NestAway Technologies
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NestAway Technologies Customer Care

NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn
#1556, NestAway Technologies, 19th Main Road, HSR Layout Sector - 1
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Beside Biryani Zone

Good

NestAway Technologies related photos (799)

NestAway Technologies Complaints & Reviews

zaidj on Oct 14, 2020
I had rented a property from Nestaway in Thane, Maharashtra and left the same on 16th August, 2020. I had paid INR 70, 500 as security deposit out of which I have received INR 10, 824 only.
It's been almost 2 months and I have not received full payment of my security deposit.
Please help me in getting the same.

[Oct 14, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Not returning my flat deposit

Mainak_m7 on Oct 14, 2020
    Hello Sir/Madam

My name is Mainak Mukherjee. I had rented a 1bhk flat from Nestaway in January 2020 at ‘Ejipura...

sampath737 on Oct 13, 2020
    I was staying in SLV Grand, Sarjapur Road and vacated the flat on 27th September and it was told to me that my deposit will be refunded within a week. However, there is no action from the nest away side and there is no response to the tickets raised.

At present, there is no way to communicate with them or talk to any representative and they are just looting money.
    Please help to get my deposit back.

[Oct 13, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Is there any update on this!
    Sr No.CC_08462521
    House ID50810

Please update, don't cheat and keep adding deductions everyday

Nestaway Technologies — Not clearing out my refund also adding unnecessary charges to deduct my refund amount.

Naveed_Chowdary on Oct 13, 2020
      My property was off boarded by owner, So automatically the service with Nestaway ends. In this scenario they are not allowed...

Akshay Kshitij Bose on Oct 12, 2020
      I had rented a Flat in Noida and have vacated the same in August, 2020. I am yet to receive my security deposit amount. Inspite of various efforts, there is no response from them.

[Oct 12, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Security Deposit not refunded and mental harassment

pankajdhingra1990 on Oct 11, 2020
        Nestaway has looted about 23000 Rs from me in the name of bogus and unjustified fines and fake charges while refunding my...

Nestaway Technologies — Security deposit pending

Anshu8356 on Oct 11, 2020
        Hi, I was a tenant in Noida for last 7 months. I have paid all my bills on time along with assurance charges. After paying...

Nestaway Technologies — Deposit Refund Date exceeded

raaunak02 on Oct 10, 2020
        Name -:Raunak Chaudhary Dabas

ticket id with nestaway :CC_08460795

i have stayed at a nestaway...

Sachin Muthanna on Oct 8, 2020
        Iam raising a complaint regarding the refund of our advance payment received by nestaway. The amount was promised to be deposited back with 5-7 days but it's been 20 days and we haven't received the amount yet.
        The paid amount was 45000/-
        And after deduction of painting charges we were supposed to receive 15000/- and we haven't received the above mentioned amount

[Oct 08, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Feeling cheated : not refunding deposit amount . delaying and simply adding unnecessary bills

Melvin John k1 on Oct 8, 2020
          I live in bangalore. I was statying in one of nestaway property from last 6 months. 2 weeks back i got a mail from nestaway...

P. Mishra on Oct 8, 2020
          I am living in pune, i rented an apartment in wakad area and stayed there for 3 years. Never missed a payment even for once. But now when its your turn to give my money back, you are continuously neglecting my requests, mails, and calls. I am feeling absolutely cheated with you. I am sure i wont stop here until i get my money back. Nestaway was known to be a good and only platform for me where we get the standard accommodation without feeling cheated. But you have proved that you are not even trustful.
          You representative called me once in 2 months and disconnects after saying "hello". This is really frustrating. Please give me my money back asap.

People assigned for my case: vignesh. [protected]@nestaway.com, akansha. [protected]@nestawat.com.

Nestaway id: nn15733
          Sr. Req. No: cc_08441296

I need resolution as soon as possible.

Nestaway Technologies — nestway intentionally not returning my security deposit and giving me some excuses since 2 months post i have vacated

Yaswanth Y on Oct 8, 2020
            Nestaway has taken a security deposit of 2 months which was 46, 000 from me while moving in to a flat with a rent of 23, 000...

Nestaway Technologies — Security Deposit amount has not been refunded oct 2020

Kanika Ar on Oct 7, 2020
            Nestaway team has not refunded my 2 months security deposit of 24000/ INR even after vacating and paying all the rents on...

Arpanj13 on Oct 4, 2020
            Rs 4800 got charged in my dashboard and being told by company executives not to pay as it was added mistakenly. Later they started putting fines .No one is taking the complains and respo ding .

[Oct 04, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please take action else I will file a consumer case for sure

deepika02 on Oct 3, 2020
              I would like to inform you that I have rented room in E 80 ground floor, sector 52 Noida- 201301 and had moved out on 31st July 2020 and haven't received my deposit security money which is 8800 Rs. till yet. None of executive is responding for same after lots of call.

Please help as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
              Deepika Rastogi
              Contact no. [protected]
              deepika.rastogi.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 03, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Property Vacation notice

myexternals on Oct 3, 2020
                Nestaway has provided me 10 day notice to vacate the flat I am currently staying in. Throughout their behavior has been unprofessional...

rhythm123# on Oct 1, 2020
                During my move-in i did not took painting and was promised by Area Manager that will not be charged with any painting charges during moveout and confirmed in email as well. But during my moveout i was charged with 9000 painting charge and getting no response form Nestaway.
                This is very urgent, resolve it asap.

[Oct 01, 2020] NestAway Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nestaway Technologies — Security Deposit Partially Refunded

VINU BHAI on Oct 1, 2020
                  We vacated the house in the month of May, 2020 and they haven't refunded the security depost yet. after so many follow up...

Ipsita Beborta on Oct 1, 2020
                  I was in lock in period but the property got delisted. I like this property so i dont want to take an internal transfer to any other place. I talked to the area manager and he assured me that not a single penny will be deducted from my security deposit if i apply for.move out. After i applied for move out, they charged me 5675 in the name of moveout maintenance. I am not the only person staying in the apartment then why am i the only one charged? I talked to the city head of Hyderabad. He said he will look into the matter but now even he isn't responding. I feel cheated and disgusted with the service.

Nestaway Technologies — Didn't receive the deposit refund yet

aritrab6 on Oct 1, 2020
                    It has been more than 6 months since I haven't yet received my Deposit Refund of Rs 50700 from Nestaway for the House ID -...