NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to NestAway Technologies

Having problems with NestAway Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NestAway Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NestAway Technologies

NestAway Technologies Website

NestAway Technologies Head Office Address

#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

NestAway Technologies Phone Numbers

NestAway Technologies reviews & complaints(1308)

The company is not refunding the security deposit. I have been following up from April. Tbe customer care is also not answering...
I moved out of a NestAway property on 28 May 2020. First, the company did not send any executives to take the handover on...

Nestaway Technologies — Security Deposit Not Refunded since
May 17, 2021

I moved out of a NestAway property on 4th April April 2021.
it’s been 1.5 months since I moved out and they have still not returned my security deposit, every time I speak with their executives, they say it’ll take 2 working days. They are purposely holding back my deposit and telling the owner might not have deposited the amount. Please help as the company is scamming tenants.
NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Deposit Amount not received from May 20 till today[protected] after request time to time

I moved out of a NestAway property on 17 December 2020. First, the company did not send any executives to take the handover...
      I had booked a bed of 3BHK flat in Pune which is opted for IDR only after confirming that I'll required it for a Month only....
      I have vacated the NestAway Property on 25th March mention in rental agreement. Till date, my security deposit was not refunded...
      As per provision the company should refund my security amount after I leave the shared accommodation.

I rented...

It is now almost six months I vacated the house in Oct 2020 taken from nestaway and have not received the security deposit amount of Rs 39000. All the dashboard have been blocked.My house id was 128983 in bangalore.

Chaitanya
      May 9, 2021
      Company person called and the matter was clarified and closed.Thanks

I moved out of a nest away flat on 31st March 2021 after successfully completing move-out formalities...

Its been a year writing mails to the concern but no revert no action when all dues are clear in time, move out charges late payment charges are added every month now resulting into rs.29000/-

Nestaway has not credited single penny of my refund and I stayed in house for 16 months

All they have imposed unnessasary charges and now they have block my number as well

My 30k gone in vain

My house located at KPHB 9th phase Hyd and house ID 25617

Pls help me

Hello Sir/ Mam,

My nestaway house ID - 126854, I have moved-In to the property on[protected] and deposited...
            Hello Sir/ Mam,

I have not received the refund of security deposit after one month of moving out from nestaway. I have raised a ticket as well but no response. I don't know why these people don't want to return their tenants money. I have received an email for no dues. Received email for Instant refund for security deposit but still didn't receive the money.

The latest request raised is CC_08515330. Not sure If I will get help here. you have to wasted a lot of time and energy to get your own many back. Not worth of a single star.

I have raised one more request CC_08518143.

How much late fine will Nestaway pay for not returning the money back in time.

I vacated Nestaway property on 2nd April and after their inspection they are supposed to refund the deposit. It’s been a...

As we know the height of covid situation is very critical in delhi/NCR.
              I live here very safely, meanwhile, nest away onboarded a person only prior to 1-hour intimation.
              As per safety protocol onboarding, tenants should show their medical covid report.
              But instead of following the protocol, the area manager behaving rudely and inappropriate behavior with existing tenants.
              I would like to add one more point here, there is a privacy issue here, initially nest away guys can come inside the property with any intimation, they have property keys and enters in property which is unethical.

Cheating by nestaway-1. I am planning to move out of a nestaway home by May end. I have given notice a month prior to it....
                Since was raised the complaint on nestaway application and waiting for the call from the past 5 days every single day escalating...

We have moved from the property in 1st week of march.. We have not received our deposit back... Our deposit is not a small amount... Kindly do the needful.. They are not replying us even.. Thats a fraud
                Ticket id : CC_08509693