Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

pratip chowdhury
I have purchased nokia 7210 from Metro cash & carry in kolkata on 02.03.09. Three faults were detected on the followling day. Camera problem- images taking a long time atleast 12 seconds to get stored or saved. Loudspeaker giving a cracking sound & the sound of the radio is not clear. I took it to Metro cash& carry but they told me to go to Ballygunge nokia service centre. They could not solve my problem. Then I was asked by Metro to go to Tollygunge nokia service centre. They even could not resolve my problem.Neither Metro nor both the service centers cooperated with me.Please help me out. Waiting for an early reply.

Devshri Rajawat

maine 26 jan 2009 ko nokia 5310 handset purchase kiya tha. us handset k headphone main kuch problem aa rahi thi. headphone ko nokia care gayatri infocome main 7 Feb ko submit kar diya gaya hai. aur kaha gaya ki 20 - 25 din lagenge replace hone main. but 25 din baad unki taraf se replay aata hai ki agle week aana. aise karte karte 2 week nikal gaye. abhi bhi wo bol rahe hai ki samay lagega. but kitna kitna kitna???????????????

company apni jawabdari samjhe aur mere mobile k headset ka adapter bhejne ka kast kare.

please

deepti taneja
      To,

Senoir Management Customer Care Nokia,

I had submitted my mobile phone model Nokia 5310 express Music to Nokia Care Intouch Del TA108/ Tughlakabad Extension Okhla Road New Delhi 19. Branch for display broken On 10th March, 09. From there i got job sheet[protected]/090310/2) and i had collected my handset on 12th march, 09 but it was not working . When I visited the Nokia Care branch..They repaired the Display and gave it to me to check the working condition. When i opened the Handset to put the sim in, I found the tray to be broken by the nokia care executive . when i asked them that what happened to the Sim tray they said we don't know. then they checked it for 15-20 min. and then they reverted to me that this was not their fault the tray was broken by me while checking the display in front of them, with in the time frame 10 second. Then I refused to pay and they took my phone, again placed the broken display and handed it over to me. At the time of submitting my phone to that outlet i had submitted Rs. -110/- which was not refunded to me they just wasted my time and money.
      The feedback from the staff"
      Sunil Sandhu (TRC Engineer) - - The tray was broken at the time of submitting the phone
      Jyoti Mehra (CCO) - - The tray was broken at the time when I am checking my phone display.
      Naresh Ganoijia (Manager) - - We can do anything Do what you want.?????????

I am really frustrated to hear lame excuses and but sorry to say that the service which you provide to the customers is really pathetic...What im planning to do is to go to the media and consumer court to get back the due amount

regards,
      Deepti Taneja
      Good Morning Sir,

I Rajesh Valmiki Has Bought Nokia 5310 Xpress Music 10 Month Ago. And I Have Set Security Key Guard Lock For The Same, And My Freind Enter Wrong Password, And Now It's Locked, So Please Send Me The Solution On My E-Mail ID: rajesh.[protected]@ymail.com, And Add cc to gaurang.[protected]@gmail.com. Please Make Urgent As It Is My Business Phone.
      Please do the needfull.
      Thankyou
      I brought nokia 5310 6 month ago. But now I lost my purchasin bill.
      Furthermore my Music file & Radio file is currepted.
      So please help me.
      I wants new battery of nokia 5310, As I lost my battery.
      So tell me solution for this.

RAJEEV HASIJA
        PURCHASED THE ABOVE HANDSET IN JULY/AUGUST 08 SINCE THEN ITS SCREEN GOES BLANK AND THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME IT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE WHERE WE ARE ALWAYS TOLD TO TURN UP AFTER 20 DAYS.

SINCE THIS HANDSET HAS SHOWN A TOTAL NON RELIABILITY IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS. ANY ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE TRAUMA BEING FACED. WHEN THE SCREEN GOES BLANK I AM TOTALLY UNABLE TO USE CONTACT LIST OR CALL ANY BODY. THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME IN SIX MONTHS.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE HANDSET WITH KN SERVICES MY JOB SHEET NO. 14543352/090303/4. REPAIR CENTRE HAS AGAIN ASKED FOR 20 DAYS REPAIR PERIOD. IT HAS ALREADY STAYED 60DAYS IN PREVIOUS THREE TERMS. AGAIN 20 DAYS WHICH MEANS TOTAL OF 80 DAYS WHICH MEANS THREE MONTHS WITH NOKIA OUT OF SIX MONTHS PERIOD.

