Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

nwmganesh
OLA cab adding double the amount of Toll charge in Bill. I was asked about this with customer care. But they are replying like we are including up and down charge of toll. If that driver may or may not come that toll / with or without customer in that case Why I need to pay double the amount for Toll? Suppose the same cab will return on the same toll with different customer, OLA will refund my money? In Costomer point of view i am riding between home and office (Morning and Evening), In that case I need to pay 4 times of toll instead of 2. Am I right?
I have the same problem in Chennai - Ola charges toll of Rs.44 where as the actual toll charge is only Rs. 22. They are a fraudulent company. They should be banned with immediate effect.

Ola Cabs — App stopped working

Swaminathan Venkat
    Sir, I am in Chennai and have been using OLA Auto and the service has been very good. Now suddenly the App min my mobile...
    Complaint category Employees

Murugesa Pandian
    Sir/Mam I have booked OLA cab as given below: At the end of my journey, in drivers mobile total amt payable was 393 and i had the ola money of 695. But only 195 was deducted from my account ola money and the balance amt Rs. 198 was taken by driver as cash. But when I checked my ola account today even the RS198 which i have paid to driver by cash also deducted from my account. I don't know whether Driver cheated me or ? please check it with the driver and credit RS.198 in my ola money account. Please reply soon. DETAILS: Confirmed CRN 75880440Olacabs Hi sm pandian, Thank you for using Olacabs! Your Cab booking is confirmed. BOOKING DETAILS Booking time 06:27 PM, 16 Apr 2015 Pickup time 06:29 PM, 16 Apr 2015 Pickup address 1st C Main Rd, Koramangala 7th Block, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India, Car type Mini Car Details: White Tata indica KA 32 B 8215 Driver Details: NAGARAJ [protected]

dheeraj alimchandani
      I booked a ride on 27 March in Jaipur and applied a Coupoun code while booking that allowed me to get a free ride of Rs. 250/-, at the end of my trip I was charged Rs. 137/- just because of error in their servers I on the same time called the customer care and lodged a complaint against this and I was told that I will be refunded the amount in 24 hrs but for now I have to pay that amount to the driver. I did the same but even after 48 hrs they didn't refund me the amount and now its 17 April and still they haven't refunded even after I called their customer care several times every ti, e they say "Sorry for the inconvenience, we will refund your money in 24hrs".

Vishwanatha Nanjundaiah
        Hi, I regularly use Ola Mini Cab in Bangalore from Mon to Fri for office commutation. The bookings are done in advance via Ola App from my mobile. The first problem is about the quality of cab alloted. They boast of good quality cabs but I have been given worst quality cabs (full of dust, no proper seat, no AC) several times and they dont bother to solve this. The second problem is about calculating and displaying the wait time after the trip is ended. They display the wait time as for example 70 mins for a total travel of 16kms in 65 mins. How can this be even possible? And they simply say that the wait time is 20-25mins and charge 2rs per min. This is really robbery and as a customer I cant find where is the actual wait time in the driver app when he ends the trip. Every time i have to call the customer care and argue with the executives and they reduce the bill amount by 15-20rs for which I would have wasted my phone bill, time, driver time etc. The third problem is about allocating the cab 30 mins prior to pick up time. Sometimes, the cab wont get alloted at all and I have to call the customer care by spending few mins and get a cab alloted..Sometimes they allot the same booking to more than 1 driver and it creates confusion to me and multiple drivers. There are other problems like; 1. Driver attitude of not switching on the AC pro-actively. 2. Vehicle boot (trunk) will be very dirty and I cant keep my bag. 3. Drivers drive slowly sometimes to increase the wait time of travel. 4. Vehicle quality inspection not done by Ola mgmt. 5. Ola app bugs are not solved leading to inconsistent bills for same travel distance, same route and same time consumed. 6. Very old vehicles alloted to customers. Can somebody from Ola Cabs consider all the above points very SERIOUSLY and solve soon so as to make customer use the service regularly and get the worth for what the customer is paying... Thanks, Vishwa

Aby Mukherji
          Hi, My crn no. is 75482209. I booked this cab on 15 April 2015 to travel on 16 April at 8 am. Next day10 min before i got a call from this driver name Mantu ([protected]) and he asked for the address though the booking has been done through mob app and he should have got the address automatically. Although i told him the address and driver said that he cannot come as this is not under his jurisdiction. I was surprised to hear this and asked that where he is now. You wont believe, he was just 10 mins away from my home but still he refused to come. I have done a complain regarding this to OLA and this is the complaint number- 1534868 I would request to take strict action regarding ola, so that they don't provide this kind of service to another customer. Thanks Abhijit

Driver didnt show up and my booking got automatically cancelled
          Driver didnt show up and my booking got automatically cancelled
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Ola Cabs — Deficiency in service

oberoi6
            I booked cab from Gurgaon to Janak Puri on 11/04/2015 for 5.30pm and got the confirmation of the same with driver details...
            Complaint category Car Rental

