NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Your e-sign/e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode or e-sign mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of this pan application in next seven working days.

I am encountering the above error while submitting name change in my pan. Need direction on how to rectify the same.
Mar 18, 2018
Jan 30, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to [protected]@nsdl.co.in for earliest resolution of your grievance.

I have appiled for Pan Card online on 28 Nov 2017 in Nsdl till now i have not received my pan card and they dispatched my pan card after 2 months also no tracking details are available in Professional courier site for your reference airway bill no is[protected] acknowledgement no [protected]. nor nsdl is trying to solve my problem.For your reference I am giving my Pan card application
    non recipient of pan card
    Mar 6, 2018
    Jan 31, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 29th jan 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found." please sir, i need my pan card soon. It's very urgent. I have applied for duplicate pan card as the one which i was having earlier somehow lost. So please it's my request to dispatch pan card as soon as possible.

Binay singh
      Mobile: [protected]
      Mar 15, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
      To know your PAN, please visit below link: https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/BackToFirstPanGs.html?ID=-[protected] Further, in case of any help, please reach us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
      Updated by Hackpass
      Hi, please tell me when my pan card will be dispatched ??. Please I am waiting. It's my request that please send me as soon as possible my original pan card.

We are unable to proceed with your online pan application due to following reason: mismatch in any one or more of the following fields as per pan application with the details available in uidai database. Name/ gender/ date of birth/ name as per aadhaar. Kindly visit designated tin-fc /pan centre and submit your pan application using biometric (Fingerprint) facility. Your online pan application fee will be refunded within seven working days. The list of designated tin-fc /pan centre is available at url https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html
        Mar 18, 2018

Updated by Rakesh Borman
        PAN Application - token. No. [protected] dated :[protected]:17:42.579

We are unable to proceed with your online PAN application due to following reason: Mismatch in any one or more of the following fields as per PAN application with the details available in UIDAI database. Name/ Gender/ Date of Birth/ Name as per Aadhaar. Kindly visit designated TIN-FC /PAN Centre and submit your PAN application using Biometric (fingerprint) facility. Your Online PAN application fee will be refunded within seven working days. The List of designated TIN-FC /PAN Centre is available at url https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-pan-center.html
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
        To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us with your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
        [protected] This is a token number i applied, this is not done properly because of kyc problem please refund my money already working days are completed
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
        Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to [email protected] for earliest resolution of your grievance.
        Dear Sir

Generated a PRAN online but not found in Database.

PRAN No. ;[protected]

please help.
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2018
        This has reference to the query/grievance raised at “Consumer Forum”. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at 022-4090 4242 or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
        Blue dart undelivered in my pan card please send me pan card no EJBPM4134F NSDL PLEASE send
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
        please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.
        I got my pan card acknowledgement number on 26th December, which is [protected].
        Its been more than a month and
        It is showing that your application is under process, you may contact tin facilitation center. The phone number given on the website is not working.Please look into the matter and reply for the same.
        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Sir, i joined sbi on 26th december 2016 as junior associate and my nps deduction starts from that month. I worked there till 8 june2017. But after that i resigned and joined another firm where epf is available. From few months every month i am getting the statement in my mail about nil balance. What will i do to get that balance of about five months. And, how can i deposit money online into my nps account. Please, give a good solution. Waiting for your good reply.

Manish kumar prasad, at-vivek nagar, gua, jharkhand, pin-833213, mob-[protected], [protected]@gmail.com
          Mar 5, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
          This has reference to the query/grievance raised by you. We would like to inform you that the status of your query/grievance been sent to your email ID. For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
          I just applied for PAN card. I have completed all information. I have made payment then I got Aadhar OTP problem. Now I unable complete the next step. so, please refund payment 120.62 Rupees. Temporary token number is [protected]
          Name- Puran Mal
          Shahpura Jaipur
          Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com
          Mob no - [protected]

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
          I registered in NPS scheme and I got pran generated as well. Also the kit got delivered. When I try to login with pran or set new ipin it says pran not found in database. Please help.

Name : govindaraj
          Pran :[protected]
          NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2018
          This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
          I have submitted the online reprint of PAN card application .submitted the fees but OTP was not generated even after 3 hours and after that it displayed the meassage"you have to proceed manually" if I have to proceed manually what is the point of online submission".please help me in this case.

Name- Anamika Raghav
          token number-[protected]
          NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

I used nsdl website to create pan card today (28/01/2018). Temporary token is [[protected]]. I use e-sign option for aadhaar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.116.20.
            After successfully completing the application details, i was asked to verify aadhaar information by confirming through an otp verification. But i did not receive any otp for my registered mobile number or email. Even after pressing the "regenerate otp" option i didn't receive the otp.

Please refund my money and improve your digital india platform website nsdl.

Token no : [protected]
            Mar 16, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
            Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to [protected]@nsdl.co.in for earliest resolution of your greivance.
            I have applied through HDFC bank for Atal Pension Yojana. Every month, amount is deducted from my Account.

