Nbt Delhi — fake advertising in nbt

I would like to i form you that the advertisement being published in nbt delhi for part time jobs are fake and cheat. I had gone through an advertisement in the name of home shop co. Published on dt.02.02.2018 and called at the number provided therein. The lady namely priya picked my call and briefed about the registration process with rs.700/- and refundable security deposit of rs.5500/- and mode of operation, which i paid through on-line mode in the account of payal malhotra having a/c no. [protected], axis bank & ifsc no. Utib0001838 on dt.02.02.2018 but since then neither their any executive visited my place nor they have returned my security money. I have tried a lot to call priya at [protected] and other number in the name of komal [protected] & [protected] but all the numbers are either discontinued or switched off all the times.

Today, i have gone through the similar type of advertisement in nbt dt.19.03.2018 in the name of tele shop co. & called at the number [protected] provided in the advertisement. Upon call, a lady answered my call having same name as above i. E. Priya and she briefed me exact the same detail of registration, security deposit etc. But when tried to recall her about my case she outrightly disconnected my call. I tried to call her again but she didn't answered my calls.

Now i request nbt officials to look i to the matter and publish the only genuine advertisements after verifying them at their own end.
Mar 22, 2018
Updated by Imran2055
Daily advertising in NBT with a new name, new number and sometimes different name but same mobile number.
I tried to call on the number, the Lady picked the call & introduced herself as Priya & when I recall about my case, she straight way denied saying that company is different & this is different.

This is quite ridiculous... NBT is no bother to check the genuineness & acting as a helping hand to these cheaters to grow up their business.
It is quite ashamed of NBT.

Delhi, Delhi