NOW WE HAVE REQUESTED NOKIA INDIA TO TAKE THIS HANDSET BACK AND REFUND MY MONEY. I AM NOT INTERESTED ANY MORE IN THIS PROUDCT WHICH IS UNDEPENDABLE AND I KEEP BORROWING A STANDBY HANDSET FROM MY FRIENDS AND KEEP LOOSING MY CONTACT ADDRESS. CAN NOT GIVE YOU ANY MORE TRIALS.

NOKIA INDIA IS NOT ANSWERING TO ANY OF MY EMAILS. MORE THAN 50 EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT. NO RESPONSE, ONLY DELAY TACTICS TO PUT USER IN TROUBLE ARE BEING EMPLOYED. NO BODY FROM NOKIA INDIA CALLED ME TO SUGGEST ANY REMEADY IN THE LAST 10-12 DAYS.

CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVE OF NOKIA HELPLINE GAVE ME AN UNDERSTANDING THAT CONSUMER CAN NOT DO ANY THING, HE HAS TO WAIT FOR ADVISED WAIT PEIOD AND THEN COLLECT HIS HAND SET BACK.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE COME TO YOU FOR MY RESCUE.

Nokia 5610 — Screen blanks out.

The screen of my Nokia 5610 blanks out. I was suggested to format the memory card. I did that, but the problem still persists. Please suggest as to what should I do now.
        I am facing the same issue. Its been twice that the phone has crashed, it keeps on restarting twice every hour and finally its the time of the 3rd visit in 1 yr. last time Nokia researched on this phone for 1 month and it still didn't run for a month.

Very unfortunate that after having been a Happy, satisfied and hence, loyal, to nokia for my previous models, 3315, 7650, 7710 and N72 &N70, I'll have to look for other options.

nokia 5610 xpres muzic — no satisfaction of service

I submitted my mobile to the Nokia care center at Raj nagar, RDC, Ghaziabad(up), due to some malfunctioning in its display but even after a span of 9 days there was no action taken and i was returned and now the mobile is not at all displaying which it was doing later.

Nokia 1650 — sim card rejected

yogalakshmi
          My sim card with number [protected] has been rejected in Nokia 1650 on march 13, 2009. please activate my sim...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Nokia 6030 — Battery swelling

Vadivel
          Dear authority
          I'm consumer of NOKIA 6030 mobile
          I'm using The battery comes in the phone's pack
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Tarun Singla
          My nokia 3120 classic does not show the message received and sent time correctly from day 1. I have shown this at nokia care center also but theu have no solution as of yet. They tried upgrading the software but in vain.

Request Nokia to replace my cell.

Tarun Singla
          Dear Tarun, you have to set the Time Zone to GMT +5.30 as per IST in the DATE & TIME Settings of the handset.

Earlier I too have the same problem. But after setting the Time Zone to Indian Standard Time GMT +5.30, my problem has been resolved.

Don't know how these silly things are not known to Nokia Customer Care people.

Anyways, you just do the above step and your problem will be vanished for sure.
          I too have Nokia 3120 pone & facing the message timing issue. I have given this phone 4 times to repair & upgrade the software, but of n use. The time zone set up is correct as GMT+5.30.

Please help
          Yogesh.
          firstly...i was from Malaysia that my GMT where + 8.00 since we were follow the Kuala Lumpur, Singapore timing...

open setting...go to date andtime setting..make sure the time according your country ..the am and pm also right, go to GMT and (make home work by cliking the time show in your computer/lap top and so on..look over the country GMT...all computer got its especially Windows(xp, vista and older than that)

then go to daylight saving and choose + 0.

kalau sesiapa yang dari Malaysia...seronok guna hp jenis ni..murah dan ringan hempap semut pun tak mati o ooooo ...masa sa tanya kat kedai seluruh Kota Kinabalu, satu pun ndada kasi tau..last sa baca ni forum, saya bikin...hui na butul2 ba. dapat mesej pun ngam sudah...untuk pengetahuan hampir semua hp yang berat boleh bikin baling anjing ka atau kucing sudah pernah sa guna...ha ha...tapi yang pakai touch pad nda la..yang itu kalau driving...sendiri nda buli guna balas sms..lain lah kalau ada "driver" persendirian !

