Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

ARK59
I had booked a cab for my son to be picked from Jaipur airport and drop at Manipal University. According to message received, driver Ram Dayal ([protected]) with white Toyota etios RJ14TD0155 picked up my son from airport and on the way to Manipal University told him that he cannot drop him up to his required destination as this beyond his city limits. I failed to understand if this was the case why driver Ram Dayal did not inform before start of the cab. In this regard no help was provided by OLA customer care[protected] representative. Finally, with lots of persuasion, driver had agreed to drop my son at his final destination at an additional cost for almost 10 kms.

m.biswas.m
    On the morning of 28.08.2015, I booked the service for an ola cab through ola apps from Old Delhi Railway Station. A message was sent providing the driver's name (Mohd. Asif) and vehicle no. (DL 1 RT 1955) and pick-up timing 06:58 AM. Immediately, I called up the driver on the mobile no. of the driver provided and told him that we have got down on the station. He advised us to come out of the platform at the main gate of the station. Accordingly, we reached at the main gate of the Delhi station at 07:00 AM. Calling once again, the driver told us that he is at the traffick signal of Chandni Chowk and will take some time to reach. 15 minutes passed, the vehicle did not come. Calling once againg, the driver said that he is stuck up in the jam. 15 minutes passed again, and again the driver told that he is about to reach and advised us to go to the main road as he cannot enter the station. The main road was about 200 metres. I rejected and asked him to come before the deluxe toilet near the auto stand in the staion. He said OK. After 10 minutes, I called the Customer Care of Ola Cab and they confirmed the location of the driver near the station and told us that he will report in another 5 minutes. Again after 5 minutes, I called the customer care and again I was told that the driver will report in 5 minutes. The waiting call is painful. After 7-8 minutes I called the customer care that I would like to cancel and how they are going to compensate me. Again, I was told that it will take 5 minutes and they are waiving of Rs. 100 from the total bill. By this time, the driver came by waliking (during the call with customer care) and he said that he is bringing his vehicle while providing justification for his late and that he has crossed the spot 4 times. After another 10 minutes, the driver picked us which is almost more than 01 hour late. The irony is that those auto who were ready to take us at a reasonable rate has now started quoting rates almost triple times. It still did not end here. When I was about to pay the driver the amount (Rs. 100 less from total), he was adamant that I have to pay the full amount. I said him to confirm the same from ola cabs, which he was confirmed and he took the cash. Now, the surprising part is that the driver calls me after an hour and started abusing me. I cut off the phone. He again called after 3 hours and I did not pick up the phone. This is really sadistic and I was tortured both mentally and physically by the ola cabs service.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Bhuvaneswari Venkataraman
      On 21sy I booked a cab fr. Virugambakam to ambattur. They have mentioned in the app only 2 fares. I agreed. But when the bill came, besides single fare. Addl two fares r added. Totally 3 fares charged. No mention abt travel time charge mentioned at the time of booking. They have added that. I request refund of excess amt charged

chunu
        Dear sir, i book taxi for edm mall kaushambi ghaziabad from vijay vihar phase-2 rohini delhi-110085 on 28.08.15 at 5.45 pm my crn no was[protected] when i reached their my bill was rs.828/- which was wrong i ask to driver but he told me that i do not know ecco van no was dl1lrt 1799 i ask at co. Call center he explain that we charge search charge, toll charge when there is no toll .It is a very big fraud with customer because he ride to think that i have to pay rs 100/ of first km then 8/ p.Km then he reach his destation then charges come just double. I requested to please refund my extra money and give instruction to company not to make people fool. I hope that u will take action.

anupamasharma
          This is regarding CRN[protected]. I had booked my Ola Cab on 28 August, 2015 at 12:03 PM after applying a refund coupon of Rs.500. However after the completed ride, the driver took full amount of Rs.802, telling me that you have not applied any coupon. After 10 minutes I received a message that I have to give Rs.302 to my driver. When I asked at their customer support they told me that your coupon was applied successfully and we can refund you in your Ola Money. I told them that I do not want to book any ola cab in the future you send me my money in my bank account, to which they were adamant, that they wont repay through bank account. I contacted the driver again who rudely told me to talk to Ola only and not waste his time. I do not know how to get the money back. You took my money in cash, now you will send it through Ola money so that I book more from you. This is cheating.
          same happened to me also .This is cheating.
          my complaint number : 4929265

