Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies

Having problems with Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Website

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Head Office Address

Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Phone Numbers

1923

View more phone numbers

Fax

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies reviews & complaints page 398

On 11 th October 2015, i took an Ola cab from ragiguda Temple, Jayanagar 9th block to Inchara. Cab driver name was CHANDRA SHEKHAR. I forgot my valuable item inside cab. Since then i have called to this Cab driver and OLA customer care many times . Cab Driver is giving excuses and OLA customer care are not showing proper attention to this case. More details are below: Driver number: [protected] CRN[protected] Silver TATA Indica KA 43 6285 I want my valuable thing back.. Please provide any solution if anybody can.

Booked cab vide CRN[protected] on 17Oct2015. The cab driver Muttappa (Mob no: [protected]) White Tata Indica KA26 A 3844 to pick up at 1:30 PM. The driver called that he had arrived at the pick up point, since the driver was at the beginning of the road, I told him to come at the end to board the cab since had too many luggages, however he dint respond and went back without picking passengers in the cab. We actually booked the cab to board the train at Yeshwantpur Railway Station from NRI Layout, Ramamurthy Nagar. Later received msg from Ola stating We tried reaching you to confirm driver -initiated booking cancellation. Your booking stands cancelled due to no response from you. This is disgusting experience ever I had. The customer service is horrible. Finally had to board the train with great difficulty catching up autos.

I have taken ride from Jaipur railway station to new sanganer road Jaipur, I have applied my coupon of ₹200 but fare doesn't charge from coupon but it was charged by cash 💰 and my coupon also get charged so please return my coupon or give me ₹200 balance in ola account email [protected]@outlook.com

I stay in BTM 2nd stage i had to catch my flight at 7am that is very early so i booked my cab at 4am, as i heard that ola cab is more safer than other cab i booked it. but the driver behavior is very weird and i was not feeling safe. somehow i reached airport safely as i acted like my friends are following my cab. driver name somashekar c([protected]) for CRN[protected]. silver Tata indica KA 53 A9811 i travelled on 10th oct. Thanks team...

I booked a cab from OLA cabs on[protected]booking No.[protected] from Visakhapatnam railway station to kurmannapalem bus stand.
        Cab driver Srinu Mutchakarla reached at pick up location 15 minutes late and after 10 minutes he cancelled the booking without prior information to us.

This kind of service is not at all acceptable from OLA services.

Kindly take the serius action against this kind of service provided by OLA so that this kind of thing is not repeated with other costumenr.

I b00kes mini taxi at Jaipur at nearly 11am.My house is maximum 3 k m from the destination . I charged RS 63 as per CRN[protected]. It looks thers is some fault in milometer of the car. Shive Shanker Agarwal Mobile [protected] car indigo RJ14 TA 6006 When I booked the car I was not aware of peak times

Dear Team, My Ola cab with reference CRN[protected] was cancelled at the pick up time of 4:45 AM after receiving a confirmation and drivers details. It was extremely inconvenient for me to find an alternative route to the airport. Extremely disappointed with your service. With Regards

I had my ibps po exam centre on ratibad bhopal that place was having no option for reaching the station or from station to ratibad. for this reason we 2 friends booked the ola cab for the time of 4 pm the driver came at 4:45 pm and he allowed 6 people in the cab the journey was a heck as one of the student started vomiting at last when we reached the station the driver asked for 413 rs we had a msg for 313 but he said that there were 6 students so extra money we have to pay 100 rs extra we tried ti convince him that it is illegal he called other drivers too for trash talking with us at last we had to give money 200 rs more than the bill even we booked the cab and the extra students fled away this is the last time i booked the ola as i decided

I took an auto from tin factory and placed the drop location to ramamurthy nagar, as this was the only option shown near to my location.The driver dropped me some 100 m away from my location when asked to drop to my location he denied saying the auto wont go inside the lane. when i told i will register a complaint he(MARIYAPPAN RP) misbehaved both physically and verbally.

Booked a cab (ref. Ph.[protected] ) at 9.30 from Malleshpalaya to Infosys..Electronic City. The distance is about 22 km and charged Rs.570/-. This is a day light robberry @Rs.25/- per km. You propagate much about the customer satisfaction and looting them is not appreciable. This will have a bad publicity and I myself will dicourage all known fellows from booking Ola. last week one of my boy has travelled from Electronic city to Malleshpalaya and paid Rs.700/- so you software genious es are making tricks to earn more to boost the prfit looting the poor public. Have some decency to earn name and fame. Hooe you will decist from malpractices..our neighbouring taxi is far better since they don't have peak hour and midnight charges. Hope you understood the customer feeling.

Date of incident : 31 - oct - 15
                    Invoice no :[protected]

Invoice amount : 270/ -
                    Discount : 150/ -
                    Total fare as per invoice : 120/ -

Amount charged : 255/ - (Company said that they refund 135/ - rs in ola mobile app)

Complaint : we booked ola cab for mansarover location and the actual bill as per invoice was of 120 rs but the driver of ola app charged 255 rs. With us that's has a lots of difference between actual charges. When we argue with customer care they excused that they will refund the excess amount in only ola app. Money.
                    It means that is strategy to promote and expand their business.
                    The innocent customer got stuck in their bad plans and schemes and actually the customer becomes fool.

I booked cab on 21 - oct - 2015 for 7:02am morning booking #[protected] and i got booking confirmation mail/message.In last minute today morning after receiving driver details once i called up to driver he told he can't come as ola system is poor and he is very far from our place and later i got booking cancel message at last minute. I almost missed my work for that i planned so early and paid 5 times more fare to other agencies with all discomfort. My concern if you guys can't handle customer than why you provide confirmation to customer and who will pay my fare and discomfort caused by ola.

