NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (763)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Nestaway Technologies — Refund not provided

Prachee T
I rented a property through NestAway on 03.04.17 and cancelled it within 3 days because of various issues which were promised...

Shivangi Sood
I had a visit scheduled today. The area manager called and confirmed the visit 3 hrs before the visit. When I reached the place, neither the area manager nor any of the existing tenants showed up. The area manager kept his phone busy and did not even answer the phone. After waiting for one hour he still did not‚Äč come and just messaged to come the next day. This is so unprofessional on his part. This was really disappointing.

[May 05, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Shivangi, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please write a mail to [protected]@nestaway.com, necessary actions will be taken against the concerned person.
Same problem faced by me today. Area Damager was very unprofessional. Yaak thu for that. They are good in wasting time.

Nestaway Technologies — Water bill and house maintenance

aditimit
    I am a house owner who had entered into Property management agreement for my house in Koramangala to with Nestaway and moved...

Nestaway Technologies — Electricity bill

pravin2713
    I am tenant of nestaway from 26 December 2016 to till date. There was an electricity bill due from month of October of amounts...

Supriya Bhardwaj
    In our flat current load distribution can not support 3 ac's at time, if we turn on 2 ac's at same time it will lead to auto cut of electricity to our flat.
    We had a word with our society maintenance as per them electricity load needs to increased and which will be done by owner because owner needs to pay specific amount in terms of increasing load to any flat.

All the 3 rooms are occupied in our flat and in summers ac's will run in all three rooms so please ask owner to increase electricity load so that ac's can be used in coming summers.

But u fake people are not bothered

[Apr 18, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Electricity Bill Payment

Ratnabir Guha
      I rented a shared apartment from Nestaway in February 2017. They said that the electricity was to be paid separately and each...

Neha Nisal
      Nestaway has charged me AC rental charges. I brought it to their attention and it took them 8 days to resolve it. They have charged me 2000 RS for the month of January to March (which they are telling me are summer months) as against july to August when I did use the AC. Please not the following points:

1. AC is not used during the months of January to March. I will not pay rental charges for something I did not use
      2. When we signed the rent agreement why wasn't this told to us and why is this charge popping up now.
      3. Why am I only being charged and not my flatmate. There are two ACs at home and only I'm being charged
      4. You did not charge me rentals during my stint when I did use the AC and you if you think you can now, you cannot charge me retrospectively.
      5. If you do not resolve this issue. I will be filling an official police complaint by the end of the week and will be filing criminal charges
      6. You cannot charge me AC rental fee.

[Apr 12, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Poor customer care and professionalism

Sai Shamili Singh
        I rented a 1RK with terrace in Palam Vihar for 13500/- and 27000/- deposit. I was told that there would be no intrusion. The...

Nestaway Technologies — Fraud

juhi.k
        Paid my deposit 17000 and they have put so many unnessesary charges nad refunded my 5110 rs when I moved out.. they have deducted...

mangai_a23
        I have moved in the house mid of last year and no amenities are provided as per the list mentioned in the website. No person gave me even the key and agreement copy on the date of movein. When ask for house to given with all amenities they kept asking for charges from the time I moved in, even for the basic amenities such as plates are being charged. No lights provided inside the room and we are not allowed to use the amenities in the society however we pay huge amount as rent to the owner comparing to the actual rented tenants.
        Also, my sign was forged in one of their service document and they are unable to respond to me yet! Where is the safety for all my periods being submitted to the team? When I call customer service, they recommend me to file a case against them. Is this the way a service provider works?

[Apr 06, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by mangai_a23 Sep 27, 2017
        Now I have been charged with service charge of the item which was not even provided to me when I have moved in, washing machine was not working at the time of my move in and there was no vessels or iron box provided to me, rather useless vessels was there at home. The fan was rectified by me with an outside electrician and nestaway is charging me for doing nothing
        Updated by mangai_a23 Sep 28, 2017
        I have kept key inside the room and locked the room door. Now unable to open the room door since key is inside the room i forget to carry with me.
        So i require duplicate key to open the Room. Kindly help very urgent.

Ashishpal2702
          I have scheduled move in date today at 5pm.
          Executive rescheduled it to 6 pm. When i reached there he told me to wait there he is in route.
          Then i waited there for around 2 hr with my luggage outside that building (As i was the first one to move in). Then i asked me the location of flat as he was new to that location. After approx 2 hr he came there and told me he do not have keys.
          Then i called nestaway they told me they will schedule call for me.
          After that person told me to move in tomorrow.
          Then i took my luggage, book a cab again and went to some guest house as i have just moved to this city.

[Apr 05, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
            I am staying with Nestaway for past 5 months and have raised multiple complaints against a non functional Washing Machine. The customer care just tell us it will be resolved but there is no resolution against it till date. Now the company is asking the tenants to pay for the machine. Nestaway seems just like a scam they are cheating us and charging us heavy rentals against which the services are also not being fulfilled. Machine is malfunction due to lack of service, there is no fault from tenants side. They provide the faulty one and now no services. It is happening since 3 months. Please do needful.

[Apr 04, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Doesn't refund money in proper time.Imposes fine for meaningless purposes. Never consider moving to a new flat, they would literally care about nothing once you signed on the agreement. Quality of furniture, quality o[censored]tensils and equipment given in house is too poor. Perhaps, what all they bothered is just about your monthly rental.

