist insurance tpa pvt ltd for the reimbursement. Tpa has approved the claim but insurance co has not make payment. Whatever quarry raised by the insurance co has be intimate by the co on written letter head of the company/ or directly communicate to respective hospital.
National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir ; muje Beema vale bahut paresan kr rahe hai meri gadi ka accident ho gaya tha 4 month ho gai hai abhi tak koi sunvai nahi ho rahi hai, mera visvas is company se uth raha hai, meri gadi nahi mil pa rahi hai, plz help me, my ph no, [protected]
My gadi no, up75 v 5518

Sir my car was damaged so i put it in claim on 3/7/17 but still 5days are gone but no action has been taken yet actually the non driver sided front gate was damaged on 3/7/17 they told that we have gate today i called and asked that my car is completed when i will get they said to me that we don't have gate so they are making fool out of me so please take necessary action the car is at hundai showroom shri sakun hundai bharatpur ranjeet nagar
    Request sent but No response from TPA Medisave for 3 months.

Kindly arrange to send ID card for DMELLO JUDE JOSEPH,
    J.J.DMello.
    Policy[protected]

In my vehicle Maruti Alto 800, No. UP32EU1344, engine no. F8DN4979508 was replaced in Jan'2016 by KTL/Lucknow work shop. Then new RC was issued by RTO on 18, Jan2016 with correction of new engine no. F8DN5522394. New insurance was done on 30, May2017 on new RC by NICL manager Shri Akhilesh (Mob:[protected]) posted in Maruti KTL /Lucknow. He did not change the engine no. while issuing in new insurance policy. Thus mistake is done by insurance...

Dear National insurance,
      Today I tried to contact with National insurance in emergency different location like May, ballia, and Lucknow but no one pic my call
      My vehicle got accident on yesterday night.
      Regarding claim because I have already taken zero depth insurance through the national insuranc.
      Kindly call me back on urgent basis.
      REGISTRATION NO. UP54 X5556
      Contact no.[protected]

I got my BOI NATIONAL SWASTHYA BIMA POLICY no. 360801/48/15/[protected] renewed in Dec.2016 . The issuing branch is Subzi Mandi, Azadpur, Delhi-110033. Previous policy was valid from 21/1/16 to 20/1/17. Inspite of various telephonic calls by the bank and customer, the company is not sending policy schedule. I have to show the amount in my Income tax return. THE SERVICE OF THIS BRANCH IS EXTREMELY poor.
        Kindly take action.
        THNKS
        SANGITA RANI
        EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com

I have been a holder of a health policy since 2009 and I have never raised any claim, by virtue of this I became eligible for a free health checkup. I got this done in May 2017 and submitted the bills alongwith all the reports in original to Divisional Manager, Allahabad on 11/5/2017. But I regret to inform you that I have not yet been reimbursed.policy no.451100/48/16/[protected]. Sunil Kumar Dubey

Dear sir.
            Request anccident date 27/03/2017 file no. 804 jiski sunbai gwalior division me nahi ho rahi hai me pratidin 45 dino se office jaa raha ho aj kal aj kal karke inone 45 din nikal deye meri complete file pandey ji ke pass rakhi hui hai aj kal karke me kal bhejuga karke presan kar rahe hai aj date 04/07/2017 duphar me office jakar pucha fir vahi jabab mila aj saam ko file apki file indore ke liye nikal jayge ath shriman ji se nivaden hai parthi ka mail padkar auchit karvai kare parthi bhut garib hai aur uski arthik isthe kharab hai

Patient admitted with OA B/L knee with varus, it's a surgery regarding knee joint replacement, my policy is continue since last six years, and this kind of surgery is payable after four years. this type of claim is paid by other insurance companies, all details are given to branch office, but they are not agree for claim settlement. you are requested to help us.

The Premium of Rs 44446 for renewal for above policy was paid by NEFT on[protected]. This was acknowledged by Ms Priyanka Nawale of National Insurance Co.Ltd., DAB - XII[protected] th Flr., Sterling Cinema Bldg.,
                65, Murzban Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. I yhave not received the new policy in spite of repeated reminders over phone and email.