Ronsihere
            This email was sent to OLA. With severe disappointment I am writing this email to you that whatever you promise you completely fail to deliver. Reasons are as follows- 1. I booked ola for the first time in the afternoon from Woodlands hospital and you failed to deliver that for 3 times then. CRN for the booking are CRN11746112 and the car references are WB23D 3046, WB04G 0803, CRN[protected] and the cab references are WB05 2421. 2. I wanted to use your service again around 15:50 from bowbazar location with CRN[protected] cab reference WB04 F4460 where driver initiated cancellation was invoked stating I am not reachable. On the other hand I tried calling the driver 4 times after the first call from him. He did not pick up. I have a screen shot of that call dialled list and can forward. However had to call up again( perhaps the 6th time) to your call centre and another CRN[protected] was generated against the cab number WB23 C9690 which never turned up and called the call centre again and given another cab WB04 G4043. By God's most fortunate grace the cab turned up and I boarded finally after 2 hours of harassment plenty of phone calls and missing 2 important meetings. 3. Now comes the third part how are you cheating on public. In the offer for 1sr ride I punched in the coupon code for 300 INR and your app said that "coupon applied successfully." However when deboarded at Rajarhat my bill was 451INR INCLUSIVE OF YOUR peak time charge of 2.4x over the fare rate card+ service tax+ ride time charge. I again had to call up your call centre and the person who picked up was of very very very bad manners. Told me that I have to pay this fare and there will not be any complaint lodged against this. Can you please justify or criticize my utter disappointment during this whole event. If your system does not know how to deliver the coupon offer how is it that the customer is faulty and why do you keep such liar drivers like Ajay Shaw([protected] for WB04 F4460 ) and abnormal executives to handle customer? I am planning to share this email to the social media as much as I can to spread the awareness of the horrendous services and customer cheating by OLA and at the same time I demand a compensation on 300 INR. I am pretty sure you do not have the capabilities to compensate my harassment today except a sorry, so I am not even bothering on that part

Poorindianpeople
              Hello Everyone. The service of OLA can pune is really poor. My CNR number was[protected] this. I made a booking 2 days earlier to avoid any issue but still issue occurred. Our family was to travel to catch a flight and asked OLA cab people to come over at 7:30 PM. I called the call center 1 day earlier stating that we have luggage and we want OLA taxi to available for sure, they assured me cab would be present. Now on the day of arrival the taxi guy or the people of call center of OLA cab cancelled the services at the last minute. We had been waiting for OLA taxi for half and hour . Our kids dropped us by car without issue but I don't understand is you don't have any value for giving any confirmation email and message. Lessons learned from this don't trust these people services they will go through toll at pune next to croma mall pune for 30 rupees and they don't have any value for confirmation email. Very poor service !!!

Senthil Kr S
                Drive Prem from Ola Cabs Madurai was allocated the booking by the company, but the Driver had carelessly cancelled the booking without confirming with the customer. This has pur the customer myself in trouble in reaching to catch the bus on time and experienced the hassle to book another cab in short span. This sought of behaviour is to be taken by Ola Very Seriously and taken correctibe action... Pls fine the msg sent by Ola to the customer on the bookings: Say Ola to your driver Prem P ([protected]) for CRN[protected]. White Say Ola to your driver Prem P ([protected]) for CRN[protected]. White Tata indica TN 65 V 2139 to pick you up @ 9:15 PM, 28Aug. Call[protected] for support. Please share https://www.olacabs.com/track/k3gh1i16 with friends/family and let them track you.Tata indica TN 65 V 2139 to pick you up @ 9:15 PM, 28Aug. Call[protected] for support. Please share https://www.olacabs.com/track/k3gh1i16 with friends/family and let them track you.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

