National Insurance Company Customer Care
National Insurance Company Ltd.

National Insurance Company Customer Care

National Insurance Company Ltd.

3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani

Bad

National Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

National Insurance Company — agent unethical behaviour

singhal_ref on Oct 20, 2018
We had applied for marine insurance against our damaged consignment which was dispatched from ahmedabad to bangalore. All...
Complaint category Insurance

JayarajKalpaka on Oct 13, 2018
Policy no.[protected] kl41e707

Where i bought one used car last month and approached the concerned jrto, tripunithura on 13.09.2018 to effect the ownership changes in the rc.
Accordingly, they made the name change and forwarded me the rc of this vehicle on 01.10.2018 as per the attached speed post track report, and i got the same only on 03.10.2018, where the rc issued date was 28.09.2018 (Which is mentioned on the bottom of the rc)

In-order to regularise the same in the insurance policy, i approached the respective palarivattom national insurance office, today morning at 11.45am, (10.10.2018) and that time the chief manager, as well as the dy. Manager, where not there on their seat and the next in-charge told me that, as now 14 days over, not able to do the same, with out inspecting the car. But the rc was issued only on 28.09.2018 (Mentioned at the bottom of the rc) and as per the attached speedpost delivery report, i got the consignment (Rc) only on 03.10.2018 @17.12.45 pm and to day it is only 10th october, ie, only 7 days over, (Even after not considering the in between holidays) how can i submit the rc and insurance at your office, as the same were already submitted at the rto office for name change?

rc name changes not updating in insurance policy?
rc name changes not updating in insurance policy?

[Oct 13, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please provide claim for stolen two wheller bike RJ05SK8634 or provide two wheller who has been stollen the FIR has been complete in police thana weir (bharatpur) Rajasthan pin-321408. MY POLICY COPY AND INSURANCE COPY AND RC COPY ALSO ATTACHED WITH COMPLAIN.

psmudgal's reply, Oct 14, 2018
Please provide claim of stollen bike RJ05SK8634 or provide bike this information and fir done in police thana weir, Bharatpur (Rajasthan) 321408 please contact me about this detail on my self mobile no-9413375124 and provide this complain detail by phone or email to me as soon as possible the invoice, RC and insurance copy attached withb complain copy.

Anil Thakral on Oct 10, 2018
    Sir i have a maruti suzuki swift vdi car and insurance of which was purchased from ur company through shakti motor fatehabad haryana. My car registration no. Is hr22k8298. On my insurance 35% ncb. Now i want to transfer my ncb on my new car which i want to purchase today on first navratra. I did all formalities on 7.10.2018. But till date i have not received my ncb certificate. U r requested kindly send my ncb on my email id [protected]@gmail.com.

[Oct 10, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Anil Thakral Oct 10, 2018

Marangattukonam,
      Edayam (Po), kollam, kerala
      Mobile : [protected]

Ref - policy no:[protected] / kl 25 l 0164

On 5/07/2018 my hero bike met with an accident and i become hospitalized for two days. There happened a severe damage to my bike. I went to national insurance company branch kottarakara, kerala for submitting my claim application. They asked me for estimate of maintenance cost from dealer. Next day i submitted my application along with estimate, driving licence, rc book, adhaar card, police report, medical certificate and reason for late submission. The surveyor visited and grant permission to start the work.

After repair i submitted the bill. It was necessary to change the chassis of my bike and it already mentioned in estimate and surveyor granted to change it. Now insurance company is blaming me upon the change of chassis without the permission of rto. But sir i was ignorant about this procedure and neither insurance company or dealer informed me about it. I am using the same chassis number on my new chassis (Rc book chassis number). I went to the insurance office with the cut piece of removed chassis but they were not ready to even have a look at it. For this reason they are not ready to settle my claim.

But sir how i can submit an application in rto office for the permission to change the chassis after changed it? At least 10 times i visited the insurance office for this purpose but always they are treating me on a negative way.