nokia 3120 classic — Msg.recig time not show correctly

I have purchased Nokia 3120classic cell phone in the month of JULY 2009,but INBOX msg NOT shown correct receiving time ( For Example todaydtd 8-9-09 time 8:07:19 AM launch a complaint to BSNL Customer Care . and I got Message (Inbox) for docket number for complaint booked at BSNL Call Center on 8-9-09 at 8:18:09.AM.
          But message details shown the receiving time is 05:16:20 am 08-9-09.How it is possible. Please rectified this problem.
          I am also facing the same problem related to msg recig time not shown correctly...
          For Any cars(Indian/Imported),
          Any BIKES(Indian/Imported Vintage)
          Contact me:-Babu aka(aman) [protected], [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
          Even i am also faced the same problem, after changing the time zone to GMT+5.30 and daylight saving to +0 the problem solved. Now the recieved timing is showing correctly... Thanks for the solution :-)

Nokia — NOKIA MOBILE PROMO 142ND ANNIVERSARY DRAW RESULT

SHARON ALICE
            DEAR SIR/ MADAM,
            I HAVE RECIEVED SMS ON MY MOBILE STATING THAT I HAVE WON 365000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING 142ND ANNIVERSARY...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (59)

Nokia 5130 — battery performance

harry joy
            nokia 5130 xpress music battery performance is very less. any suggestion for improvement....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (107)

George Chandy
            To
            The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 3220 Express Music

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have purchased the 3220 express music set which is having the sound problem, First they told it is the speaker problem, but later they informed us that it is having the board complaint.The phone also hangs.Within this warranty period if the set is having this complaints, i am not satisfied with this set.The complaint of this set is being noticed by other peoples also. So I dont want to continue with this 3220 express music set.Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

George Chandy

Nokia — nokia promo

sunny gopalan
              i received a mail from [protected]@live.com saying my no. won e.250, 000 and i could not find any such news in nokia web....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

saud alam
              I just bought Nokia 3600, 2 weeks before and from the first week it started giving me problems .
              My phone gets hanged frequntly and the increase volume button is not working at all.
              I bought it from mobilestore. I called them, and they suggested me to visit the Nokia service centre.
              What is this, its not even one month completed and the cell has started giving me problems.
              I wnat a proper resolution for this.
              If somebody can help me i will be thankful to him/her.

Saud
              [protected]@gmail.com
              yes i completely agree with the above problem..I bought a nokia 3600 3 weeks ago from Global Access in Mathikere Bangalore.I too faced the same problem with the increase volume button..the next thing which happened was the phone was not recognising the headphones and suddenly switched off never to switch on again. The salesperson in Global Access is refusing to replace my phone with a new piece and instead has kept my phone with him for 10 days stating that the slide has a problem and will be rectified. I wonder the phone's speciality is its slide feature and if that is not working properly then whats the point in having this phone. I am a girl and what if i am stuck somewhere and the phone refuses to work I'd be doomed. I want it to be replaced by a new phone.
              Absolutely right... I too faced the same problem with the increase volume button. This is ridiculous. Is there any solution or must get replacement ?
              i too face the same problem. when i asked nokia care online, they say to give it for repair. my samsung is good

C.K.KHEMKA
                I HAD MAILED BELOW MENTIONED LETTER TO AUTHORISED RETAIL SHOP WHICH IS SELF EXPLANATORY :

TO, 09.03.09
                M/S NAWAZ ENTERPRISE
                161 M.G.ROAD
                KOLKATA-700007

KIND ATTN: ASIF JI

DEAR SIR,

I HAD PURCHASE 1 MOBILE (NOKIA N73) ON 12.07.08 FROM YOU .

THE ABOVE PHONE BECOMES AUTOMATIC OFF 4-5 TIMES BETWEEN 01.02.09-06.02.09. AFTER TELEPHONIC TALK WITH YOU, I IMMEDIATELY HANDOVER MY SET ON 07.02.09. I GET IT BACK ON 10.02.09 AFTER SERVICING.

ON 14.02.09, SUDDENLY I FACE SAME PROBLEM (AUTOMATIC OFF). I IMMEDIATELY CONTACT WITH YOU & YOU TOLD ME TO HANDOVER THE SET AGAIN FOR SOFTWARE UPDATE & INSTALLATION OF ANTI VIRUS (RS.100/- PAID FOR ANTI VIRUS). I RECD. MY PHONE AFTER INSTALLATION OF ANTI VIRUS & UPDATE SOFTWARE.

TODAY (09.03.09), SUDDENLY I FACE SAME PROBLEM (AUTOMATIC OFF). I AGAIN IMMEDIATELY INFORMED TO YOU & YOU TOLD ME TO COME WITH SET FOR CHECKING. SINCE 11TH MARCH IS HOLI, I WILL COME WITH MY SET ON 12.03.09.

