NestAway Technologies Customer Care
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

ssacaria
I had the worst experience with nestaway. They are probably the biggest fraudsters of this decade. They lure young people looking for a place to stay and then they start minting out money for stupid reasons!!!

The house i was staying in gurgaon was off-boarded by nestaway without any prior notice. I was out of town for 3 months and when i returned, i was told by the house owner that the house is no longer available. On a humanitarian level, the house owner had kept all my stuff in her balcony!! When i confronted nestaway, they had no idea about the house being off-boarded.in a city like gurgaon, i had nowhere to go, but little did i know that my nightmare with this fraud company had just begun.

It's been 2 months now and i'm still fighting for the refund of my 3 month's rent! They returned my security deposit amount after much coercing. There also they deducted 800 rupees without any explanation. I let go of this 800 bucks because i was still waiting for the refund of my 3 month's rent.

They deducted 3500 rupees out of my refund citing that i had pending electricity charges. They generate false bills with false house ids and then try to mint money from people. It is to be noted that when this electricity bill was generated a few months ago, i was not even staying in that house and the house id mentioned was for some other house. After repeatedly bringing it to their notice, they did not remove those charges from my dashboard and now they are refusing to give me my money back. To top it all, they pretend to have so many systems, procedures, processes, approvals, this, that and what not when it comes to returning somebody's money.

After 2 months, i'm still awaiting the entire refund of 3 month's rent!!

The funny part is that i'm still getting updates and promotional messages from nestway, even though i'm no longer associated with them.

Nestway is a fraud company with illiterate people and buggy systems, procedures, processes and all other terms they use while fooling people.

[Aug 02, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
As informed earlier via tweets, we're looking into your concern... will keep you posted with further updates. Please bear with us.
ssacaria's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2017
I've been waiting for my refund since the last 2 months! I think that's enough time for you to look into this matter. Nestaway still owes me INR3, 500. It's high time people start switching to other reliable renting services. Atleast, they'll not get looted like this!

Nestaway Technologies — extra amount of 2500 deducted from deposit

Roma Pandya
    I have recently moved out from nest away house after staying for a year. The mattress quality was not good and i raised this...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

pranshusingh140
    Name: pranshu singh
    Ph. No.: [protected]
    My move in date: 20th july
    Complaint: wrong commitment (Services not being provided as were promised.)
    Desirable resolution: refund of security+token (Inr 13, 000) deducting the rent for these 10 days of stay.

So according to nestaway policy, once moved into a new property you have a time of 3 days to move out if you don't like your stay, but in my case, i was promised by the move in in-charge that the things would be taken care of within 2 days and no need to worry. That was a verbal agreement. He urged me to raise tickets and be patient, which i did, but now in this process of being patient i missed my window to move out. So now i'm stuck with a room where birds, mosquitoes, and insects have full access to come through a big window slot without any covering. I'm being charged for an a/c which is not working. On my move in day, the a/c wire was cut and no power supply was there. I couldn't check if it was working or not. So after raising service request, the power plug got installed but this took a time of more than 3 days (Missing out my move out window), at that moment i came to know that the a/c was not working. I've been raising service tickets and calling the customer support. They ask me to be patient and wait, i don't know if they understand that i've to sleep in a room where with a blow of wind the curtains wander off and the window passage is open for mosquitoes, at a minimum i wake up 4-5 times at night to cover up that passage with the help of curtains and weights.in my opinion, they don't give a rat's #, they just narrate the same replies with the same promises and yet i don't see any development. I'm attaching screenshots of the fines that i'm being charged. These screenshots are dated:27/07/16, but the customer care representative urged to wait until the end of the weekend, ie, today. As i don't see any development, i'm opting to move out.

I had such high hopes with this startup culture that i rather chose them instead of any pg. I believed in their business model and was an admirer until i myself moved in. After the harassment i've been through, not only makes me feel that i've been cheated but also that this startup sounds pretty cool on paper but the operations and other loopholes make it pretty hard for the consumers.

