Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (755)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Nestaway Technologies — money suckers & illegal business [Resolved]

mangai_a23
I was an tenant in one of the nestaway house in bangalore. When i raised ccomplaints on mansi gupta (Claim to be an ibm employee...

Nestaway Technologies — refund of security not on time [Resolved]

anshupriya1973

vivkagarwal
I stayed in cm-2/301, supertech capetown, sector-74, noida from nov'16 to oct'17. I have deposited two months security while booking the room with nestaway. Now when i left the house as per the process i should receive a refund of ₹12485 after all the settlement. But they transferred only ₹7485 to my account and rest ₹5000 they deducted by saying pending utility bills and after asking clarification they are not giving any. I have followed up with them by e-mail, phone, service requests.
I already cleared all my dues and bills with my flatmates. Now they are charging ₹5000 on the name o[censored]tility bills. Which also not providing details.
Customer care is saying they don't have any information about this. And they are unable to help me in this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2017

[Oct 20, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2017
Possible to share your registered contact details with us? We'll check further.
Updated by vivkagarwal Oct 24, 2017
My register mob number is +91 [protected] and mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.

I have given these details to you so many times. I know no one will contact me. as a proof I am writing this comment today 24th Dec. will see when you revert back on this portal. that will show your service to all.
Updated by vivkagarwal Oct 24, 2017
My register mob number is +91 [protected] and mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.

I have given these details to you so many times. I know no one will contact me. as a proof I am writing this comment today 24th Oct. will see when you revert back on this portal. that will show your service to all.

just for a note I got a call on last sat for this issue and he told me to solve it by Sunday 22nd Oct. but I did not receive any response from him and I don't have any contact details of him.
Updated by vivkagarwal Oct 31, 2017
It has been more than a Week I provided you the information you needed. I didn't hear back from your side. No one contacted me regarding my issue. I didn't received my refund yet. Very poor customer service. Not at all recommended to anyone.

Nestaway Technologies — not satisfied with nestaway onboarding [Resolved]

Muruganantham Anbazhagan
    Dear team,

My registered mobile number [protected]

I am from chennai and new to bangalore. br...

rajeshgandhi1968
    I have 2 properties, one in pune and another in noida which i have signed up with nestaway. They are far from what they claim they are. My pune property had all sorts of illegal activities going on till i discovered and forced them to evict the said tenants. More than agreed people were staying on my property and had opposite gender people staying with actual occupants, against the rules agreed upon between us. My noida property was in a inhabitable condition when i made a surprise visit to them. Nestaway acted only upon complaint by me and warned the tenants to clean up. The noida property continues to be partly occupied causing me a loss of rent as promised. The sales team of nestaway is only interested in signing up properties without bothering to fill up the beds. I have incurred huge losses by signing up with them and my properties are also spoiled and misused.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017

[Oct 16, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2017
    Please do share your registered contact details with us, Rajesh... will look into it.

Abhishek Abhi Gupta
      Hi team,
      I had moved out from nestaway house id n 11215 flat no 301 ramsri residency journalists colony gachibowli hyderabad on 29 september 2017 but i didn't get my refund amount till now as it has been 13 days after that. I request you to refund my money as soon as possible. According to the nestaway policies, the refund will made with in 7 days after the moved out.

Name abhishek gupta
      Contact no [protected]
      Mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Abhishek gupta
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017

[Oct 15, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 16, 2017
      We're looking into this... will get back with an update soon. Please do give us a bit.
      Updated by Abhishek Abhi Gupta Oct 24, 2017
      Hi Team,
      Still I didn't get any updates on my security refund amount please revert asap and refund my amount. Or else i will take another action on the same
      Abhishek

Chetansngh4
        I'm writing to ceo of the company. I'm tenant of 7 silver oak apartment, bengaluru. When i visited the place i was given false information that my room has a washroom. However, i discovered after moving in that there is no washroom for my room. Till now i was staying in another room where one bed was vacant. I even told them to change my bed. Today i got a message that someone else has booked that bed. Now the problem is there will be three guys sharing one washroom. I would suggest you to offer another place to that tenant and transfer me to that bed. There is no way that i'm leaving that room.

