NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to NestAway Technologies

Having problems with NestAway Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NestAway Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NestAway Technologies

Bangalore District
Karnataka

NestAway Technologies Phone Numbers

NestAway Technologies reviews & complaints page 6

We were staying in the nest away property.
Address: Flat E 602, Westend Village, Kothrud
We moved out of the property on 25th July, 2021.
Its been more than a month today, they have not refunded my deposit.
Even after repeated customer care requests nobody from nestaway is contacting us.
They have mentioned in the FAQ section that refund is with the owner and it will be refunded after owner refunds it...

I’m living in Nestaway from 10 months. I want to move out from Nestaway but no one is answering calls as there policy says you should notice 45 days prior to move out. My belongings are being stolen by tenants.
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I vacated my flat 1.5 months back, as of now not received deposit, create service request CC_08541365, noone responds to it. Called customer care so many times, every time I get same response that we informed concerned team. I see almost every customer facing same issue with Nestway, it seems they deliberately doing that to make quick intrest money....
    Hi Sir / Madam,

I was a former Nestaway tenant who vacated the property on 31st July 2020. Based on my initial rental agreement provided by Nestaway, I was due to get my Security deposit refunded back to me in 5- 7 working days

But its been more than a year now and I am still awaiting for a refund from Nest away.

I have made several attempts to reach them via phone, email, Online service request,...

During my stay, 3000k worth stuffs were stolen of mine., By my roomate
    Nestaway charging me 900rs for move-out while I never moved out, my roomate did. Plz keep the dashboard, appropriate.

I left that flat last month in noida and nestaway has not refunded me the amount yet making excuses. They are sayinh owner will give and the owner is saying nestaway has not paid them for their flats in Bangalore, so clear that case first, they will then refund me. Nestaway has not cleared the owner's previous case as well as my current case. They have stopped responding now.

I gave thr money to nestaway at the...

My name is Mr Bishal Gayan, I moved out from orbit teraces, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra about 2 months back. Yet I didn't recieve the security deposit refund. Its a very serious issue and its urgent. Please check and let me know.

House id 50015, my property was offboarding n asked to vacate without notice. After move out, security deposit was not refunded, it's neen a year. No customer service no head office....

After one year of emptying the house, a lot of calls mails Facebook post and twits not refund has been done. It's really fraudulent

I moved out of Nestaway flat on 16/12/2020 and never received the security deposit refund till today 4/09/2021. I have contacted nestaway in all possible ways. I was told that the money is with owner but i never paid the owner any money and I have no means to contact the owner. Nestaway is now ignoring my calls and emails. No reply from Manjula after a couple of emails where she informed the owner about my move our for which no body replied....
          Nestaway has returned my security deposit of Rs 89000. I vacated flat on March 25, 2021 and its been 4 months. Nestaway doesnt respond to any of my calls to customer care, emails, tickets raised in their portal or twitter handle. I have tried all means and there is no response. Can someone help me getting my money back from them?...

I have vacated the house on 30th July but didn't received my deposit despite providing the house in original condition. It's well painted and with all the electronic items working as provided with photos attached on the ticket raised by me.

Ticket - CC_08537549
          Mob - [protected]
          No updates from nestaway technologies till now.
          Ashish Singh Kushwah's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 27, 2021
          Only partial refund is provided still full refund is pending.

I was a tenant at a Nestaway flat since January 2019. Moved out in February 2021.

Its been 5 months but Nestaway is not returning the security deposit worth Rs 61, 080.

I have attempted to contact them numerous times via calls and emails, but get no reply.

I have raised multiple tickets on their website but they keep closing them without providing any resolutions.

Request strict...

Nestaway Technologies — Refund of security deposit for House id: 54129

I was a tenant of Nestaway. After I left their flat, they are not returning my security deposit amount of Rs 54431

I vacated the flat on 13th July 2021. They were supposed to return the security deposit to me within a week of vacating.(screen shot of there policy attached)

They also made false status on their portal that the security deposit was with the owner. I also tried to contact the owner. But he is also...
            I was charged unlawfully charged the below money,

1) utility charges 1000 inr
            The customer executive asked to pay the electricity bill which was 84 rs which I paid as well even after that they changed 1000 rs.

2) in my agreement they have mentioned 10 days notice period and now they are charging me 45 days which is unlawful. I will go to govt consumer court if this two issues will not be resolved. And...

Hi, flat ID N78627 (nikko home F92304) i have not recieved rent for the month of may and june, the tenant has not paid CAM charges rs27860, electric bill rs530, DG charge bll rs313, i have been complaining from April to the RM about non payment of bills it"s so pathetic they kept on dragging months together, why is that NESTAWAY has not paid the rent to me when they are liable, and when the tenant is vacating how is that the pending charges nor recovered from Him, your service with the RM is of no use, kindly resolve my issues at the earliest or have not other option but legal or media

Hi, My name is Abhishek Kumar Chaturvedi and I am one of the Renter of next away and I have moved out on 31st of May. and was suppose to het an amount of my refund a total sum of 36, 600, but instead Nest away Has charged an enormous amount of money in the Name of charging for house and repainting and cleaning .
              I believe 1BHK doesn't need a half amount of our nest away for cleaning and painting the house it has charge 16, 500 for...
              I am sandhya Rani and I have moved out/vacated nest away house located in BTM layout (House ID: N71372) on12/01/2021, as I met with an accident on 08 Jan 2021 in the waterlogged bathroom resulting in ankle fracture, for which I have incurred an amount of about rupees 1.6lakhs. My dashboard in the Nestaway application was disabled to apply the move-out option, the same was mentioned in ticket ID: CC_08489568 while requesting to settle the...
              I am Sandhya, took internal transfer in Nestaway house in Banglore on 03 rd Jan 2021. I vacated immediately due to my knee accident. Nestaway disabled the move out option in Nestaway application. I have returned keys to nestaway area manager and left the house. I raised many tickets in Nestaway application and requested area manager to settle my deposit amount of 30, 000. Nestaway customer care executives are not responding to my calls and...

Nestaway has charged amount in a fraud way. They haven't discussed and added amounts which is not even in there policies like assure charges now they have removed the policy Still they are charging fine on the same and also they are been charging for last one year. Their recovery team is calling me everyday and threatning me to file a FIR against me.