Thanks this is my last booking from you guys.. God bless you...

I dont think why these ola cabs have customer service. One of the waste and worst service among customers. They doesnt know how to communicate with customer and also the drivers in OLA very rash driving with different mentalty.

They will not listen to customer what they are saying; just want to communicate what they know and what they want to do.

Apart from this the driver itself says i cancelled your trip and leaving; and gives us suggestion what to do and what not to do.

Recently I booked a ola Cab around 10.00 PM night, driver came at 9:30 itself asking me to come when i booked at 10.00. I asked him to wait and said that i have booked at 10.00 PM, i will be comming by 10.00. Exactly at 10.00 PM he cancelled the cab and left the place. and he is infront of me, when he cancelled. i called him asked to stop he dint stop and said that i was late so he cancelled the CAB.
                        The way driver spoked to me cant explain.

Again 1 week back the ola cabs were not taking booking in advance. I called the customer service, and asked what is the problem, replied that i dont know how to book the cab and dont know anything about OLA. To be frank i am the Ola Customer from past 1 year; and now i dont know how to book the cab. These Ola cabs are only money minded to get peak time charges doing all Nonsences

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Botcha Ramakrishna resident of Hyderabad had booked Ola Cab on 18/10/2015 for travel from my residence in Vidyanagar, Hyderabad to Hyderd thabad Airport at Shamsabad in the morning hours around 6.15 AM on 18/10/2015.

I received an SMS from Ola Cabs on 18/10/2015 stating that they advised driver Mr. Narasimha ( Mobile No. : [protected] ) for CRN[protected]. Further advised that Gold Toyota Innova bearing Regn. No. AP 29 V 8346 will come to pick up me @ 6.11 AM on 18/10/2015.

The said Ola Cab came to my residence by 6.15 AM and he picked us up and dropped at Hyderabad airport, Shamsabad around 7 AM on 18/10/2015.

Please note that the smart mobile was working for about 35 minutes and thereafter he did something to the smartphone and it stopped working just 5 minutes before we reached the airport. After reaching airport around 7.00 AM on 18/10/2015, he contacted someone over his mobile and demanded Rs. 970 from me as against the total bill amount of Rs. 532/- as conveyed by Ola Cabs to me through its SMS on 18/10/2015.

Despite my advising him to take Rs. 532/- from me as the fare for dropping me at the airport in Hyderabad, he demanded Rs. 970/- and cpollected it from me.

Hence, he overcharged me Rs. 438/- and purposefully cheated me.

Therefore, I seek M/s Ola Cabs to ensure refund of the excess amount of Rs. 438/- charged from me and also punish the above driver by delisting / derecognising him from Ola Cabs registration / empanelment failing which he would continue to deceive gullible public at large.

I, therefore, seek your immediate appropriate action(s) as mentioned above and advise soon per return mail.

Ramakrishna Botcha
                          Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobile: [protected]
                          Horrible experience with this Ola cab driver.

Booked a ola cab on 28 sep 2015 for 5:11 AM from kothrud pune with booking confirmation id as CRN[protected] but cab doesn't arrived to pick me up called the customer care for the details they said on the last movement no cabs available please use another alternative i asked when your booking was confirmed then also no cab available how can you say that but they only said use another alternative i asked to lounge a complaint but no complaint no was provided to me for that issue too.

Again Booked a Cab on 26 Oct 2015 for 5:15 Am from kothrud pune with the confirmation of booking id as CRN[protected] from OLA CABS but the cab doesn't arrived . when called to customer care for providing me the details of the driver they provided the details of the driver i called the driver he said cancel the cab i can't come to pick you up. again called the customer care they said no cabs available for you asked them to lounge a complaint they said will do but no complaint no received by them.

i coudn't belive that such a worst service can be provided by a reputated organisation

I live in Bangalore.I have been a regular customer of Ola for 2 years now.I have used ola to travel to my office everyday.One day when it was raining heavily, I booked Ola for 4-5 times and everytime the driver asked me to cancel the booking as there was huge traffic and he couldn't come.I gave up and finally decided to take an auto.When I was on my way to home, I got the message from Ola cab that I have been charged Rs.87 for my ride.I didn't...

I have booked ola cabs approx 4-5 times but not able to find cabs on time.
                              The request has been canceled automatically without any notification to the customer.
                              Because of this I have faced many problem because they cancel the cab at last moment.

This is happend with me around 4-5 times and i have lost my faith in OLA and now i never book OLA cabs.
                              I have the worst experience with OLA cabs services.
                              I wish they will work on their service.

I booked a cab on 28th Oct 2015, at 5.58 pm through my app for a cab from Gurgaon to Delhi. On hitting"Ride Now", I got a free upgrade from a mini to a sedan. However, when I got down at my destination I was charged INR 370, the rate of a sedan more than @INR 14 p.k.m. (which would come to INR 322 for 23 kms) Normally, a mini charges @INR 7 p.k.m. which comes to INR 161 for 23 kms. . SInce I was charged excessively high, I want a reverse of INR 209 IMMEDIATELY. The cab was booked from ph no. [protected], email id [protected]@gmail.com and CRN No.[protected]. THE REVERSAL MAY PLEASE BE DONE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. Jaya Mazumder

I booked an OLA CAB for[protected] at 1015 hrs. on the[protected]. I received an confirmation from the company regarding the booking. However no cab turned up as confirmed by the Company. The company should be penalised for such poor Customer Servics. Capt. Subhash Malhotra

I booked a ride by applying coupon n at the end they said that the coupon did not apply successfully n I had to pay 271, and they refunded the cash as ola money.what the hell I am suppose to do that as ola money as I already have many free rides:/these people r frauds who find ways to extract money from people inspite of applying coupon code.n dey should transfer ola money to bank account for sufferers like me