However, while I am visiting NPS site it shows. "PRAN not found in database."

This is to inform you that your Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Account (PRAN[protected] has been activated on 10/11/2016.
            NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2018
            When i am logging to my account always showing " PRAN not found "
            NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2018
            I open an Atal Pension Yojana (APY) When I try to reset my password using PRAN, it is showing "PRAN not found in database". Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: satish tammineedi
            PRAN:[protected]
            Mobile No.[protected]
            email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Sir
            I have applied PAN card through E-KYC and on successful completion of application I received acknowledgement with number [protected] .. But when Iam checking my application status always its showing no records found. Please help. Thank you

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
            Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and PAN Card will be dispatched to you shortly.

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 27th january 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number (N-[protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Nishu bansal
              Mar 5, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
              Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check & resolve your grievance.
              Feb 03, 2018
              Updated by nishubansal
              Please check screenshot for acknowledgement number.

Please check screenshot for acknowledgement number.

Consumer complaints logo
                Menusubmit complaintsearch
                Home iconhome
                Question iconquestions
                Faqfaq

Search
                Search
                © 2016 consumer complaints forum

If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

https://www.consumercomplaints.innsdl e-governance infrastructure › nsdl — failure of the e-kyc
                [resolved] nsdl — failure of the e-kyc

9 reviews
                De dexterlloyd on apr 18, 2017
                Submit a complaint
                I applied for the pan card approx two weeks before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
                Your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days.
                Now its been over two weeks but neither the refund has come nor e-kyc has completed.
                Please refund my money. Details are given below:
                Token no. [protected]
                Dob: 21/08/1992
                Name : gaurav
                Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Please solve this problem as early as possible.
                kyc failed

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response

When i try to register grevienve at https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/
                  I am getting error "pran no is not valid". Even i enter correct pran number. Below is the pran number which is availabe on my card. Please help.
                  And i am also facing error in submit request for withdrawal. Please resolve this all issues.
                  Name: deepa rani jain.
                  Pran:[protected]
                  Mobile no. [protected]
                  Email : jain. [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mar 15, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                  This has reference to the query/grievance raised by you. We would like to inform you that the status of your query/grievance has been sent to your email ID. For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I prefer nsdl website to create a new pan card. I choose e-kyc option for my aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.115.90 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 20/01/2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status, "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days." please refund as far as possible.
                    applied pan card fee not refunded
                    Feb 2, 2018
                    Got it 👍
                    Jan 27, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response

Sir, i apply for correction in pancard and payment process has been done. But e-kyc failed. And i did not get my money refund to my account. I paid rs.115.90 for correction in pancard on[protected]. Please refund back my money to me. Atlast online nsdl website is not working properly. E-sign and e-kyc authentication failed. Check the issue and resolve it.
                      pan card correction
                      pan card correction

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                      I tried to apply for the pan card and have submitted all information accurately. It went ahead and charged amount also. but finally it gave error stating "Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. ." My temporary token is - [protected]
                      Dear Sir/ Madam,

my transaction number is lf[protected] for apply pan car with esign by aadhar but i lost my temporary token number.

Please help me with i did'nt get token number on my email.i paid online via my hdfc debit card.

My mail id is [protected]@gmail.Com

please send me my token number

Mar 9, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                        To help resolve your query/concern, reach us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in
                        I have applied for pan but application fail,
                        It saying you will be refunded and now 15 day I am not get my refund.
                        My PAN Application - token. No. [protected] dated :[protected]:02:03.715

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
                        My name is johara seta my pan Card Without reason return & no dilevry speed post airway bill no:- EA[protected]IN
                        My mobile no :-[protected]
                        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
                        Sir i fill form ekyc token no [protected] but form not complete but i payed money 115 from ac no [protected] holder name deepak kumre time 12.58 pm so plese transfer 115 rupes in my account my contact no [protected] and gmai [protected]@gmail.com
                        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
                        Today i apply online for pan card, after filling all paramerters and making payment online but otp not recieved for aadhar verification, process failed and payment debited .kindly refund my amount
                        Tocken no: [protected]
                        Name : jamsheeda akhtar
                        Dob : 10/06/1965
                        Txn made through hdfc debit card
                        PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD AT MY HOME ADDRESS
                        achal sharma
                        moh- choubey near mathiya fatak budaun (u.p)
                        pin 243601
                        DETAILS OF PAN CARD
                        ACKNOWLEADEMENT NUMBER :[protected]
                        PAN NUMBER : JKLPS9716M
                        APPL_NAME :- ISHA SHARMA
                        MY CARD IS DISPATCH FROM YOUR OFFICE ON 22-DEC-2017
                        AND RETURN BACK TO YOUR OFFICE[protected] PLEASE HELP )
                        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018
                        Your PAN card has been dispatched through Speed post vide airway bill no. EA597826271IN. Request you check with local post office.

