Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (755)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

adi1205
I have been living in Nestaway house for more than a year and have regularly faced issues o[censored]nprofessional behavior, At Nestaway no body listens to your complains and there is absolutely no procedure to complain and escalate the issues. This shows how serious they are towards customer service.
Moreover, I vacated Nestaway flat on 5th Jan 2017 and they were suppose to refund by deposit amount of App 17, 000 Rs however they have only refunded app 10k. I have recordings from there customer care executive accepting multiple times that they owe me the amount. Also, have send them multiple mails and made multiple calls but my complain is unheard off.
Please help me get my 7k back.
Also, a request from people not to do any business with them, there professionalism is very much evident from the fact that they don't allow you to post any complains through Face book as they block and administer that, there are no mails to complain to as they have disabled everything also since I have moved out I'm unable to view the Service request in my dashboard.

[Jan 18, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
No were in my window Move out is been Shown so i moved out as i have to move for vacation . Since then its been 3 months rent is still being added on and on and i had complainted them but not issue resolved such a waste service ever by nestaway and they say that its a technical glitch !!!

Such a SHamee

Nestaway Technologies — Washing machine not working

ramesh.chittem
    Rose wood residency, Plot No. U2 2002, kaikondarahalli, Near Wipro, Bangalore 560035.

Washing machine is not...

kedarpanda
    Let me jot down the issues I have faced the issues:
    1.I got the mail before the day of moving in that If you do not pay the amount and documents by 12 noon, your candidature will be cancelled where as the full payment has been made and total documents submitted.They have harassed me just before the day of moving.
    2.When I moved in..no main door key, no bed room key no cup board key available.After one day they have provided only bed room key and bed room key by calling the vendor and till date they have not given the cup board key.
    3.When I moved in the room was dirty, bath room was stinking..the ventilator is open and anything can open..the cleaning guy did little and went off.
    4.The move in support manager has not informed me that what belongs to nest away and what belongs to the tenant and I can raise any issue before 7 days.
    5.The portal dashboard does not appear in mobile it only appears in PC.service request raising always has some or other issue.
    6.The mattress condition is not good and it is sinked in one side.
    7.I have tried to reach out to the SPOC but he is not reachable every time.

After waiting for the action from their end, I lodged a complain in the customer care and the customer has to ld that you have reached the 8th day today and we cannot assure you the service.
    If I am wrong by giving a companion on 8th day, what about the way they have dealt with me from the beginning.i have no choice.i have to bear with these people for 6 months as I have to be there in the lock in.They can play with me as the the ball is there in their court.

It is really unfortunate that I have to take service from such unprofessional people.they are not at all customer friendly and service oriented rather they dictate the customer.Their people are always in a rush and do the work only half.
    I over all have a very bad experience with nest away.I do not recommend anybody to avail their service.

It is really surprising that people like Ratan tata are endorsing this company.

Kedarnath Panda N2754
    sowmya sarovar, Rachanahalli
    Bangalore
    Contact no:[protected]

[Jan 13, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Wrong bills billed to my dashboard

Rhea Jain

I was a resident in a nestaway house in Koramangala (424, sreeRatnakunj, 8th main, 4th block, koramangala,...

Nestaway Technologies — Cancellation amount refund - discrepancy

Snagpal77

Date of incident - 8th january, 2017.

I had cancelled my booking before license start date...

Sumit5693
      Hi, My experience with Nestaway resides somewhere down along with the pain in my ###. The Area manager will show you the room but then after the agreement is signed then he wont even pick up your call.
      I didn't receive my keys in the first 4 days of my moving date & then too they charged the rent for the whole month. Asked for help from their manager (Mohan), operation manager (Satish) they didn't cooperate. I was really helpless, sleeping in the hall for the first 4 days.. if its such a pain while moving in & can't even think of how much painful the moving out will be as have paid 2 months rent as deposit plus the lock-in period is 6 months.
      Please don't prefer Nestaway..pay 6 months rent as deposit but make a direct contact with the house owners.

