Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

mgaurav4331
I am writing the mail after being totally dissatisfied by the services of ola cabs. I am registered user of ola cab and frequently uses your services when ever i plan to move out anywhere with my family.Today also i booked ola cab in the morning and the experience was good till morning but in the evening the response given from your side is very pathetic and is totally customer unfriendly. The whole experience started when i booked my cab from my registered mobile number and received the confirmed ref no crn24192542 at 4.14pm for ola mini for my desired time 5.30 pm.But till 5.40 p.m i received no response from ola services, i gave a call to the driver whose number was mentioned and he told me that his car was broke down so he can't be there on time, i again called your customer care who in turn assures me for arranging a new cab and confirmed me a new booking for a sedan without any extra charge and i received the message for same as well for free upgradation, though i had a confirmed booking for ola mini.At the moment i reached my destination i got the bill of ola sedan which is completely in justice to me.I again gave a call to your customer care and i received a totally zero response from your customer care who told me that we are not much concerned about customer satisfaction we arrange a cab for you on urgent basis thats why we are charging for sedan.There is no communication from ola in this whole incident neither you told me about car broke down nor anybody is concerned about my family who waited for more than one hour for cab under open sky though i booked the cab at 4.15 pm.I gave 110 rupees waiting when i booked the cab in morning and 66 rupees while returning but ola is not concerned about my time which me and my family wasted standing under open sky.Moreover your customer care asked me to pay the entire money in a rude way and told to adjust the balance during next ride but after seeing this behavior i will not think to book ola cab again. This whole experience not only leaves a total in justice behavior towards customer and complete ignorance but also for a family who books a cab to avoid any inconvenience.Customer care response in this whole matter is totally un acceptable.This is totally a matter of cheating with customer. You are requested to kindly look into this matter and give me justification as soon as possible.I will raise this issue with higher authorities if i wont get any satisfactory response from your side.

[Jan 01, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shobhit sahu
    OLA you guys are providing bull cab service. I[censored] guys do not have the capacity and intent to serve customers than don't make false promises of providing cabs. Just because u have a tag from IIT dat does not means u r a good businessman. Please dont say Hi to OLA, say Bi to OLA...

dhruvatrivedi
      We booked a cab from MG Road to New Delhi on 31st Dec. At the end moment the cab driver calls us and talks rudely saying that Why did we book a cab if we did not know that MG road was blocked...!!! Ola has been bad at service twice in a row. Wouldnt like to book a cab again.

arun.koli
        Hi, I availed a cab service from OLA Cabs, however the cabs never arrive on time. At last minute I get a call from the driver saying he far away from the pick up destination and he will not be able to make it and requests me to call the customer care and get a new cab arranged. I even have the names of the drivers who did that. This happened to me twice out of 3 time I availed services from OLA cabs. The way cab drivers responds is very poor and their language is very rough. I would like to lodge a formal complaint against OLA cabs. Regards, Arun Koli [protected]

[Dec 30, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Smartkidz GADDI ANNARAM
          I have been using Ola Cabs for almost 6-7 times. Each time the Origin and Destination remains same but travel time, distance and the cost kept on chaging. First time it was 367 in the mini cab and today i paid 461. Why? The waiting time was more due to heavy traffic first time. But still my bill was fine. When i called customer care, the lady who spoke to me was very harsh so i had to disconnect the call. I would like to take this as serious issue because there in no reasonable tariff as it was mentioned in ads. Today as of now i didnot receive any mail regarding the fare.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Ola Cabs — Poor cab condition and wrong cab sent against booking done

sunnubohra
            i had booked a sedan cab under the booking no CNR23304250 on 27/12.2014 from ITC GRAND CENTRAL HOTEL, PAREL, MUMBAI TO MUMBAI...
            Complaint category Car Rental

http://www.olacabs.com — fraud

soancybercafe
            i made a booking at 04:20 PM in indore and i got a confirmation message and mail and i call to cab office for confirmation...
            Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Rahul Upadhyay25May
            Hi, I Rahul Upadhyay, booked a cab on 26th December as my wife and parents were travelling to Pune station from my home (Atria Society, Tingre Nagar). Now to start with driver was not having any clue where he has to come and i have to first call him and guide him for complete address, I was busy in my office but i guided him completely. Again when i called he was still at Pune airport and was running late, finally after calling 3-4 times he reached my place at 2:15 PM which is 15 minutes late. I immidiately lodged a complian about this so that they dont charge me extra putting this time in wait time. But in the end driver asked my wife for more Rs26 and put 13 minutes as waiting charge, when my wife asked that you came late driver argued and said madam you please talk to customer care but give me my amount. I called customer care afer this incident and they were not ready to listen at all about this, later they said we will credit this in your ola account. I refused saying that i dont want to use this Ola cab service ever again and please give me money in cash back, on this they rudely replied that you can go ahead and complaint but we dont give back cash. Please some one help me as such people bring bad name to company, the person who replied rudely to me his name was Vipul and was very rude, this incident happened in Pune. Complaint number / Bill number - CRN23018616 Regards, Rahul Upadhyay mob - [protected]

[Dec 26, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

salim ali khan
              sir my name is salim ali khan(Ex-Army).i belongs to triuchy.before your caqbs lonch in triuchy i was atteched my cars in fast track. but when ola cabs comes to triuchy i was the first operater who attached my4 cars with u.not only this i recomended my fast track friends to attach to your cabs. when i attached that time mr. karthik was manager.so he resolve all the problem.but know the sitvation was so bad no one knows any thing. my complain about my payment.my car was atteched for 23 hours but last 2 weeks i got only low payment when i ask them they dont know how to solve me.my car no. tn45ab1238 indica, 3202 indica so i request your kind honour to pl resolve my payment or should i with draw my veh and joined to fast track tommorow we all r going to your office if they dont give us satisfied answer then i m sorry to saying that we should move towards legal.one more request if possible pl transfer mr karthik to triuchy for some more few weeks
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sheejakumaran
                Hi, I took Ola cabs yesterday from Kolathur to Mylapore yesterday. The CRN# is 21874190 and driver name is Enbasekar Tata Indica TN 11 D 7242. This guy took the longest route from my place to Mylapore when he came to know that I'm visiting a temple for the first time. After reaching the destination, I came to know this place is less than 2 miles from my earlier workplace/office. I felt really bad as I paid the driver for 24.5 kms versus the actual 15 kms. Please take appropriate action against this person so that other customers do not end up paying more. On my return from Mylapore to Kolathur, I spent only Rs.223. CRN# 21991192. Thanks, Sheeja

[Dec 22, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prejil
                  I have booked a cab on 10th Dec from pune station to ranjangaon. When I asked driver for bill he told that I'll receive it by email, but from then I didn't receive any bill, when I ask for bill to customer care people, they only tells that I'll receive it within 24 hrs system is updating. From 10 days their system is updating. I kindly request to look into this.

[Dec 19, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Mangesh Kende
                    Hello, I had booked CAB from OLA cab Pune today on 17th dec at 12 noon, for pick up from Pune Railway Station to drop at Ambegaon Pathar, Survey No 16 Pune, with CRN 21243070, Driver asked the route but instead of telling the right route took vehicle through long route which ended in bill of Rs 288 other wise maximum should come up to 160 Rs. and when asked to driver he said he was not knowing the route. this is really pathetic Regards Mangesh