I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS SET AS THE PROBLEM OF AUTOMATIC OFF IS CONTINUING. SINCE THE SET IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD, I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REPLACE THE SET IMMEDIATELY.

C.K.KHEMKA
                178 D.J.ROAD
                P.O.BHADRAKALI, DIST : HOOGHLY
                WEST BENGAL
                PIN-712232

Thenmozhi
                  Dear all,
                  I am with Nokia ever since i started using mobiles, around 10 years. I bought Nokia 7610 second week of Feb 2009 from the shop called " The Mobile Store" in Anna Nagar, within ten days of my purchase, there was problem with the volumn key. I could increase the volumn at all and also the phone slide was not proper. We went to the shop where we purchased to replace the set but they refused and sent us to Nokia Care. The Nokia Care situated in 10th Main road, Anna Nagar had my mobile for 2 days service. Inspite of the service, my less than one month mobile still had the same problem. Now i have given the moblie again to the same service centre who had promised to give after 3-4 days still having my mobile unset. I gave it on 02.03.09 and todays is 09.03.09.
                  I had a very good impression on Noika Brand, I always suggest my friends and relatives to buy Noika but today i should withdraw my words.
                  I would like my Mobile to be replaced as it is just a month and the total cost of the mobile is Rs. 11, 419/-
                  which is a huge amount for me and it should be worth buying a branded mobile.
                  What is Noika doing to the customer?
                  If the model 7610 is a failure model then it should not be in the market
                  If it is a sucessful one then why don't they replace within 30days.
                  thanks
                  Thenmozhi.M.A., M.Phil.,

Nokia 7610 — Need your concern

I am using a NOKIA 7610 and its not under warranty.
                  It is not even getting switched ON. The moment i press the ONOFF button white screen appeares and it remains the same.
                  The white light comes and goes off, I have tried changing the battery and tried remiving the SIM and the memory card also.
                  Still no go.

I went to NOKIA CARE sector 2, NOIDA and they are saying that the ICs are gone bad and they need to be replaced and it might cost around Rs. 1500 and they will provide me warranty for only one month. They said that it might cost less then Rs.1500 to repaire the handset.

I am ready to pay the amount however i am a bit worried that once it is repaired will it work for some time or after 1 month it will not. I can change my phone as it was gifted by someone.

I request you to please give a resolution for this problem as i am very tensed what to do.

Thanks and Regards

Bhagesh Puri

Nokia 7610 — LCD problem

The Lcd of set has lines, Thrice the set sent to the service centre, but tse pblm is not solved.now the set is in lko nokia care from 3sept08 and no wanted reply from there.

Nokia 7610 — Handset not working

Sir/Mam,

I would like to bring to your knowledge that I had purchased Nokia 7610 black red set (item 0053250; IMEI [protected])t which is infested with certain technical problems. I was using this handset successfully since September 2006. In the month of July this year (i.e. 2008) suddenly it got switched off automatically and since then its not getting switched on. I had sent it to company’s service centre where it was for about a month and half. Every time I use to go there to collect it, the company’s representative use to tell me that it works for 5-10 minutes and then again dead and they need some time more to find out the actual fault. Finally they gave up. Since I have purchased the phone at a very dear price, I expect full value for money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,
                  Yours faithfully
                  Meghna

Nokia 7610 — Refund of handset price

To,
                  General Manager (Service/ Consumer Satisfaction)

I have purchased Nokia 7610 which is not functioning properly since first week. Initially it gave a problem of freqent hanging and thereafter side keys stopped functioning and finally in less than one month time the set got dead beyond repair.

Your ASC & FSC network is proving to be a failure to come out with some concrete resolution. Its first Nokia mobile I have purchased ever as earlier I have been using Samsung since last 5 years without a single problem.

I cannot trust your products and wouldnt deal with your company for the future.

I have a humble submission to return my money, I paid for the product.

The details of my complaint at ID22429 and the same has been submitted at Dexters Lab at Delhi.

I have been compelled to buy a new cellphone as you can understand a life without a cellphone.