So after all this, all i seek is that i will go to an old school way of living in a pg nearby, and would like to move out without being fined. I. M being fined as if it's my mistake or fault. I would love to serve my lock-in period but not like this, that's for sure, and the time is up for being patient.

nestaway house

[Jul 30, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Pranshu, sorry if the inconvenience.Our care team will reach out to you and help you with the best possible resolution.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Sandarsh Goyal
      Pathetic customer service they deducted 1500rs without any explanation in the name o[censored]tility and service cost i barely lived in that place for 10 days.
      It costed me 11000 in total
      Room rent was 4500
      Even after paying all the move out charges etc the deduct 1500 more horrible service.
      It has been 5 days when i raised a complaint for knowing these details no reply till date.

[Jul 28, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apaar Singhal
        I have been making multiple calls and updates regarding the service requests. I would like to bring to your notice that the complaints are very ordinary such as
        - lush is leaking
        - washbasin tap is not working
        - handgun is leaking
        - geyser is not working
        - cupboard keys have not been provided
        - curtain rod is not installed
        - deep cleaning of my room

I don't know what to say but these should have been attended to even before i moved in. I have been following this for the past 10 days now and still there are some requests for which i have not even been contacted.

You should either not have the feature of service requests or provide the services. It is almost as if you are taking advantage of my situation where i have no options but to live here.

I would like you to note that any company is big, especially a b2c company only when the customers are happy.

Right now, extremely dissatisfied and disappointed. Expected much more out of you.

We're looking into your concern, Apaar. We'll keep you posted further... bear with us, please.

Nestaway Technologies — harassment by nestaway

Ankit Raonka
          My washing machine is in warranty period still nestaway sent their own guy instead of godrej's authorized person.
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

pranshusingh140
          I recently shifted to gurgaon. I moved into a nestaway house id: (117*). On my move in day, i was not provided with what i was promised, but it was manageable for a day or two. Now it's going to be a week and at this point in my career where i have to commit even my free time in studying, i'm handling electricians and carpenters and the worst part is that the issues have still not been rectified. I thought the main concept of nestaway was to have a hassle free environment, no headaches for basic amenities. If on my move-in date, i can't find a clean room, then i guess i was under the wrong impression of nestaway's operations and shouldn't be keeping many high expectations for the lock in period i've committed to. This has been by far my worst experience till date, and i've been living on my own since 2011 (Either on rent or pg).

Please find attachments

I'm attaching photos of the house.
          1) broken window
          2) cleaning
          3) a/c
          4) bathroom shower

These are all the things that would affect my day to day life. I've not been able to spend a night here cause there's litter all around and no cleaning has been done. The open slot adjacent to the a/c is a direct passage for the birds, insects, and whatnot. There is bird # on the floor and on the adjacent bed.

services

[Jul 23, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Pranshu, we apologise the inconvenience. Please drop a email to [protected]@nestaway.co, our team will help you.
          pranshusingh140's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 30, 2017
          I also wish they did but I will tell you what the reality is. The small problems like shower and room cleaning have been done and I don't know why but I should feel obliged as if some sought of favor has been done. Apart from that the big issues still remain unresolved and moreover, I see no progress. In simple words, I would state how I feel after all this! I feel like I've been conned and made a fool of. I've been asked to move in and now I'm supervising these issues get resolved, which in the first place was someone else's job. I'm taking care of carpenters, plumbers, and electricians and scheduling my day as per their ease and time.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Nestaway Technologies — services/harassment

Chaitanya Rajput
            Choosing nestaway was the worst decision of my life. I moved in to a nestaway property on 1 may, and everything was supposed...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Cosmetics

Nestaway Technologies — unfair deduction of charges

Mitashu Garg
            I was tenant in a nestaway property and moved out on 30th june 2017. At the time of moving out a manager is assigned to do...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Real Estate

adhingra

Nestaway as per their policy has taken 2 months advance in beginning.

I am staying with them from last 1 and half year and i am very pleased with the whole concept. But now they started adding some random expenses in your dashboard.

And when you tell them why you charged, they simply say those can't be reverted and if you don't pay it will be charged from your security.

6 people staying in house, they added 950 for pest control for me which is not done for my room and it's not been charged to others (But you have to pay, otherwise we will take it from security)

[Jul 17, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by adhingra Aug 01, 2017
            After posting the issue here also, Issue has not been understood and still coming back with same reply.
            I think it's an open case of misusing the security deposit.

