NDPL

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

NDPL Complaints & Reviews

saini70
Dear sir/madam my name is vikrant saini address: e-202 shastri nagar delhi - 110052. My meter is very fast sir i register complaint against it but nobody took any action they said that i[censored] have so many equipments at ur home it means u r using all of these eqipments sir in this winter season when nothin is on at night oly one refrigerator is generating 5-6 unit in one night sir i went to shakti nagar but they talk very rudely my c.A. No. - [protected] in the name of my mother smt. Sunita saini, sir mere bachche summer me pareshan rehte hai per koi solution nhi mil raha pls help me sir pls main aapka bahut ehsaanmand rahunga agar mera meter chane ho jaata hai to . Pehle mere meter sahi laga hua tha usme reading sahi aati thi per last year march 2014 me mera meter change hua or tab se ye ho raha hai

anild85
    Hi, I would like to draw your attention regarding the Complaint Number:[protected] that i have registered yesterday on 05 January 2015 at 6 pm and the reason for that was the power failure, but after registering the complaint i gave many calls and your Technician came after 10 pm in the night and did not have sufficient resources to repair it as it was a fault in the cable(they discovered the fault in the connection cable in the night) and promised me the solution in the morning due to the lack of resources, but in the morning they came up and established a temporary connection instead of giving me a permanent solution to the problem.The temporary connection that they have provided is not feasible as its not secure and the children use to play around that area and might lead to accidents.So i request you to please look into the matter priority basis provide me with the permanent solution of this problem asap. Regards, Anil Kumar B-5, Sector-5 House no.-185 Rohini Delhi-110085 CA No.[protected] Mobile no:[protected]

Ndpl — SDL REFUND [Resolved]

anandpihu
      Sir/madam While applying for meter (CA No;[protected]) in Dec.2012, I had been charged Rs3000 as SLD, in addition to...

rampal anand
      CA No [protected] is a commercial connection in name of Praveen Saxena at A 45 Naraina Industrial Area Phase 2 New Delhi 110028 but this connection is used for industrial purpose. The name of his firm is Praveen Industrial Plastic Corporation. He does not have factory license also. Kindly take some strict action.

Ndpl — load reduction [Resolved]

royalmady
        sir/ madam, I had applied for load reduction for my permanent connection for[protected] and pay all bills and dues my notification...

gaurav kr mehta
        sir/ madam, I had applied for new permanent connection for my floor on[protected] and submitted documents on[protected], my notification no. Is [protected] . i was told that your request has been pending for some dues which are on the name of mr sunder lal bhatia (my nebiour) i had visited your larance road office twice & also deposited copy of my property papers and told them that these dues not belongs to my property as it is seperatly build up . i am being confirmed that my issues will be solved within three working days and demand note will be issued . now its three months, site visit is also done after making 100 calls on your coustomer care still no action has been done yet my status is still same. i am regularly in touch with customer care from last three months you can check your records. thanks & regards Gaurav Mehta [protected]

amby.ncm
          Sir/madam I have applied for shifting of feeder box in front of my house no BE-65 west Shalimar a Bagh on 14august 2014 at ndpl office in shalimar bagh .But still after so many days still no actions has been taken even after calling 2-3times to ndpl customer care centre . Sir I wanna draw your kind attention to the ndpl feeder box which is installed right in the centre of my house . Sir I just want to get it shifted at the corner of the house so that I can utilise my front area to certain extent as a parking as u know that the parking in delhi is one of the nightmares of delhites. Sir pls do the needful and oblige

Kuldeep_Rajput
            This complaint is regarding power shutdown for so long time in Burari area. Every time there is a maintenance work going on. When we make call in the customer care office they provide us the wrong information. In the morning of 18th June 2014 at 12:00 am in the morning the light cuts started and whole night it was like that and in the morning 4:00 am light has gone. Now at 2:45 pm there is no light and I am writing this complaint in no light. It is almost going to be 12 hours when there is no light. This is a poor condition of this area that every time there is a situation like that. When the wind blows slowly and rain drizzle over there NDPL got burst and light goes in that area. Every time when we call in the customer care office regarding asking about when will the light come they have only one answer maintenance work is going on over there or this maintenance work going over there for life time validity and it will no end of the maintenance work. I asked them about the zonal manager’s number they told we don’t provide any number to you. Is this is the customer care which don’t have the proper information regarding any question and that is only for the name. On 18th June, 2014 they provide me the number and that was shame for the NDPL personnel that they all are just for name and they cheated the people of the society by serving them the wrong information and improper services. I provide you the number that you provided me today after so long time and that was only for prank all outgoing banned on that number when I call on that number Mr. Sanjeev “[protected]”. Please take the proper action on that issue so that no one can face same problem again.