The whole house was a garbage. Day by day, i've alone cleaned the whole house, have spent hours scratching dirt all over the house. Still maintaining it!

I would've never booked the room if i had known that my room doesn't have a washroom. Now what do you expect me to do? Should i take #, piss and bath on the terri's!

For your reference, i'm at room 1. The newly booked bed at room 3 is the issue. I want that bed as soon as possible. Please provide that tenant other place as he will be moving by 28 october.

I cannot leave this place. It's like home to e now!

Chetan
        Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2017

[Oct 12, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2017
        Please share your registered contact details with us... we'll look into it.
        Updated by Chetansngh4 Oct 13, 2017
        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2017
        We're unable to locate your account with this contact number, Chetan... please share your registered email id. Will be helpful.
        Updated by Chetansngh4 Oct 15, 2017
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Registered number [protected]
        Contact me on [protected]
        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2017
        Thanks for the details! You will be contacted soon for discussion on this, Chetan!
        Updated by Chetansngh4 Oct 26, 2017
        Refer to this ticket and provide a resolution. U guys are forcing me to move out when I'm already settled in this home. Have u gone mad? When u are able to waive off my movement charges then why can't u waive off for the new tenant. He's not even moved here! Neither my roomies are happy about this. We 4 are living like a family. U want to separate a family member? If I don't get my resolution than I would need a compensation of 20, 000 for this inconvenience apart from free internal transfer you guys want me to bear. My address is registered with my office, bank. See, I'm not going to move out from this house. I will not not leave that bed. U provide that tenant a new property or we 4 tenants everyone is going to move out.

anshupriya1973

Contact no. [protected]
          Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2017

[Oct 11, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 12, 2017
          On checking records, we see that the refund has been initiated on 5th of October 2017, Anshu. It should reflect in your account shortly... please bear with us.
          Updated by anshupriya1973 Oct 17, 2017
          Hello there. It has been 2 weeks and nothing happened. How much time will it take nestaway guys? When it was you asked for me for the security, you wanted to deposit in one take at the right time. Now when its time to pay back, what are you doing. If you demand everything from the customer to be right on time why not you guys can do the same?
          I need the money . otherwise i would have waited for even a month. But not now.
          Please do something.
          I don't see any effort form your side. Atleast do update me what is going on.
          Updated by anshupriya1973 Oct 18, 2017
          "" I anshu priya had moved out of the flat no. 504 house id - n5932 jubilee cyber grande, madhapur, hyderabad on 30th september 2017. But i did not get my refunds till now as it has been 11 days after that. I request you to return my refunds as soon as possible. According to the nestaway policies, the refunds will be made within the 7 days after the move out.

Contact no. [protected]
          Email id - [protected]@gmail.com ""

Hello NESTAWAY guys, Can you please tell me what is the issue regarding refund of my security? You are not telling about the issue. Will you do refund it as soon as possible ? or I try something else to raise a complaint.
          I am done with my patience. Please Do reply.
          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2017
          You will surely be updated on this soon, Anshu... please do give us a bit.
          OK. I am thankful for your concern. Lets see when will it reflect. Then I'll let you know.

Lucky Arya
            I m staying in pune wakad in nestaway apartment. They deducted 2000 extra for nothing on the name utility bills and renovation charges when i was leaving the apartment.

My account is from mobile number [protected].

1) 999 for renovation charge (No renovation required in that room)
            2) 1000 utility bill (I have already paid all bills)

They have take taken 12000 as security deposite and said they will refund all after six month they returned only 10000.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2017

[Oct 10, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Lucky Arya Oct 10, 2017
            Got spam call after posting on this site, dont give your account details to anyone ( debit card)
            NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 12, 2017
            Hey, Arya! The deductions are valid... hope this helps!
            I did a payment against September month house rent via Netbanking but payment still showing pending to pay under dashboard -- Payments.

