NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (763)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Prathamesh Parulekar on Dec 7, 2017
I am a tenant from bangalore city, staying in one of your bangalore pgs in house id-7874.

I have been staying here since last 12months from january.

The pictures attached below show how the geyser in my bathroom is about the fall. This was observed in the morning today.

There is one more picture of another geyser that fell in my neighbours room some months ago. The house was entirely filled with water and there was loss of both water and a lot of property.

I raised a request and asked for urgent help. It showed earliest time 7th december, 10am.

I also called on your customer service number (After multiple tries got connected) and told them the urgency. I spoke to someone named jayshree. She told me she will update.

Point is i have not received any update from both these sources.

I can't access the bathroom with the fear that the geyser can fall anytime.

I work in a start up just like yours and i have little time to keep calling and asking for confirmation.

[imp-sos]fatal accident possible
[imp-sos]fatal accident possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2018

[Dec 07, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2017
Hello, Prathamesh! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us. Will look into it.

Jonathan David on Dec 6, 2017
    It's been more than a month since i have moved out and still i haven't received my refund, whenever i call customer care they always ask me to send the bank details every single time. After sending the details they just say we will talk to the concerned team and will let you know. But in the end they will never let u know. Yes, i did move out after their specified duration.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2018

[Dec 06, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 07, 2017
    Hello, Jonathan! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us; Will look into it.

Siddusai Karri on Dec 5, 2017
      Nestaway is trying to ignore my calls and complaints
      I have been calling for my money i paid to nestaway before moving in as security deposit

Even after set of working days they promise to return there is no update via mail or call on why they haven't done it 'and when i am trying to reach out they are cutting my calls or ignoring saying technical difficulties.

They have my 12000+ inr amount and no response and i am still waiting for my money

Contact - [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2018

[Dec 05, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2017
      We regret the inconvenience caused. Please allow us some time we will get back with an update.

Prashi Khare on Dec 5, 2017
        Because of a case between nestaway and our rwa, the rwa ppl deduct 1000 per day from our account as penality and the case between them is going on in court. Its been 6 months now that in every few days maintenance people cut our power supply due to short balance. We try to contact them through calls, mails but very rare we get any response from them.
        We are forced to live in inhuman conditions from past many months when there is no electricity and we are bound to find shelter somewhere else.

When left with no options after thousand calls and hundred email i have to take this step.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2018

NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2017
        Hello, Prashi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us; Will look into it.

vikalp4335 on Dec 5, 2017
          To whosoever it may concern,

I request nestaway to not confiscate a month's rent for leaving the house before six months (As the clause mentions).

The reasons for requesting the same are plenty. Here are they stated in detail:

I received below email from nestaway

We regret to inform you that owner and nestaway have mutually decided to offboard the house you are staying in currently n8279

1) i was promised 24-7 power back-up and was shown a generator (Which still lies in the basement idle). However there is no power back up as such. Ans yes power cut is frequent to add to my worries.

2) i was promised a working elevator as the area manager pointed out to a couple of people working on the elevator when i had moved in. Though there is no elevator and i need to climb all the way upto 3rd floor.

3) the electric motor stopped working. And for almost a month, there was no 24*7 water supply as well. And still water supply is unreliable.

4 the house next to ours is demolished, because of namma metro work and that is not it. After i moved in, a drain construction started and now all the roads that lead to our house are in shambles and its all dirty and muddy. Because of stagnant water everywhere, i suffered from dengue. When i moved in, i was not informed about any of this or else i would have never agreed to the contract.

5) i had to visit close to 10 houses before finalising on this one. It took me around a month to do all this. And the experience with nestaway has been really bad.
          6) paint is coming off the walls and the house has multiple open places from where mosquitoes enter. There is no door to shut these open ends.

All the aforementioned reasons are genuine and i have lost faith in nestaway. I already moved out of this establishment and don't want to try for any other house through the app. I will find it on my own.