Ndpl — Complain about send high load charges [Resolved]

pearls240681
              we are the NDPL user of your company our ca number is [protected] and meter number is 5529816..in current...

C M CHAUDHARY
              TO The Head Officers Customer Care Officer Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited Delhi- Subject – Regarding dead street lights complain Dear Sir/Mam With due you respectfully, I Dr. C.M. chaudhary want to complaint about Street Light in C- BLOCK Metro Vihar Phase -1 HolambiKalan Delhi -110082.I was complaining for last many days, but there is no satisfaction and they approved it without any proper action on my complain. The people of Metro Vihar facing problems due to dead street lights. I was given complains many times on customer care help line no[protected] my complain no-[protected], [protected]. [protected], [protected]. Please take quick action on my complain . Yours sincerely, Dr. C.M.Chaudhary C-853 Metro Vihar Ph-I Holambikalan Delhi-110082 M - [protected]

[Oct 16, 2013] Ndpl customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ndpl — REMOVAL OF ELECTRICITY POLE TRANSFORMER [Resolved]

sunny20kamra
                Please TO, TATA POWER DELHI DISTRIBUTION PVT. LTD.(NDPL) NANGIA PARK, SHAKTI NAGAR, DELHI THIS IS TO BRING IN YOUR...

Pooja.jain
                [protected] T0 The Manager Sub: - complaint against the false / wrong / imposed charges on the bill by NDPL which is false practise of the NDPL with the submission that charges are not belong to us Meter no.(CA No.) - [protected] Dear Sir We are bringing to your kind attention about the false and fowl practise are being played by NDPL By imposing extra charges which do not belong to us. I am the resident of H.No.-8613, 1st floor, Sidipura East Park Road, Karol bagh, New Delhi -110005. I have paid all our bill Regularly but I got 1 Bill for Rs. – 2,13,356/- which is not belong to us. CA no. of this bill is different. This bill is belong to other Address i.e. H.No.-8612-13, Plot no.-8614, Goushala Road, Sidipura,Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005. I complaint about this in NDPL Keshavpuram Office, but no one help us. We request you to please advise us where we can complaint for this & get solution. We are requested to please take appropriate step to look in this matter How it’s possible we pay the amount which belongs to Other person, its duty to NDPL to recover his money from Correct person, not from others. Please expedite the work to provide the necessary relief subjected to the above sited matter in favour of the Justice. Thanking you Yours Faithfully Shekhar H.No.-8613, 1st Floor, Sidipura, East Park Road, Karol bagh, New Delhi – 110005 Ph: [protected]

Ndpl — power cut [Resolved]

rampratap68
                  TATA POWER DELHI DISTRIBUTION LIMITED IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER IN DELHI.
                  I SAID THIS BECAUSE I HAVE STRONG INCIDENCEIN...

ssing18
                  Hi Team,

This is in regards to NDPL meter running very fast. I got my meter installed on 8th may 2013, since then till 25th july 2013 it shows total reading of 1958 units on domestic use which is approximately 25 units a day.I was told by ndpl that cal light should blink 11 times in 1 minute with one fan and one tube light on however it blinks more than 60 times in one minute. My ca no is [protected]. I request you to fix it adap.

Satender Pal Singh
                  Mobile no[protected]

NDPL — fastest meter

Respected sir,
                  I beg to say that my meter has changed on 08.07.2009. This new meter is running very fast so I request you please check to my meter. your great grace will be on me.

vinod kumar
                  A-114, Village Nathupura Delhi-110084
                  fastest meter
                  Respected sir
                  This meter is running very fast so I request you please check to my meter. your great grace will be on me. my meter K.NO:[protected]

SHRI RAM NARAIN

SHRI RAM NARAIN
                  Address: 8375 Roshan ara Road
                  SUBZI MANDI DELHI : 110007
                  Ph No:[protected]

ndpl meter — fast meter reading and day by day increase bill amount

hiiii
                  my self vinay
                  i am very dispressed and tension to meter bill. this is very fast meter reading .