[Dec 17, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajay Dmello
                      Hi Ola Team, I have been a big fan of your service and professionalism ever since your inception when I was working in Bangalore and vocally supported your taxi brand always. I have known many people who knew Ola only because of my recommendations and I used to proudly do the same. I have taken atleast 50 Ola cab rides up until now as you can cross check with your database ever since I was in Bangalore to where I currently am in Chennai.I have never been so distraught and disappointed. On the 14th of December 2014, early morning, at 4.00 am, I and my friend were are the airport and we were taking an Ola cab as usual when the following nonsense occured:- 1. The driver Vinod informed me to come to the Canon signpost outside and he was waiting there but when I reached he said he will take 5 minutes to reach there and as expected took way more than that. 2. Somebody else boarded the cab and he was ready to take off till I thought it was our cab and called him to confirm.To my shock, he did not even choose to call back the number to verify. It is such a stupid practice to not call back the person who is taking the cab to confirm whether a mistake has been made. 3.It did not stop there, both me and my friend observed that he almost dozed off once as his head just slipped down and then he shivered and got up.We did not create an issue then as it was quite understandable but he took it upon his ego that we pointed it out and said "I was not sleeping.How can U think I was?" as if we both were imagining things. 4.There was a shortcut at the Perungalathur railway station which was being monitored by the traffic police and there was a turn available and no board existed that said we could not take the turn. In addition we live in the area and know the turn and see hundreds take the turn every week including us too but to drag up the meter he wanted to go straight and then take a long U which would add at the very least another 2 km to the overall bill. We asked him to turn and he ignored and then we yelled him to turn and he started shouting that it is illegal as if he has ever been there.If it was illegal, the police would have stopped someone or anyone in the last 4 months we have been here but no such thing occurred or a sign could have been placed but no such need arose. We told him to turn back and see if we were allowed to go through and we naturally went through and it was extremely wide and comfortable and the police looked normally in our direction as we expected.We replied saying that see there is no problem.He started jumping on us saying that If anything happened it would be our fault and we would have to take responsibility(as if we would run away!). We were so agitated I honestly felt like reporting to the police and taking his case and there but we were too tired to make a hue and cry then. He then asked us to shut up. (Talk about customer service!!)) I was appalled at how rude and how pathetic one driver could be and that let me down on all the good times I've proudly had with Ola cabs. I understand it was a one-off experience but hard as it may seem, I cannot let this go and would go to any extent to see this through.I need a personal apology from his end for ruining our entire experience and nothing else or I need to be informed that some disciplinary action has been enforced on him.

Ola Cabs — Technical issue with account and pathetic customer service

remykrish
                        I have been repeatedly sending mails and calling their customer care. I haven't received any response from anyone. I have...
                        Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Pk Rajesh
                        On 12.11.2014, I had tried to recharge my Ola money account with Rs.1000/- through net-banking. After the money got debited from my bank account, the app stopped working and my session got abandoned. I was asked to go for a fresh transaction. I again went for a recharge of Rs. 1, 000/-, which was a successful one. But till date the first failed transaction for which Rs. 1000/- was debited from my account is yet to be credited. I had made innumerable call and mails to OLA customer case for no resolution. The support team's callous attitude is astonishing and apart from apologizing to me, they have nothing till date. Off late, they are not even picking up my calls and responding to my mails.

Non credit of OLA Money despite debit from bank account
                        Non credit of OLA Money despite debit from bank account

[Dec 16, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I also facing this same issue but no proper action from ola customer care. They are worst in resolving customer complaint.

Ragavan

Shafic H
                          Had very worst experience with this cab service in chennai.Had booked the cab from airport back home.Cab arrived late in additional to that it got break down in middle due to some issues.The driver doesn't know why and asked me to book new cab.When reached out to ola customer care new cab was assigned which was also delayed and again i had to reach out to the customer support to get another cab .Finally one cab arrived and all this time i was standing in middle of no where at 12.30 mid nit.I never know the worst was yet to come.The new cab driver did not even know the place and started speaking rude after travelling some distance saying the place is remote and he would not be getting any other customer for the return journey.The conversation extended and we had to get down at 1.30 am on the road as we could not take anymore. He start using abusing language.I don't under stand why the they take a request for a cab if they can't provide the drop to a specific location.At the end of the day we had to suffer. In spite of reaching to the customer support many time to raise complain on the driver, their were no confirmation on the complain nor they did the refund as they promised.Pathetic service.

[Dec 14, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ayush.jayaswal
                            I took a ola ride from Bangalore Airport to my home. I booked my taxi using Ola App and applied A399 offer while booking the cab and as per offer terms Flat fare of Rs 399 for airport pickup from Bangalore Airport. But i was charged Rs 916 as per km charge even though i had applied the coupon while booking the cab. TOTAL AMOUNT ₹916 TOTAL DISTANCE: 45.1 Kms TOTAL WAIT TIME : 1 Mins OLA MONEY DEDUCTED ₹0.0 DISCOUNT ₹0.0 PAYABLE AMOUNT ₹916 FARE BREAKUP Base fare for 30 kms: ₹600 Rate for 15.1 kms: ₹241.6 Wait time charge for 0 Min: ₹0.0 Peak time charge ₹0.0 Toll Charges ₹75 FARE DETAILS Total Payable Bill ₹916 TAX BREAKUP Service Tax ₹38.47 Education Cess ₹0.77 SHE cess ₹0.38 BOOKING DETAILS Service type Bangalore, Cab, Sedan Booking Date 02 Dec, 2014, 08:46 am Pickup Date 02 Dec, 2014, 10:00 pm Booking Email id [protected]@gmail.com

