Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Manyu Angrish
I used an Ola Mini on 15th October to travel from Gurgaon to New Delhi [CRN12538144]. There was a toll in the way where I paid Rs. 65. However, I have been charged Rs. 65 in the cab fare. After writing in multiple times about this issie, I got a response 11 days ago saying that I will be contacted to resolve it but there has been no progress ever since.

Falsely Charged During Trip

[Oct 31, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

caalok7986
    My self Alok Goyal. . before 1 month i was regularly taking Meru cab from last 5 years and everytime i received cab before time. Someone refer me to your cab and i started to take the same from last one month. Yesterday on 26.10.2014 26.10.2014 21.10 PM i Ordered Sedan can for 27.10.2014 at 6.15 AM vie Booking ID CRN 13628854 for Airport Drop and i received confirmation of booking from your side. As everyone know that Airport drop is very sensitive because anyone have to catch flight on time.27.10.2014 I received msg for cab details in which instead of Sedan you give detail of Mini Cab (Driver Name: Pramod Mob no [protected] Wagnor DL 1 RT 1663). I have checked for track the cab details and found that in next 10 minute cab was not moved from the location for pickup. I have called up the Driver 3 times but he has not picked the phone. I have called to OLA customer care also the same has not been answered. When i checked the another cab available at nearby at that time on MINI cab is also showing when i ordered the same at that time also the same cab driver details came. So i have cancelled the first booking and as per second booking cab to be reached by 6.08 AM but the same instance again happen and Driver dont pick the phone neither cab Booked. In emergency I booked Meru but due to delay by OLA i could not able to get the flight to Pune Now i Think that this is the biggest mistake of My life that i Have trust on OLA cab. Because of you i lost approx 10000/- rs as well as mentally problem also from due to office not reached. After than for lodging the complain when i call to your customer care at that time i shocked that your customer care officer is dont have courtesy to give the answer. After 5 minute when he picked the phone and he cut the phone when i was logging the complain. Now i am totally frustrated with your service and I am going to Consumer court for the same . Further i have mailed my complain to OLA team on [protected]@olacabs.com before 2 days also registered complained through call center 2 times but no response has b een received from their side because this company dont trust on customer satisfaction. dont ever go with this CAB.

Tarun Massey
      This is the 3rd attempt to get someone from Ola to even respond to the issue. 1st on 8thOct, 2nd on 28th on their own blog & now here. So here it goes! I would like this issue to be shared with the likes of Bhavish and Ankit or some other senior enough exec to point out the cheek with which their team behaves when they are dealing with customers and especially those in a semi-crisis. The audacity with which the driver and their customer service staff functioned when handling this case is something that is appalling. This complaint is against 3 people on your customer care team and the driver who was assigned to the above CRN number.[protected]. The history: I had booked a cab on the 25th of Sep, 2014 for travel from the Bangalore International Airport to my house on the 06th Oct. The cab was booked for 11:50 pm. I landed from Delhi into Bangalore at 11:23 pm and I got out of the airpoirt at 11:43 pm. I received the sms with the driver details at 11:23 pm. The driver's name is Chand Pasha, Silver Toyota Etios - KA 03 AB 2680. His mobile number is +91-[protected]. I called him at 11:41 to ask him as to where is parked or how far away is he. I was shocked when he said that he said that he is not going to be coming to the airport as he has a problem with his device. I requested him to still come as we had a lot of luggage and a child who was dead tired at that late hour. He just disconnected! I then called the call centre at 11:43 pm and spoke to a gentleman by the name Deepak (I may have the name wrong however I am sure your calls are tracked and recorded and can be traced). Deepak asked me to hold and then comes back to tell me that the driver's car's device is faulty and he cannot come. I asked him to arrange another cab instead to which he kept insisting on telling him as to where I need to be dropped. I was quite perplexed as to why that is important (realised only later why that was). I gave him the location and he said that he will arrange another cab and send the driver details. As I did not receive any call in the next few minutes, I tried the call centre again and with great difficulty got connected to another person who very conveniently kept saying "hello" hello" and disconnected. I again tried dialing back and was connected 3 minutes later to a Gentleman by the name Naveen. He was classic. He was more interested in raising a complaint against the driver and wanted to me hold. He then argued that the booking was done only 10 minutes back hence I would need to wait for another 30-40 minutes. I had reached my wits end by then and asked him to just provide me with an alternative cab. After a long hold he comes back and tells me that he is unable to do so and simply disconnected while I was trying to reason with him and ask why. NOW the climax of the incident. At 12:16 am I receive an sms saying that there is a bill (Rs 924.00) generated for the same CRN number that I had. What was really shocking is that this same driver's car's device was faulty and suddenly he had taken a passenger and a bill was generated. What was even more shocking was that if you see the route of the cab, it was from Bangalore International airport to somewhere in Whitefield and that too at the exact time I had booked it for. I can only arrive to one conclusion from this episode. The staff in the customer care team and the drivers are hand in glove and only want long distance fares so that the billing is higher. It is obvious that the driver bullied his way by asking the the customer care staff to find out where the passenger wants to go which they duly complied and when they found that the journey was short, they almost literally said "TO HELL WITH YOU" or at least their actions meant so. Anyway I am writing this two days late because I had traumatic episode due to trusting in Ola and am still reeling from the after effects of it. I ultimately reached home that night at 3 AM with a child and family who was completely sick with fatigue. If you all want to do something about it PLEASE do, although I doubt the folks had any fear of this kind of a behaviour or they have found a way to beat the system (call monitoring and the driver's choosing their rides). I am done with you all! Goodbye! Have a look at the invoice attached as proof! I can bet my life if the driver says he picked me.