Sir, for the last 26 years i am driving my own vehicle but never came a claim. I am working in a private property and it is very difficult to get continuous leave.

So i am earnestly requesting you for an appropriate decision upon my problem.

Thanks & regards, anil kumar

[Oct 09, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      This is Utpal Dutta, code-[protected], IRDA license no-1352372.
      I am direct agent of National Insurance co divi-VII & Ballygunge .
      From April18 to till today I have not getting any commission from National

UtpalDutta
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Jai Shine on Oct 9, 2018
        Dear sir/mam

I have an insurance of my company vehicle up-16 af-2599 policy no is[protected] my car was hit last few days and and going to maruti motor craft noida sec-8.

Your surveyor was came and verify the car damage but he was pass only car front bumper and side mirror 50% expense while my front head light totally damaged but he denied the claim of head light.

Our company vehicle have repair only maruti motor craft showroom.

Please look into this matter so that we give the full claim of our company vehicle.

Surveyor name amit mittal

Phone no [protected]

Regard’s
        Jai shanker
        System administrator
        Shri lakshmi cotsyn limited
        C-40, sector-57, noida-201301 (Gautam budh nagar-up)
        Mob: +91-[protected], phone: +[protected] ext. 128
        Fax: +[protected] web: http://shrilakshmi.in

Updated by Jai Shine Oct 09, 2018
        National Insurance Company —[protected]

Jai Shine on Oct 9, 2018 Mark as Resolved

Dear Sir/Mam

I have an insurance of My Company Vehicle UP-16 AF-2599 policy no is[protected] my car was hit last few days and and going to Maruti Motor Craft Noida Sec-8.

Your Surveyor was came and verify the car damage but he was pass only Car Front Bumper and side mirror 50% expense while my front Head light totally damaged but he denied the claim of Head light.

Our Company vehicle have repair only Maruti Motor craft showroom.

Surveyor name Amit Mittal

Phone no [protected]

Regard’s
        Jai Shanker
        System Administrator
        Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Limited
        [protected]@shrilakshmi.in
        C-40, Sector-57, Noida-201301 (Gautam Budh Nagar-UP)
        Mob: +91-[protected], Phone: +[protected] Ext. 128
        Fax: +[protected] Web: http://shrilakshmi.in

National Insurance Company — settlement for the flood affected two wheeler

Rajeev123kumar on Oct 7, 2018

My royal enfield, kl27-f-2721, two wheeler was immersed in water during the kerala flood on 15 aug...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Shivam97$ on Oct 4, 2018
          Respected sir, my patient mr babu ram sharma is hospitalized on 01-oct-2018 (Fortis hospital, noida). As he has a cashless card (Policy no[protected], i presented it to the hospital. They generated a bill and sent a bill to tpa, because doctor said for discharge and advice to take rest at home. But till now they haven't paid my patient bill. The hospital request a mail for approval of claim but insurance company don't take interest in it. Please see in this matter, otherwise i'll make a legal action against national insurance company. I have constantly paid premium for the policies. I think national insurance company (Md india) played a false game with us. Thanking u yours truly shivam kumar.
          Policy company - national insurance company (Md india)

[Oct 04, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

Gohil Tejpalsinh on Oct 3, 2018
            में गोहिल तेजपालसिंह विक्रमसिंह आपकी कम्पनी का मेडिकल हेल्थ इंस्योरेंस का कस्टमर हु मेरी पॉलिसी नंबर ३०१९००५०१७१०००३७०१ हे इस पॉलिसी में मेरे दो क्लेम करीबन ४ महीने से पेंडिग हे कहा जाता हे की नेशनल इंस्योरेंस और कस्टमर के बिच की इ मेडिटेक कम्पनी आने अपना काम बांध का दिया हे और बहोत सरे क्लेम फसे हे तो क्या आप लोग कुछ सहाय कर शक्ति हो या फिर में अपने वकील से सलाह मसवरा कर के लीगल प्रोसीजर करू ??? आपकी कम्पनी की जिम्मेदारी हे की समय से मेडी क्लेम के पैसे लौटाए