Wrong fare Charged

[Dec 12, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rahulshrivastava68
                              Dear Sir, 1. As a first time customer of OLA Cabs, I wish to bring to your kind notice the disturbing experience I had while dealing with your company. I had booked an OLA cab for my conveyance from Home to Hyderabad airport on 30 Nov 14 and return on 01 Dec 14. 2. The sequence of harrowing experiences I suffered are enumerated below. The exact time shown is from the regular SMS and mails that I have received from OLA. Date / Time Event Experience Proof 30 Nov 7:56 AM Initial Booking Home to Hyderabad airport :- At the time of booking I told him very clearly that I want a small cab since I am travelling alone with only a laptop and no luggage. I was shocked to see the Mahindra Logan in the evening at 4:00 PM in front of my house. CRN18215182 and voice recording of Call Centre 30 Nov 7:57 AM Initial Booking For my return journey from Hyderabad airport to Home I had told him to book for 01 Dec 14 at 10:45 PM. I was surprised to see the SMS from OLA saying that my ride from Hyderabad airport to Home has been booked for 30 Nov 14 at 10:45 PM. CRN18215274 and voice recording of Call Centre 30 Nov 8:45 AM Initial Booking After repeated attempts OLA Hyderabad took my call and I requested them to please change return booking to 01 Dec 14 at 10:45 PM. I was horrified to see the SMS from OLA saying that my ride from Hyderabad airport to Home has been booked for 01 Dec 14 at 10:45 AM. CRN18220148 and voice recording of Call Centre 30 Nov 8:45 AM Initial Booking OLA Hyderabad number cannot be reached even after repeated attempts for next three days, 30 Nov, 01 Dec and 02 Dec. Tried calling from several phones. 30 Nov 12:10 PM Initial Booking I then called up OLA Banglore to get the booking changed which they finally did correctly. Voice recording of Call Centre 30 Nov 12:44 PM OLA Money Deposited Rs 1300/- into OLA Money account in my name. Check account 30 Nov 4:01 PM OLA Money Got SMS from OLA saying, “We are early in case you would like to board !! Avail 50% discount on this ride if you pay using OLA Money.” On reaching the Hyderabad airport, I was shocked to be presented a bill of Rs 871/-. Your rule book says NO 50% discount for Hyderabad Airport. But I had booked the cab for Hyderabad Airport then why did you send the SMS for 50%...??? If you have sent the SMS, then please honour the SMS. Check SMS sent 30 Nov 6:05 PM Initial Booking OLA Hyderabad number still not reachable. Called up OLA Banglore to put in a complaint about sending Mahindra Logan instead of the small cab I’d asked. I was promised a call back in 24-48 hours, but I am still waiting a call on this issue. Check Call Log 01 Dec 11:01 PM OLA Pick Up Ride was late. Check SMS sent 01 Dec 11:01 PM OLA Pick Up Driver Mohammed Ahmed P, Mobile [protected], driving vehicle, white TATA Indica AP 09 TV 2331, 1. Was late. 2. Did not know where to go. 3. Took me on a wrong and a long route. 4. Asked me for directions, which I did using Google Maps. 5. Blamed me for the wrong directions. 6. Took double the time to reach, 90 minute, whereas at midnight it can be done in 45 mins. Check your system for GPS tracking this cab. 02 Dec 12:23 AM OLA Pick Up On reaching the home, I was shocked to be presented a bill of Rs 777/-. Reasons, 1. Due to drivers delay I had to pay additional night charges. 2. At the time of booking I was promised an Airport pick up discount scheme but no transparency on that. Check your system and records 02 Dec 1:23 PM OLA Help line Called up OLA Help line to project these points but, 1. The lady who took the call was indifferent to what I was trying to tell her. 2. She transferred the call to her senior / supervisor on my request and when I started telling him how OLA Hyderabad is not taking calls, he cut me off by saying’ “Then you should have called up OLA Banglore.” 3. All this while I have been dialing OLA Banglore for help as you can see from the call records. 4. Call went silent after some time & he never called back. Check your system and records 03 Dec 11:23 AM OLA Pick Up OLA was to send the Invoice for both the rides that I had undertaken, namely, 30 Nov 14 and 01 Dec 14. Two working days have gone by but no mail for 30 Nov. Check SMS sent 03 Dec 11:44 AM OLA Pick Up Invoice for 01 Dec 14, 1. No discount on the Airport pick up scheme shown. 2. Wait time charge of Rs 8/-. Your SMS of 01 Dec 11:01 PM says “While we regret the delay, let’s make up by giving you an awesome ride.” Check Mail. Chech SMS CRN18220148 3. I could not have undergone a more distressing, upsetting or a stressful journey. Though it is unlikely, but still I am humbly requesting you to please refund the additional amount that has been charged to me for no fault of mine. Thank you in advance. Yours Sincerely, Rahul Shrivastava. Mob- [protected].