Very disappointed...
            Updated by adhingra Aug 21, 2017
            No Action taken, finally ticket has been closed.
            Complete waste customer support.
            Hi Adhingra, please share your registered contact details. We'll help you.
            Avin.[protected]@gmail.com
            NestawayCare's reply, Jul 18, 2017
            On checking your dashboard we could see that, your issue is being addressed under ticket 296821. We are getting in touch with the relevant team to assist you further. We'll keep you updated on the ticket.

brahmjeet singh tomer
              Brahmjeet singh tomer
              Mob - [protected]

While i was staying in nestaway, by mistake i took internal transfer to the flat that i didn't want, for which charges are applicable if you do not cancel the transfer request on time.
              I made the request for cancellation on time still nestaway charged me 999 for transfer after that i decided to move out.
              Its around 45 days of my move out i haven't got my refund back.
              And nobody is responding properly and the customer care is the worst i have ever seen.
              There are policies for only tenants to follow.
              Nestaway itself is not following her policies.

[Jul 12, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Brahmjeet, on checking your dashboard we could see that our team had already given you all necessary clarification on ticket 260054. As informed to you over the ticket

Nestaway — I want to move out why charging 999

PoojaIngle
                I have moved in on 3rd July...my roommates are not following the rules..they are having parties everyday with lots of smoke...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nestaway Technologies — Unfair charges and fine been done on my dashboard

deepak naha
                Team,

I am planning to move out by 12 July 2017 but when I see my dashboard I find so many charges been attached,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nestaway Technologies — Nestaway house and customer service not up to date

Jatinder Sodhi
                My move in date selected was 18th of june, but when i went there, the house was not good condition. On calling the concerned...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Lalita Patra
                I moved in to the Nestaway property on November 5th 2016. Since then they have shown continuous failure on their part to provide/ fix the basic services & operational failures. I have been making allowances for the occasional misses, but this continuity cannot be tolerated anymore. Hence, this has pushed me to a point where I must move out of this place. As a really frustrated consumer, I deny to pay any penny to Nestaway for this property.
                I declare that all the expenses related to operational failure in the room or house has to be compensated suitably by Nestaway. and since as a consumer I and my roommate feel really harassed and we have jointly decide to take the matter further to court of the law.

Below mentioned is the list of concerns and expenses covered by us due to failure in services:

1. Electricity charges that reflect on our dashboard does not have proper allocation based on our period of stay and room wise usage.

2. Due to frequent failure of pressure pump followed by delay in fixation I had to buy a 12ft water pipe of Rs 1400 to reach my room through balcony. However, the water I used to get was muddy hence, I suffered from internal infection and my fellow roommate had skin allergies. The wiring is fixed but the pump stops functioning every 10 days leading to waterless taps for next 3-4 days.

3. Our ACs stopped working because of the circuit failure that happened during the crisis days as mentioned in our tickets. I raised several tickets but no one came to fix it. I had to get it fixed for Rs 1250.

4. Cleaning is promised in our rent agreement. Our cleaning vendor stopped coming and therefore, I had to assign a lady for Rs 500 to clean my room, balcony and washroom.

5. As promised washing machine was not provided and this was the key attraction for me to stay at this place. Later, I realized it was a false promise. My monthly laundry bill shot up to Rs 800 approx.

6. During the crisis day, as there was no water and no electricity for 2 days, we were asked to vacate the place for atleast days by the Nestaway employees. We had no choice but to shift to nearby hotel by paying Rs 1300 per night. I would like to Nestaway to cover the food expenses during our stay in the hotels.

Below mentioned are the random bills attached to our dashboard (only to trouble us more):
                · Baseless electricity bill

· Wardrobe charges

· AC charges

· Utility Charges

· Cleaning Fee

· Other Charges

The property is claimed to be a home away from home and all we got was an unattended property where the caretaker was not paid from 4 months. We were left with no guard and security. Due to this our caretaker left for 15 days and meanwhile some outsider had tried to break the glass and enter a room at the ground floor. This left us really scared and shocked. We tried to complain and request an investigation and proper security in place but all our requests were unheard. We felt deeply harassed and unsafe throughout our stay. We even requested for a small CCTV but nothing was done.

