[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Your request cannot be processed, please try after some time

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 chinmaya mund on Jun 28, 2017
I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign aadhar verification process.
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp three times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'

My token no is: [protected]
Dob: 14/03/1988

Please resolve my problem

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2017

[Jun 28, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2017
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to customerservice[email protected]
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2017
The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

Comments

Hello sir,

The payment got deducted TWICE and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp many times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.

I had sent mail also but did not get any response. Mail is pasted below:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email protected]
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: SMARTEXMB1.nsdl.co.in.

My token no is: [protected] (NEW ONE) / [protected] (EARLIER ONE) (As I paid twice)
Dob: 10/09/1988
After receiving OTP code, I waited for 5-10 min then entered OTP code and submitted
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp two times and
it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.'

My token no is: [protected]
Email: f[email protected]
Dob: 10/11/1982

Please fix my issue.
Hello sir,

My token no [protected]
DOB 01/01/1974
I also had the same issue. Payment got deducted but I am unable to submit the application after the payment.

How did it resolved?
Still problem persists. Why this was marked RESOLVED?
I got same problem. My token number is [protected]

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - Your request cannot be processed, please try after some time