Thanks in advance for early action.
                  my mobile 7610 not getting started.If I switch on the mobile it is getting switched off. please help.

dr sudhir tyagi
                    sir
                    myself state govt. officer posted at Muzaffarnagar U.P
                    on 16th feb 2009 i deposit my mobile phone at Abhisek Telecom Nokia care service MZN for repairing and i was assured that they will soon give a call back for giving you a substitute set till your set is repaired .they also tell that our set will soon be repaired within 15 days and more over we may check the status of our set by entering its job sheet number on their sight .From 22nd feb onward i am checking my set status and it shows that it is repaired but no body has contacted me till now and i have gone 7 times to that center but not getting any positive response and moreover they don't show any curtsy i have lodged my complain at toll free no. of nokia care and my compain no.is 2-3TJV5J but all in vain please guide me
                    I had given my mobile model no. 5320 to nokia care center at jharsuguda(orissa) on 21 july 2009 and they have not returned the handset within promised time and extending the time with assurances.my job sheet no is 12925. I would like you to take some action.
                    i am facing the same problem. i have some speaker problem in my nokia 3610 and given the phone to nokia centre tinsukia(assam). 15 days have gone but no satisfactory action from n centre. the high officials must look into the matter seriously.
                    i am facing the same problam .i have some network prolame in my nokia asha 305 and given the phone to nokia center malerkotla distt sangrur punjab 148023.and more then 45 day before, but delayed now .plss send my phone soon as soon its urgently thnx ..

from .waseem
                    cell no.[protected]
                    malerkotla punjab 148023

Nokia — Tracing RSN number

Bajirao anada chalke
                      We having 2 handset of nokia CDMA Model no. 1255 & 2505 resp.
                      now 2505 is simcard handset & 1255 is without...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Nokia Bl - 5c Battery — Deshaping of BL-5C 3.7V battery

Murali Krishna Ravi

Here is a compliant about my mobile Battery.

1) Product: BL-5C 3.7V battery
                      2)...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

A.Karthik
                      I lost my cellphone on past fourdays I want to deactive my cellphone use IMEI [protected] ITEM 002F8T0 CE 0434
                      i lost my nokia model 1200 set having serial number - [protected]

please block the set
                      i have lost my nokia mobile. The model no. is Nokia 1200

Serial number is [protected]

please block the same and deactivate the set.

regards,
                      The phone was stolen in my apartment last two weeks and all my effort to find the phone seem to be abortive so please kindly assist me to block the phone as quick as possible. thanks.
                      serial number :[protected]
                      The phone was stolen in my apartment last two months and all my effort to find the phone seem to be abortive so please kindly assist me to block the phone as quick as possible. thanks.
                      with Serial No [protected]
                      Serial No [protected]
                      i went to a shop of cycle repairing and was sitting there
                      and lost my nokia 1200 there
                      IMEI NO [protected] PLEASE FIND IT OUT

Nokia N72 — costing for display replacement

yogesh sangvikar
                        dear sir,
                        i am using n72 model from last 1 & 1/2 year, my phones LCD display is got damaged. plz guide me that...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Saroj Basu
                        I am Saroj Basu, I have lost my Nokia 2310 L.blue phone on 01.03.2009. Which IMEI no. is -[protected] and ITEM no. is -0032933. The last number used in mobile is that [protected]. So I want to lock my phone immediatly. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards.

Saroj Basu
                        Cont. No.-[protected]
                        dear sir,
                        i am Asha from bangalore .i have lost my nokia 6300 on 26-3-09.
                        last called no. is [protected].my no. is [protected].
                        IMEI no. is [protected]. please lock my phone and do the needful

contact no. is [protected]

Nokia — LOST OF MY MOBILE-2310(L.BLUE)

I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE ON 06/7/09 FROM A MARRIAGE CEREMONY. I HAVE ALREADY LOCKED MY SIM CARD FROM AIRCEL. NOW I WANT TO DISABLE(OR INACTIVE) THE MOBILE SET NO: 2310(L.BLUE) IMEI NO: [protected] WHICH WAS PURCHASED ON 14/03/07 FROM UNICORE TECHNOLOGIES, GUSHKARA, BURDWAN, PLEASE READING THE URGENCY OF THE NEED YOU DO YOUR BEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BATTERY NO:[protected]N47 5D2TS34567, CHARGER NO:[protected], [protected].

MY ADDRESS IS GIVEN BELOW:
                        NILOY KUMAR DUTTA, JAMBUNI, BOLPUR, PIN:731204.

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                          IndiaCakes.com
                          Money taken and cake not delivered
                          (14 minutes ago)
                          Skokka
                          Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                          (23 minutes ago)
                          Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                          Full refund for flight ticket
                          (34 minutes ago)
                          Hinduja Leyland Finance
                          issue with noc
                          (58 minutes ago)
                          Vodafone
                          "upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider"