NDPL

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

NDPL Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir, Mam I Would like to share this information with you that my neighbor Mr Ashok Chawla living at D 210 INDERPURI BUDH NAGAR J J COLONY has install 2, A .C which is creating problem of fluctuation of electricity in our house as meter has less load, sir in night all house electricity is directly connected through some wire this is a daily practice by them between 10.00 in night till 4:30 in the morning, whole house electricity is use through illegal mean and cheating NDPL . Sir you may check there house bills and of last 3 months and the electricity devices and points in there house please consider this Advocate Madan Gujar
May 21, 2015
Updated by madangujar

This is regular practise in near by all houses whole rented people also does the same

I would like to draw your kind attention towards my request no. [protected] regarding the above mentioned subject. I had applied...

DEAR SIR IN VILLAGE HIRANKI DELHI-110036 SO MANY PEOPLE ARE THFT ELECTIRCITY THEY ARE RUNING 2 OR 3 AC ANG PAYING ONLY VERY LESS ELECTRICITY BILL THE MOST OF ELECTRICITY THEFT IN CHAKKI WALI GALI, BAZAD GALI, KHATRI GALI ETC. SO PLEASE CHANGE THEIR ELETRICTIY METER ASAP AND SEND VIGLIENCE TEAM IN NIGHT .

Dear Sir/ Madam With due respect, we wish to submit that we have a complaint regarding removal of extra street light. There are 2 street lights at each inner katras at Shora Kothi, Katra Khajur Wala Sabzi Mandi, Ghanta Ghar, Delhi- 110007. In our Katra one of our street light daily on/off during all night at a gap of 2-3 minutes. All brightness of the street light comes to our house. My Wife is a Patient since last 15 years. She cannot sleep, even we all cannot sleep all night since last one month. We are facing lots and lots of problem due to these circumstances. Only one light is more than sufficient for one katra. Request you to please remove one light at the earliest. Thanking You, Yours Truly Mr. Seeta Ram Gupta Mobile No. : [protected] 1015, Shora Kothi, Katra Khajur Wala Sabzi Mandi, Ghanta Ghar, Delhi- 110007.

Hello I am Praveen Kumar Chauhan working as Auditor (C&AG) I have applied for Meter of 3KW for the First floor of my house. I have submitted all the needful documents and after the verification of my house I got a mail on my registered e-mail id i.e [protected]@gmail.com that my request has been cancelled, regarding this I have called so many times to the customer care to know a single reason why the request has been cancelled but every time I have been disappointed by them. So please provide me the particular reason that why my request has been cancelled so that I can apply for the same again. My notification no. is [protected] please take immediate steps for this if NDPL don't have any reason to cancel the request than why they should do such things to annoy their consumers? Or I have to ask it through RTI that what is the reason for this?

Dear Sir, I am Rajiv kumar & my residence in jagatpur, burari, delhi-84.Last 2 month approx. I was applied for a...
          Dear Sirs, No data is visible in the display unit provided against pre-paid electric connection (K. No.[protected]) for...
          SIR/MADAM MY CA NO. IS [protected]. I AM RADHEY SHYAM FROM T-210 MANGOL PURI DELHI 110083. SIR I WAS MAKE MY EMAIL ID...
          Sir, I inform you that RAM BABU RATHORE is the owner of House No.[protected] First floor & Second floor, Punjabi Mohalla,...

I have applied for New Electricity Connection to my 2nd Floor Residential flat No-C-1 built in Khasra No.786/1, Extended Lal Dora, Village Burari, , Delhi -110084 with New Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) and obtained receipt vide Notification No.-[protected], dated 28/11/2014. But a NDPL official has inspected the premises and informed that no new connection will be given in your flat due to Hight of the building. it is very surprising to know that a new connection was already given in the 3rd floor of the building and my building hight is lower than the 3rd floor. However a building hight certificate on 06/04/2015. But till date i.e. 20/04/2015 my new connection was given due to no electricity connection i unable to shift my family to the newly purchase building. (MADHU SHARMA)

