NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn

Good

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Swinki Gupta on Sep 7, 2020
Hi team,

It's been over a month since i moved out. I haven't received my security deposit yet.
I have also provided my latest and updated bank details to you twice
Please initiate the payment asap
I need the money in emergency

[Sep 07, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Cheating with refund amount

Sananda Suprakash Chakrabarty on Sep 6, 2020
    I was a subscriber of Nestaway and I rented a flat in Bangalore from Nestaway. After staying there for 11 months I vacated...

Kopparapu Raj Drepak on Sep 6, 2020
    I have moved out on Aug 15th.

The flat I stayed in eligible for same day refund..It's been more than a month, refund has not been initiated . Customer care does not respond or close service requests with out any proper resolution.

Move out refund

[Sep 06, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Settlement of moving out

Venkat Haranadh on Sep 6, 2020
      Hi nestaway team,
      This is kumar annaluru, was staying at flat 301 shashwati enclave, vacated the house on 1st september...

Sravanthi464 on Sep 4, 2020
      Charging entire maintenance money 15k on 2 of the tenants only. There must be 6 tenants but due to covid, 4 of them left. So the entire maintenance amount is being dumped on 2 o[censored]s, we have asked them see we can only pay 1/6 of maintenance amount.
      But nestaway said, based on occupancy, we charge, you have to pay. If only 1 tenant is there, you should pay 15k, my god. Doing all these during corona crisis is very bad.

Please check this.

[Sep 04, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nitin Paunikar on Sep 4, 2020
        I have rented my flat through nestaway (Houseid: 24270).
        But since march 2020 i have not received rent. I thought due to covid-19 there may be delay but i came to know that nestaway is receiving monthly rent from the tenants. Now they told me that the rent is adjusted against the security deposit. Now the security deposit also exhausted but still they are not paying the rent and instead of paying me security deposit they are retaining rent received from tenants in the name of security deposit.
        Ideally nestaway should pay me sd instead they are taking sd from me.
        I am trying to contact representative but nobody is picking up the phone.
        It seems it is a new type of fraud.
        I want pending rent till date to be credited.

Nestaway Technologies — Customer support and services are horrible.

Chandrashekhar N Patil on Sep 4, 2020
          I own an flat at mysore in sirisinchana apartments. I have signed contract with nestaway for leasing the flat for rent. The...

Nestaway Technologies — No response from anyone

Ipsita Beborta on Sep 4, 2020
          I shifted on 7th of August and yesterday i got a mail saying that the owner has off boarded the property. I can't move to...

Kashif2093 on Sep 4, 2020
          I moved out on 31st august. I am yet to receive my security deposit. I raised a request for getting the deposit back. I haven't received a call. I sent them an email regarding the same, no confirmation, no reply, nothing has been done on their end.

They were supposed to return the deposit in 7-11 days. I waited a long time. Same with the request, they were supposed to resolve it within 48 hours. I guess, when you are not part of nestaway, you are not on the priority list.

Nestaway, if you are watching this. Refer to the ticket #cc_08432578

I don't know what to do, hence i am writing this.

Updated by Kashif2093 Sep 04, 2020
          Edit: I moved out on 31st July

Prasoon David on Sep 4, 2020
            Hi, From March i have received enormous amount of water bill, i lodged a complain on their dashboard, i never got resolved it and they it delayed for a 4 -6 months, i have paid the water bill despite it never got resolved, now they are charging fine for their late fine

Sravanthi464 on Sep 4, 2020
              Charging more money unnecessarily during covid time. They are saying we want to paint the house etc etc and taking our money. Worst people, trying to make money during covid time also, we are suffering here and these people are looting our money,

mks1996 on Sep 3, 2020
                Forget about getting your Security Deposit Back from Nestaway after move out. Try hard as you may you will end up forgoing your security deposit.
                This is the most fraud company I have ever encountered.
                DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT ever rent a room from NestAway.

[Sep 03, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Salam Shaik on Sep 3, 2020
                  It's been 3 months since I moved-out from the property. I stayed in the property more than 6 months. They are not refunding my security deposit. I contacted them in social media but nobody responding at all.

Nestaway Technologies — Refund the deposit

LaveenaM on Sep 2, 2020
                    I had vacated the house on 31st July 2020.

Still I dint get my refund of deposit amount. I have raised the...

Nestaway Technologies — Additional charges va

tambe1234 on Sep 2, 2020
                    [Resolved] Nestaway Technologies — unnecessary charges by nestaway
                    tambe1234 on Aug 21, 2020
                    I am one of...

Nestaway Technologies — Nestaway Scam not refunding my deposit

devam01 on Sep 2, 2020
                    Nestaway is a scam company and is not returning customer deposits. It's been days I have been trying to reach them through...

Nestaway Technologies — Unnecessary and unknown charges on my move out settlement bill

Dheeraj Kain on Sep 1, 2020
                    Hi team,

So, today was my move out date from nestaway room 302, building MNR Arcade, kasavanahalli.
                    br...

Nestaway Technologies — Refund deposited money

Manisha Khadia on Sep 1, 2020
                    After moving out till now I haven't received my deposited refund. I already had the worst experience moving in as they collected...

Nestaway Technologies — Extra charges added after move out.

Shubham Karpa on Sep 1, 2020
                    I have moved out of nestaway house on 10th Aug, and only my house inspection is pending (which my area manager...

Nestaway — security deposit refund issue

Sanjeev Katiyar on Aug 31, 2020
                    I have rented an apartment on 5 march 2019 from nestaway in hyderabad. G-202 bhavya tulsivanam, kukatpalli by paying 52000...