TRAUMATIC  EXPERIENCE  WITH  OLA  CABS

[Dec 10, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjay dalmia
                                We booked a cab on 05Dec14 on Internet website as the call center told us that their systems were down after keeping us on hold for very long .. I was supposed to be picked up on 06thDec at 5:15 AM for airport drop .. I received a message in the morning that the taxi could be late by 30 minutes ... quite bad considering that I could miss my flight because of this delay .. The driver finally came at 5:35 and we immediately boarded his car .. hardly some distance from our house .. the driver was stopped by the Cantonment toll person .. as he had not paid toll .. he then got into a big argument with the Toll person and we were left stranded as he went with him to the chowkey some 100 meters away .. we waited for 10-15 minutes ..he then came back with the toll person and wanted us to pay the fine of Rs 200 to the toll person .. which we refused .. he then continued his altercation with the toll person .. we were panicking with the delay .. we hailed an auto rickshaw (fortunately in the early morning) and left for the airport. Today we have returned from our trip and we find a invoice from Ola cabs in our mail box for Rs 154 .. of which 100 rupees is the minimum charge and Rs 54 is waiting charges for the driver .. I find this ridiculous .. Instead of apologizing and understanding why such a thing has happened they are presenting a bill and that too for waiting time .. when we had to wait for their misdemeanors! I had tried calling Ola Cabs from airport on their 24x7 phone to complain about this incident .. and no one picked up the call in the call center for almost 5-7 minutes .. very poor serivces and processes .. I will never book with Ola cabs again.

[Dec 08, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rupesh Kumar k
                                  First Inccident with OLA CAB My name is Rupesh kumar and I had booked a OLA cab and for to and fro from faridabad to Gaziabad(B.S farm House 100 meter from Meerut Highway) I had a confirm booking on dated 6/12/2014 CRN 19040508 from FBD to GZB at 15:45 and CRN 19041566 at 22:30 from GBZ to Faridabad I got the assurance from customer care that why I have decided to move out with my family.Earlier I used to booked Meru Easy Cabs but such kind of incedent never happened with EASY and MERU. At 21:45 I got a sms and call Driver Kaushal [protected] is coming but after a long wait till 22:45 when he not reached then I called Customer care then another cab has allocated to me Samay Singh [protected] at 23:30 when he not reached again I called CC and Customer care guys asked to to see the alternative.I called the customer care again and they said sir App is down we cant do anything about it. I suggest everyone to be aware! I am never never ever gonna use Ola services ever again! And will never never ever refer to anyone either. I don't want to even talk about Ola anymore They were making me fool providing sms of Driver Manohar [protected] Giriraj..[protected] Chander [protected], Govind [protected]. I was on the road with my family how till 1 AM next day then I called TAXI FOR SURE and reached home. In the end they cancelled my booking saying as per my request. Second Inccident with OLA CAB I had booked a cab from Faridabd to Sect 62 noida at 7:30 am on Dated 05/12/2014 CRN 19038884 Driver Kamlesh[protected] and Ola cc has assured me the you will get the cab on time since had a important meeting with international client. I missed my meeting caused driver did not came and asked me to see other alternative. I suggest everyone to be aware! I am never never ever gonna use Ola services ever again! And will never never ever refer to anyone either. I don't want to even talk about Ola anymore Now I am planning to move to the consumer court against them let see what will happen.

[Dec 07, 2014] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                    Complaint about razorpay site
                                    (5 minutes ago)
                                    Flipkart
                                    Blocked my account because I cancelled products
                                    (11 minutes ago)