Ola Cabs Gulbarga — Pathetic Service and arrogant attitude of CAB Drivers.

mahin76
                  I want to register my protest against the OLA Cab Services in Kalaburagi (Gulbarga). Since the launch of the services of...
                  Complaint category Car Rental

Snigdha1404
                  Hi, On 19th June 2015, i had availed the Ola cab to drop me at my workplace. However, while the cab crossed through the toll gate, it charged me double the amount ( toll gate charges is 22/- and they charged me 44/- for one way). I had raised this complaint with the customer care and it has been two months and they have not yet credited the money ( customer compliant num : 268562). Customer care executive: simbarathi from chennai. They have been slacking in their response and extremely irresponsible.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Tusharnaman mehta
                    Hello, In my OLA money balance is of Rs. 793. I do not want this balance by your 4 coupon of 200 Rs. With specific validity date. Whatever scheme you launch it can not apply on old customer. How can you nil my ola money balance by providing me vouchers of 200 Rs. ?? You can not do this. With so much trust i do not use that ola money, i thought that in future i will use it but before i use it you completely remove it. If you keep money in your bank account and after some time bank scheme change and they provide vouchers with specific validity date. Will you accept it? Do not do this with customer. I want my 793 rs. Balance in my ola money wallet. Kindly provide it as early as possible Above mail is sent by me to ola before 3 days ago and before that i talked to MR. Gulshan floor supervisior about the issue but he told me to wait for reply from management and 2 days back i again called ola cab customer care, they told me to wait and told me they transfer my call to Mr. Gulshan but after 7 miniutes hold their customer executive told me that mr. Gulshan is busy and cant talk at this time. Today i recieved email that they do not give me that balance in OlA money.Give my balance if Rs. 793 in my ola money account as early as possible. Thanking you, Naman mehta M. No. [protected]

Without my permission or any use of balance they nill my balance of rs. 793 in my ola money account
                    Very very important
                    Within 5 minutes of my filing complain in consumer protection for ola i got a call from [protected]. The person told me that he is from ola and want to give me refund in my ola money account.but when he demand my debit card number, cvv number and expiry date of my card, i had daubt on him and i told him that you mailed me from your official email id than i will provide detailed, and from transfer money in my account no need of cvv number and expirey date of my card.
                    When i told this, he immediately cut my call, after that i called in ola customer care and they told me that that number is not of their and there is no such refund procedure to transfer to your bank account.
                    So i confirm that that person is some cheater, so i again called on that number, than i told him you are not from ola, i know that than he told me so many bad words that i cant write in message and told me that do whatever you can. Very bad and cheater person, so kindly take strict action against him

Viv125us
                      I have booked a cab today in Chennai during 6 PM for a Ola Mini. Booking ID - CRN[protected] and being charged with Rs. 356 for a ride for which i usually pay Rs. 130 in Ola in the past and still pay Rs.150 for a other Sedan taxi today while returning back during peak hours. Ola is ripping people's money by just popping up the peak time charge message and charging more to the customers. My peak time charge is Rs.160 which is ridiculous. When i tried reaching the customer care to complain about it and i get a response from the customer care representative that it's how we operate and peak time charge vary on demand. I have been a regular user of Ola cab and this is the last time i will use Ola for my drive and i shall be advising the same to my friends, family and colleagues as well. Ripping customer's money is day light robbery.

Bhuvana1234
                        Hi, I had booked Ola Cab from my office in perungudi to my residence at Hastinapuram. I had booked the cab at 6:15PM. The Cab management forwarded my request to the driver only at 6:14 PM. Ultimately it took 30 minutes for the driver to reach my location. If the cab management is unable to find a cab for pick up at the stipulated time, they could have informed atleast 15 mins prior to the booked time so that i would have made alternative arrangement.