[Oct 03, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aditya Rallan on Oct 3, 2018
              I have filed a claim under my policy number[protected] for my car (Maruti swift dzire) registered hr 26 bc 7632. I am being asked for irrelevant documents and around three months have passed since the claim was registered. If you check my records, i have been premium well before time, and when i need the insurance, this is what i face. I am told that in my declaration i said i was driving the car, so i have attached the letter that i send to surveyor on july 6 2018

motor insurance claim
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-03 22:43:12
              The company has credited the claim amount in my bank account on 3-Oct-2018

Updated by Aditya Rallan Oct 03, 2018
              Claim no:[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Dr. Vishnu on Sep 29, 2018
                I am vishnu. T having insurance for my car volkswagen vento kl39 k 85 in your company. Insuramce policy no:570800/31/17/[protected].. On 26/08/018 i gave my car in pvt. Workshop, name redfox autocare.. They submited all papers for claim on 05/09/018.. Now almost 1 month over. Till now didnt refund my money.. And no one call me or inform from your company till now. Kindly accept my complaint and take action as soon as possible.

[Sep 29, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Dr. Vishnu Sep 29, 2018
                I am vishnu.t having insurance for my car volkswagen vento kl39 k 85 in your company. Insuramce policy no:570800/31/17/[protected]..on 26/08/018 i gave my car in pvt. Workshop, name redfox autocare.. They submited all papers for claim on 05/09/018..now almost 1 month over. Till now didnt refund my money.. And no one call me or inform from your company till now. Kindly accept my complaint and take action as soon as possible.

gillrohit on Sep 28, 2018
                  My name is rohit gill policy number is[protected] vehicle rg no is hr-26 bd - 2002 its being 2 months i am not getting my claim nobody is answering to my calls the number mentioned on website is also fake noby respond to that.
                  The name of the incharge of the case is mentioned below.

Sunita ramesh
                  Cell - [protected]
                  Cin-u10200wb1906goi00171
                  Registered office:3, middleton street, kolkata-700071
                  Webportal: http://eportal.nic.in

[Sep 28, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

mebi on Sep 27, 2018
                    Since from the last couple of days the national insurance company' s portal is not working n as a customer i can't renew my car insurance on time. I don't know how bad the online service from national insurance company. Do they have a responsibility? Do they consider their customers? In this modern world i don't know how this company is moving ahead by providing this kind of poor service

[Sep 27, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have renewed my car Insurance through National Insurance by online on[protected]. policy number[protected]. my car Reg.no TN 69 7192. But I did not receive the original policy still date .Kindly arrange to send the same to the following address.
                    P.Chellappa
                    5B/55 Selcini colony 1st street
                    Tuticorin 628008

National Insurance Company — website not working since more than 48 hours

ravimpanjwani on Sep 25, 2018
                      From sunday, 23 september 2018, morning the website is down. Each time i contact the online customer care, they say try after...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Insurance

Authority140895 on Sep 24, 2018
                      Good afternoon sir
                      With reference to subject cited above, please find the attached files.
                      I am helpless to write in such a unpleasant way that:
                      1. I am in possession of a honda activa 4g insured from your company.

2. Recently i got repaired it under accidental claim after duly completing all accidental claim formelties on 07.08.2018.

3. So far i did not received the claim amount from your company, when i enquired it, your company representatives replied that we have not received the no claim certificate from icici lombard (Earlier insurance company of my vehicle).

4. They replied that you have to submit it to national insurance india company
                      5. Your company gave me 20% no claim bonus at the time of renewal of policy as mentioned in the policy certificate as i never availed any accidental claim from my previous insurance company.

In above reference it is requested to instruct the concerned to release the claim amount to avoid the litigation.