Date of incident[protected] at 9:31 AM
            Client no - [protected]
            Citrus Reference/Transaction Id - [protected]
            Amount Paid - 7992.54 INR
            Merchant Order no - FRZ4ZIQX0XKJFW
            NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2017
            Hey, Shashank! We're looking into this... will get back with an update soon. Please do bear with us.

dmayank1991
              1. On 6th of oct i moved in sriya serenity apartment and i was assured by mr. Sanjay that he will look after all the issues but the very next day he is not even picking my phone and not replying.

2. I was not aware of that there is charge for shifting the bed even in same room so i made an internal transfer. Now when i called customer care and told them to cancel it, they are refusing to cancel.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2017

[Oct 08, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 09, 2017
              Please do share your registered contact details with us. We'll look into it.

Nestaway Technologies — fake company [Resolved]

Yog-34
                I am taking a house through nestaway in kothrud pune in a society in april 17 when i had done the formalities...

Nestaway Technologies — move out refund not paid [Resolved]

abhatia22
                I have moved out on 14th sep 2017. Nestaway deduced rs 7268 as utility bills where as house owner have confirmed on email...

Atif Nabil
                Very professional until you move in, immediately after that they behave worse than any fraud roadside agent/broker.

No courtesy to inform property off-boarding to tenants until last moment.
                When inquired regarding off-boarding rumors (for 2 months), they misguided us every time just to "trick" us to pay august rent. Himani ([protected]) had msgd one of the tenants on 26th Aug 5pm that "Things are settled and we can continue to stay in the same property". Same night 10pm the property owner bangs our doors and rudely asks us to vacate within 2 days. We called every possible number we had from nestaway but none responded or took any responsibility.

I had to take half day off from work and visit Nestaway office, Gurgaon to seek an answer. There we met the HRM manager Aditya ([protected]) who humbly apologized for the situation and pacified us saying things went wrong due to some internal miscommunication and he will personally see to it that our security deposit is refunded and we are adequately compensated by returning our august rent (or a fraction of it). We were given a couple of days more to vacate the property. I moved out on 30th of August 2017 completing all the formalities, Aditya promised that I will get the refund back within 48 hours.

Five weeks have passed since I moved out, aditya had stopped answering my calls immediately after my move-out, all his promises proved to be fake and hollow. No written confirmation is sent yet about any off-boarding, refund or compensation. Called customer care several times, they can only say that they will look into it and respond within 24 hours. (same comment expected below this complaint)

Nestaway is a doing dirty business, they deceived us and made us pay august rent, they did not care about how their tenants are going to find another place to stay within 4-5 days and pay new security deposit etc at the end of the month. They are not ashamed of their behavior and they are "purposely delaying" our security deposit refund so that we get satisfied for somehow getting back our own money and they can evade paying any compensation.

1. When am I getting back my money? Normally nestaway would charge Rs 2000+ as fine if i delayed rent payment for so long.

2. Does Nestaway take responsibility of all that we had to go through? What can I expect as compensation?

Registered no: [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2017

[Oct 04, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2017
                We've processed the refund from our end. The amount will be credited within 4-5 business days. We request your patience meanwhile.

shrez19
                  Hello, my registered no is [protected]. I have been move out from a property from last 10 days and i have made request for move out and for getting refund for the security deposit on 25 september 2017. And now there no any feedback or reply from the nestaway team, apparently they are giving me notifications to pay the rent of month october 2017. Why would i pay as i have made the move out. Also i can see on my account of nestaway dashboard i can still able to see the previous property details also the roomies details. What kind of service they are providing? 😡 also they had charged me wrong refund details and for move out like they have charged me rs.6700/- from rs.10, 000/- deposits. What’s wrong with so many deduction, as if i called the customer care everyday their only one same answer wait for some days you will get your refund of deposit back. Please help to solve this big issue.. Guys i would say don’t ever choose nestaway.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2017

