NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (869)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

S
Hounslow, United Kingdom
Iam raising a complaint regarding the refund of our advance payment received by nestaway. The amount was promised to be deposited back with 5-7 days but it's been 20 days and we haven't received the amount yet.
The paid amount was 45000/-
And after deduction of painting charges we were supposed to receive 15000/- and we haven't received the above mentioned amount

[Oct 08, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Singapore, Singapore
    I live in bangalore. I was statying in one of nestaway property from last 6 months. 2 weeks back i got a mail from nestaway...

P
    Tokyo, Japan
    I am living in pune, i rented an apartment in wakad area and stayed there for 3 years. Never missed a payment even for once. But now when its your turn to give my money back, you are continuously neglecting my requests, mails, and calls. I am feeling absolutely cheated with you. I am sure i wont stop here until i get my money back. Nestaway was known to be a good and only platform for me where we get the standard accommodation without feeling cheated. But you have proved that you are not even trustful.
    You representative called me once in 2 months and disconnects after saying "hello". This is really frustrating. Please give me my money back asap.

People assigned for my case: vignesh. [protected]@nestaway.com, akansha. [protected]@nestawat.com.

Nestaway id: nn15733
    Sr. Req. No: cc_08441296

I need resolution as soon as possible.

Y
      San Francisco, United States
      Nestaway has taken a security deposit of 2 months which was 46, 000 from me while moving in to a flat with a rent of 23, 000...
      K
      Oct 7, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      Nestaway team has not refunded my 2 months security deposit of 24000/ INR even after vacating and paying all the rents on...

Oct 4, 2020
      Acton, United Kingdom
      Rs 4800 got charged in my dashboard and being told by company executives not to pay as it was added mistakenly. Later they started putting fines .No one is taking the complains and respo ding .

[Oct 04, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please take action else I will file a consumer case for sure

D
        Oct 3, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I would like to inform you that I have rented room in E 80 ground floor, sector 52 Noida- 201301 and had moved out on 31st July 2020 and haven't received my deposit security money which is 8800 Rs. till yet. None of executive is responding for same after lots of call.

Please help as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
        Deepika Rastogi
        Contact no. [protected]
        deepika.rastogi.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 03, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
          Oct 3, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Nestaway has provided me 10 day notice to vacate the flat I am currently staying in. Throughout their behavior has been unprofessional...

R
          Singapore, Singapore
          During my move-in i did not took painting and was promised by Area Manager that will not be charged with any painting charges during moveout and confirmed in email as well. But during my moveout i was charged with 9000 painting charge and getting no response form Nestaway.
          This is very urgent, resolve it asap.

[Oct 01, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
            Istanbul, Turkey
            We vacated the house in the month of May, 2020 and they haven't refunded the security depost yet. after so many follow up...

I
            Marseille 01, France
            I was in lock in period but the property got delisted. I like this property so i dont want to take an internal transfer to any other place. I talked to the area manager and he assured me that not a single penny will be deducted from my security deposit if i apply for.move out. After i applied for move out, they charged me 5675 in the name of moveout maintenance. I am not the only person staying in the apartment then why am i the only one charged? I talked to the city head of Hyderabad. He said he will look into the matter but now even he isn't responding. I feel cheated and disgusted with the service.

Marseille 01, France
              It has been more than 6 months since I haven't yet received my Deposit Refund of Rs 50700 from Nestaway for the House ID -...

T
              Sep 30, 2020
              Milan, Italy
              We were using nestaway from last 2 years now we left the room 1 month back but not received the deposit refund yet, we are following up daily but the cs team is not responding on ticket. Please help us to get the money back asap.

[Sep 30, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                Sep 29, 2020
                Islington, United Kingdom
                I moved out of flat 2 weeks back and still no deposit refund is processed. No answer on tickets and no ca from nestaway side to resolve the issue. Twitter handle is saying that they are working with owner, but owner confirmed that never heard from nestaway. Complete fraud service. Never go renting a full house with nestaway.

[Sep 29, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Nestaway is holding 39k+ deposit amount

Singapore, Singapore
                  I have paid all the rent and dues to nestaway. But in my dashboard it's showing an amount of 78000 to my unpaid rent and dues. I have paid all the bills as such and my security deposit is 58000
                  Unnecessary rent and dues bill
                  Unnecessary rent and dues bill
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2020
                  The complaint has been resolved

[Sep 28, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                    San Francisco, United States
                    Its been 2 months leaving nestaway house but still, they are charging huge amount for painting and building up the house....
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    Dear sir,. I have applied for a sbi csp from ur reputed organisation on april 2019. After waiting for two and half months...
                    K
                    Hounslow, United Kingdom
                    I have loved your services! But you can't leave a more sadder memory!

I had been staying with nestaway since...
                    C
                    Sep 26, 2020
                    San Francisco, United States
                    As per nestaway notice email, the electricity bill payment structure is changed. Where from 1st october, it will be not published...

G
                    Sep 25, 2020
                    Hi team,

Recently i did the offboarding of the house as a owner and offboarding team from nestaway not doing properly on the estimation of the house furniture replace / repair and not able to contact her after so many trials of calling her. Seems bit rude instead of listening my property condition after tenants vacated and am requesting for the amount for repairs and damage things from the tenants sd and she is not working on this lines.

They are behaving like her own way rather than the company rules. Please help me in getting furniture repaired and instead of deducting the amount properly all those repairs, nestway asking to pay the security deposit and please sort out my issue with nestaway.

[Sep 25, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.