vinay97
        I booked this cab 2.5 hrs early and got the confirmation for 2.30 pm ola mini. This ride was for my aged parents from andheri east to j b nagar. I was very excited for my parents as this was their first ride with ola cabs. At 2.15 just for the sake of checking out the app and saw that ride for 2.30 which i booked with above mentioned CRN 13472128 displayed as completed abd my ola money which had 100 ola money was deducted. I was shocked because my parents was about to reach andheri in few minutes and cab was showing status as completed ride. I immediately called ola cab service abd asked them for the above mentioned flaw. They took the correct action and provided me refund of 100 ola money and booked a new cab which reached for my parents on time. While booking i clearly asked them to confirm that this nee booking should use my 100 ola money as their distance was not more than 4km. Post my parents completed the ride the driver asked my parents for money. They called me. I called ola cab services. They told me that i had to pay cash instead because it was not displaying in their system. I asked them politely that why are they asking my parents to pay when i already was given a confirmation of 100 ola money deduction. They hanged the phone. This was for half hour that my parents Stand under the sun!!! They were in mental pressure from driver to unable to pay the amount. I was under huge humiliation because ola cab services told me that my account money cant bused in this case. It was horrible mentally torturing situation. After half hour more they agreed and told me that 100 ola money can be transferred. This horrific horrendous belligerent experience was mentally traumatic for my parents and i was embarrassed.

Ola Cabs — Ola cabs .... Cheated and got Trapped [Resolved]

Keshav Pai
          As you all know, Ola had released a coupon (TR500) which gave Rs 500 credits which can be used for paying the rides. I was...

kattackakamjino
          .I booked a cab on Oct 15th and my booking id is CRN 12516900 driver name is Rahul his mobile no [protected] car no is DL 1 YD 4953 maruthi swift dezire.I got a message that you've got a free upgrade to sedan. He picked me from the airport and dropped in old railway station instead he told I will drop in chnadini chaok and he took a goon and ask me to pay sedan rate I told ola give free upgardE so I ll pay only hatch back rate he threaten me with his goon friend to give the money he took RS 760 from me I asked to send bill for that amount instead ola sent bill of RS 420. Never expect this kind of service from Ola. I need an immediate action regarding this.
          I never had any issue with Ola. I have been using it since the last 2.5 years in mumbai, bangalore, chennai everywhere. Yesterday the driver behavior was so rude and abusive that I have decided that henceforth I will not take Ola. He further threatened me. I booked taxi for sure who charge Rs 100 more for Sedan since I felt my self respect is more important than money. Henceforth, i will not book Ola. I dont know if they have any process to screen their employees.