[Oct 03, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2017
                  Possible to share your registered contact details with us? We'll look into it.
                  Updated by shrez19 Oct 06, 2017
                  My registered No is [protected]
                  Updated by shrez19 Oct 08, 2017
                  Kindly look into my issue!! There is no further reply from you guys.. My registered no is [protected]
                  NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2017
                  Thanks for the details! We're working on this... will get back with an update soon.
                  Updated by shrez19 Oct 11, 2017
                  Ok but how many days ??
                  Updated by shrez19 Oct 12, 2017
                  Thank you nestaway I just received my security deposit but you have very much deduction rates got only 3000/- from 10, 000/- ☹️ Anyways thank you very much 🙏🏻

Srilekha Merugu
                    We have been complaining about the refrigerator not working from the day we moved in (2 months). Things have been postponed according to the nestaway convince but never have been sorted out.
                    Srikanth who is the liason person for the owner and the nesties has not been productive in making the necessary repairs. Now since we asked for an update, he has told us that it was not his responsibility to sort it out. Nestaway has a weird number of people who keeps telling us it's not their responsibility to look into any of our issues at home. Please try to provide the right contacts who actually can sort things out for the nesties.
                    We are a group of 7 people having the worst experience in this house and with the way nestaway.
                    I need an immediate meeting with the contact of the person above srikanth.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2017

[Oct 02, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2017
                    Possible to share your registered contact details with us, Srilekha? We'll look into it.

tarun_Negi
                      I am highly depressed by the services which is being provided by the nestaway.

I have move out on 2/09/17, after 3 weeks they have deducted rs 5000/-
                      For utility bill., but my monthly bill was just rs 500/- avg which i have already paid. No one response in mail and no detail has been given,

Tarun
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2017
                      No Sol. has been provide to me yet.

[Sep 25, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 26, 2017
                      We're looking into your concern, Tarun. We'll get back with an update soon... bear with us, please.
                      NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Nov 15, 2017
                      We regret the delay. The refund has been initiated and the same will be processed at the earliest.
                      Updated by tarun_Negi Nov 21, 2017
                      After 5 days past status remain same.

pri0719
                        I am highly depressed by the services which is being provided by the nestaway.

They dont have gud representatives as well and charge extra for everything are providing as facility. False promises.

They charged extra for cupboards which informing and also do not have updated records when the custoimer is moving in or out.

I will not recommend anyone to go for # nestaway houses. They are not at all helpful and trustworthy. They only want money without providing of services.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2017

[Sep 21, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2017
                        Please share your registered contact details with us. We'll look into it.

bansankit
                          I am a owner of house in noida and i have raised service request in nestway 2 weeks before that my agreement has been expired and same has to be renewed with revised prices as per old agreement but there no answer till date. I have escalated request 4 times but still no call or message till date. I have queried to customer care but all in vain. My details are mentioned below:

House id - 7473
                          Service request number - sc_00048864

I hope same will be resolved at earliest
                          Ankit bansal
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2017

[Sep 18, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 19, 2017
                          We're looking into this, Ankit! We'll get back with an update on priority... please bear with us.

Urvashi Pargai
                            Its been more than two weeks i haven't received my security refund from nestaway they took 13000 rupees and now no authority is taking this responsibility of refunding back. I have raise complain tickets but they are not resolved. I have tried my level best of following them up and calling authorities and mailing my issues to them but i have not received suitable reply till yet.

Name : urvashi
                            Move out date : 30/8/17
                            Mob: [protected]
                            Ticket no. : 48199 and 60031

Please clear my full refund on immediate basis.

full security refund
                            full security refund
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2017

[Sep 16, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 16, 2017
                            We're looking into this, Urvashi. We'll get back with an update soon. Please do give us a bit.

SANJAY BANERJEE
                              This is a complaint on the previous complaint but no action yet when do you resolve it. Best part your team had stopped communicating any problems in doing so... Highly sick attitude. And unacceptable... Adding on mr. Aditya rana took the cheque on tuesday and still it hasn't been updated. I think this is a highly unacceptable behaviour on two counts... And actually speaking do you work on the complaints on the dashboard or its an eyewash
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2017

[Sep 15, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              NestAway Technologies Customer Care's response Sep 16, 2017
                              Please share your contact details/service request number with us, Sanjay. We'll check.