A second issue has not been taken care, the inception date for my policy...

This is to inform you that I had renewed one Medical Insurance Policy with National Insurance Company Limited, Issuing Office Code 154600, vide Policy Number 154600/48/16/[protected], in favor of my Parents on 27/03/2018, but sorry to inform you that till date I had not received the Photo Identity Card.

Please do the needful.

Indrajit Majumdar
                Meri bike hero splendor 10/10/16 ko chori huyi thi mene saare proveisor poore karwa liye fir bhi abhi tak me pareshan ho rha hu mera claim mujhe abhi tak nhi mila h krpya mere claim ko poora karwane ku krpya kare meri bike number MP07 MR 8404 jo ki DHARMENDRA k naam se thi krpya kar mera claim dilwane ki daya kare.

Reminder
                  My bike has been stolen above 10 months but no response for national insurance company. I have frustrated and some time visited but company employees says i have no cou report please visit national insurance branch rohini sector - 3, i have visit rohini sector 3 branch and told please provide my cou report they ask i have no found my record please visit to monday..

I don't have any time

My policy no - 360400/31/[protected]

Name - himanshu kashyap
                  Contact no - [protected]

I have my car insured by national insurance company ltd Ford Fego Aspire ( RJ-14 AC 2672) and now I feel that this was the biggest mistake I did i would have insured my car by some private company where i don't need to pay in advance and don't have to go to your offices again and again and doing so many follow up's.
                    My car got damaged on 1 May 2017 since I have been to you office three times, have did more then 50 follow up call's please look into the issue and revert by when i will be getting my money which i have paid to company for repairs as today my agent have committed that i will be getting my money by Monday in my account .
                    All manual work I have to go to your office to fill the claim
                    Your agent have blocked my number so i have to call him from other numbers to get in touch
                    Had to go to your office to submit bill again.
                    And the process to get the claim is really hectic and time consuming .
                    Please look into the issue and revert how can you help me with this.

Jaikishan Mehra
                    Jun 29, 2017
                    Updated by jaikishan mehra
                    PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY COMPLAIN ON THIS PORTAL THIS IS TOTALLY FAKE AND FRAUD, A GUY CALLED ME AND ASKED FOR MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CVV AND WHEN I ASKED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS HE GAVE ME HIS PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS IS NOT A TRUST WORTH SITE - NUMBER FROM WHICH I GOT THE CALL - [protected]

Pt. Smt. Puspha devi w/o vijay singh, policy no.- 370205/46/16/[protected] and phs id no.[protected] was admitted at bdm hospital @research centre, buhana, distt.-jhunjhunu (Raj.) on dated 14/4/2017 and she was operated on dated 14/4/17 and discharged on dt. 15/4/17. She came to hospital for cashless treatment and all preauth and final approval documents were sent by hospital to paramount health services and final approval was provided by phs to hospital. After that all original hard copy documents were sent to phs tpa at delhi branch and claim was processed by phs tpa on dated-22/4/17 and discharge voucher was sent to nic by phs tpa on dated 29/4/17. After completing all claim process more than 2 months has passed but hospital has not received health claim payment of above said pt. Requested to provide above pt. Claim payment soon

Recently, on the 14th june, 2017, i was operated for gall bladder in psri hospital, saket.
                        On the 13th june, i received two messages from national insurance company that the full package of rs. 52000. Oo has been sanctioned and then further i received a call on my mobile requesting not to deposit any cash amount in the hospital.

While i was being discharged from the hospital on the 15th june, i was surprised to find that rs. 5, 200. Oo was deducted from my sanctioned amount as received on the sms.
                        I felt really embarrassed & perplexed finding this and as informed to me on the phone by the caller from the national insurance company, i was not carrying any cash with me.
                        I was disgusted with national insurance company communication system where they informed me of the approval of the full amount has been done but found out that approx 10% was deducted without reasoning. I had to request the people who were there to receive me and take me home to spare cash so that it could be settled. I am an 86yr old patient and during the last 10yrs i have not drawn any amount from the insurance.