Sheetalarjun
            I Sheetal Arjun booked an OLA cab on the 12 October for an Airport drop. Booking was made on the 11 October for an Innova 7 seater for 5 Adults and 2 children with medium luggage. The CSR promised a Seven seater Innova with luggage space for 3 large pieces of luggage ( international travel size) On the 12 th the cab arrived promptly but to our dismay it was a six seater with very little luggage space. We had 3 large bags and 4 small bags which was impossible to fit in . We were desperate as we had to get to the airport in time. In such a situation we couldn't hail another cab. We managed to squeeze in and placed 3 bags on the back seat on which we had to sit and commute to the airport which is a 45 minute ride from the pick up location. Please do not book OLA cabs as we had a horrendous experience . When informing the call centre they did not give us any concession for the inconvenience caused and only apologized . The supervisor on duty was Mahesh and Madan who had no authority to make any decision for concession. One supervisor disappeared as he couldn't handle the complain. We had a very unpleasant and horrifying experience with booking OLA cabs . I suggest not booking with OLA cabs, there are various other options available who provide timely and accurate service like Taxi for Sure and KSTDC.

bharatvi12
              Dear Bhavish/ Ankit, This is a serious complaint against CRN 12673836 dated 17th Oct'14, as per your records I had booked @ 8 am in morning for pickup at 9 pm( 13 hrs from booking time) and also got confirmation against that. I called at 8 pm to check if the driver will be sent @ 9 pm to pick up and was confirmed by call center lady and 8:10 pm driver details were shared and @ 8:30 pm driver ( name Omveer, [protected], maurti swift dzire, DL1 yd 8893)called to pick up @ 9 pm but after few minutes he called again and informed to arrange alternate as he don't wish to pick me up. As it was already nearing 9 pm and I have to reach home 50 km from pick up point and don't have any alternate I requested him to come and pick up even if he is getting late. he agreed but he never turned by 9:15pm. meanwhile I was trying to call your number 011-33 ... but to uneventful night your numbers were continuous busy. finally sometime near 9:20-25 pm after waiting for 13 Min's on call someone picked call from your customer care and understood my problem and new cab was arranged. when I reached to new cab outside the hotel to my nightmare it was Wagon R(Amarjeet singh, [protected], WANGON R DL1YB6882) instead of Sedan being booked and moreover one of the headlight ( right side) was not working.i complained to driver but he said if you wish to cancel your wish, As I didn't had any alternative and already nearing 10 pm, I decided to take risk and reach back home. I MANAGED TO REACH HOME BUT IT GAVE ONE OF WORST EXPERIENCE OF LIFE AND REALLY SAD THAT I USED TO BELIEVE ON OLA CABS AND TRUSTED FOR MY FAMILY MOVEMENT AND ALSO RECOMMENDED TO MY FAMILY & FRIENDS. Really sad and hope if you have some professional sense and wish to grow in multiple cities without any quality check or governance will be one of many worse service providers. I wiLL go to consumer court as I have details with me and really mentally harassed my that night and can't explain in words mental trauma I have gone tthat night and my family calling and waiting for me @ home. so that others can take caution before taking services like this from OLA Bharat
              sad

mohammednayeem
                I would like to submit a complaint against OLA CAB, Bangalore for the pathetic service provided to me.I booked a cab thru OLA cab APP for commuting from my home Malakpet to Airport as per the following details: Date of Journey: 09-Oct-2014, 7:30 AM Confirmation No. (CRN): 11557436 My name is mohammed Nayeem Ola Money Balance: 500rs Group on: 300rs This is my first ride with ola cabs. I booked a cab at 7:30am in the morning, and reached at 8:45am. After reaching the airport driver started harassing me for the cash amount. I asked him to show me the bill. Which said 0 amount to be paid. After speaking with custumer care for 1 hour there was no response. And I didn't carry any cash amount because I had ola money to use. After a long argument driver took me to near by atm and taken cash. Once i reached the airport I miss my flight and end up having 6, 000rs loss. After sending repeating emails, calling customer care more then 10times a day i didn't received any reply ola. I had to suffer a lot of mental agony from ola. I would like the Taxi service provider to realize that they should not be doing this to any other consumer and just get away with it. I want ola to do justice and reimburse my entire loss amount.RegardsMohammed Nayeem