Dear sir when i try to apply for pan then it always show error that captcha code mismatch, after 20-25 try it register me and after that i try to fillup my detail then it showsession expired problem again and again plz sir kindly update website regularily and solve this website problem

And this problem is start about 20-25 days before that days website work very good, but suddenly this problem is created.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted kindly retry.

Nsdl printing mistake in first name & surname my name change in father name in exchanged how to working of staffs my aadhar id perfect verify in name address i am loss in 250 rs agency apply. Not responsible in nsdl take to my compliance in strong evidence in rule. My pan card no ejbpm4134f. Only send number only. Me status checked know. My name to father name print. Father name in my name print how to possible totally collapse
                            name mistake exchange in first name surname

Updated by Mutu4140
                            Undelivered in EJBPM4134F PLEASE delivery
                            NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response

After submitting a new pan card application on[protected], i was notified of a discrepancy via e-mail that my "proof of aadhaar...

Respected Sir,
                              My Pan Card Returned Undelivered Because " INCOMPLETE ADDRESS IN MY AADHHAR CARD", So Please Kindly Arrange to Resend Same To My Office Address Given Below and if it is Possible to Mention My Phone No ( [protected] / [protected] ) on Envelope, it Help Me, My PAN no. and
                              Acknowledgement No & Other Details Are Given Below.

SIR,
                              PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS.
                              ADDRESS:-
                              SAVITRI BARGAH,
                              C/O SANJAY BARGAH,
                              ROOM NO-59, NEW BECHLOR HOSTEL,
                              PRAKASH INDUSTRIES LTD, CHAMPA,
                              JANJGIR-CHAMPA, CHHATTISGARH, 495671
                              Mobile No- [protected] (Sanjay Bargah)
                              DETAILS OF PAN CARD :-

Acknowledgment Number :- [protected]
                              Name :- SAVITRI BARGAH
                              Permanent Account Number (PAN) :- DNRPB4456A

STATUS :- Your PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Jan-2018 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The PAN card is expected to be delivered by 19-Jan-2018.

NOTE :-MY CARD IS DISPATCH FROM YOUR OFFICE ON 09-JAN-2018
                              AND RETURN BACK TO YOUR OFFICE 24-JAN-2018 ( PLEASE HELP )
                              Mar 6, 2018

Updated by Sanjay Bargah
                              PLEASE HELP ME TO RE-SEND MY PAN CARD AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS GIVEN ABOVE.
                              NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                              Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
                              Feb 04, 2018
                              Acknowledgment Number :- [protected]
                              Name :- SAVITRI BARGAH
                              Permanent Account Number (PAN) :- DNRPB4456A
                              Feb 04, 2018
                              Respected Sir,
                              Acknowledgement No & Other Details Are Given Below.

SIR,
                              PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS.
                              ADDRESS:-
                              SAVITRI BARGAH,
                              W/O SANJAY BARGAH,
                              ROOM NO-59, NEW BECHLOR HOSTEL,
                              PRAKASH INDUSTRIES LTD, CHAMPA,
                              JANJGIR-CHAMPA, CHHATTISGARH, 495671
                              Mobile No- [protected] (Sanjay Bargah)

Respected sir,
                                My pan card returned undelivered because "incomplete address in my aadhhar card", so please kindly arrange to resend same to my office address given below and if it is possible to mention my phone no ([protected] / [protected]) on envelope, it help me, my pan no. And
                                Acknowledgement no & other details are given below.

Please send my pan card at my office address.
                                Address:-
                                Savitri bargah,
                                C/o sanjay bargah,
                                Room no-59, new bechlor hostel,
                                Prakash industries ltd, champa,
                                Janjgir-champa, chhattisgarh, 495671
                                Mobile no - [protected] (Sanjay bargah)
                                Details of pan card :-

Acknowledgment number :- [protected]
                                Name :- savitri bargah
                                Permanent account number (Pan) :- dnrpb4456a

Status :- your pan card has been dispatched on 09-jan-2018 by blue dart express ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The pan card is expected to be delivered by 19-jan-2018.

Note :-my card is dispatch from your office on 09-jan-2018
                                And return back to your office 24-jan-2018 (Please help)

Jan 30, 2018
                                Updated by Sanjay Bargah
                                please help me to resend the pan card from Your Head Office to My office address given above.

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 23 jan 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement...

I have applied for new pan card on 24th jan 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number (N-[protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Ritik jain
                                  pan card status record not found

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response

My pan card was dispatched through first flight courier vide their waybill no: b903z4524990 on 9th jan 2018. But they didn't delivered the same till now. None of their contact numbers are working and they are not even responding to mails.

I would request nsdl to ask them to deliver immediately or re-dispatch the same urgently through other courier.

Pan no: gpdpk2448a
                                    Ack no: [protected]

Madhuri kadam
                                    pan card dispatched on 9th jan 2018, but not yet received.
                                    pan card dispatched on 9th jan 2018, but not yet received.