On 16/04/2015 I tendered Rs.1000/- along with my two domestic bills amounting to Rs.630/- (Rs.430/- + Rs.200/-) to Mr Ramesh Kumar cashier. Thereafter I tendered another bill of my son for Rs.500/- along with balance of Rs.130/-. but Mr Ramesh Kumar refused having receipt of Rs.1000/-. and asked me to give him again Rs.1000/-. I was shocked on his asking as such. I asked him to check his cash but he did not agree to do so. After huge arguments he agreed to check the cash received on his counter but refused to check his private cash. I feel that he did not add the cash to his counter cash but kept it of his own. He refused to receive my bills unless I gave him additional cash of Rs.1000/-. I had withdrawn cash of Rs.2200/- from my account with Post Office. Thus I had to deposit entire cash I withdrew from my account. Thus I had to loose Rs.1000/- because of dishonesty of Mr. Ramesh Kumar. I request your honour to inquire in the matter and get my cash back fraudulently collected by your staff cashier. Further I request for a copy of action taken report against the dishonest staff of your office. Hari Singh s/o Late Sh Jhandu Ram House No. 116 Village Singhola Delhi-110040 Mob. [protected]
            I have forwarded the complaint of Sh. Hari Singh as he is my friend and he does not have computer facility with him. Kindly do the needful and reply to the consumer on his mobile N0.[protected]

My CA no. is [protected]. Only My electric supply has break down by Saturday 28th February. And Many times i have lodged complain...

C.A. No [protected] Bill dated 30.01.15 Due date 17.02.15 The above bill has been paid by ECS ( whereas I have not opted for ECS payment, NDPL itself deducted the amount via ECS) and still it is showing as outstanding bill whereas the NDPL has righly generated the receipt for Rs.1, 000/- showing the amount paid on 13.02.15 ( Bank account of my daughter out of which the amount has been paid, is also showing a debit amount of Rs.1, 000/- being paid to Tata Power). Please conform and correct your records accordingly and inform.

ca no [protected] meter is hanging mishap can happen any time pl get it fixed on wall hanging on wires phone no [protected] it is dangerous for passer by it is hanged on wires and light is coming please do it urgently because of any electrocution 6/36 double story 2nd floor vijay nagar Quarters.

C.A. No. [protected] Name : Ram Chand Chawla Address: A-4/14, Sector-18, Rohini, Delhi-110089 2 or 3 months before I had made a payment through my daughter;s debit card. I have neither applied for the ECS payment nor instructed in any way to do so, but you yourself deducted the amount of current bill No.[protected] dated 30.01.2015 ( Bill due on 17.02.15 for Rs.1, 000/-) from her account even without bothering to inform me or my daughter. I am highly surprised to see that how can you dare to deduct the amount without our opting for the ECS payment and that too without having any authorisation. This is nothing but a cheating, a serious crime of dragging the money from the customer's account without any information I have put a complaint with your department on your helpline number 66404040 and complaint number is [protected] Dt. 13.02.215. Now, either you return the said amount to me or else you will compel me to take a stern action and lodge a criminal complaint against you. Thank you, Ramesh Chander Kapur Mob. No. [protected]

i had applied 26/01/2015 for name change in the name of mandeep singh ([protected]).i have my plot paper in my mother name and construct 2 floors.on each floor having different ndpl electricity connections.On both connection i applied name change.Other name change request is resolved in the name of sandeep kaur ([protected]) and
                    new CA no is:[protected].when property paper is same for both request, how they aprove for request: [protected]..

now they are hrash my mother said your papers are not registered, so how they allot me electricity connection.

Respected Sir/Madam I Suman Khanna, residing at WZ 351 A/2 Sri Nagar, Gali, No. 2 Near Gurudwara, Shakur Basti, Delhi-34 since 1993 having CA No. [protected]. Today a message sent by you against request no.[protected] and came to know that someone had submitted request for change of meter I want to say that this is the disputed property and Case is pending in the Delhi District Court, Rohini I have a copy of order of stay in that premi ses. Today is saturday I submit all the papers to NDPL office next working day. I am very thankful to you to do the needful action against my complaint. with regards, Yours Sincerely, Suman Khanna

आदरणीय वरिष्ठ अधिकारी महोदय विषय:- मीटर न लग...

Dear sir/madam my name is vikrant saini address: e-202 shastri nagar delhi - 110052. My meter is very fast sir i register complaint against it but nobody took any action they said that i[censored] have so many equipments at ur home it means u r using all of these eqipments sir in this winter season when nothin is on at night oly one refrigerator is generating 5-6 unit in one night sir i went to shakti nagar but they talk very rudely my c.A. No. - [protected] in the name of my mother smt. Sunita saini, sir mere bachche summer me pareshan rehte hai per koi solution nhi mil raha pls help me sir pls main aapka bahut ehsaanmand rahunga agar mera meter chane ho jaata hai to . Pehle mere meter sahi laga hua tha usme reading sahi aati thi per last year march 2014 me mera meter change hua or tab se ye ho raha hai

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that i hace registered a complaint 2 days back regarding the power failure...