NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to NestAway Technologies

Having problems with NestAway Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NestAway Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NestAway Technologies reviews & complaints (1292)

In my absence nestaway allowed people to stay in my flat for months .This was an illegal stay, i was not notified about it. Now all my belongings are missing from the flat. I have lost items worth lakh of rupees. Serious action needs to be taken against the people who gave the house keys to unknown people. Area property manager needs to be questioned.

Desired Resolution:
I need all my belongings delivered to my hometown as i have left Bangalore or i need nestaway to pay for all my loss.
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was off boarded from Nestaway more than 1 year back when the house owner cancelled the agreement with Nestaway. I have been following up with them for over an year to get the refund. They have not paid me stating dues from house owner etc. The house owner cleared his dues 2 months back but still Nestaway is not responding to calls, mails and the contact people are also not helping. They willfully do not want to pay back my amount.

Please help!

The deposit amount have not been paid to me. It's been 9 months and nestaway is avoiding my calls and they are not responding to my emails.

Hello
        I am the owner of apartment P6-202 in SNN Raj Serenity, Begur Road, Bangalore. I had engaged the services of...

Nestaway Technologies — Initiated move out without prior notice and charged me for notice period plus additional unjustified charges.

The company initiated moveout on their own. Owner asked me to leave as property was offboarding. I raised complaints but nobody...

I raised request to move out of my Nestaway House on 15th Feb and did that even early with the help of their area manager. I returned the house key to area manager and paid all bills (water and electricity) to owner as our monthly practice.

Still a wrong Moveout report was prepared and I was charged following amount wrongly:
        1. Nestaway shifted my moveout to 17th Feb without my consent and charged 2 days rent.
        2. Deducted Electricity and Water Bill amount which i have already paid to owner.

Area manager Alok Thakur agrees to this fault from Nestaway end. But even after many service request and calls nestaway has not taken any action on this. Please suggest.

My house had been delisted so entering the address as Villa 48 Concorde Cuppertino, Neeladri road, Electronic City Phase 1.
          It's been 3 months since I vacated the house premises but I haven't yet received my deposit amount. Also lots o[censored]nnecessary charges have been levied like mattress repair and jet spray change (that are absolutely ok) worth 5000. Even after that the remainder amount has not been paid back. Request you to kindly pay me back my hard earned money. Thank You.

Ticket Number - CC_08503825

I have moved out of a Nestaway house on 30 Jan. Inspection was done on 31 jan and the amount was calculated. The property is an IDR (Instant Deposit Return) one. This means that the money is with Nestaway and not the owner. Even after hundreds of follow-ups there is absolutely no response from Nestaway.

I had rented an apartment from nestaway and after more than 3 years of stay I moved out of the apartment...
              I am Kiran Kishore a resident of Mahindra Ashvitha- hyderabad from 21st Dec 2020 to 22nd March 2021 (3 months). I paid 16,...
              I have vacated from Nestaway on 8th of Feb 2021. As per their policy i should be getting my security deposit refund within...
              Hello Team,

Hello Team, I have taken the one house with NestAway Technologies Pvt Ltd on mention address (104,...
              My house id 12199.its been six months, movinig out notice give to nesteway after completed the 45 days of notice period..security...

I have been reaching out to NestAway with certain concerns on some urgent vehicular matters, but have so far not got any response from the team. Ticket raised in Feb 2 2021

Dear Nestaway Team,

I am writing for your attention to an urgent matter. I was given an illegal eviction notice...

No humanitarian consideration even after letting them know I need my hard-earned security deposit money to support my medical expenses. But still no response over email, service request, calls, no point of contact.
                I am the tenant and my last stay date is 27th March 2021 (Property Id N48635)
                My Security deposit paid to nestaway is 202800 and the deductions shown is 28522 from this amount in the nestaway dashboard
                Balance is 1.74lakhs as per the dashboard for refund. Owner is offboarding the property as well.
                But I don't have any assurance that I will get my larger security amount which is with nestaway and the timelines for receiving the same. As there is no nestaway ownership on this case?

What fault did I do that I literally need to beg and fight the system for my security deposit to stay alive?

Any help please?

My roommate and I vacated a flat from Nestaway on 1st December. We got a clear sheet from the owner as well. The owner agreed to all the deposit excluding painting charges to be given back to us. But Nestaway deducted 30, 000 rs.
                  They aren't replying to any emails.
                  They didn't even generate any ID or confirmation for the entire transaction.

I have vacated the property Radical 9 Apartments in Baner Pune in the month of nov 2020. It’s been more than 4 months and...

I moved out of Nestaway 3 months back till now didn't received my security deposit and raised many service requests and mailed so many times no reply to date.

nestaway.com is fraud and now they are harassing me. Please take action again them.
                    I have sent an email to their top-level management people also but they are not responding.

Property Number N53144. The tenants moved out of my apartment Oct 30th 2020. It has been more than 4 months and I have not...