I request you to kindly waive off the clause from the contract that talks about confiscating a month's rent because i am not leaving this house voluntarily but am forced to leave because o[censored]nforeseen circumstances none of which were told to me in advance and also some of which were just false promises.

Whosoever is the designated team, do get in touch with me asap. My registered contact number is [protected].

Vikalp

regarding extra charges deducted by nestaway
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2018

NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2017
          We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do allow us some time we will get back with an update.
          Updated by vikalp4335 Jan 03, 2018
          Thank you nestaway .I received the amount.
          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2018
          Happy to help you! Feel free to contact us for any further queries.

Nestaway Technologies — provided forged lease agreement [Resolved]

AnkurSrivastavaUK on Dec 5, 2017
            Dear all,

My name is ankur srivastava. I shifted to delhi from ahmedabad for a new job. I rented a room through...

Nestaway Technologies — incorrect billing & failure to resolve related service requests [Resolved]

rsanjana on Dec 3, 2017
            I had raised a service request on oct 14, 2017 regarding an incorrect maintenance billing. Never received a proper response...

Nestaway Technologies — pathetic service and management behavior, inhumane living conditions [Resolved]

ishan41426 on Dec 2, 2017
            I, ishan bhandari have been living in a nestaway flat for the past 3 months. I've been paying 11, 000 per month as rent and...

PKSma on Dec 2, 2017
            My flat agreement (C-901, silver stone society, handewadi pune) is pending from last 4 months, after complaining to mr. Vinayak (Nestway), instead of accepting the fault, using threatening and rude language to me. Which is really not acceptable at all and planning to go for legal against nestway technologies for such behaviour with their customer.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018

[Dec 02, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2017
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nestaway Technologies — improper billing - unprofessional (useless) customer support [Resolved]

Praveena Raghavendran on Dec 1, 2017
              The most immature and useless customer support. They really don't care about their customers its always about money and how...

solitudelad on Nov 30, 2017
              Nestaway issued an evacuation notice on 6th october, i left the nestaway property on 4th november 2017. I have paid all the rents and bills, everything is cleared with the owner but security money is not refunded yet. Security amount is rs 13000. As per policy evacuation notice is generated by nestaway so as per nestaway policy they are supposed to refund the security amount in 10 days but its already been 25 days.
              I am left with no option other than to go legal against you guys. Everything is mentioned in the legal document.
              Contact number: [protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018

[Nov 30, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2017
              Hello, We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us; Will look into it.
              Updated by solitudelad Dec 01, 2017
              I have already communicated to Nestaway team but no one is listening, no response from anyone. Nitin Arora, regional manager Noida, he told me that as Evacuation notice is from Nestaway side so no amount will be deducted from Security amount and all the amount (Rs 13000) will be transferred to my account within 2 days on 22nd November 2017 but its been 10 days, they are not even picking up the phone now.

I do not trust on Nestaway at all, you guys are tarnishing your brand value which you have gained a bit after lots of hard work.
              Nestaway registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Registered contact number: [protected].
              Updated by solitudelad Dec 03, 2017
              Still no response from Nestaway Team, Regional Manager is not even picking up the phone. Nestaway Bangalore Customer care team [protected], asking me to connect with local Noida Team and Noida team is not responding at all. Noida team is not even picking up the call and not responding email.
              I am not left with no other option than to go for legal help.
              #NestawaySucks
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2018
              We hope that our customer care team has resolved your query. In case you would like further assistance, please contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.
              I have already communicated to Nestaway team but no one is listening, no response from anyone. Nitin Agarwal, regional manager Noida, he told me that as Evacuation notice is from Nestaway side so no amount will be deducted from Security amount and all the amount (Rs 13000) will be transferred to my account within 2 days on 22nd November 2017 but its been 10 days, they are not even picking up the phone now.

