NestAway Technologies Customer Care
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (638)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

[email protected]

This is ca noor e mohammad shaik. I have opted for nestaway homes and before paying the advance and fee physically verified the property and i have no complaints about the physical appearance of property.

But the executive including tele and marketing informed me that there is no issues with the flat and if anything is there they will resolve that in 48hrs. Trusting their words and promises i have paid the advance and fee.

From the first day ifself the problem started. The guys who have to come and handover me the keys was late for 2 days.

Because of some personal issues, i have not able to stay in property for a week and have stayed outside the property.

15 days ago i went to the propety and stayed there. I got to know there is severe signal issue in the flat. When i am in flat there is no mobile network and will not be able to receive any calls and there is no wifi facility in the room.

That night i have adjusted and since i have been calling up for the wifi or any other solution but i have listened is the following:

1. We have not forced you to join nestaway
2. Network is not in over hand
3. Wifi depends upon the service provider

But, the nestaway flat above me is having proper wifi connection i have been calling up customer support since 10 days but they are not at all responding properly.

Even i have provided two following options:

1. Provide me for the internal transfer without charging any fee
2. I will get the new connection and reiumburse me the cost

They are denying the both.

For a chartered accountant, taking calls is the main revenue which am not able to do coz of nestaway bad response.

They are only money oriented business. Before paying the advance they called me thrice a day and now i have been calling thrice a day but no one is responding properly.

This is highly objectionable.

Please help me in this regard
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-29 12:19:16

[May 28, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 29, 2018
This should not have happened; we only strive to bring you the best experience. We request you to share your complaint & contact details to us at [protected]@nestaway or you can also raise a service ticket from your dashboard; that'd help us connect with you.
Please cancel my booking I won’t be able to shift due to personal reason
Your payment of 17000.0 towards booking has been received. Transaction Ref# WN2KJZJ0C4ET0WA -NestAway
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Please call us at +91 8904242424 or share your complaint & contact details to us at [email protected]; that'd help us connect with you.

yugantarthakkur
    I joined nestaway as a tenant on 3-may-18 and on 18-may-18 i got a mail stating the rent is increased from rs. 9300 to 11000 rs. Within 15 days.

The agreement states that the rent for 11 months is 9300. Nowhere it is mentioned that the rent could be increased before 11 months.

1. Date of incidence -18-may-18
    2. Date of lease start - 3 - may -18
    3. Original rent - 9300 rs. Per month, changed rent from june - 11, 000 rs per month

I am not able to attach my pdf version of rental agreement here. But, the rental agreement also nowhere says about the rental changes in 11 months

Please help as this company is doing things illegaly

increased rent to 11000 from 9300 within 15 days of my move in
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-20 18:42:06

[May 18, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 18, 2018
    We would really like to get in touch with you so that we can help you resolve this. Please share your contact details with us so that we can connect with you.
    We have paid the electricity bill and entire amount of 10531 before the due dates and the bills and payment receipts are attached and confirmed still nest away is asking us to pay the amount once again. Its been 2 months and they are torturing us. Everytime a new Representative coming up with new theory and no one is looking to close the issue.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 25, 2018
    This should not have happened; we only strive to bring you the best experience. Please share your registered contact details with us so that we can connect with you.

Sumana Bhattacharya
      Very helplessly, i am writing this complaint here hoping to get some help since nestaway has been such a pain in my life for the last few months. None of the service requests raised was addressed on time, no action was taken. The customer service agents were rude and unprofessional to the core. They only called me to educate me how to draft a complaint and never even bothered to ask me what my real query was. I talked to someone named abhishek pattnaik who was working on my service request number 00394342 who talked to me as if i was asking for his money and not mine. Then another person who claimed to be a supervisor named (Rajesh) called and he also talked very rudely. Instead of trying to help me, he started defending his own employee. So no metter what the customers do, we can never expect any solution from nestway.

So talking about my query, i have always paid my rent on time. However from the past 2 months, a part of my rent is getting adjusted towards utilities and amount is showing due in my dashboard. I have added all the bills as a proof that i have paid my utilities on time but i still am awaiting my refunds and now i have started getting emails that my agreement will be cancelled if i do not pay those late fees. No one has taken any action and i will end up paying the late fees again which is almost 4000 rs extra from my pocket for no fault of mine. Hope nestaway is happy ripping their customer's money right off this way!

I am really helpless and lost all hopes from this company. I really want to vacate this house at the earliest and as a helpless nestaway customer, whoever is reading this, please never even consider nestway while trying to rent a house. Trust me, you dont want to put yourself through this trouble dealing with a bunch of illiterate and unprofessional people who has no care for your hard earned money!!
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-21 21:38:48

[May 17, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 18, 2018
      Hi Sumana, we regret the inconvenience caused to you; we only strive to bring you the best experience. Please be assured that your concern is being looked into and our customer care team will be in touch with you shortly.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Nestaway Technologies — unethical behaviour - false promises made to rent the property [Resolved]

Saurabh1123
        I reside at a nestaway flat, ajanara daffodil, sector 137 noida; i have taken a 2 bhk fully furnished apartment - tv and washing...
        Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nestaway Technologies — pan card details have not been provided by nestaway even if I am paying more than 1lakh rent per annum [Resolved]

Nahid Fatima Akram
        NestAway Technologies has not been providing me with the pan card details of the owner, I am paying 9, 630 Rs rent per month....

Parthbatt
        I took a room on rent through nestaway and ac was included in my room. My ac was not working when i moved in and i was assured that it will be repaired in 2-3 days. I have been regularly following up with nestaway but it has not been repaired or replaced by nestaway even after continuous follow for more that 15 days. Neither move in manager not area manager is picking the call. And a time period of 6 months is also locked in for my stay.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-09 12:09:27

[May 05, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 08, 2018
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Faiz2905
          I reside at a nestaway flat, victory crossroads, sector 143b noida; and i have been facing an issue regarding the ac service charges of 1200/- being added to my payment section of the app's my dashboard area. Prior to the visit of the worker i was told that it's a routine service visit for the ac and it's free of cost, but now the charges are being added up.. Please resolve this issue
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-02 08:38:22

[May 02, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 02, 2018
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Tejashree Potdar
            I tejashree potdar, was living in my world a 306, since march till 13 april 2018, i had raised an internal transfer request to a home in ghorpadi in yellow blossom. When i booked as i got the roomates number i spoke to them and after speaking they told me that 2 girls are from banglore so theirs boy freinds come and stay in weekends. Also she was not okay that i had my own almirah and so i can not be fitted in the room i had booked and it can not be kept in hall. Hence i had to cancel the booking as am not okay that in girls pg boys stay.

My internal transfer was not cancelled and i was shown to be living in yellow blossom and my move in date to myworld was kept as 14 april, where i was already staying. I have cancelled the booking on 13th before my move-in date comes and moved out on 13th night.

But with regards to this i should be paid the total deposit of 12000 and the 16 days rent asper 6300 per month, token amount and onboarding charges as i never moved in to any new home minus your 999 as renovation charges. But am paid only some 10562 rupees which is not complete amount.
            So if i see the total amount goes to 12000 deposit, 3360 16 days rent, token amount 1600, onboarding charges 2000, agreement which was never done, so 1000 total 19960 minus 999. I. E 18961.

So please do the needful as i have even submitted the keys to rahul puraneek. I have also raised service request and escalated it to 4th level yet i have not got any resolution, the service request is sc[protected].
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-05 12:35:09

[Apr 27, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response May 02, 2018
            Hi Tejashree, we have checked with our teams and we understand that our team has already contacted you regarding this. We are working on resolving this at the earliest. Thank you for your patience.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nestaway Technologies — nest away rent receipt do not have tax details [Resolved]

b.dinfeb
              I took one house on rental basis from nestaway. When the rent was due they generated an online rent receipt for payment on...

Harsh Jangra
              I raised a service request regarding the need of car parking sticker and i called the customer care many times almost around 15-20 times that i am facing big problem, daily security guard fighting with me that you don't have sticker, we won't allow you to park car and customer care executive response we will get back to you asap but i hadn't received any call with respect to my issue. It's ridiculous.
              Service request no - sc00312123
              Escalate - 4 times
              Date of request - 17 march 2018

Also, i provided the contact detail of society manager to talk to him for sticker.

Kindly provide me the car parking sticker as asap.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-18 07:12:13

[Apr 15, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2018
              Hi Harsh Jangra, we are checking on this. Please allow us some time to get back to you.
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2018
              We have checked with our teams and we understand that all the details have been communicated to you. Please opt for an internal transfer so that we can assist you further.

Yaswitha
                Nest away person mr. Karthik seems not to fully understand his duties. He is been very rude and i can say partially abandoned his duties, leaving me no other choice but to report straight away. He couldn’t talk to the tenant but take sides with nest away vendors making me pay an amount (Which i’m not sure as to why i had to pay) and the vendors ended up blackmailing me. I felt the whole issue left me wondering why i’m paying nestaway n still have to handle all the nuisance that some nestaway manager creates. Please respond to the issue and see it’s brought to issue. I wouldn’t want such rude n irresponsible people to be my bought n bear on problems.
                Please respond asap

Thanks n regards
                Yaswitha
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-17 07:12:12

[Apr 14, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2018
                Hi Yaswitha, we take strict action against anyone who violates company policy. Please share with us your contact details so we can get in touch with you and understand what went wrong.
                I am receiving call from a person claiming to be nest away executive and abusing and shouting at me, by saying that why are we suggesting a person name Gaurav to join our house and he is telling me to penalize.

Let me know whether i should go ahead with police complaint .

Fraud Phone Number : [protected]
                NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, May 3, 2018
                We would really like to get in touch with you so that we can help you resolve this. Please share your registered contact details with us so that we can connect with you.

chandanpal290190
                  I was a tenant with a nestaway house with contact no - +91 [protected].

I moved out on 12th march 2018. First an unnecessary amount of rs 950 was deducted against cup-board keys (Which was never provided to me while move-in).
                  After that only rs. 250 was refunded after complaint.