[Jan 12, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashwin Victor Raj
        I tried booking a house from nestaway moile app but it ended up with a failed transaction. However, Money got deducted from my bank account. It has been more than two weeks I'm trying to reach out to them through various modes but every time they fail to provide me any update and I had no proper response from any of the call center guys.
        I'm really fed-up of your Nestaway service. Please refund my money as soon as possible.

[Dec 27, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Ashwin Victor Raj Dec 27, 2016
        Nestaway Technologies — Did not get refund for failed transaction:

I tried booking a house from nestaway mobile app but it ended up with a failed transaction. However, Money got deducted from my bank account. It has been 2.5 weeks I'm trying to reach out to them through various modes but every time they fail to provide me any update.

IM GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE & ITS WASTE OF CALLING YOU PPL EVERYDAY AND ASKING TO REFUND THE MONEY.

I NEED TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM THAT COMPANY - NESTAWAY, TEAM.

Nestaway Technologies — Did not get refund for failed transaction [Resolved]

rochakbagla

Vibha singh2626
          As per the rule of nestaway, new tenant can raise ticket for cleaning and plumbing services for free but I got cheated saying that u signed the agreement in which its specified that cleaning has been done before u moved in (NO SUCH CLAUSE SPECIFIED IN AGREEMENT). Mattress was spoiled but was not replaced. NO water in apartment, raised a ticket but NO ACTIONS TAKEN. Worst services (if they provide :/ )

Apartment- DSR- Fairmount
          Area- Bellandur

New tenant fake promise -house cleaning
          New tenant fake promise -house cleaning

[Dec 21, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          On 2nd january 2016 their occurred an unknown transaction towards nestaway. Rs.4500 was autodebited from the account.

Arundhuti Ghosh
            It has been almost a month now, had cancelled my booking but still haven't received my money back. I've been raising and esclating service requets from the 22nd nov and which i just get a reply that money will be refunded within 2-3 days. At a point even the customer care was not responding when i had been calling almot 5 times a days after which i directly contacted the pune office of nestaway where i was asked to raise another request and after i explained them the amount of time i had wasted on raising requests they said they would look into the matter and inform me which didn't happen. I had almost given up on recieving my money when a promotional call was made to me and i explained my situation after which the executive told me he would respond within 30 minutes which turned into 5 long hours and i finally called back, another executive picked the call explained him everything again from scratch to which he promised and assured me i would receive the refund before tuesday i. E 20th dec.

Well this is not the first problem with refund i faced from nestaway. When i was making the booking i was debited twice, a transaction failed but later money was debited to nestaway. Initially i was informed by the area manager indirectly that it would be refunded in a day or two. But it didn't happen. Then i contacted the customer care who asked me to raise a duplicate payment request and did the same for me. After that nestaway told me, acknowledging the fact that 2 payments were made, that duplicate would be refunded within 7-10 days. This was refunded.

Further i would also like to mention that when i somehow met the area manager and told him my problem on booking refund he straightaway said refund has been made and the duplicate payment was not nestaways concern and i should contact my bank. To which i told him it is nestaway's concern because they have acknowledged the fact that they have received two payments and i have an email regarding this from nestaway. To which he took my contact number and told me he would get back to me in sometime from the office directly. Even that didn't happen.

[Dec 16, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MRGREEN
              I am a Tenant in one of the houses provided by the Nestaway, while paying out the rent they earlier provided a 20% promo code to be used while paying the rent, i received a onscreen message saying code is successfully applied. But when crosschecked with next away team the ask me to wait till they are checking in the system.i waited till 5 dec after which i was fined for Rs500 till 10-dec-2016
              i was being told by the one of the team member to wait till 10 however ther was no response from the company side.After waiting too much i payed the rent on 10-dec-2016 because after 10 i will be fined for 200 daily till 15-dec-2016.They asked me for the confirmation email saying acceptance of promo code, when i asked the other tenant they also not recieve any .
              when i asked to waive of the extra money thats is 2000 and 500 they said its not possible because ive already maid the payment.
              Highly dissatisfied by the Company's customer support.