After the traumatizing experience of our stay, we demand a suitable compensation to cater all our expenses and the mental harassment we have gone through. Also since we were here to stay, but due to inefficiency at Nestaway's part we will have to move out and hence the movers and packers expenses should also be borne by Nestaway.

**We have sent a signed hardcopy of this notice with attached bills and proofs at the Nestaway office.

[Jun 29, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Lalita, sorry for the inconvenience. We are getting in touch with the relevant team to get your issue sorted. Our team will reach out to you shortly.

Riya Pant
                  I recently moved out of a NESTAWAY house in sector 37 Noida. My pending bill as told was 1404 which wasn't collected. Now, they have incorrectly cut 3600 from my security and are refusing to return the balance amount.

The exact BREAKUP of the bill is attached. It is 1404 which they never collected. Now when they have refunded the security AFTER A MONTH, they have cut 3600 as bill. The breakup of the 3600 is given in the other pic. THEY HAVE CHARGED AN UNFAIR amount without informing and are refusing to resolve this.

I want them to REFUND the balance amount AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. They are highly unprofessional.

Charged more than double amount and refuse refund
                  Charged more than double amount and refuse refund

Hi Riya, sorry for the inconvenience. We are validating the charges with the relevant team. We'll help you with the best possible solution. We'll keep you updated on 284931.

Surya Jujjavarapu
                    We have rat problem - yes we have there are lot of rats in home i have captured the pic for proof
                    Rat damaged washing machine before i joined nest away i raised a request after i joined in but no action till date recently some body came and repaired it and asking 1533 rupees for the respire charges it completely in correct i never used that washing till i need to pay all these 3 months i suffered with this issue now i am moving out i need to pay with no reason.
                    Water problem : yes we have owner wont pay maintenance to association so that he will cut down water for 1 week in month then they will settle the issue
                    Have power problem : yes same reason association and owner has issues so that they will take the fuse for 2 to 3 days.

[Jun 19, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Surya, sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your registered contact details. We'll help you to get your issues sorted.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Nestaway Technologies — No water no electricity harassed and tortured by nestaway

Pragya Modi

From the day one you guys have not provided me the proper services. I shifted to the nestaway property...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Real Estate

Skywink
                      I was living in madhapur hyderabad nestaway home. I had given a deposit of 17000 and was tokd upon inspection that 16000 rupees will be given back. However i was given only 13500. 2500 rupees was deducted saying its for geyser repair. First. I wasnt the only one in the room so it makes no sense to charge me 2500 alone for a geyser. Second attempts had been made to ask someone to come and repair the geyser. Nobody came. Third. 2500?? For geyser repair?? Also till the time i was there no body came to check for geyser. Another room in my apartment had an entire ceiling fallen. Not one person came for reapairs for months. Even after inspection i was told i will get back 16000 rupees and then very slyly the amount was deducted. I registered a complaint with nestaway on my third trial. Post which i was told the matter will be resolved within a few hours. However when i called after 3 days nothing had been done. I was asked to give all the details again and was told this matter would be sent forward. I lost my cool and they disconnected the call and no response was recieved there after.

[Jun 18, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Please share your registered contact details. We'll validate the deductions with the relevant team and help you.

S Moitra
                        I moved into a rented ac room through nestaway on 1st may, 2017. From the first, the ac is in worst condition. It was repaired and then it worked with less cooling for few days but then it again stopped working. Now, 11 days back, it was found out that the compressor is required to be changed but nothing has happened in the last 10 days. Still, i and my room-mate are suffering in this hot weather of gurgaon. Even after paying for a ac room, we don't have a ac workng properly. Just to inform you, the age of the ac is atleast 15 years. It would not have been a matter had the ac been in working condition. We want the ac to be in working condition as soon as possible. We have been suffering ridiculously even after paying a rent for a ac room. Nestaway is not taking enough care. We want them to be sent a notice regarding this.
                        1st floor, house no. 433, sector 31, gurgaon.

[Jun 17, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sorry for the inconvenience. We are getting in touch with the relevant team to get you AC issue fixed. It'll be be resolved on priority.

Recently Discussed

Flipkart
                          Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                          (3 hours 38 minutes ago)
                          Confirmtkt
                          requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                          (3 hours 50 minutes ago)