Ramyarathinam

I took the ola cab from my office at porur till my residence at mylapore.
                          The distance in km from the entrance of my office to my doorstep is 15 km.
                          I used ola cab for picking me up at office and dropping me at my residence for the past 2 days. The charges amounted to rs 260 / - approx.
                          This tallied with the charges announced by ola i. E rs 100 per first km and rs 10 for additional km plus the re 1 for travel time.
                          I heard from colleague about the payhalf option and today (26. 08. 2015) , i opted for it.
                          I started from my office at 4:45 pm and reached my home at 5:20 pm.
                          I was charged peak hour rate and i had to pay rs 304 / -
                          I think this is completely not justifiable. I wonder why peak hour rate is applicable even when i start at 4: 45 pm. It would not have not been possible to reach my home from mylapore in 40 min if it was peak hour. It would have taken nearly 1 hr and 20 min at least (Everybody knows about the traffic bottlenecks at dlf porur, butt road and anna university during peak hours) .
                          I would like a reply from ola.

Bunnyhanu
                            Hi I booked a cab from Noida sector 27 for New Delhi Railway station on August 23rd at 9PM. I got a confirmation mail and text confirming my booking for 10pm. At 9:25 I got a message with the name (Sarwan Singh)and contact no.the driver. I contacted him around 9:45 to confirm where he was to which he responded by saying that he had left and was on his way back to Delhi. I could not understand what happened there and asked him to come to noida immediately as I had a train to catch at 11:50 and it was heavily raining. He said he was at DND and would take 10 mins to reach. I told him a nearby landmark(Kailash Hospital) from where he could call me and I'd guide him further. I waited for him till 10:20 since I thought that he probably hot stuck due to heavy rains. However when I called him up he very casually answered that he had gone back since he could not get through to my no and his call was on waiting. I told him that I was not using my phone and he should not tell lies to me. He said he waited for half an hour and then left which was a completely made up story. In the meanwhile I had also received a thank you mail from ola for travelling (which till then I had not). I asked him to come back as I was getting late for my train to which he casually replied that I should book another cab as it was raining and he was not able to drive properly. I had no reason to talk to him anymore and I told him that I'd file a complaint against him, surprisingly he seemed unperturbed even by that. I then booked Uber and reached station at the last moment. Such instances have been repeatedly told by my friends and I got to witness it this time. I do not understand how can the drivers close a booking as per their own convenience. Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate measures .

Prachi Sharan
                              I booked an OLA Auto on 24th August, 2015 5:48 pm. The driver name is KUMAR ([protected]), Auto number KA02ADO163, booking ID- KRN35448419.

The complaint is that the auto suddenly in the middle of the road said that the auto gas is getting empty and wanted us to take another auto. We asked him to help us get another auto the road was very busy. Next, I asked him to take the payment through ola money. He simply denied doing that saying that his auto doesn't accept ola money. He also claimed that he does not know how to operate ola app from him mobile. I didnt understand Kannada and it was becoming totally apparent that he was taking an advantage of that. I WILL NOT AGREE THAT THE OLA HAS NOT GIVEN PROPER TRAINING TO THE DRIVER ON USING THE OLA APP. How can the driver claim that? He also said that he doesn't know how to start- stop the trip. Do you guys really not give proper training to your drivers or he was simply lying? Can any autowala deny to accept ola money?
                              This is really not acceptable. Ola says travel cashless, and here I see what just happened to me yesterday. Can you please take this complaint seriously and speak to the auto guy about this. There was absolutely no language barrier in my conversation with him, but I am very sure that he was taking a full advantage of me not knowing kannada.
                              Like this so many cab drivers and auto guys have denied to take the trip with ola money. They accept the booking and on the call they ask if its ola money, then they ask for cancellations. Why is this happening? They say ola doesnot pay them on time. Is it my concern if Ola doesnot? I am paying anyway...