Deepthisebastian
            I booked a cab via the ola cab website on 14 April 2015 for the following day (15 April 2015) at 5.15 in the morning. I received a confirmation text after the booking was done. My CNR NUMBER IS 75375192. At 5 am on the morning of the 15th, I received a text that said that the driver with the car would arrive to pick me up. I waited till 5.15 and since there was no cab arriving, I called the driver whose number I had been given via the ola cab text. He said that he had cancelled his journey and had arranged for an alternate pickup via the Ola system. I waited till 5.35 and then had to find alternate transport. At 5.38 I received a text stating that another driver was on the way. I had to leave before this in order to catch my train and barely made it. I called up customer services and asked them to cancel the new cab as I was already on my way and it was much later than the time stipulated. I would like to register a complaint in this regard. Best wishes, Deepthi

Ola Cabs — Olacabs Invoice for CRN 74168979

balajip12
              Invoice was for my travel on 04/10 with OLA cabs, but i had bitter experience with OLA cabs. First I booked a cab and...
              Complaint category Travel & Vacations

SP91
              OLA Customer Care team, had booked OLA cabs for 12 April, 1.00 am pick up from Eden Garden Stadium.I had booked Cab in advance on 10th April, 12.40PM. But to my surprise, the cab driver(Rabin) said he cant come at 1.00AM and was constantly talking in a very unpleasant manner.There after when I called the customer care I got 2 additional car details.. Cabdriver S.K who told me that he cant come because at that time he was at AIRPORT for another call and the other one Surender told me that he cannot come at that time .Then We booked a local taxi. I spend 3 times the money for the cab. Kindly take this seriously and sort this issue for me. I need a refund of the money that I spent on travelling.
              Updated by SP91 Apr 13, 2015
              OLA Customer Care team, I am new user to OLA Cab.I had booked OLA cabs for 12 April, 1.00 am pick up at Eden Garden Stadium.I had booked Cab in advance on 10th April, 12.40PM. But to my surprise, the cab driver(Rabin) said he cant come at 1.00AM and was constantly talking in a very unpleasant manner.There after when I called the customer care I got 2 additional car details.. Cabdriver S.K who told me that he cant come because at that time he was at AIRPORT for another call and the other one Surender told me that he cannot come at that time .Then We booked a local taxi. I spend 3 times the money for the cab. Kindly take this seriously and sort this issue for me. I need a refund of the money that I spent on travelling.

JayBarani
                Ola customer support team, I, Barani Dharan M, with great pleasure, booked ola cabs for 13 April, 3.30 am pick up at Tiruchirapalli (Kattur) and requested a drop at Tiruchirapalli Jn. But to my surprise, the cab driver did not pick up the call till 3.50 am, and finally he says I cant make on time till the railway station. Meanwhile I called up Ola Cabs and was sorting out the issue. A 3rd cab drivers' number was sent to us and he said he will be picking us up. By the time he made it to my house, it was too late for us to start and board the train on time. We had to hire a cab and travel for 100 km, about 2 hrs to get my train. I had to spend 10 times the money for the cab and also had to cancel my connecting train ticket. We have had so much of mental stress because of this situation and I blame Ola cab drivers for this kind of behavior. Kindly take this seriously and sort this issue for me, who is a regular customer of Ola cabs. I need a refund of the money that I spent on travelling and also an apology for such a bad concern for the customers. Regards, Barani Dharan.

Abhishek Chowdhry
                  SOS for CRN NO[protected] Yesterday my wife booked cab for the above CRN No The cab & driver both were just disguising. Firstly the cab was late by half an hrs and 2nd ly AC was not working so we complained the driver about that he started abusing and us and dropped us in the middle of the road. We had a patient with us and we had to stand for hrs in sun searching for other conveyance . Patient was my Father in Law he fainted over there after standing there for 15 mints . You guise are playing with peoples life i was told tht will be contacted by your team in 24 hrs once i complained about this incident.

SPADMAVEER
                    I UR CUSTOMER BOOKED UR CAB from k.k.nagar to semmencheryON 10TH FEB-2015 as per the telephonic talk with ur staff he told that approx amount of Rs 430 but it is very unfortunate that your driver Mr JEYARAJ WHITE TATA INDIGO TN-22CS 3494 DEMANDED EXTRA AMOUNT ABOVE TH FARE (THE FARE WAS RS 431 BUT I HAVE TO PAY HIM EXTRA RS 50/- WHICH DEMANDED FROM ME WE CAN TIPS TO THE DRIVERS ACCORDING TO OUR WISH BUT IT IS WRONG ON THE PART OF YOUR DRIVER TO DEMAND I REALLY WAS SURPRISED ABOUT THIS IN FACT HE PUT THE DEMAND BEFORE THE START OF THE JOURNEY AND HE WAS TELLING REASONS WHICH IS NOT REASONABLE I KINDLY REQUEST YOU ENQUIRE IN TO THIS MATTER AND IN FUTURE TELL UR DRIVERS NOT MAKE SUCH DEMAND FROM THE CUSTOMERS OTHER NO CUSTOMER WILL LIKE UR SERVICE I WILL APPRECIATE IF POSSIBLE REFUND ME MY EXTRA MONEY WHICH I PAID TO THE DRIVER S.PADMAVEER