mohammednayeem
                  I would like to submit a complaint against OLA CAB, Bangalore for the pathetic service provided to me. I booked a cab thru OLA cab APP for commuting from my home Malakpet to Airport as per the following details: Date of Journey: 09-Oct-2014, 7:30 AM Confirmation No. (CRN): 11557436 Mobile number: [protected] My name is mohammed Nayeem Ola Money Balance: 500rs Group on: 300rs This is my first ride with ola cabs. I booked a cab at 7:30am in the morning, and reached at 8:45am. After reaching the airport driver started harassing me for the cash amount. I asked him to show me the bill. Which said 0 amount to be paid. After speaking with custumer care for 1 hour there was no response. And I didn't carry any cash amount because I had ola money to use. After a long argument driver took me to near by atm and taken cash. Once i reached the airport I miss my flight and end up having 6, 000rs loss. After sending repeating emails, calling customer care more then 10times a day i didn't received any reply ola. I had to suffer a lot of mental agony from ola. I would like the Taxi service provider to realize that they should not be doing this to any other consumer and just get away with it. I want ola to do justice and reimburse my entire loss amount. Regards Mohammed Nayeem

dkselvan
                    Booked a cab with OLA on Aug 26th 2014 to pick me up at 9:30 pm on Aug 28th from my home, where I'm supposed to catch train by 11:15pm to attend my sister's marriage On 27th morning I enquired with acustomer service agent about the confirmation, she replied, I don't have to worry, the cab will definitely be available and the details abt the cab and driver will be given half an hour before pick up time . On 28th at 9:00 pm I received a message saying that the cab is on the way and will be delayed 30 minutes but, there was no message about cab till 10pm and unable to reach them on call . At last moment I arranged some individual cab service, for which he claimed Rs.1000 where the actual cost would have been Rs.500 if I had received the cab from OLA( they also offered Rs.200 due to my first service) At 11:05pm I received a message from OLA abt cab and driver details with pick up time at 9:30pm and the driver called me at 11:45pm. Hope this would explain you my situation and my struggle.

Ola Cabs — Failure to provide services

Priti Khemka
                      I have a serious complaint with Ola Cabs. I had booked a ride with Ola for 6th October 6:45 am in Bangalore on 04.10.14 which...

Deepesh01
                      2nd Oct 2014 - I booked my cab for 4:00 am, told the Driver to wait while I climb down the stairs, when I reach to the pick point, he is not there, on calling him he tells me that he took another passenger to the airport, which is just bizzare After he returns back by 4:35 am, I receive a msg that 132 rs have been deducted from my ac. On my way I called the OLA care no more than 10 Times, no ans from your end Posy the driver drops me off at 5:00 am at the railway station, he has the guts to ask me for money When I try to tell him that I have already paid OLA, he uses abusive language and his exact words being, "maa ka bhosda OLA ka, muje apna Paisa Do" This doesn't end here, when I try to walk away, he holds my bag and wouldn't let me move, threatens to call the police as if I did something wrong, creating a fuss at the railway station gate and collecting crowd... All of this continued till 5:10 am and in the end I had to pay him in cash even after paying OLA in advance before I even booked a cab. In all this fuss, my sister was also with me, I have never faced this kind of mental torture and humiliation ever for a cab ride.

Driver misbehaves, asks for more cash

vishalkr87
                        I booked an OLA cab for a drop at airport. The cab was scheduled to pick me from my place at 3.45 AM but to despair the cab did not reach. I gave several calls to the OLA cabs call center and with every call they just re-directed the cab numbers from one to another. This continued till 4.10 - 4.15 when I somehow managed to get a private car who charged me 1200 considering it night and emergency condition of mine. I really consider OLA cabs not fit for service as cab service providers do understand the importance of time when the drop is specially AIRPORT or Railway Station, and this cab company doesn't.

DEVESH ANAND
                          Hi, I, Devesh Anand with referral code “ XGW5W1” . My friend, Deepak Kumar took first ride but instead of getting Rs 300/- in my ola money, I have got only Rs 100. But I got the mail from claiming that I have received Rs 300/- which is not true. I am attaching the proofs along.Please do something in this regard at the earliest. Devesh Anand

Deduction in Ola money
                          Deduction in Ola money

Ola Cab — Bad service

DEVESH ANAND
                            I am really fed up with the service I had to suffer by. I booked City Taxi Sedan with CRN9235548. But I had not started the...