I demand an explanation on
                        1 why was this deducted, and
                        2 why was i misinformed of the same,

Pls see the attached image of the sms i received from you.
                        Unfortunately, i do not have the recording of the voice call made to me.

Look forward to your reply on the same,

Thanks and regards
                        S s chatterjee

National Insurance Company — Claim amount not received (Policy number :35101031166139492935)

I took full insurance with zero dept for my car with the policy no -[protected].
                          An accident occurred on 5th may 2017 with divider and my car get repaired in city car waidhan (M. P) and they told me to pay full amount in cash rs.23000.00 +survey charge (3600rs) for fast delivery and later your cash amount will be sent to your account after completion of papers. I have submitted all needed documents related with claim on 11th...

My name is vipin goyal. My policy no 370106/31/16/[protected] my truck (Rj14ge 0977) was accident on dated 18.02.2017 in night. And surveyor has not came on accident location. And he came late on dated 20.02.2017. Truck body had been fully destroyed. And estimation also given to national insurance company. And surveyor had took the photo. Thereafter truck body had been carrying for the repairing at the jaipur location. But
                          Surveyor has not came for the estimation loss of truck body at jaipur location. Many times remind the to surveyor. So i want to that truck body loss also considered in the claim assessment. I have been incurred the expenses on repairing the truck 300000/-but claim only passed 42000/-
                          I believe that my query resolve as soon as possible
                          Rahul goyal
                          Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

I got my bike insured. I have got the following complains to make :-
                            Policy no.- 450107/31/17/[protected]
                            1-) expiry date-18/06/17 but the policy was issued on 20/06/17 inspite of the fact that i handed over all the required and neccessary documents a week before the due expiry.
                            2-) the agent code no.-854 named divakar prakash yadav demanded more than the policy amount mentioned on the policy paper that too in cash and we had no option but to submit.
                            Policy No.301000/48/16/[protected] of National Insurance Co.Ltd.
                            Operation of Harnia operated on me on 17.04.2017, same day I have intimated to National Insurance Bhavnagar Office. Claim submitted on 02.05.2017.

Till date I have not received claim amount or information about claim.

My name is ashok jayendra dewani residing at vadodara, gujarat. I had paid the renewal premium on 1 may 2017 at university road branch, vadodara. My previous policy no. Was 310304/48/16/[protected], which expired on 25 05 2017. My all reminders to branch 310304 are falling on deaf ears. They do not care at all about the customers. Please get me copy of renewed policy, by mail on [protected]@gmail.com and also courier me the original.
                              Thanking you,

Ashok dewani

Ealrier policy no. 261500/31/15/[protected], div. 7, bharat house, fort.
                                As i was asked to pay for renuewal of policy, i had given blank cheque and paid an amount of rs. 7400/- vide cheque no. 61544 dated 04.02.2017. On receiving the policy i found that the premium was more than the earlier years amount and also there has never been a claim. I immediately brought this to the notice of the do who asked me to return the policy with co9vering letter, along with a fresh renewal cheque for rs. 6025/- (Cheque no 061543 dated 07/02/2017), which i did and received policy no.[protected].

I was assured a refund within a week and was told it would be a direct credit to my bank account. On various follow-ups there was no credit, and so i visited the branch at div. 7, bharat house. I was introduced to the accounts officer mr. Vimal on 12/06/2017, who informed me that he had only started trying two days back, and for the last five months nothing was done. I was informed to write complaint letter to the regional office.

I demand refund of my full amount along with penal interest of 9 % for the delayed period.

Thanking you.

Kersi j. Divecha.
                                Ph. [protected].

I have renewed the above subject policy through nic android app on 19.06.2017 and amount of rs.1012/- has been deducted from my account. However i have not received the confirmation e mail to my given email id or messages enabling me to print the policy for my reference. My name - raveendradasan a, nic policy no.[protected], motor cycle reg. No. Kl42c 1201 hero honda passion pro amount rs.1012/- trabsaction id.850878 on 19/06/2017. Kindly send the confirmation mail to my id - [protected]@gmail.com and phone no.[protected].