Harsha1977
              I am facing issue due to neibour of airtel office people, people residing here very unhelpful and disturbing all the time, making intentional things which harm your stuff, like they started cracking my cars mirror, people are coming in my outer floor and talking loudly in front of my window as well trying to watch inside the room, when i complained about it, the owner came and rather then helping me, told me that you park your car some other space, even i am parking my car in outside of the home in available space, according to owner airtel office is given him higher money so that they have rights to park the things and spitting everywhere, and talking on my space, it is really harrassment i complained 3 times to nestaway but they are also unable to help me, so i just request give my money back or give me internal transfer somewhere else where this type of office is not available in the house, because of these you all time disturbing with people, and you can not get space to park even your two wheeler, they occupied all area of parking, the owner is total money minded.. And he don't have any value of right people.. I would like to get internal transfer in good locality with right owner not like this

Nestaway Technologies — Refund needed, as planning to discontinue with nestaway

[email protected]
                We are planning to end our services with nestaway due to a problem faced recently.
                We were told to vacate the house...

chirag93
                I booked a flat with NestAway app "A-001 The Icon", Near Nagawara in Bangalore. On the day of move-in (19th March, 2017), after coordinating with the NestAway representative, I came to the gate of the society and stopped by the security guard saying that bachelors are not allowed to live in this society. I contacted the customer care along with the area manager about the issue. They asked me to wait for 2 days for the discussion with owner and the management of society regarding allowance of bachelors in the society. After following up with the customer care again and again, I was asked to wait for 4 more days for their response at the time that I was not having place to live in. The response of customer care executives was very vague and was hardly taken action into. They were least bothered about the sufferings I was undergoing by the time I wasn't given accommodation even after a week's time. Everytime I called customer care, their only response I received was "I can understand your issue", "We are sorry for what happened", "We have sent an escalation mail", "You'll get entire refund" (which never happened). This was the only continuous response I received for the entire week when they couldn't even manage a temporary arrangement for me till the time I selected a new flat searching from scratch. I am a new user and this was the harassment I faced from Nestaway.
                After booking new flat with nestaway, I demanded immediate move-in. They promised me to move me as early as possible and yet I have not moved into new flat even after 2 weeks of slogging.

[Apr 01, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Balasubramanian Thirunavukkarasu
                  They have published - [protected] as customer care number, you must dial in to see - what kind of noise you hear from the line. After all ordeal if you are luck & connect to executive - he/she cant hear you due to noise!

Well does email work - neither!

I got following reply - when i sent email to [protected]@nestaway.com

"[protected]@nestaway.com not monitored starting 01.06.2016
                  Your service request has not been created/updated"

If i copy email id of personnels like : [protected]@nestaway.com, geetha. [protected]@nestaway.com

They dont respond too..

Dont rent your home through nestaway - its a mess, i wonder how all in a sudden they got good reviews in google page! Which used tobe bad.

Any business if they are not serious about customer care - they shouldnt be in business at all!

[Mar 15, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arkoprobho Chakrabarti
                    Much harassment from nestaway..
                    I had left nestaway on 20th feb, 2017
                    The apparment i rented got off-boarded so we were promised a full refund of 12000 bucks along with the rent on pro-rata basis.

It has almost been 2 fornights nestaway has not given me back the promised amount.

I have even called them a million times.
                    Every time an associate picks up the phone they tell me to wait for 3 days and the loop goes on.

Fraud company

Deepanshi Bansal
                      Mine was the case of house-off boarding. My expected license end date was 10 march 2017 but I moved out on 1 march 2017.
                      We were told that not even a single penny except 999 charges would be deducted irrespective of which date we are moving out.
                      But now they have deducted 10 days rent as I have moved out 10 days prior to me license end date.
                      When I complain to those people, they told me since you have entered license end date as 10 march, your money is deducted.
                      But actually I was told that Mam, your license date wont effect your security refund. You will get the entire amount refunded.
                      They are not excepting this thing now and are refusing to pay back the money.

[Mar 11, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wimpee
                        A flatmate stole the nestaway iron, utensils, jars, etc. And moved away. I am trying to get this matter reported to thesw people. I spoke to many people like saurabh, ritika etc. But no one has taken notice.extremely unprofessional behaviour. They don't care and don't take any action. Worst service. Better to stay somewhere else. Please don't go with nestaway.

[Mar 09, 2017] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manjunath Gantlappa
                          I moved into gurgoan gazebo apartment. Within a week was asked to move to different room with offer that nestaway will give 6000rs off on rent of 10000rupees. I did accept as it sounded good deal. This was in january 2017.
                          But now it is march 9th and i haven't received any discount on monthy rents.
                          Area manager had done this promise and he has not responded to my calls for 45 days now.
                          I have raised service request on feb4th about this and called up almost every 2-3 days to check for update. Call center folks are not aware of what to do when customers call with complains. Get a feeling they are recommendation jobs and they are outrageously rude.

I think nestaway is completly cheating its customers and they are not even apologitic about it. They seem to have a sadistic thrill about doing this.

Someone needs to take this seriously and hope nestaway closes its services as soon as possible as it is very very bad customer service.