[Dec 12, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kritika Prakash
                First, without prior information, the new area manager just come to the flat with tenants. I understand that we do receive a message from nestaway for a visit, but he can atleast give a call to any o[censored]s before coming to the flat so that we can take appropriate action even if we are not available. We informed the same to the previous area manager, and with him, we never faced such problem. Also, if something goes missing in our absence while he has visited with a tenant, we are not responsible in this case.

Second, even if a tenant has come for a visit, area manger just shows the room and don't even let us discuss the overall expenses with the tenant before moving in. We don't want that after she moves in, we face any further any consequences regarding the expenses as every expense is shared between all o[censored]s. Nothing is for free here, not even wifi, as wifi connection is on my name and not on nestaway's.

Third, one of our friend came to our address to see both of the flats and she was willing to book the room in the flat opposite to ours, she tried a lot to book the room via nestaway app, but she was unable to do so. We requested new area manager to not let anyone else book the room as our friend was willing to book the complete room, but he ignored our request and also did not help at all in resolving the issue of not able to book the room. He just got the room booked and blamed us for not giving any contact number. I mean, this is really unacceptable that he just ignored our request. I am sure, if previous area manager would have been here, he would have listened to us and helped us resolve the problem as soon as possible like before so that she could book the room.

Fourth, we don't want a tenant whose male friend/boyfriend visit frequently to our flat, especially after 8 pm. We faced this problem with our previous flatmate and we have also informed owner the same. If such incident occurs again, we will simply ask the new tenant to empty flat or else we will move out as we will not tolerate this issue again and the owner has also agreed with our point.

[Dec 06, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — No water in apartment from the date of move in

Prajitha123
                  I have moved in to 204 sai kishore residency, puppalaguda on 18/11/2016. There was an issue between apartment asociation and...

Nestaway Technologies — They are fooling the tenants about the owner and not providing the correct details and signature of the owner

pankhuag
                  I have taken sharing room at rent through nestaway. From the past may days I was asking details about the owner and asking...

vivekdotnet1
                  I have booked a room in nestaway but they didn't provide me that again when i was asking to provide room then they told me give next month payment but after then also they didn't provide me room. When i was asking for money they told its your fault. Even i didn't checked in room due to nestaway they are not refunding money can you suggest me.
                  Which product they are providing i didn't use single day then why they are not returning my money. Even i don't have sign any bond and agreement or submit any document and even i don't no policy, but they are saying about policy, due to policy you will not get single rupees.

My details is
                  Name =vivek kumar sah
                  Mobile no= [protected]
                  Booking reference id : ejfuztzkxdyh3i

Invoice no=nvkxffzq5drn7a and 42csulaf2v5emqy and ejfuztzkxdyh3i

[Nov 14, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Delay in refunding the security deposit

shijunair
                    I stayed with nest away rented house (flat no. 115, lakshmi venkataswra nilaya, channasandra, bangalore) from 1 june 2016...

Nestaway Technologies — Rent not received

Allalaabhinav Reddy
                    I was supposed to get rs.26250/- rent for the month of august but i received only rs.21875/-. When i raised a complaint with...

Samson Anthony
                    This was the worst experience with regards to moving into an apartment through nestaway... Date of incident 12 th oct 2016 onwards.
                    1. Apartment not cleaned inside & overall outside.
                    2. No water supply in the bathrooms.
                    3. No representatives answers the call (Were very much available during the payment formalities-booking).
                    4. No watchman (Security).

[Oct 14, 2016] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Company is a fraud

Mishra.S
                      Charges rent /late fees/ac rentals as &when wanted. No support from CRM or cutomer care. Nobody replies to the email / messages...

Nestaway Technologies — Harassment suffered due to incomplete and broken service system.

PraveenJoshi1992007
                      Hello Nestaway,

On 3 October in ticket number SR No.129513 .I requested for hosting my brother with the specified...