NDPL — fast bill

this is to complain against fast meter , we don't live during the day time at home but still the bill we received this time is too much Rs3750, (1020 units) while prior to that my bill was around 1700/- max

N.D.P.L — about reading

sir,madam..
                  i have recieved bill k.no-[protected]. which mention in bill, my meter reading 5401 but in real my meter reading is 4431 plz again check my reading soon..
                  my mobile no.[protected], [protected]

Ndpl — Street light is not working

Vikhy88

We are living at Shahbad dairy, E-block H. no.24 pocket 2 on MAHARANA PRATAP CHOWK. There is a ...

Ndpl — Security Refund [Resolved]

nksnkumar
                    Dear Sir/Madam

I am Naresh Kumar my CA No. is [protected]. I have request[protected] for meter remove...

mahavirgoel
                    our ndpl CA no. [protected]k installed at address AG - 375 , Sanjay gandhi transport nagar , Samaypur Delhi - 110042 . we applied for load reduction . Accordingly we deposited Rs 7000/- as load reduction charges against DNno.[protected] . The ndpl contractor employee mr. jaidev ( employee of m/s shyam industry - contractor ) visited my place on 10.12.2012 to replace meter . our dispute is regarding old armoured cable which i personally provided to ndpl . ON 20/04/2009 , NDPL TRANSFERED CABLE CONNECTION FROM FEEDER PILLER TO OVERHEAD CABLE. The cable was lying underground . The ndpl didnot even tried to unearth the cable . due to this you are surprised to know that for 2 full days we have no electriccity . after that we provided our new armoured cable by purchasing from the market . now they are insisting to recover old cable. we requested Mr. Harpreet
                    ( J O OF NDPL LAWRANCE ROAD )NOT TO RECOVER OLD CABLE . I REQUESTED him to unearth the old cable which is still underlying . But Mr. HARPREET without considering my request told me VERY HARSHLY that we will not replace the meter.

Now i request to consider my case at priority and do needful

with regards

villayti goel

Tata Power, NDPL — New Connection Delayed [Resolved]

arun2012

This refers to the application for the new power connection at B-1/155, Agar Nagar, Prem...

Raza Ahmed
                      To,
                      Sir/Mam

Subject: Regarding removing of NDPL’s electric transformer’s safety railing on open sided sewer.
                      I applicant Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J 3281. North west Narela, (Narela industrial area) Delhi runs a factory. Electric transformer of NDPL is located. Safety railing located by NDPL covering electric transformer which also covering open sided sewer of MCD as well. Due to covering, the cleanliness work of open sided sewer cannot be done. That’s why water fills in open sided sewer and water spreads on the road as well. Due to spreading of water on the road, water also comes in our factory as well. For this there is a huge loss occurs in our factory. And it remains always possibility of electric shorts accidents. We have other electric transformers located on that road, that is not covering the open sided sewers through safety railing. Only it covers ours through electric transformer’s safety railing.. We have made complaints earlier to the department but no hearing have been done so far. If any accident would happen then NDPL will be responsible for it. This is illegitimate to cover MCD’s open sided sewer. That’s why safety railing to ouster from the open sided sewer. For this MCD sweepers can clean the open sided sewer. MCD officials visits and they give warnings to applicant again and again about removing of safety railing for this they can do cleaning work. That’s why we are forced to do complaint again. If safety railing don’t get remove early then we can go to court. Kindly removes the safety railing as soon as possible. For this the problem of filling of water could get away. We would be very thankful to you.
                      Dates of all the given complaints to NDPL till now regarding removing of safety railing
                      29 SEPT 2011, 01 OCT 2011, 22 SEPT 2011, 11 Sept 2012.
                      Date: 05/10/2012 Applicant Name:
                      Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J
                      3281, North west Narela, Delhi.
                      Mobile no: [protected]
                      K NO: [protected]
                      Electric connection request no:[protected]
                      Email id’s: [protected]@yahoo.com
                      mohd.[protected]@gmailcom

sushil k
                        my name is sushil semwal i am a customer of ndpl delhi my ca no is [protected] in last 5- 6 months my meter is so fast i am going to my home only 2 or 3 hours in that time only 1 tv, 1 cfl bulb 1 fridge and 1 fan open but per day 3.5 units consumed so i want please check my meter my mobile no is [protected] and address is a-6/90, se-15, rohini delhi 85 thanks