sridevisukumar
                      Hi, Auto drivers in Bangalore do not wish to accept Ola Wallet - I loaded my wallet and yet could not use it. I had to pay in cash. I called your customer service before I discharged the auto - they wasted over 20 minutes of my time and could not help me. Here are my problems: 1) Marketing Ola Wallet - but drivers are not trained to use it 2) Customer service is extremely inefficient 3) Do not provide wrong message to customers - we are not fools like the investors in your company Thanks

Unaib Bhat
                        I had booked a cab today morning[protected]hrs from Batla House bus stand to knowledge park 2 greater noida via booking id CRN 74544962. At first the driver didnt turn up till 8 am then I had to call him from my end to hear that his car broke down and he asked me to arrange a new one. I immediately called the Ola customer care requesting them to send me another cab as early as possible as I have to reach my exam destination at 09:15 am. i was told the cab would reach me in next 10 mins whereas it took exactly 25 minutes for the driver reach my place. Hearing that he needs to drop me at Greater Noida, driver seemed disinterested as he had never been to that side.The very next moment he said he has to pay toll tax as his car was bearing delhi's vehicle number. Waiting for next 20 mins and calling Ola customer once again I was told...now they would be sending another cab with Uttar Pradesh vehicle number which was again gonna take next 20 mins. I had to reach greater noida by 09:15 and at 0900 hrs I was still at kalindi kunj bridge waiting for some miracle to happen. As a result i couldnt reach my destination at the scheduled time and missed my examination.

anaida
                          today 11th April 2015 we started our journey at 3:00 pm and reached the destination at 3:45pm. total time of journey was 44mins but the device showed waiting time as 44 mins and we had to pay rs 88 extra. this is not the 1st time this happened to us and i would like get refund and hope the issue doent repeat again..
                          i called the coustmer care and filled a complaint then reminded them again with 24hrs of my complaint i got the problem resolved

Muralikrn
                            I booked Ola taxi on 3rd April for a ride on 4th April Morning 5.20 for travelling between L B Shastry Nagar to Cantonment railway station. I got confirmation message that cabs are available. CRN72487026. Even I got driver and cab details in morning 5 AM. Driver called up and asked about pick up point. I said L B Shastry nagar near HAL. Driver denied that he is at Richmond road and too far to come and pick up. So, he can not come and asked me to look for some other cab. I said should I call call centre to find another cab. He said he will try to come, which was false promise. He never turned up. I got cancellation message soon after that. Problem does not end here. there were two numbers to reach the driver. On one number he did not pick up further. And another number, I was not able to reach at all. Even he has did some thing, I could not call the call centre number also. Till now, I am not able to call call centre to book any further cab also.

Rimi Choudhury
                              I have booked ola cab on 9/4/2015 from balanagar to shamirpet. I have booked the cab one day prior and they took the order. When the cab came, the driver, named Rachaiah, was behaving furiously and was constantly talking in a very unpleasant manner and was constantly saying that Ola do not provide any service to Shamirpet. It should be informed us when we booked the cab.The driver was literally harassing us by saying " I am stopping the car, go and take any other transport option". We asked him to turn on the AC, but he refused . He was constantly forcing us to give extra money.He took Rs 500 from us when the meter showed Rs.381.We had exams and was 15 min late for this worst service by Ola cab . Ola cab should not provide this kind of worthless service and please make sure that the driver is behaving properly with the customer. Will not go for ola cab again for sure. I am giving the order details. CRN 73860421 AP28TV7700

Kaushik Krishnakumar
                                Hi guys.. I have had a very good experience with Ola cabs till date. but my latest drive from Jayanagar to J.P.Nagar was 5.6 Kms. Your Rate card for Mini is 100rs for 6Kms in Bangalore. But i got a bill of 106/- Could you guys pls justify?
                                You need to look at the mailed bill for the reason. Those Rs. 6/- for waiting time 3 mins in total journey time at signals n traffic.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Ola Cabs — Cancellation of Cab

blank_11
                                  I had booked a cab on 7th March for 8.15 Booking reference CRN 73351804. Firstly I did not receive any cab details till 7.40...
                                  Complaint category Airlines

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  Homeocare International
                                  need help in getting refund
                                  (10 minutes ago)
                                  A R Enterprises
                                  Fraud done for captcha work
                                  (10 minutes ago)