Nestaway registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Registered contact number: [protected].
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Dec 1, 2017
              Please allow us sometime we will get back with an update.
              solitudelad's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 3, 2017
              Still no response from Nestaway Team, Regional Manager is not even picking up the phone. Nestaway Bangalore Customer care team 7676760000, asking me to connect with local Noida Team and Noida team is not responding at all. Noida team is not even picking up the call and not responding email.
              I am not left with no other option than to go for legal help.

Nestaway Technologies — move out charges and terrible security [Resolved]

anusha d on Nov 29, 2017
                Hi i am a resident of n7274 sunny penthouse. I paid 17, 130 while boarding. However due to negligence of nestaway i was forced...

Mothaeswar on Nov 29, 2017
                Others invoices are tagged to me. If i am not raise a request then they are charging. Why should i raise a request if they are doing mistakes. I don't know they are doing mistakenly or deliberately. It is observed more from april 2017 onward.

If you want to send any one out of nestaway tell them directly, don't force then to vacate by tagging these unwanted bills/invoices.

If we don't raise now they will charge during move out. We are not able to come out of charges once tagged.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 31, 2017

[Nov 29, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2017
                Hello, Mothaeswar! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us; Will look into it.

Nestaway Technologies — late fee charged [Resolved]

Gurpreet Singh Kaptan on Nov 25, 2017
                  Your representative abhishek seems to be so buzy, that i need to take appointment from just to talk and it seems he is judge,...

Nestaway Technologies — rent [Resolved]

shivam220791 on Nov 20, 2017
                  I paid the rent through neft and it was successful but then also they deducted extra amount and its been more than 20 days...

rahunanda on Nov 20, 2017
                  Been staying in rented house for 8 months that i took from nestway. And i vacated the house on nov 1 2017. They have 60k security deposit with them and now they are refusing to give it back. I called them lot of times but everytime they have different story. This is just a fraud.
                  Please ban this website and everyone should stop using it.
                  Name:rahul nanda
                  Contact num:[protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017

[Nov 20, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2017
                  Hello, Rahul! We are working closely to resolve the issue. Please allow us some time.
                  we need to file a case against them in court
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017
                  Hello, Vishnu! How can we assist you?
                  vishnuraj34745's reply, Nov 22, 2017
                  SC_00131270 go through the service request and resolve it ..

Nestaway Technologies — provided dirty room and mattress - nestaway [Resolved]

leela prasad Gorrepati on Nov 17, 2017
                    I am leela prasad and have taken a bed in anriya apt on 10th nov 2017, bangalore house id: 9504.

When i visited,...

Nestaway Technologies — rent payment not updated and asking for due,fraud company [Resolved]

vishnuraj34745 on Nov 16, 2017
                    I have paid my rent on 1st november 2017, still my rent is not updated in dashboard and they are asking me to pay due along...

Prakarti Vaid on Nov 9, 2017
                    I have been staying with nestaway hyderabad from past 1 and a half year. It has been a roller coaster journey.. With ups and lows.. Their customer support has always been pathetic. Now they have introduced a new rent payment mechanism which they themselves can't track. I have paid rent. Still they cannot update on the dashboard. Even after calling cc numerous times and raising service request nothing has been changed. I am tired of nestaway now. I would like to rather move out than bearing anymore torture here.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017

[Nov 09, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 09, 2017
                    Hello Prakarti possible to share your registered contact details we'll assist you surely.
                    There was Nestaway initiative on replacing the rented furniture to their own. When they replaced all furnitures, they dumped their second hand old furniture in our house by taking all good furnitures. They degraded all furnitures. Worst thing is they replaced fridge with worms inside the freezer tray and they asking us to use the same.
                    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2017
                    Hello, Dixesh! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please do share your registered contact details with us Will look into it.

Nestaway Technologies — paid rent but not updated [Resolved]

Avisekh Lahiri on Nov 8, 2017
                      Hi all,

My name is avisekh lahiri and i am currently a tenant through nestaway.
                      I have paid the rent...