[Sep 24, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Authority140895,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
                      National insurance website not working and we cannot access the website .its been four days without the official website is down . All our works were pending .plz do the needfull.
                      Dear sir
                      IAM living in Maharashtra dist latur tq udgir farmer I'd 8187928 app.no. [protected] name prakash Kashinath shetkar and shashikala kashinath shetkar
                      Why not giving bhat(soyabean ) insured money
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

National Insurance Company — medical insurance reimbursement claim status claim id-795069

NaveenPanduga on Sep 22, 2018
                        My subject claim not yet settled. My claim was rejected stating that non information to insurance company for the cashless...
                        Complaint category Insurance

Hariyashu on Sep 14, 2018
                        Dear sir/madam
                        Am having group medi claim in national insurance co. And my corporate name is bandhan bank. For medi claim purpose i have submitted all the documents on before 3month every process as been done and the mediassist team also approved the claim amount still i'm waiting for settlement approval from your side for this approval company taking this much of time y they taking delay i don't know. The claim value is rs.11715. For single approval u taking this much of time. Kindly do the needful to your end pls. Details are given below.

Claim id[protected]
                        Emp no: 132128
                        Corporate name : bandhan bank ltd
                        Insuree name : hari e

[Sep 14, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Your TPA Genins India is not settling the claim even after more than a year and asking new document every time despite receipts of all the required documents in original.

S Meher
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Cedia Seller on Sep 14, 2018
                          My policy number is[protected]. My claim was approved by agent and now it has been more than 2 months that i have not got reimbursement amount. On asking the agent which processed my claim regarding this i was told since this policy was purchased from policy bazaar therefore no status can be given on this. This is my 1st experience with national insurance company and i would say it is one of the worst insurance provider

non reimbursement of claim amount after approval

[Sep 15, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suraj Khatri on Sep 12, 2018
                            My self ishwar singh so% pirhvi singh
                            My address - h. No. 1550 pana mamurpur near jaat chopal narela delhi -40
                            My car is cheverlet beat and the no. - dl11ca5235
                            My car is accident on the month of november2017 and i give to the trump moters jhangirpuri delhi
                            My claim is passe by sanjeev khanna and i sent him my processing fee also but i d'nt get my claim so i request to please sent to me
                            My policy no.[protected]

[Sep 12, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Claim of my bike up81aj 5224 .Fir no 0271/24.08.2018. as per insurance no.[protected]/000000/00 dt.08.11.17 to 07.11.18 . complend no.[protected] by policy Ajent.Raghav automobiles Ph.[protected].but not response my bike claim.

rodash Kumar's reply, Sep 23, 2018
                            claim of my bike no.up81aj5224 .Insurance no.0182111392/000000/00 dt 08.11.17 to 07.11.18.Fir no 0271/24.08.18.complend no 39010231186290093112 provide by Raghav outomobiles agency no.CA0034 mob.7037471708.but not response and costumer care not taking .Please provide my bike claim.

niyazs on Sep 10, 2018
                              Dear team,

It is very sad to inform you that i am wandering from last two month for the reimbursement for the policy no[protected] claim but not body is taking a pain regarding this.
                              I had fulfilled all the queries place by the tpa but the claim not settled yet.
                              Sir, just think for the once that why the people takes the health polices jut because of that they can recover from the financial crises during the treatment they will have faced but you people do not this about this.
                              I am chasing the company for reimbursement from[protected] and almost 2.5 months have gone but no one has taken any action in this (Please refer the trail email.)

If your are willing to settled the claim with in a day or two please revert me soon.

I am highly disappointed with the services of "national insurance company" so me and my colleagues have decided to go with another health insurance company.

Note:- i have tried a lot to log a complaint with your grievance cell but the portal is not functioning.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Niyaz mohammad

[Sep 10, 2018] National Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

National Insurance Company — stolen two wheeler

Kumar Gajendra on Sep 10, 2018
                                Dated on 08/09/2018 spelender +. Have stolen from badarpur bankey mrkt near canra bank. I have complain with 100 no and did...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Recently Discussed

National Insurance Company
                                medical claim for t t mitra
                                motor vehicle claim
                                regarding re-issue of car policy for year2018-19
                                National Insurance Company
                                claim approved but amount not settled till now