NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Nestaway — No response for move out request and also the tickets raised

ReshmaUK on Sep 14, 2020
I stay in a rented 1bhk in doddathaguru, electronic city, bangalore. The renting and the service is provided by nestaway....

Nestaway Technologies — security deposit refund not received even after month

ankitk7870 on Sep 14, 2020
I was staying in nestaway for more than 2 year and they took 3 months rent in advance from me in the beginning. Now i have...

Moin Red on Sep 14, 2020
Its been three weeks I havent got my refund amount.

Didn

[Sep 14, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Moin Red on Sep 14, 2020
    I havent received my refund amounts, its been a month I have moved out from nestaway property

Nestaway Technologies — Nestaway not refunding my deposit

Shanky Suman on Sep 14, 2020
      Its been 45 days that i left house from nestaway, nestaway is not refunding my deposit of amount 29000.
      After several...

Nestaway Technologies — Full refund of security amount is not received

Maneesha Dwivedi on Sep 14, 2020
      I had rented a flat using nestaway app, and the submitted the security amount of 14000. On the day I was moving out, which...

MamtapriyaSonti on Sep 13, 2020
      I'm at the same end of my patience now. Vacated the property on 28th July. It will be 2 months soon and we haven't got my deposit back. Have had multiple conversation with the Nestaway shop that I have right next to my area but they are useless. You owe me 20k+ and m here waiting for it. During this pandemic, money is something which is very important and coz of you guys I have missed my payments at different banks as I have dependent on the deposit amount. How bad / helpless you guys can be. No one even called me to chat. I just had few SR numbers raised & conversation.

[Sep 13, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      House ID - 35302
      Ticket no[protected], 08428614

Nestaway Technologies — Fraudulent charging of charges

Debanjan Bose on Sep 13, 2020
        I have vacated the house in the month of July, I got my security deposit back.
        But still my dashboard is getting populated...

Push7 on Sep 13, 2020
        Breach of policy

Ravi20212021 on Sep 12, 2020
          I vacated n45263 house in August 2020. Still waiting for refund while it was promised within 7 to 14 days.
          Name-- Ravi
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2020
          Nestaway has refunded my money into my bank account directly. There was neither a call not email before that.

[Sep 12, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Charging for cleaning without giving service

Pharindra Yaduvanshi on Sep 11, 2020
            They are charging Rs 200 For garbage collection and Rs 400 for cleaning common are but I didn’t found any service has been...

Nestaway Technologies — Incorrect charges and fines

Moneev on Sep 10, 2020
            Nestaway has charged me incorrectly. My dashboard has visit cost, other charges (Garbage charges) that have been billed to...

Namrutha Harikumar on Sep 10, 2020
            The security deposit was not refunded and they have imposed unfair maintainance charges and inspection charges. Also they have imposed early move out charges which is against the agreement, as I have given a proper intimation of 10 days. Need my money back

[Sep 10, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Sep 10, 2020
              This is roshani shukla stayed at 970, sector 29, noida with contact details +91-[protected]. I vacated the apartment on 31st aug 2020 and got the reimbursement of rs. 9, 700 /- instead of rs. 24, 600 /-. I have been chasing with nestaway but no response from their end. Please help me in getting the remaining amount.

Deduction in security amount

NagaSravanJakka on Sep 9, 2020
                I've vacated on 31st jul 2020 and i've yet to receive my deposit refund. I've got mail mentioning that refund has been processed from your end and whatever remaining amount is there owner has to refund it to you, which you'll refund it to me. I've spoken to owner, he said you haven't given deposit amt to him at all. House id 129918. Even sr cc_08429952 says owner has to refund it, so we're closing the sr since its resolved. If i haven't received refund amt, how come it's resolved and closed?

[Sep 09, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srikanthrudra on Sep 9, 2020
                  As per the instruction from nestaway move out was initiated. However extra charges have been applied to me.
                  Nestaway has not reaching me to resolve the isse from last 01 week.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2020
                  The problem was not resolved

Gagan Madikeri on Sep 9, 2020
                    I have vacted in June and my security deposit is not yet refunded. They tell owner have to give, partial amount refunded, i havent received any deposit yet. no response for mail or call. Also they have deactivated my dashboard.

Nestaway Technologies — nestaway is a fraud.. hate it

Anchy on Sep 8, 2020
                      Nestaway is a total fraud. My room ac wasnt working and then lockdown came. I tried to reach nestaway helpline a lot of times...

Smruti Mohalik on Sep 8, 2020
                      I have vacated the property since june and its been 3 months i haven't received the deposit yet. And in faq its clearly written to get back the deposit within 7 days.
                      The property name is puspa nest. House id 61895
                      The property manager is nikesh
                      [protected].
                      So return my deposit as soon as possible.

Haven
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 9, 2020
                      Instead of paying me 10000 they sent me 1118 rs. Adding unnecessary expenses. Nestaway is a fraud.

Updated by Smruti Mohalik Sep 08, 2020
                      they are sending me these mails only

Updated by Smruti Mohalik Sep 08, 2020
                      And today they paid me RS 1117 .Is this a joke.Instead of paying my whole deposit amount they paid me thousands ruppee
                      Updated by Smruti Mohalik Sep 09, 2020
                      Adding Unnecessary charges.They suppose to keep 10000 rs deposit and return back 10000 but now they just paid me Rs1118 after 3 months.
                      Nestaway is fraud.

Nest away is totally fraud. They supposed to pay me 11000 but now after 3 months they just sent me Rs 1118.
                      By putting unnecessary charges.
                      I paid 20000 as deposit.I suppose to get 10000 minimum.

I paid them deposit of Rs 20000.I should get min. Rs10000 but now they are adding unnecessary charges.
                      Fraud Nestaway.

Ashish Singh Kushwah on Sep 8, 2020
                        I have vacated the house on 31st August 2020 as per move-out date, and as per their rules I should get full refund in 24 hours but it's been more than a week I have not received full refund they have deducted one month's rent from my deposit, while placing move-out request there were no charged added but while returning the refund they have added September months rent unnecessarily.

Details for nestaway team
                        Sr No.CC_08441745
                        House ID59217
                        Current escalation level4

Despite these many escalation they have not come up with any resolution to my issue.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Phone : [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2020
                        Got the full refund from the company.

[Sep 08, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Team,

It's been more than 20 days since I have raised the request to nestaway, till now there is no resolution provided they are replying only automated messages please do the needful thanks