Debabrat
                            Booked an ola cab using your mobile app and after some time got a call from the driver. He says he was on the main road and wanted me to come to him, all this during heavy rains - which was the reason I had to call a cab anyway. After requesting him for about 5 mins to come to my apartment building, he accepted as if he was doing me a huge favour. Anyway, when I turn up downstairs, he's no where to be seen. After some time I was able to reach him on his mobile and that's when the "fun" started ! He informs me he has left the place and lo and behold starts abusing me with things like I'm not your father's servant and I don't go beyond main roads and into narrow lanes and some other bull in what has to be the worst behaviour I have ever come across from any vendor/driver. Imagine standing in the rain, trying to find the cab you have booked well in advance, getting late for your meeting and listening to Ola's eloquent drivers complaining about narrow shady lanes ! And in case you are wondering, the place is a high-rise in goregaon east with at least a 100 cars parked around including BMWs and SUVs, so I wonder whether you mistakenly sent the person in a hummer or something that he found the road to be too narrow. Moreover, when I told him I will take the matter up with his company, he was least bothered and said no one's father could cause any trouble to him. I seriously wonder where do you get these "Royal" drivers with "father"-ly attachments, but they certainly are not here to get people from A to B forget being courteous. A quick search on the net got me to numerous other cases of mis-behaviour and unreliablity. Its one thing to get have a start-up and another thing to run it properly. Anyway, I'm never gonna sit in another one of your cabs again and would sincerely advice anyone daring enough to book a cab through your service, have a good vocabulary ready of the choicest of abuses - chances are you might get to hear it or may need to use it. Although I don't have much expectations, below are the details of the booking and the driver, lets see what you can do: Ref no : CRN9059460, Driver name : Umashankar, vehicle no: MH 02 CR 1354

srini123g
                              Horrible Pune experience: CRN 7804338 i have booked a cab from Chikhali -Pune to drop Railway station on 12aug 2014. got confirmation from Customer service team that i will receiving drive number 1 hour prior to journey but have-not raised any number commutation till last movement than i called up and request for drive number then they have informed that they cannot provide cabs from Chikhali area. Total Fraud company Would never suggest OLA cabs to any one and people who believe them would be wasting their time and energy. People without professionalism. Sincere message to OLA cabs is first you understand what is customer requirement and then start giving service. With this kind of attitude I dont believe you guys could survive in the market. Who is going to bear my loss... Will the OLA management pay for my loss, never.

Anyad
                                I am new to the city, travelling alone and I booked an Ola cab from Koregaon Park to my residence at NIBM Khondwa, next to Cloud 9, which is by no means, out of the way, at 23.00 hours. The driver began driving in the opposite direction and when asked told me quite honestly that he has no clue where NIBM is, or how he should get there. I suggested he call the center and figure out - but he seemed reluctant to do that. He then began driving around in circles and asking random, drunk men on the road - where NIBM was. I had about 3 - 4 drunks, stick their heads into the car window to ask me if I wanted to really go to NIBM or whether I was up for something else. By this time, I had been in the car for an hour and I was desperate and I was in no way close to my side of town. I called the OLA cab call centre 4 - 5 times, complaining and asking them to please do something - but they continually put me on hold and then disconnected the call. One of the call center people told the driver to 'just ask people on the road and try to get there'. I finally managed to see some landmark I was familiar with and managed to direct the driver to get me home. I then called the call center people and told them that I wasn't paying the astronomical taxi bill that had come to INR 320, when it costed me 186 whilst going. I was really shocked at this behaviour from Ola. What is most distressing is the absolutely unapologetic behaviour from both the driver and the call center people (who apart from saying 'sorry' don't do a thing). If the driver is absolutely clueless then OLA needs to get these guys off their list and stop endangering their passengers.

cva_2014
                                  I had booked for a cab for a drop to Chennai Airport from Ayanavaram on the 30th June 2014 at 4.30 a.m.. I had booked the cab the previous day and the same was acknowledged by way of SMS from the agency. On the 30th when I spoke to them at 4 a.m I was told to wait for 5 mins for the information of the driver to be sent to me. After the stipulated time I spoke to them to which I was told in a matter of fact way that the trip will not materialise as there are no drivers and vehicles available, This put me in a fix and I had to use my own transportation to reach the airport. I will not use the cabs anymore and will tell all my friends not to use the cab services. Amarendran Aggrieved Customer.
                                  Seem all their early morning calls are not honoured.
                                  it must be charged to ola cab in form of compensation to loss.