Can you please take some serious action on this? Poor service! dissapointed.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

oneneozero oneneozero
                                11 AM, Today (26/8/2015), At Pragathi layout, doddanekkundi, 560037, A OLA cab driver took a U-turn in a narrow road, he was doing circus, causing problems for the vehicles coming from opposite side. He didn't stop even after horn may times. My vehicle brushed the front of the cab. The driver was rude and disrespectful. There was another man in the front seat with him. Please make your drivers understand traffic rules, where to take U-turns and where not to. Thank you
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

girihsbc
                                  This was my first time Ola cab booking on 22nd Aug 2015. Initially I downloaded the App but was unable to register as someone has to refer. Spoke with customer service and they explained how it works. Then called my friends to find out if someone can refer me.Later when I was referred, it stated i will be eligible for earning 200 rupees with code AXC4G2. this code didn't work as it has a time deadline of only 30 seconds. By the time i receive the message it was 20-25 seconds so it was a bad experience. Still I continued and booked a Sedan for mu Mum Dad and Sis who were supposed to board a train at 6:15 am on 23rd Aug 2015. Now my trouble started ...I called customer service Vizag[protected] after getting a confirmation message at night to double check the status, he assured me that I will get a message in the morning. I woke up at 4 am and called again to confirm as I was worried. Customer service told I will get a message at 4:45 am i.e 30 mins before my requested time of cab at 5:15 am on 23rd Aug 2015. I was still ok but to my surprise I didn't get any message till 4:58 am and I had t call them again just to listen ..." oops sorry forgot to send message " I was still fine ...Then I receive a message of the cab details and all. I call the driver but he didn't pick my call. Again I tried the customer service and the guy puts me on hold just to call from his end and comes back stating Sir he is not picking my phone too ...Sorry we cannot provide you a cab !!! This is with respect to CRN[protected]. The cab driver (Jayaprasada - [protected])who didn't pick my phone . This is outright insane. If he was not willing, why was he assigned to the duty? He had not even left to pick me up until the time I was intended to leave!! And I was stuck up with no alternative. I will never trust Ola again in my life and will convey this to all my friends and family so that none of them get to suffer from this sort... It was my first trip and OLA made it the last trip ...

niraj162
                                    Hi Team, I have been penalized severely for having faith and trust in Ola Cabs. I am a heavy Ola Cab user and a great fan of your service until last Wednesday 19, Aug, 2015. Let me narrate the harassment caused to me by you and your team for CRN[protected]. 1. Driver details were messaged to me around 7:40 am and I had a word with him and guided him the way. 2. All of a sudden around 8:05 am, I got a second driver details, where my pickup time was 8:05 am. Not sure, what happened to the first one? 3. At 8:10 am I called the driver I called him up to asked him about his whereabouts, he said he was at the pickup place which actually he was not. He was at some location which was actually 5 kms away from me. 4. I called the customer support, Spoke to agent the second time, expressed my concern that I had a meeting at 8:30 am and I am getting late for that. She said, “She would provide me a new driver” 5. Around 8:30 the new driver called me and said “I would not come, as your booking is that of 8:05 am and now its already 8:30 am”. 6. I called the customer care executives told complained about the irresponsibility of Ola and also spoke to supervisor Miss Dolly, she said she will have a senior management speak to me on this that day evening. Till date I do not have any call from anyone from Ola. Do you value time of others? I had to miss my very important client meeting because of Ola Cabs. I was so late, that booking a auto and reaching office 30 mins late on an important day would have made no sense. Ola has made me look like a fool in front of my Colleagues, and also I had to stay back and apply leave for no reason. Seeking justification and strict action from the customer management team of Ola. Regards, Niraj Choraria

nandini12396
                                      This is with respect to CRN[protected]. The booking was confirmed and I was hoping for the vehicle to turn up. But at the minute when I was supposed to leave, the cab driver (Nagasheshi - [protected]) refused to come to pick me up because he was too far away from my location. This is outright insane. If he was far, why was he assigned to the duty? He had not even left to pick me up until the time I was intended to leave!! And I was stuck up with no alternative. I will never trust Ola again in my life and will convey this to all my friends and family so that none of them get to suffer from this sort of ordeal.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Asus Rog strix i7 8th gen (GL503GE)
                                        (9 minutes ago)
                                        Boat
                                        my boat rockerz 255 not returned to me
                                        Airtel
                                        money deducted but recharge not success
                                        Street Style Store
                                        Order not placed, but money is Deducted
                                        Razorpay
                                        Payment not made to merchant