NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Load

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

I was a tenant of Nestaway. After I left their flat, they are not returning my security deposit amount of Rs 126000.
br...
I, very rented my apartment with nestaway, as per the policy they should return the apartment in the same condition that I've...
I am Rajat Kumar Verma, have moved out of nestaway home in August 2020. Till date I have not received my security deposit...

I left Jalagam residency 1.5 month back and properly informed. you were supposed take only 1.5 month charge and return my deposit.
But it is not returned yet an i am getting charged 668 per month for nothing.

Return my money ASAP
Apr 09, 2021

NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I reached to nest away team many times regarding my security deposit refund but they are not refunding my security money of Rs 37000/-
    Even I post my complaint in the consumer complain forum also,
    they are not doing any resolutions of my issue. Please take action again them.
    Nestaway Technologies Nestaway not refunding my deposit amount and now they are harassing me
    Apr 09, 2021

No one contacted so far
    Updated by Deepak Bastia
    Please take against the company
    Updated by Deepak Bastia
    They simply eating all of our earn hard worth money.
    Please give us justice

This complaint is for my House ID 62048.
      JayPee PC02-1204 apt In Noida
      Nestaway has not helped in submitting rent (as promised) by 5th of every month. The rent from tenant is pending. Also, the maintenance charges are pending and have accumulated to Rs25000. The check from tenant has bounced. It is really poor support from Nestaway in dealing with this situation. Complaint was registered earlier also and no response has been received yet. Nestaway takes 7.5% commission from rent and no service has been provided. Please take care of this issue as soon as possible. Thanks
      Apr 08, 2021

Before we shift to the house, kitchen bulb was not working, house was not at all clean and bathroom water holders was also not working. From our money we repaired all above things and this inspection guy applied those charges in move out. Please return those money to me. Our property manager was not at all supportive and good. We escalate him 2 or 3 times, still no other manager was assigned to us. He always told to raise tickets for repair and all after that he told you need to pay those charges to plumber, etc.
        Please return my money related to common bath health faucet, kitchen light holder and house cleaning charges. Regarding house cleaning you can ask to Security aunt, she cleaned our house and told is how these Nestaway people handover the house to tenants. Regarding plumber you can ask to property manager, he only told to pay money to plumber irrespective of bath faucets was not in working condition before handover the house to us, still we paid those charges. Kitchen bulb also was not working from 1st. I want my money return for these things
        Apr 06, 2021

I was off boarded from Nestaway more than 1 year back when the house owner cancelled the agreement with Nestaway. They initially agreed to pay me back my full deposit of 85, 000 Rs on mail. I have been following up with them for over an year to get the refund. They have not paid me stating dues from house owner etc. The house owner cleared his dues 2 months back but still Nestaway is not responding to calls, mails and the contact people are also not helping. They willfully do not want to pay back my amount.

Please help!

Apartment Name: Mylari Apartment
          Location: Babusapalya, Bangalore
          Apr 05, 2021

In my absence nestaway allowed people to stay in my flat for months .This was an illegal stay, i was not notified about it. Now all my belongings are missing from the flat. I have lost items worth lakh of rupees. Serious action needs to be taken against the people who gave the house keys to unknown people. Area property manager needs to be questioned.

Desired Resolution:
            I need all my belongings delivered to my hometown as i have left Bangalore or i need nestaway to pay for all my loss.
            Apr 05, 2021

I was off boarded from Nestaway more than 1 year back when the house owner cancelled the agreement with Nestaway. I have been following up with them for over an year to get the refund. They have not paid me stating dues from house owner etc. The house owner cleared his dues 2 months back but still Nestaway is not responding to calls, mails and the contact people are also not helping. They willfully do not want to pay back my amount.

Please help!
              Apr 05, 2021

The deposit amount have not been paid to me. It's been 9 months and nestaway is avoiding my calls and they are not responding to my emails.
                Deposit amount not refunded yet
                Deposit amount not refunded yet

Hello
                  I am the owner of apartment P6-202 in SNN Raj Serenity, Begur Road, Bangalore. I had engaged the services of...
                  The company initiated moveout on their own. Owner asked me to leave as property was offboarding. I raised complaints but nobody...

I raised request to move out of my Nestaway House on 15th Feb and did that even early with the help of their area manager. I returned the house key to area manager and paid all bills (water and electricity) to owner as our monthly practice.

Still a wrong Moveout report was prepared and I was charged following amount wrongly:
                  1. Nestaway shifted my moveout to 17th Feb without my consent and charged 2 days rent.
                  2. Deducted Electricity and Water Bill amount which i have already paid to owner.

Area manager Alok Thakur agrees to this fault from Nestaway end. But even after many service request and calls nestaway has not taken any action on this. Please suggest.
                  Mar 30, 2021

My house had been delisted so entering the address as Villa 48 Concorde Cuppertino, Neeladri road, Electronic City Phase 1.
                    It's been 3 months since I vacated the house premises but I haven't yet received my deposit amount. Also lots o[censored]nnecessary charges have been levied like mattress repair and jet spray change (that are absolutely ok) worth 5000. Even after that the remainder amount has not been paid back. Request you to kindly pay me back my hard earned money. Thank You.
                    Mar 29, 2021

Ticket Number - CC_08503825

I have moved out of a Nestaway house on 30 Jan. Inspection was done on 31 jan and the amount was calculated. The property is an IDR (Instant Deposit Return) one. This means that the money is with Nestaway and not the owner. Even after hundreds of follow-ups there is absolutely no response from Nestaway.
                      Mar 28, 2021

I had rented an apartment from nestaway and after more than 3 years of stay I moved out of the apartment...
                        I am Kiran Kishore a resident of Mahindra Ashvitha- hyderabad from 21st Dec 2020 to 22nd March 2021 (3 months). I paid 16,...
                        I have vacated from Nestaway on 8th of Feb 2021. As per their policy i should be getting my security deposit refund within...
                        Hello Team,

Hello Team, I have taken the one house with NestAway Technologies Pvt Ltd on mention address (104,...