Rest 750 was reserved which again after another complain was explained that 750 was deducted because some items in flat were not in good condition.

The given reason is not acceptable to me because all the things mentioned were in as-is condition like when i moved-in. I have also leaved in the flat only for six months and no damage was done by me or my flatmates in my presence.

Hence i want my money back. I can not pay for damages which were already in the flat.

Also for this i had raised a sr (Sc_[protected] on which i am getting no response even after lot of escalations and multiple phn calls to customer care. This type of poor service is not acceptable for a reputed company like your's
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-14 07:12:20

[Apr 13, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
                  Hi chandanpal290190, we have already escalated your issue to the concerned team. The team will connect with you with an update.
                  Today I again followed up with customer care. And asked to talk to a senior.

But they said there is no senior aviable that moment and I will get a callback and the Nestaway person named Himanshu assured me that I will get a callback today only.

I have received no callback and my issue with Nestaway is still pending.
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018
                  Our team is working on this, rest assured we will get back to you soon.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Kaks0054
                    This is regarding the situation raised on 26th March regarding tenant aggrement that you guys promise to provide on 2nd April and it had been 10 days and I've still not received it.

I call you customer care executive daily and they say it is with registerad office for the past 10 days.

Can you guys give me a solid reason why it is with registerad office for past 10 days ?.

Due to you guys I'm facing mental pressure here and will make sure that I will exploit your pathetic service on every social platform.

Either give my 2k bucks refund or provide me with your rent agreement

Atleast let me know the date for it.Im sick of calling your useless customer care executive daily.

Thanks.
                    Kshitij Chauhan
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-14 07:12:22

[Apr 12, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2018
                    Hi Kshitij Chauhan, we are already working with our teams to resolve this query. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an update.
                    I paid for rent agreement and its been more than 9 months but still nest-away did not release my rent agreement.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nestaway Technologies — health issues due to inappropriate accommodation with bed bugs [Resolved]

YashSaluja28
                      This complaint is regarding providing the accomodation with bed bugs. My brother has taken the accommodation in Bangalore...
                      Complaint category Real Estate

himani16gupta
                      Its regarding the house in c-167 mayfield gardens. Our fridge ia not working and after 5 visits of electrician its not working at all, we have told them to send someone who is experienced but in vain. Summar has started and we end up wasting our food likewise inverter and battery also needs to be replaced and they are asking us about the charges we need to bear for that. They promised everything will be good when we came into this house. We have repaired almost everything in this house from washing machine to tv. Now they want us to replace the inverter as well which is measurable. It is advisable to check if everything is ok before promising someone of fancy facilities.# services... I will never ever recommend nestaway to anybody.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-06 07:12:56

[Apr 05, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018
                      Hi Himani, it really hurts us to disappoint you; this is not the experience we want you to have with us. Could you please share your contact details with us or you can also raise a service ticket from your dashboard? That'd help us connect with you.

Nestaway Technologies — payment issues [Resolved]

ssinha0418
                        We are tenants and have rented out our property to nestaway. Since it was furnished from our side so there was minimum guarantee...

thesomron
                        I moved out nestaway house on sunday, 25th march. I have been charged inr 2000 for 'maintenance move out charges'. Upon clicking 'i' it says 'other damages'.
                        The guy (Ashwani) who came for my move out and collected the keys said that these charges are not be applicable to you as there was no damage. He said that he will remove these charges and that i need not raise a ticket for it but now that guy is not picking my phone and i have received no update regarding the same.
                        My friend and flatmate, who moved out just 1 week before i moved out was not charged any such amount because there was no damage.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-03 03:05:10

[Apr 01, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2018
                        Hey Thesomron, this should not have happened; Could you please help us by sharing your registered contact details with us? We will check with our teams and get back to you.

Nestaway Technologies — returning of house keys [Resolved]

neerajgd
                          Its been more than 3 weeks since i cancelled the agreement with nestaway and requested for return of the keys, but for no...

Abhi29595
                          I was staying in pune in trinity court, koregoan park, my name is abhishek arora, i moved out on 7th of march, till now i have not received refund, i have raised many service requests which is now escalated to level 6 but there is no proper response. Every of your customer executive just say refund will be transferred in a day or 2. Now it's already more than 15 days. What should i do?? Usually it takes maximum 1 week.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-22 07:12:41

[Mar 22, 2018] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
                          Hi Abhishek! We would really like to get in touch with you so that we can help you resolve this. Please share your complaint & contact details to us at [protected]@nestaway and we would be happy to help you.
                          Updated by Abhi29595 Mar 25, 2018

Kruthigiri
                            This is regarding house id 3844 in Gurugram location.
                            I moved out of the house. Nobody turned up for exit formalities although I had informed about move out.

Later they deducted more than 3.5 K from my security deposit.
                            When questioned, they gave lame reasons like electricity due+Deep cleaning, whereas I had no pending dues towards house or any damages caused because of me.

I am looking for my pending refund. PLease help
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-23 02:35:28

NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018
                            Hey Kruthigiri! We’re really sorry about your experience. We request you to share your complaint & contact details to us at [protected]@nestaway; that'd help us connect with you.