Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found

Nagpur, Nagpur District, Maharashtra, India
 Lalit Paunikar on Dec 14, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 13th dec 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Thanks & regards
Lalit p.

[Dec 14, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We have received the documents with reference to your pan application. However, the documents are not valid. Please click here for details.

Hello sir,
My pan card number is AINPR1213R AND NO Acknowledgement number plz refund my payment .
And transaction id is [protected]
My Debit card number is [protected]
I did not get my refund for failed eKYC for token number- [protected]
I have done the payment through debit card hdfc and still I did not get any refund
Kindly refund my money asap.
Email id prreeyashairikar@gmail.com
Hi sir.
I am ajit nath applying pancard for my friend Jagabandhu sahoo
token :- [protected]
name:- jagabandhu sahoo
d.o.b:- 14/09/1995
gmail:- jagabandhusahoo012@gmail.com

i am not getting otp after payment. when i try to login again with detals it shows that error in details.plz help me sir.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - nsdl e-sign ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found